Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old November 21st, 2016, 10:51 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
@Derpple and Ashie
Skyepaw could only cough quietly in apologies "I-uhm... sorry, it won't happen again" the she-cat mumbled out bashfully, who knows, maybe the pair will have a bashful-contest, who ever squeaks first loses. Shaking the stray thought away she looked up at her mentor, "Bramblestripe, what's my punishment?" She finally managed to ask, preparing for the worst? Perhaps she'd get exiled if she failed again like this?

Aetherwing on the other paw was having the hardest time keeping a straight face? "How old am I?" He asked himself, quizzically, as if he was going senile for a moment, "Well how old am I, there was the great flooding... the fox attacks... the time pigs flew..." mumbling off to himself for the moment before gasping and looking over., "I know exactly how old I am! I'm old enough to mentor you!" He beamed with a smirk, glancing over to Bramblestripe, as if his humor was pretty good or something
"I su-pose you can be forgive-iven it is your fir-st day," said Bramblestripe, before flicking her tail. "Just don't do it to-morrow okay?" Then she glanced at Aetherwing, and rolled her eyes. "Sure, pigs fl-ew, right." She poked the tom with her paw, and then retracted it as if she thought better of it and averted her gaze. "Let's get to the tra-tra-training place."

Mistypaw scrunched up her nose at her mentor, unamused and wondering if this was going to be what he was like the whole time, or if this was just because it was just the start of her apprenticeship. "I guess being old enough to mentor me is all that matters," she meowed, choking him up to being old and borderline senile.
Old November 21st, 2016, 11:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pantherkit continued to fight on the imaginary battlefield, knowing how strange it must look for him to be jumping and slashing at nothing, but frankly he didn't care. He was having fun, more than he had in a long time as a matter of fact, and he was enjoying every single second of it. Pantherkit spun around to talk to his "deputy," his tail lashing in mock anger, his yellow hues flitting around the clearing as he watched the battle scene commencing. To his surprise, he saw Ashenpaw leaping through the air towards him, obviously preparing to pin him to the ground. "Ashenpaw, wait!" He squeaked out, and although he was about her size, he knew there wasn't much he was going to be able to do against an apprentice. Even being a young apprentice, Ashenpaw had still had training, which was more than he had. At least her claws were sheathed, otherwise Pantherkit would have had to brace himself to be clawed, which was something the young tom absolutely hated. It had happened once before, on accident, and had left a nasty mark although luckily no scar. The fantasy seemed to fade before his eyes as surprise set in, and he was disappointed to find the clearing as before, calm and with no signs of rogues, cats fighting, and no dead or wounded cats, although even if it had been real he would have preferred not to see the last one. Not unless they were rogues, at any rate. Pantherkit didn't have enough time to jump out of the way, as he knew, and even if he wanted to he was practically frozen in shock, which was one of the young tom's flaws. It seemed that whenever he was placed in a frightening situation, he would just freeze up, as though the world around him had stopped moving.
Bump for @Cloudy
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post
@Duskflight

The past moon or so had flew by like a blur, leaving Rabbitfluff half dizzy and half lost in its wake considering the way things appeared to be changing quickly and without warning. The leadership was enough of a challenge to stomach when growing accustomed to change wasn't his specialty, then to tack on his mate's disappearance with a deputy being appointed in the empty position. Rabbitfluff had nothing against either Lemonstar or Grouseflurry, but the former he was beginning to question in skill. The Clan wasn't in dire need of direction, but where in StarClan's name was he? Lately, it felt as if Grouseflurry was doing the vast majority of the work around SkyClan, despite his status as a deputy.

Grouseflurry was more of an enigma to the lithe tom, not that he had put in a ton of effort into getting to understand who he was, aside from a diligent warrior. Minus their initial meeting, there'd been an extreme lack of formal interaction between the two, and therefore he didn't believe it was right to pass judgment on a cat he didn't even know personally.Taking into consideration Lemonstar's absence, and how the Clan hadn't fallen to pieces yet, he could safely assume he wasn't the worst deputy in the world.

