Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old November 17th, 2017, 08:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Let's move on," Morningblue meowed, turning in the direction of Riverclan and glancing over his should to make sure the young shecat was following after him. He broke into an even stride, making good time as they moved before coming to a stop at the next scent marker. Morningblue had never like the scent of this border. He found it offensively pungent and think with salt and fish. And they were still a fair distance from the ocean, he hated to think of what it would smell like deeper in the territory. "Riverclan is next," he said to his apprentice.
Lynxpaw nodded. She followed Morningblue towards RiverClan, her ears pricked as they got farther from WindClan. She glanced back at their boarder, grimaced, and followed quickly after the tom. She smelled fish. The scent hit her in the face, making her want to gag. How did they live with that reek?! Lynxpaw kept her comments to herself, however, and held her breath. Lynxpaw had to breath, though, and exhaled sharply, inhaling again to bring oxygen into her lungs. It smelled of fish and salt. "It smells..interesting." She mewed, managing not to gag.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Lynxpaw nodded. She followed Morningblue towards RiverClan, her ears pricked as they got farther from WindClan. She glanced back at their boarder, grimaced, and followed quickly after the tom. She smelled fish. The scent hit her in the face, making her want to gag. How did they live with that reek?! Lynxpaw kept her comments to herself, however, and held her breath. Lynxpaw had to breath, though, and exhaled sharply, inhaling again to bring oxygen into her lungs. It smelled of fish and salt. "It smells..interesting." She mewed, managing not to gag.
"That's one word for it," Morningblue muttered. "What do you know about Riverclan cats?" he asked Lynxpaw.

Old November 17th, 2017, 09:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"That's one word for it," Morningblue muttered. "What do you know about Riverclan cats?" he asked Lynxpaw.
"They eat fish, they swim, they..er.." she stopped. "That's about all."Lynxkit admitted, shrugging slightly. RiverClan wasn't on her mind much, so she didn't know too much about the water-loving cats.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"They eat fish, they swim, they..er.." she stopped. "That's about all."Lynxkit admitted, shrugging slightly. RiverClan wasn't on her mind much, so she didn't know too much about the water-loving cats.
"Both true," the tom said, nodding at her. "They also have a steady source of food thanks to their fishing, so they're rather large and muscular. So unlike Windclan, Thunderclan cats usually have the speed advantage in combat. However, getting pinned by a Riverclan cat could end a battle quickly." Morningblue had wondered where Riverclan would stand in all of this, and the more he thought about it, the more they seemed like the key to the battle. Shadowclan had just taken refuge in Riverclan for a long while when their territory flooded. If Riverclan were to choose a side, Shadowclan may feel pressure to support them in their decision. Perhaps it would be worth having a talk with Passionblaze about it. "This way. We won't travel all the way to Skyclan, but I'd at least like to show you the direction of the camp." Morningblue followed the treeline, breathing easier now that the fishy scent was fading. At length, they can to the edge of the woods an open field. "The starcave is straight ahead, sheltered in the woods across the field," he said, pointing straight ahead with his tail. "Skyclan territory is right beside that, also sheltered," he explained, angling his tail to point toward where the camp should be. "The field is neutral ground Seastones is in this open space and toward the sea. That's where the gatherings take place. We won't get any closer than this today though. With the dusk syndicate disbanded and the cats in it scattered, it's better for us to keep to our own territory for now while it's just us two."

Old November 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Willowleaf raised a paw to silence the apprentice. He nodded as Boulderdust came up them. "Hello, Boulderdust. I trust you're ready?" he turned to Frostedpaw. "Remember, a cat can only handle so many questions at a time." he sounded friendly and he purred at the small cat.

