Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old November 25th, 2016, 11:38 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@toothlost!

Flicking his ears, Yarrowpounce carefully settled down at the edge of the clearing with a mouse between his paws, his face a bit blank before a meager smile touched his lips, eyes blinking as he leaned his head down to sniff at his mouse, murmuring a quiet thank you to Starclan before gently beginning to pluck off the fur from the deceased rodent.
A lot of things have been happening in Skyclan, in terms of changes in leadership. He had been saddened to hear that his half-brother Lemonstar had all but disappeared soon after his rise to leadership, but luckily enough another cat was quick to take the spot so that the clan wouldn't crumble away into nothing. All he could do was hope that this cat wouldn't disappear as well, it almost appeared to be a curse on the Skyclan leadership, at least to Yarrowpounce anyways, but he'd never say that to anyone. But Grousestar, he seemed like a friendly, good-hearted cat, if he happened to stick around then he'd likely do a good job at being the leader of the clan.

After plucking off all of the fur from the mouse, the white furred tom with brown patches would pause, licking his lips. There was something bigger working on his mind though, it was the disappearance of the one cat who.. Who well, made him happy, made him comfortable. He hadn't seen Willowrain in moons and honestly, it's been tearing him apart inside. Had his awkwardness driven away another cat? That's what it seemed like to him.
Just when he thought he had a chance at maybe having a mate, it was ripped away.
Blinking at the thought, he flicked an ear, trying to dismiss him, but to be truthful, that's all he could think about. Sometimes it made him cry at night because he truly did think he had a chance with her. Wrinkling his nose, he blinked back tears and shook his head. No crying, you should have expected it anyways.
Leaning his head down, he would take a small bite out of the mouse, staring at the ground as he did so. He would need to go out later to hunt and clear his mind.
Near the edge of camp a she-cat was sitting and sleeping, passing time away as her brother was off on a patrol, and she having returned from the dawn one earlier in the day. Eventually her eyes opened and she gazed around the clearing, looking to see if her brother was around. He wasn't, so she sat up and started grooming. As she was, she felt hunger wash over her. After her pelt looked decent, she stood and went to the fresh-kill pile, looking for something appetizing. She settled on a thrush, and then looked around the clearing for someone who she could dine with. Eating alone wasn't something she enjoyed, but usually she had a friend around. However, today they were all busy- leaving her to make a new friend. Spotting another cat who had just started eating, she padded that way, inspecting him a moment to see if he was opening to a companion.
She couldn't tell, so when she reached his side she fell silent, "Hey, care for some company?" She asked quietly, voice muffled from the bird in her jaws. She hoped he wouldn't say no, but would understand if he did.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Near the edge of camp a she-cat was sitting and sleeping, passing time away as her brother was off on a patrol, and she having returned from the dawn one earlier in the day. Eventually her eyes opened and she gazed around the clearing, looking to see if her brother was around. He wasn't, so she sat up and started grooming. As she was, she felt hunger wash over her. After her pelt looked decent, she stood and went to the fresh-kill pile, looking for something appetizing. She settled on a thrush, and then looked around the clearing for someone who she could dine with. Eating alone wasn't something she enjoyed, but usually she had a friend around. However, today they were all busy- leaving her to make a new friend. Spotting another cat who had just started eating, she padded that way, inspecting him a moment to see if he was opening to a companion.
She couldn't tell, so when she reached his side she fell silent, "Hey, care for some company?" She asked quietly, voice muffled from the bird in her jaws. She hoped he wouldn't say no, but would understand if he did.
After a few moments, the quiet tom was able to get his emotions under control, swallowing down the sadness and sorrow with food and instead focusing his thoughts on the prospect of hunting, something he loved to do, and strangely enough he loved to do it in the seasons of leaf-fall and leaf-bare, he saw it as more of a challenge for his skills, considering he was a very good hunter. Yarrowpounce was better with hunting than with talking with other cats, and it was something he was ashamed of but couldn't quite help.
Flinching a bit in surprise as he suddenly heard a quiet, muffled voice, the tom looked up at the she-cat standing there, asking if she could join him, his eyes glancing down for a moment before dawning a tiny smile and nodding his head. "I wou-wouldn't mind it.." Said the tom awkwardly, scooting over a bit to signify that she could sit with him, his mouse half-eaten.
He always felt awkward in the company of other cats, he never knew what to say, or what to do and it always ended up in awkward silence that became painful for the other cat, causing them to leave and for the quiet, meager tom to be alone again. Sighing quietly, he leaned his head down and took another bite, expecting this interaction to be just the same. There was only one cat that that didn't happen to, and that was Willowrain, and now she was gone.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2016, 12:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Letting out a small cough of embarrassment, feeling as though he had messed up in some way for her to have missed him. Ashenstorm was an anxious tom to say it nicely, at his worst he was a total monster wreck. Right now... he was pretty darn close to just being mildly anxious, tail twitching back and forth with every movement around him; the tom was quite a reactive creature, and even now he couldn't help but flinch softly every so often from the unexpected comforting touches that came from his mate. It felt so nice and pleasant, in a way that he couldn't help but have gotten used to, looking forward to them sharing tongues. Didn't help with him still never expecting it, the slightest touch, a tail brushing along his pelt, sent bolts of nervous energy through him. Ashenstorm couldn't help but start to purr louder as they shared a happy little moment just the two of them, him able to filter out the deluge of stimulus that normally threatened to overwhelm his nervous manner at just about every moment. With her it was all mute, subtle, a distant gentle rain; he was able to enjoy life with her around, able to focus on things that were important, and they hadn't really even thought about kits, which he was fine with. Kits were loud, unpredictable, and there was a deep hidden nagging fear inside of him that they'd grow up to hate him for not being macho and super brave like many other warriors of his clan.

