Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 AM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:45 AM
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 03:40 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
She tensed at his touch but quickly relaxed, beginning to feel a little less lonely with him there. At least Im not crying alone. The orange tabby opened her eyes, tears that she couldn't stifle flooding out. The moment her mimd associated her crying with floods, she sobbed harder; Her dead kits were born in the flood. "Mistkit is okay... For now..." she said, her grey eyes fixed on Fleetear. "I know you're upset, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault." Fleetear calmly emphasized, "It's not-" his voice cracks. He quiets himself, looking into her eyes. With a shake of his head and quivering of his maw, he closes his eyes and lays his head against her. He takes a breath to try to calm himself, though with loss being the worst of his fears, he's finding it difficult.
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:47 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"It's not your fault." Fleetear calmly emphasized, "It's not-" his voice cracks. He quiets himself, looking into her eyes. With a shake of his head and quivering of his maw, he closes his eyes and lays his head against her. He takes a breath to try to calm himself, though with loss being the worst of his fears, he's finding it difficult.
"When the only thing you truly fear happens, does that make you fearless?" she asked before lapsing into a brief silence. "Halestorm hasn't talked to me, I miss you... Tiger and Twig are gone..." she swallowed hard, leaning her head against his. "Fleetear, what'd I do wrong? Why is StarClan doing this to me?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 16th, 2017, 06:20 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
"When the only thing you truly fear happens, does that make you fearless?" she asked before lapsing into a brief silence. "Halestorm hasn't talked to me, I miss you... Tiger and Twig are gone..." she swallowed hard, leaning her head against his. "Fleetear, what'd I do wrong? Why is StarClan doing this to me?"
Fleetear lowers his ears. He doesn't have an answer for that, but there's no way Starclan could be against her! Sure, she used to be a kittypet, but hasn't she more than proven herself? More so than he has... himself? Thinking about it, he used to be one of the best warrior's, with nerves of nettles and complete devotion to Shadowclan. Since with Squirrelleap, he's been against fighting, he spends as much time with her as he can instead of hunting for the clan, and since their break up and loss... My loyalty has wavered since we became mates. Could it actually be... that Starclan is punishing m for becoming as weak as my kittypet mate? The thought made him rear back his head, ambushed by a barrage of mixed emotions. "Sorry," he apologizes for moving away and slides back to her. "Fearless..." he looks to the kits.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Squirrelleap lay down, watching her four newborn kits. To her disappointment and contributing to her misery, they all looked mostly not like her mate, but another cat she had once known. "Fallenkit, Poppykit, Fawnkit..." she turned to the fourth one of her kits and frowned. Should Fleetear name him? Yes... he needs to be a father from the start. The ginger tabby sat up.
( @fenic! @MooBaby171 @Nettleclaw )
Fawnkit mewled and stretched her legs, feeling her siblings next to her.

(Can they talk and see yet?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:12 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Fawnkit mewled and stretched her legs, feeling her siblings next to her.

(Can they talk and see yet?)
(Theyre bewborn, so no)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Theyre bewborn, so no)
(Okay, so they're jus tgonna meow and wiggle?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:26 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Crystalpaw waited until he was in a certain position and she let out a quiet giggle before she lunged out of the bushes and aimed to tackle Darkoak. Her claws were sheathed, for this was training and also she had no training anyways. If she landed the blow, she would be certainly proud of herself, and she would love the feeling of having tackled her mentor.
(oml.... would it be weird to ship these two? like non-rom or something? xD)
Darkoak feel to the ground, he let out a slight smile. "Good pounce but next time, try not to giggle so much." He purred. He pawed Crystalpaw off him. Darkoak walked around her, "The first thing to learn is how to see in the darkest of nights. Each clan has its own trick, Riverclan has swimming. Windclan has running, and Thunderclan has the power to mess up ever thing. So Crystalpaw close your eyes and find this stone." He launch a pebble into the forest. Darkoak sat down and groomed his fur. The Tom rapped his tail around himself. He looked over at Crystalpaw with his green orbs.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:47 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear lowers his ears. He doesn't have an answer for that, but there's no way Starclan could be against her! Sure, she used to be a kittypet, but hasn't she more than proven herself? More so than he has... himself? Thinking about it, he used to be one of the best warrior's, with nerves of nettles and complete devotion to Shadowclan. Since with Squirrelleap, he's been against fighting, he spends as much time with her as he can instead of hunting for the clan, and since their break up and loss... My loyalty has wavered since we became mates. Could it actually be... that Starclan is punishing m for becoming as weak as my kittypet mate? The thought made him rear back his head, ambushed by a barrage of mixed emotions. "Sorry," he apologizes for moving away and slides back to her. "Fearless..." he looks to the kits.
Squirrelleap sighed. She lifted her head and picked up the final unnamed kit, setting him in front of Fleetear. "I-I wanted to let you name him," she said, nudging her mate. She turned back to the other three and nuzzled Fawnkit. (Sry mobile + running out of time = short post x.x)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:48 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(Okay, so they're jus tgonna meow and wiggle?)
Pretty much unless we timeskip a couple days))
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak feel to the ground, he let out a slight smile. "Good pounce but next time, try not to giggle so much." He purred. He pawed Crystalpaw off him. Darkoak walked around her, "The first thing to learn is how to see in the darkest of nights. Each clan has its own trick, Riverclan has swimming. Windclan has running, and Thunderclan has the power to mess up ever thing. So Crystalpaw close your eyes and find this stone." He launch a pebble into the forest. Darkoak sat down and groomed his fur. The Tom rapped his tail around himself. He looked over at Crystalpaw with his green orbs.
Crystalpaw was ready to object but decided otherwise and closed her eyes. She then began to trot into the forest, her eyes closed. She saw where it landed, but with her eyes closed the ability to tell how far she must go was difficult. Slowly, she walked into the overgrowth, and she stepped on something. The stone? Wait... WHAT?! The thing she stepped on was moving and her eyes shot open. A snake layed under her paw. Her eyes widened and she scream, jumping back, her paw with a sudden feel of pain.

She jumped into a nearby tree and clung to the branch as it slithered away, but she was too scared to realize it was gone. "D-Daddy!" she screamed, clinging ti the tree for dear life. It was a non-poisonous snake, thank god, but it still rocked her.
Closed Thread