Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old June 29th, 2017, 01:26 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Pigeonfeather padded into camp, a small bird in her mouth- the spoil of her trip outside camp. She dropped it into the freshkill pile and began to walk towards where a familiar cat caught her eye. "Okapileap!" she called.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Pigeonfeather padded into camp, a small bird in her mouth- the spoil of her trip outside camp. She dropped it into the freshkill pile and began to walk towards where a familiar cat caught her eye. "Okapileap!" she called.
Okapileap had a rabbit at her paws, ready to dig in, shen she heard her name being called. Looking up, she spotted a familiar cat. "Pigeonfeather!" She called back happily. "Want to share this rabbit with me? I'm not that hungry, and it's big enough for two!" She smiled expectantly, waiting for her friend's response.
Old June 29th, 2017, 02:21 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Okapileap had a rabbit at her paws, ready to dig in, shen she heard her name being called. Looking up, she spotted a familiar cat. "Pigeonfeather!" She called back happily. "Want to share this rabbit with me? I'm not that hungry, and it's big enough for two!" She smiled expectantly, waiting for her friend's response.
realizes i forgot to mention you in the beginning
"Of course." She padded over and sat down next to Okapileap. "How are you?" she asked, taking a bite of the rabbit.

Old June 29th, 2017, 02:34 PM
tired individual

Quote:
realizes i forgot to mention you in the beginning
"Of course." She padded over and sat down next to Okapileap. "How are you?" she asked, taking a bite of the rabbit.
(It's all good!)
Okapileap waited for the other she-cat to finisg taking a bite, before taking one herself. "Oh, I've been great!" She exclaimed happily, "Huntings been pretty well. I've been practicing my jumping for quite awhile now, and it paid off today for sure! I managed to jump and catch a pigeon right out of midair! Sure, it wasn't too high, but not too easy to catch. Definitely my best catch so far this Green-Leaf!" Her tail flicked, landing beside her neatly from where it had been laying astray behind her.
Old June 29th, 2017, 02:43 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
(It's all good!)
Okapileap waited for the other she-cat to finisg taking a bite, before taking one herself. "Oh, I've been great!" She exclaimed happily, "Huntings been pretty well. I've been practicing my jumping for quite awhile now, and it paid off today for sure! I managed to jump and catch a pigeon right out of midair! Sure, it wasn't too high, but not too easy to catch. Definitely my best catch so far this Green-Leaf!" Her tail flicked, landing beside her neatly from where it had been laying astray behind her.
Her eyes widened. "Right out of midair? No way- that's amazing, Okapileap! I personally haven't caught anything interesting, but who knows? Maybe I could take jumping lessons from you and catch something!" I'm kidding, but still, that would be pretty cool.

Old June 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Her eyes widened. "Right out of midair? No way- that's amazing, Okapileap! I personally haven't caught anything interesting, but who knows? Maybe I could take jumping lessons from you and catch something!" I'm kidding, but still, that would be pretty cool.
The she-cat laughed, "Thanks! It isn't that hard! Practice makes perfect!" She took another bite chewing slowly. Once she swallowed, she continued, "Actually, I've been practicing since about three quarters of the way through my apprenticeship. My mentor showed me that jumping was a good last resort to catching birds if you could pull it off!" She shook her head, thinking happily of all the lessons Silentwing had given her in jumping. "Anyways, enough about me. How are you?"
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:11 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
The she-cat laughed, "Thanks! It isn't that hard! Practice makes perfect!" She took another bite chewing slowly. Once she swallowed, she continued, "Actually, I've been practicing since about three quarters of the way through my apprenticeship. My mentor showed me that jumping was a good last resort to catching birds if you could pull it off!" She shook her head, thinking happily of all the lessons Silentwing had given her in jumping. "Anyways, enough about me. How are you?"
"Me?" Pigeonfeather stopped for a moment. "Nothing much... I think I might get an apprentice... I hope so! I'd love to train someone in the ways of the warrior code sometime soon."

Old June 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM
tired individual

Quote:
"Me?" Pigeonfeather stopped for a moment. "Nothing much... I think I might get an apprentice... I hope so! I'd love to train someone in the ways of the warrior code sometime soon."
"Oh!" Okapileap began, "You'd be a great mentor! I hope you get an apprentice soon, Pigeonfeather!" She paused, thinking. "I'm not sure if I'd want an apprentice actually. I mean, sure, I wouldn't complain of I had one, but I think someone else could be a better teacher than me. At least, until I'm a little older and more ready for the responsibility, y'know?"
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:52 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
"Oh!" Okapileap began, "You'd be a great mentor! I hope you get an apprentice soon, Pigeonfeather!" She paused, thinking. "I'm not sure if I'd want an apprentice actually. I mean, sure, I wouldn't complain of I had one, but I think someone else could be a better teacher than me. At least, until I'm a little older and more ready for the responsibility, y'know?"
"Me too." Heh heh, glad to see you believe in me! "Well, I personally feel I'm ready now. I'm sure that lots of cats could be better mentors, but I want to teach a apprentice all I can!" She sighed, thinking about what it would be like.

Old June 29th, 2017, 06:05 PM
tired individual

Quote:
"Me too." Heh heh, glad to see you believe in me! "Well, I personally feel I'm ready now. I'm sure that lots of cats could be better mentors, but I want to teach a apprentice all I can!" She sighed, thinking about what it would be like.
Okapileap nodded, "I see what you mean," she replied. "It's not that I don't want one, I suppose the case is more like, I'm not ready for one. We both know I'm probably just a little too irresponsible for an apprentice at the moment." She laughed, "You, though, are one of the more responsible cats I know. I know you'd teach your apprentice very, very well." She smiled brightly at her friend.