The other piece that hinted at his supposedly good nature was the rest of SkyClan's reactions to him, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Rabbitfluff. Certainly, he took a little longer to warm up to new faces, but everyone else seemed head-over-heels for Grouseflurry, whereas he failed to see the appeal in the tom. It wasn't that he disliked him, but he simply couldn't grasp what was likable to that extent. The timing of his thoughts were perfect, as he glanced up from the mouse he was working on to notice a rather happy-looking Grouseflurry padding through the camp entrance with the day's catches.

Rabbitfluff returned to his own fresh kill, staring blankly at it since his appetite had faded and left him only able to eat small meals intermittently throughout the day without getting sick.
Strangely enough, the thought that he was doing most of the work for the clan hadn't even crossed the tom's mind, nor the fact that he hadn't actually spoken to his good friend Lemonstar in a while either, much less seen the tom around the camp. But then again, being so busy, it was acceptable that the tom hadn't exactly thought about it, that and some may suggest that the brown tabby had a knack for forgetting things or becoming preoccupied with other things enough to actually forget certain things and since it wasn't exactly a problem for him, doing a bunch of work for the clan, it hadn't even made it onto the list of his priorities to think about it. In fact, he liked being busy like this, he was an energetic tom after all and sometimes he could perhaps get a bit irritable (hardly if you asked any other cat) if he had nothing to preoccupy himself with.

But I digress; the deputy, not long after taking a gander at the cats present in the clearing, had spotted a particularly pompous tom that he hadn't actually gotten a chance to speak to in a while. Our dear character Rabbitfluff! Immediately his features seemed to brighten seeing the cat that stared rather absently at his meal, Grouseflurry's tail curling in delight before he promptly made an approach to the reserved tom. There was plenty to catch up on, he was sure and so there was much excitement that radiated off of the tabby as he padded up before politely dipping his head and dropping his chosen meal in order to speak properly.

"Greetings Rabbitfluff, is there a chance that I could possibly join you in eating? It's been a while since our last encounter and I'd be interested in catching up if you'd allow me the pleasure." meowed the tom in a highly pleasant and warm voice, the usual tone that accompanied his words, the sound of a stifled purr caused there to be a strange sort of soft rumbling in his voice, but other than that it was fairly normal.
He wouldn't make a move to settle down until the other warrior gave him the go ahead, should the tom decide that he did not want to speak to Grouseflurry at the moment, the deputy would happily accept his decision and instead move on to eat by himself, or perhaps search for another cat to speak with as he ate, something he enjoyed doing as I may have stated before.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:56 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Strangely enough, the thought that he was doing most of the work for the clan hadn't even crossed the tom's mind, nor the fact that he hadn't actually spoken to his good friend Lemonstar in a while either, much less seen the tom around the camp. But then again, being so busy, it was acceptable that the tom hadn't exactly thought about it, that and some may suggest that the brown tabby had a knack for forgetting things or becoming preoccupied with other things enough to actually forget certain things and since it wasn't exactly a problem for him, doing a bunch of work for the clan, it hadn't even made it onto the list of his priorities to think about it. In fact, he liked being busy like this, he was an energetic tom after all and sometimes he could perhaps get a bit irritable (hardly if you asked any other cat) if he had nothing to preoccupy himself with.

But I digress; the deputy, not long after taking a gander at the cats present in the clearing, had spotted a particularly pompous tom that he hadn't actually gotten a chance to speak to in a while. Our dear character Rabbitfluff! Immediately his features seemed to brighten seeing the cat that stared rather absently at his meal, Grouseflurry's tail curling in delight before he promptly made an approach to the reserved tom. There was plenty to catch up on, he was sure and so there was much excitement that radiated off of the tabby as he padded up before politely dipping his head and dropping his chosen meal in order to speak properly.