Twitching his nose as he focused back in on the serenading voice that filled his ears and his alone, the whispering between them was almost akin to a pair of apprentices gossiping, but what was spoken about could never be so juicy or dramatic, merely the simple things that went on when the pair was apart. It was a healthy balance, but still the tom compared himself to other pairs wondering what he could do to keep it going well, it was all he really had personally going for him. "Well I've been doing my best to hunt for the clan, it's hard to keep the young mouths fed if I'm lounging about most the day, so I try my best to be productive to the clan ,seeing I'm not training anyone, and a certain lovely she-cat... doesn't have kits running around needing herding up." the time did his best to not hint at the kits, as he was fine without them having them, or having them. It was enough to have her as a mate to make him happy.
Ashfeather continued to smile, a look of pleasure on her face as she did so. She continued to purr, although it had stopped being the roaring, rumbling sound and had settled down to a kind of vibration, much quieter and calmer than before. "Hm, yes...I haven't really thought about it before," Ashfeather mewed, her smile fading and a thoughtful expression suddenly appearing. She had definitely never thought about kits before. She had often wondered what it might be like to be a Mother, but she hadn't really tried to pursue it. After all, Ashenstorm was quite enough for her, although since she didn't see quite enough of him these days, it might be nice to have kits to keep her company. However, she wasn't at all sure if Ashenstorm would want kits. He would make a wonderful Father, she was sure of that, but she didn't know if she had it in him to actually want to be one.

She knew just thinking about it was making her a little nervous, and her purr was now beginning to falter slightly. It stopped completely a moment later and she raised herself into a sitting position, looking at Ashenstorm with a thoughtful expression. "Have you...ever thought about kits...before?" She asked slowly, some of her old nervous tone coming back. It had been a while since she had felt shy or nervous around him, but with the serious turn the conversation seemed to have taken, she felt as though she couldn't speak clearly. She wasn't sure why, after all this was Ashenstorm...the cat that she would trust with her life, the only cat that she had ever loved, and her best friend in her known world. There really wasn't a reason to be nervous, but Ashfeather, being the awkward young warrior that she was, felt very much so while speaking to him now. She continued to watch him, her blue hues now filled with the slightest worry, and her silvery tail beginning to twitch a little. What would he think of her for asking a question like that? It was a strange question to ask, to be sure...although rather appropriate at the time, at least it had seemed that way to her. Then again, Ashfeather had very little, if any at all, social awareness, and therefore the moment had not been right for her to ask after all. Her tail continued to twitch in an odd, jerking motion. C'mon Ashfeather, you were bound to ask that sooner or later...after all the thinking you've done...and there's no reason for you to be nervous, Ashenstorm is a lovely tom and he's completely understanding, so take a deep breath and try to be calm. Ashfeather managed to regain her smile, and she maintained eye contact with him, at least the best that she could.