(@Ennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

( @Okapi is joining us)
Boulderdust looked at the apprentice in amusement. "You remind me of myself when I was an apprentice." he purred.
She ducked her head as Willowleaf gently corrected her, "Yes Willowleaf." She said politely, shuffling her paws as she glanced anxiously around the territory.
Frostedpaw straightened up proudly as Boulderdust commented on her. "I'm surprised you can remember that far," She said to the elder, her voice light with humor, her tail flicking playfully.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw’s eyes lit up,” Deal. But my mentor will still make me do apprentice duties.” He chuckled then forced his face to straighten Warriors don’t have fun
Boulderdust looked at him surprisingly as he chuckled. "What I meant by treating you like a warrior,
I mean you'll never have to do my nest ever again."
replied Boulderdust.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Boulderdust looked at him surprisingly as he chuckled. "What I meant by treating you like a warrior,
I mean you'll never have to do my nest ever again."
replied Boulderdust.
He blinked,” What? But some warriors get punished and have to do apprentice duties....” (Should Boulderdust make it or not)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
But, would it get better? This thought drifted into the tabby she-cats mind often. No.. She thought. They would probably never get better. But she would only have to hope. Hope. Mossdrop had once upon a time as a new apprentice, hoped for StarClan, and maybe.. she would again. Would StarClan really forgive her for what she had done? She hoped so. But, would they really? She had done many unforgivable things that cats would normally, never forgive. But StarClan was wise, and perhaps.. they would forgive her. But she knew they would never give her, her answer she wanted. StarClan worked in mysterious ways. Mossdrop also wanted to prove, and to do something she wanted to do. Fix what she had broken. She couldn't fix all of it, but hopefully, she could fix a percent of what she had broken. Would that be good enough? All she had to do was hope.
The tom heart twigs and leaves snap and crackle behind him, making the ebony feline whip his head around, only to meet amber eyes. The same eyes that have managed to strike fear into the very core of his soul, the same pair of eyes that made his blood freeze, and that was just the eyes. The warriors own silver optics widened with fear, he took a step back, tail tucked between his legs, ears flattened against his skull, he tried to shrink himself down as much as he physically could. "R-Ratstar." he said aloud, his voice quivered and was barely above a whisper. Oh, this molly scared him so, so much, everytime he saw her pelt it made him want to hide himself in the darkest corners of the world, unseen, unheard of. He dipped his head and tried his hardest to avoid eye contact, afraid he would annoy the reincarnation of the former leader. "I-I apologize, I ha-haven't been doing anything, I-I wasn't informed to compl-complete any tasks a-as of yet." he stated, his whole body now visibly shaking, he hated seeing her, he hated coming across her scent, he hated hearing her taunting voice. Nightcry just wanted it all to stop.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frost Kit layed down in a bush.She had thankfully left camp without being seen,and she didn't want to be founded.

Accidently, without knowing, the oldest kit padded into ShadowClan territoryShe padded farther and farther away from camp,away from ThunderClan territory,and father into Shadow Clan territory

Last edited by BEAR.; November 19th, 2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: 2 post merge
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded sadly, the recent battle had taken a lot from the clan. Kestrelpaw had been injuried as well but thank Starclan that he wasn't hurt as much as others. He could guess how frustrated the she cat must be to not be able to train as hard as she wants to. The tom was a bit surprised by Kestrelpaws random qyestion, "Hmmm, to be honest I haven't spoken with them much. They seem okay, what do you think about them?"
"Don't really trust her." Kestrelpaw's voice was low, almost like she didn't really want the tom to hear her, but she stood by her answer. How was she supposed to trust a medicine cat who didn't really seem to like other cats? "I'm not sure that she's ready." Truth be told, Kestrelpaw was slightly bitter - she wasn't really a jealous type, but the fact that Caliapaw was medicine cat so early... considering that was pretty much the equivalent of becoming a warrior, just more special... she felt like the other cat didn't deserve the honor yet. And, like she had said, Caliapaw wasn't ready! She wasn't ready to treat worse injuries, and what was going to happen if there was an emergency in the Clan? Cats could die! Thank StarClan they still had Zerosight around, although whether he would be able to really help, Kestrelpaw wasn't sure. Perhaps a medicine cat from another Clan would come. It wasn't an idea that she particuarly liked, but it might be the only way to help if something went seriously wrong. And with the tension with WindClan... Kestrelpaw was more on edge then ever.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.