"Greetings Rabbitfluff, is there a chance that I could possibly join you in eating? It's been a while since our last encounter and I'd be interested in catching up if you'd allow me the pleasure." meowed the tom in a highly pleasant and warm voice, the usual tone that accompanied his words, the sound of a stifled purr caused there to be a strange sort of soft rumbling in his voice, but other than that it was fairly normal.
He wouldn't make a move to settle down until the other warrior gave him the go ahead, should the tom decide that he did not want to speak to Grouseflurry at the moment, the deputy would happily accept his decision and instead move on to eat by himself, or perhaps search for another cat to speak with as he ate, something he enjoyed doing as I may have stated before.
Disinterested, Rabbitfluff contemplated simply walking away from the fresh-kill or forcing himself to finish it for the sake of being polite.. but being polite to who? The warrior that'd caught it? The cream-and-brown tom hadn't a clue who would be benefiting from that course of action. He'd end up with a bellyache or nausea, and the original catcher probably would remain oblivious either way. That left the question of what to do, however. He could hunt for a replacement, though that required getting his paws dirty, and he would prefer to avoid that, if at all possible. It wasn't that Rabbitfluff was lazy, he didn't grasp the appeal in killing an animal so crudely, barbarically, for the gain of an additional meal given he hadn't been instructed to do so by a feline of authority.

Having already turned back to his food, he didn't immediately catch it when Grouseflurry reacted to him with happiness, but he did peer up after hearing the approach of pawsteps. Expression quizzical, he cocked his head to the side and waited for him to draw nearer, wondering if he'd receive some sort of explanation for the sudden interest, or an order from the deputy.

"Good day, Grouseflurry," Rabbitfluff meowed, not bothering to mask the hint of hesitance and questioning from his tone as he surveyed the tabby. The more he spoke, the more confused he became, perplexed that another clanmate would go out of his way to engage in a dialogue when it was as if the majority of SkyClan avoided him. Understandably.

Shuffling to make a bit of room for him, he gave an amiable,"If you'd like..? I hadn't been aware my company was so sought after." It was his roundabout method of inquiring what Grouseflurry might want to obtain from this interaction, as he surely wasn't here because he enjoyed what he had to share. With a lifetime of looking down upon others behind him, he doubted anyone would desire his friendship. While he knew Grouseflurry seemed to be sociable by nature, he didn't like the thought of being pitied. If that was why he'd come, Rabbitfluff decided he could kindly remove himself from his presence.

On the bright side, at least now he had an easy excuse to voice the compliments he'd mentally considered earlier. "I see it must be a lovely evening to hunt," he said, eyes briefly flicking to the rest of the catches Grouseflurry had retrieved. "Or perhaps you're just skilled." There was no sarcasm or malice coming from him, but instead almost a trace of amusement. "Does the prey flock to you as SkyClan seems to?"
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

Disinterested, Rabbitfluff contemplated simply walking away from the fresh-kill or forcing himself to finish it for the sake of being polite.. but being polite to who? The warrior that'd caught it? The cream-and-brown tom hadn't a clue who would be benefiting from that course of action. He'd end up with a bellyache or nausea, and the original catcher probably would remain oblivious either way. That left the question of what to do, however. He could hunt for a replacement, though that required getting his paws dirty, and he would prefer to avoid that, if at all possible. It wasn't that Rabbitfluff was lazy, he didn't grasp the appeal in killing an animal so crudely, barbarically, for the gain of an additional meal given he hadn't been instructed to do so by a feline of authority.

Having already turned back to his food, he didn't immediately catch it when Grouseflurry reacted to him with happiness, but he did peer up after hearing the approach of pawsteps. Expression quizzical, he cocked his head to the side and waited for him to draw nearer, wondering if he'd receive some sort of explanation for the sudden interest, or an order from the deputy.