(Do you think they should have kits? I was thinking about it for a while, but I wasn't sure whether or not they should x3)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:46 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Shadowpool padded happily into the clearing. She hummed a small song she knew as she placed her fresh kill in the pile.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Shadowpool padded happily into the clearing. She hummed a small song she knew as she placed her fresh kill in the pile.
Surgefrost yawned and stretched as he padded out of the warrior's den. He shook out his medium lengthed fur, and looked around. Seeing the molly drop fresh food into the pile, he smiled like he always does, and walked over to her. "Thanks for the fresh kill, darling." he mewed. His ocean-blue eyes flashing with his usual flirtatious look as he grabbed a mouse.

Last edited by monfang; November 25th, 2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:23 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Surgefrost yawned and stretched as he padded out of the warrior's den. He shook out his medium lengthed fur, and looked around. Seeing the molly drop fresh food into the pile, he smiled like he always does, and walked over to her. "Thanks for the fresh kill, darling." he mewed. His ocean-blue eyes flashing with his usual flirtatious look as he grabbed a mouse.
"Your welcome." Shadowpool said smiling.
"What a beautiful day isn't it?" She asked the tom. Her fur shimmered a bronze in the summer light

Old November 25th, 2016, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
"Your welcome." Shadowpool said smiling.
"What a beautiful day isn't it?" She asked the tom. Her fur shimmered a bronze in the summer light
"Well, I have seem prettier things." he said, a half-smile across his maw. He took a bit out of the mouse, and after a moment, he looked up and sighed. "Today is beautiful." he sighed. "So, what have you been up to? Especially with the change of leaders in less than two moons?" he asked.
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Lioncry padded into camp. She hadn't been hunting, simply going out for a walk. If she'd seen any prey, she would've killed it, but with Leaf-fall upon them, prey was growing more scarce than before. She knew that leaf-bare was next. Despite the cold and even scarcer prey that leaf-bare always brought, she liked the cold. Perhaps it was the way it made her fur tingle and it made her feel so alive. The SkyClan warrior looked around, hoping to see the familiar black pelt of Auroraflame, but she didn't, so the tall golden furred molly flicked her black tipped tail and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. For a moment, Lioncry considered taking a piece, since she'd hunted successfully earlier, but decided against it. It was better to let the queens, elders and kits eat their fill before she took a piece for herself. The queens elders and kits had probably already eaten, but who knows? They could want more. She sat down and listened to the him of talk in the camp, though wariness shown in her eyes.
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:33 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Well, I have seem prettier things." he said, a half-smile across his maw. He took a bit out of the mouse, and after a moment, he looked up and sighed. "Today is beautiful." he sighed. "So, what have you been up to? Especially with the change of leaders in less than two moons?" he asked.
"Otsego taking a toll on the clan. The leader changing is probably scaring some cats. I hope Grousestar will lead longer the the rest. " Shadowpool said,

Old November 25th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Huffing out in quiet exasperation, Avocetrose settled down into a patch of sunlight to begin grooming herself mercilessly, her stomach rumbling hungrily. There would be nothing that the black and white she-cat would love more than a nice, plump, juicy squirrel, but she needed to do some hunting first. It was leaf-bare and the prey wasn't going to be this plentiful for much longer. She'd need to find a group to go out hunting with, but she'd go looking in a little bit, for now, she was concentrated on being clean.
So without much hesitance, she began to rake her tongue along her coat with a rasping sound, enjoying the warmth the sun provided as it filtered down through the canopy of tree's overhead, her eyes half-lidded as she made quick work of grooming herself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?