Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Badgerthroat couldn't help but chuckle
" I honestly have no idea " he meowed and scratched his ear , seriously he didn't know what they where both doing at the moment . It was funny that he could forget things easily after he was scared out of his mind , he looked at sorrelpaw " by the way what's your name if I may ask? " he meowed
"I'm Sorrelpaw. You?" He asked the stranger warrior.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
"I'm Sorrelpaw. You?" He asked the stranger warrior.
Badgerthroat hummed at sorrelpaws name
" my name is badgerthroat , nice to meet you sorrelpaw " he greeted while he dipped his head in respect

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 11th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Badgerthroat hummed at sorrelpaws name
" my name is badgerthroat , nice to meet you sorrelpaw " he greeted while he dipped his head in respect
Sorrelpaw nodded his head like a leader and said in the silliest deep voice he could muster,"I must be getting my fresh kill, hmm? Good day to you," he suppressed a laugh.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose padded up to Rosebelly. She smiled warmly, "is your shoulder okay, Rosebelly?" Her brows furrowed in concern. Her feet itched from the scratchy grass, so she was constantly shifting her weight to make it more comfortable. She was concerned for her injured sister and wanted to help her feel better. "If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go hunting?" She gently asked, glaring at the staring cats looking at Rosebelly curiously. She tended to overprotect her sisters from other cats, even if they meant no harm. "What do you say, Rosebelly? I understand if you don't want to because of your should wound, and all. I just wanted to offer."
As if on cue, her sister strode up to her, smiling. Despite her warm facade, Rosebelly knew Darkrose was worried. Chuckling and smiling through the annoying ache, Rosebelly met her sibling's eyes. "I feel fine, it's just a little ache. No biggie," she half-truthed. In reality, Rosebelly was not fine on the inside, but on the outside, the molly was good. Only occasional aches washed over her shoulder, and Rosebelly didn't mind it too much. At the mention of hunting, Rosebelly's eyes lit up. Previous problem in the back of her mind, Rosebelly grinned. Hunting was her favorite activity! She always brought back prey from a hunting trip. Rosebelly was amazing at hunting, and she knew it. "Nevermind my shoulder, let's go! I haven't been outside of camp since the Gathering," she chirped, bouncing onto her feet.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Rileyflower yawned she had a feeling that the first one didn't sound so great , she looked away as to not ruffle up roseferns fur . her ice blue eyes had a hint of unease , her whiskers twitched a few times as her nose twitched too smelling the dust and musky sense in the den. She then looked down at her paws which where scratching the ground and her tail flicked
it's not my fault that ah had kittypet heritage , so do pardon me for thinking of sugarkit ! It didn't sound like a bad name to me ! she thought enraged
She smiled,” I’ll definetly concider those names...” Just not Sugarkit. she smiled happy to have friend

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” I’ll definetly concider those names...” Just not Sugarkit. she smiled happy to have friend
Rileyflower had a smile again she layed down in the warriors den her head was in her paws as she yawned , she needed to get used to sleeping on a cold dirt floor rather then a nice soft bed. She shifted around since her stomach didn't feel quite comfortable and it was starting to hurt " feels like ah am layin on stone " she whined she rolled over trying to get a comfortable position she hissed in frustration she rolled over again . nope still not good enough! she thought

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Rileyflower had a smile again she layed down in the warriors den her head was in her paws as she yawned , she needed to get used to sleeping on a cold dirt floor rather then a nice soft bed. She shifted around since her stomach didn't feel quite comfortable and it was starting to hurt " feels like ah am layin on stone " she whined she rolled over trying to get a comfortable position she hissed in frustration she rolled over again . nope still not good enough! she thought
Rosefern paused,” Is there a thorn in your moss?” She asked Oooh...maybe she’s expecting kits, since you can never get comfortable when expecting kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Rosefern paused,” Is there a thorn in your moss?” She asked Oooh...maybe she’s expecting kits, since you can never get comfortable when expecting kits.
She tilted her head
" moss? We can lay on moss? Ah didn't know that sugar .... The dirt just feels so cold! " she meowed as she shook her fur she was just laying on the ground since mostly didn't see any moss laying around , her nose twitched as she sniffed the floor she then walked around trying to spot some moss near by
" ah really didn't know " she admitted

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Lightningflash @Ennard
Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
Dewkit @ladybugg03

Rosefern was tired from birthing the kits,” Lightingflash, aren’t they beautiful?” She purred staring at her five newborn kits...she glanced at them thinking of names...she stared at the white one, who little did she know would have bi-colored eyes,” I like Emeraldkit for this one.” She pointed at the dark grey tabby,” I do like Darkkit and Ashkit...you decide...(the RPer wants Ashkit).” She flicked her tail to the third kit the grey and white kit,” I do like Mousekit myself, what do you think? (he RPer wants Dewkit).” She turned to the fourth kit with all grey fur, almost a grey tabby,” I was thinking Cirruskit. You?” She turned to the last kit,” How about Owlkit for this cutie?” (I couldn’t view link so no perso description)
(She's white and silver with blue eyes.)
Owlkit let out a silent roar of a yawn, cuddling up next to her mother and siblings as her white and silver fur fluffed up to retain her warmth.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As if on cue, her sister strode up to her, smiling. Despite her warm facade, Rosebelly knew Darkrose was worried. Chuckling and smiling through the annoying ache, Rosebelly met her sibling's eyes. "I feel fine, it's just a little ache. No biggie," she half-truthed. In reality, Rosebelly was not fine on the inside, but on the outside, the molly was good. Only occasional aches washed over her shoulder, and Rosebelly didn't mind it too much. At the mention of hunting, Rosebelly's eyes lit up. Previous problem in the back of her mind, Rosebelly grinned. Hunting was her favorite activity! She always brought back prey from a hunting trip. Rosebelly was amazing at hunting, and she knew it. "Nevermind my shoulder, let's go! I haven't been outside of camp since the Gathering," she chirped, bouncing onto her feet.
Darkrose smiled and bounced towards the hunting grounds. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she said as she approached the hunting grounds. The scenery began to slowly change. Sticks and stones appeared beneath her feet as she walked, seemingly growing from the ground. She looked around as the trees blurred past her as she ran. She stopped and checked behind her to make sure Rosebelly was behind her. She felt a pang of guilt as she remembered her sister's injury and had went ahead of her. "You okay?" She called concernedly.
(Should we switch this to territory or not?)
Closed Thread