"Good day, Grouseflurry," Rabbitfluff meowed, not bothering to mask the hint of hesitance and questioning from his tone as he surveyed the tabby. The more he spoke, the more confused he became, perplexed that another clanmate would go out of his way to engage in a dialogue when it was as if the majority of SkyClan avoided him. Understandably.

Shuffling to make a bit of room for him, he gave an amiable,"If you'd like..? I hadn't been aware my company was so sought after." It was his roundabout method of inquiring what Grouseflurry might want to obtain from this interaction, as he surely wasn't here because he enjoyed what he had to share. With a lifetime of looking down upon others behind him, he doubted anyone would desire his friendship. While he knew Grouseflurry seemed to be sociable by nature, he didn't like the thought of being pitied. If that was why he'd come, Rabbitfluff decided he could kindly remove himself from his presence.

On the bright side, at least now he had an easy excuse to voice the compliments he'd mentally considered earlier. "I see it must be a lovely evening to hunt," he said, eyes briefly flicking to the rest of the catches Grouseflurry had retrieved. "Or perhaps you're just skilled." There was no sarcasm or malice coming from him, but instead almost a trace of amusement. "Does the prey flock to you as SkyClan seems to?"
Despite living a fast-paced, energetic life, there has never been a time that he hadn't paid attention to the emotion on another cat's face because, over the years, he's come to realize that some cats, that's all they could talk with, their emotions, their body language, some cats just weren't good at verbally speaking. When he was younger, he hadn't understood that and well, sometimes he forced cats into situations to speak when they didn't necessarily want to speak. He's learned from that mistake, he's learned to read how others are feeling, or as much as the emotions on their face allowed him to see. And so he didn't miss the quizzical look that had passed along Rabbitfluff's head as he approached. And he could guess why.

His head dipped slightly at the other warrior's returned greeting, taking a mental note of the hesitance and questioning tone that was very obviously present in the toms response. Grouseflurry knew that the smaller warrior in front of him wasn't exactly the most.. Popular in the clan and could understand the sort of doubtfulness that the tom might feel for his desire to conversate with him, though made no outward appearance that he noticed.

Finally allowing the trapped purr to escape his throat, it almost seemed to explode as Rabbitfluff made a somewhat awkward move to make room to suggest that the tabby could indeed join him in the feasting though that term is used lightly. Picking up his mouse, the deputy would eagerly settle down right next to the other tom, tucking his tail neatly to his side and holding his prey in his outstretched forepaws, head swiveled and focused in Rabbitfluff's direction, his signature warm and happy grin spreading his lips and showing his glinting white teeth. "Well I don't know about others, I can't really speak for them, but I can speak for me and say that I do enjoy your company! It's a shame that I haven't gotten to spend more time with you, it's been what? Nearly a moon! Maybe even longer!" There was an air of exasperation in his tone because truly, Grouseflurry was surprised it had been so long since the two of them last had a conversation and really, he didn't like that one bit. He tried to speak to every warrior he could as often as he could, get a census on how everyone was doing, that, and he just enjoyed talking with clanmates, they were like his family after all.

Ears swiveling slightly as the other cat spoke up, he carefully got to work on plucking the fur from the mouse he had chosen though his vibrant green eyes remained focused on Rabbitfluff. Modestly he chuckled and shook his head, "I'm just as skilled as any warrior here Rabbitfluff, truly I'm nothing special." Though he couldn't help but laugh at the last comment, rolling his shoulders in a form of a shrug, looking back at his meal. "I wouldn't say that other cats flock to me, if anything I'd say that I might drive them away with my optimism! But no, no, I have to hunt the prey like any other cat, though it'd certainly be nice if they just fell into our paws hm?" Eyes glimmering with that incessant happiness, he glanced over at his eating companion before taking a modest bite out of his meal.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:54 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Despite living a fast-paced, energetic life, there has never been a time that he hadn't paid attention to the emotion on another cat's face because, over the years, he's come to realize that some cats, that's all they could talk with, their emotions, their body language, some cats just weren't good at verbally speaking. When he was younger, he hadn't understood that and well, sometimes he forced cats into situations to speak when they didn't necessarily want to speak. He's learned from that mistake, he's learned to read how others are feeling, or as much as the emotions on their face allowed him to see. And so he didn't miss the quizzical look that had passed along Rabbitfluff's head as he approached. And he could guess why.

His head dipped slightly at the other warrior's returned greeting, taking a mental note of the hesitance and questioning tone that was very obviously present in the toms response. Grouseflurry knew that the smaller warrior in front of him wasn't exactly the most.. Popular in the clan and could understand the sort of doubtfulness that the tom might feel for his desire to conversate with him, though made no outward appearance that he noticed.

Finally allowing the trapped purr to escape his throat, it almost seemed to explode as Rabbitfluff made a somewhat awkward move to make room to suggest that the tabby could indeed join him in the feasting though that term is used lightly. Picking up his mouse, the deputy would eagerly settle down right next to the other tom, tucking his tail neatly to his side and holding his prey in his outstretched forepaws, head swiveled and focused in Rabbitfluff's direction, his signature warm and happy grin spreading his lips and showing his glinting white teeth. "Well I don't know about others, I can't really speak for them, but I can speak for me and say that I do enjoy your company! It's a shame that I haven't gotten to spend more time with you, it's been what? Nearly a moon! Maybe even longer!" There was an air of exasperation in his tone because truly, Grouseflurry was surprised it had been so long since the two of them last had a conversation and really, he didn't like that one bit. He tried to speak to every warrior he could as often as he could, get a census on how everyone was doing, that, and he just enjoyed talking with clanmates, they were like his family after all.

Ears swiveling slightly as the other cat spoke up, he carefully got to work on plucking the fur from the mouse he had chosen though his vibrant green eyes remained focused on Rabbitfluff. Modestly he chuckled and shook his head, "I'm just as skilled as any warrior here Rabbitfluff, truly I'm nothing special." Though he couldn't help but laugh at the last comment, rolling his shoulders in a form of a shrug, looking back at his meal. "I wouldn't say that other cats flock to me, if anything I'd say that I might drive them away with my optimism! But no, no, I have to hunt the prey like any other cat, though it'd certainly be nice if they just fell into our paws hm?" Eyes glimmering with that incessant happiness, he glanced over at his eating companion before taking a modest bite out of his meal.
Blinking at Grouseflurry as he settled into his spot, Rabbitfluff returned his joyous expression with a bit of a blank one, not opposed to conversing with him but finding it odd when he was a loner. Partially by choice, since he figured he could hold back the stinging comments from time to time. As a socialite and a cat that everybody appeared to know and love, Grouseflurry was much different than he in terms of personality, and, while Rabbitfluff didn't mind his company, he didn't quite understand why he would bother. The purr that he emitted was startling. Well, not terribly. Grouseflurry always found a reason to smile or be cheerful, an admirable trait, though not something he happened to possess as well. With Lemonstar's unexplained disappearance looming over them, that could be what the Clan needed to ensure their spirits were kept high.

In a better mood than usual, his ears were tilted forward in earnest interest, but that didn't erase the innate hesitance he felt toward the other tom. "You don't have to speak for them," Rabbitfluff said, flicking his puff-like tail dismissively. "I don't happen to walk around with my eyes closed, and they make their opinions perfectly clear, I assure you." And it wasn't a bad thing, for he was bothered very little by their attitudes, believing he deserved whatever animosity was directed his way. More often than not, the feeling was mutual.

Unsure how to react, Rabbitfluff offered an appreciative half-smile upon learning Grouseflurry enjoyed his presence, still hoping he wasn't doing this out of pity or some less-than-noble motivation. "I suppose, but that should hardly rank on your priorities," a huff, "considering you're the deputy." To a leader who was seemingly gone without any warning. "I might add, it's shocking that I even cross your thoughts."

The modest chuckle and subsequent response prompted him to raise his eyebrows, a touch perplexed by that and tempted to ask if he was oblivious or ridiculously dull. He had a notion it was the former, as Grouseflurry gave off an air of intelligence, and he held his tongue. "That's one perspective," he pointed out nonchalantly, aware there was an abundance of warriors with varying skills in certain tasks, but maybe Grouseflurry was implying their strengths and weaknesses tended to even out.

Blue gaze meeting Grouseflurry's green, Rabbitfluff contemplated that and lightly shrugged his shoulders, "Do you? By StarClan, that's a surprise-- I was under the impression you were a pessimist." The younger tom was speaking sarcastically and with feigned shock, but not hurtfully; there was no bite to the words.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:35 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
"I su-pose you can be forgive-iven it is your fir-st day," said Bramblestripe, before flicking her tail. "Just don't do it to-morrow okay?" Then she glanced at Aetherwing, and rolled her eyes. "Sure, pigs fl-ew, right." She poked the tom with her paw, and then retracted it as if she thought better of it and averted her gaze. "Let's get to the tra-tra-training place."

Mistypaw scrunched up her nose at her mentor, unamused and wondering if this was going to be what he was like the whole time, or if this was just because it was just the start of her apprenticeship. "I guess being old enough to mentor me is all that matters," she meowed, choking him up to being old and borderline senile.
Aetherwing was infact 100% serious about his teaching style, and unless it meant him being pushed off a conveniently placed, she'd have to deal with him, every minute of it! Tilting his head over he couldn't help but smirk as much as a cat could, tail flicking to and from. Glancing back at Bramblestripe, a look of shock on his face he couldn't help but take a step towards the meekish she-cat. "They did too fly! You just weren't out hunting with me that day!"

Transitioning from the amused expression tabby couldn't help but furrow his brow, developing a serious expression, "Well when you put it that way, I guess being old enough to be an apprentice is all that matters. Do you even know the first rule of warrior way?" He asked, getting as serious as he could, which was laughable to anyone who knew him.

Skyepaw on the other paw was more and more confused by Aetherwing's antics, having only really grown up with other she-cats she was intrigued, leaning over very, very slowly she whispered to Bramblestripe, "A-are all toms like this?" She wasn't really sure what she had been thinking about a few seconds ago.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashfeather looked up to see her mate entering the clearing, his maw filled with several mice. Her hues lit up with happiness, and she began to purr eagerly as he passed over towards her, raising her hues up to look at him as he ventured over. "How was your day? I saw your catch...it was great, you did good," She purred, brushing her tail along him and giving his shoulder a quick lick. Ashfeather loved spending time with Ashenstorm, he was one of the few cats she had met who wasn't loud or pushy. And he was definitely an ideal companion. A wonderful companion. Someone that she loved to have by her side and someone she was proud to call her mate. If she wasn't so shy, she probably would have been more than happy to announce it to the Clan. But as it was, that would probably terrify her as well as embarrass her, so she held her tongue. She brushed her tail around him again, a small smile on her maw as she did so, purring contentedly with her sides vibrating in the slightest way.
Ashenstorm could only let out a small noise of happiness, it wasn't very macho, but he didn't mind that he wasn't very tom-like. He was himself and Ashfeather had helped him be happy with himself. The mottled tom's heart sped up as he noticed just how happy the delicate fluffy she-cat he called his mate. Ashfeather was the softer side to an already fairly pairing. It was silly in a way, he was moss on a tree, but she was the flowers that floated in the breeze. They both were fairly quiet cats, but together they communicated in all the right ways without hardly speaking. It was when they spoke that they really wanted to convey something, even if it was a small simple thing. "Oooh it was alright, except it was lacking..." murmuring softly, touching the tip of his nose against the very tip of her ear. "Oooh you know, at least a little bit of time with you." A short while after he settled down, letting himself lay out along his mates side. Tail flicking gently about, he was unable to resist in letting a faint rumble start to emanate from his own fuzzy chest in response to her own expression of affection.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:43 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Aetherwing was infact 100% serious about his teaching style, and unless it meant him being pushed off a conveniently placed, she'd have to deal with him, every minute of it! Tilting his head over he couldn't help but smirk as much as a cat could, tail flicking to and from. Glancing back at Bramblestripe, a look of shock on his face he couldn't help but take a step towards the meekish she-cat. "They did too fly! You just weren't out hunting with me that day!"

Transitioning from the amused expression tabby couldn't help but furrow his brow, developing a serious expression, "Well when you put it that way, I guess being old enough to be an apprentice is all that matters. Do you even know the first rule of warrior way?" He asked, getting as serious as he could, which was laughable to anyone who knew him.

Skyepaw on the other paw was more and more confused by Aetherwing's antics, having only really grown up with other she-cats she was intrigued, leaning over very, very slowly she whispered to Bramblestripe, "A-are all toms like this?" She wasn't really sure what she had been thinking about a few seconds ago.
Mistypaw watched him with confusion and curiosity, and then tilted her head slightly at his words. "You mean the Warrior Code? Uh, it's too... Protect your Clan at all costs? Or is it the one about the leader's words being law?" She started to trail off, narrowing her eyes with thought as she struggled for the answer. She didn't like being wrong, but she certainly was if that was what he was talking about and if not- she had no idea what the answer was!

Bramblestripe twitched an ear at the tom, and then her apprentice as the young one whispered in her ear. "S-some," she meowed softly, glad for her gentle voice for it made it easy to whisper back.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Ashenstorm could only let out a small noise of happiness, it wasn't very macho, but he didn't mind that he wasn't very tom-like. He was himself and Ashfeather had helped him be happy with himself. The mottled tom's heart sped up as he noticed just how happy the delicate fluffy she-cat he called his mate. Ashfeather was the softer side to an already fairly pairing. It was silly in a way, he was moss on a tree, but she was the flowers that floated in the breeze. They both were fairly quiet cats, but together they communicated in all the right ways without hardly speaking. It was when they spoke that they really wanted to convey something, even if it was a small simple thing. "Oooh it was alright, except it was lacking..." murmuring softly, touching the tip of his nose against the very tip of her ear. "Oooh you know, at least a little bit of time with you." A short while after he settled down, letting himself lay out along his mates side. Tail flicking gently about, he was unable to resist in letting a faint rumble start to emanate from his own fuzzy chest in response to her own expression of affection.
Ashfeather smiled at him, her expression clearly pleased and flattered. "Mm, yes...I've been missing you, I don't get to see you quite as much these days," She mewed in her soft voice, twisting around so that her head was on Ashenstorm's. She continued purring as she did so, and closed her deep blue hues, pleased to just be around him at the moment. Ashenstorm was the perfect match for her, and she was so lucky to have him....so grateful to have him, as well. There was a good understanding between the two, as well as a strong bond that Ashfeather believed was near to impossible to break. She enjoyed Ashenstorm's company so much, especially on days like these when it was just sort of a quiet day. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked, opening one blue eye to look at him. Her tail brushed up around him and seemed to almost be stroking him in it's movements, and she smiled once more, her ears tilted forwards with pleasure and attentive to listen to his voice. She loved the sound of Ashenstorm's voice; it was very calming to her, although how she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was just her deep affection for the tom that calmed her, or maybe it really was just his voice that made her feel secure and at home, and as though she would never be lonely again. Ashfeather began to purr steadily, her tail brushing against Ashenstorm every few seconds in a pleased manner, and she had a bright smile on her maw. The she cat generally only smiled around Ashenstorm, because that was when she was happiest; spending time with him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.