Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old June 30th, 2023, 04:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Mapleface
She/Her

Why had Mapleface, now ThunderClan's most senior queen (even though she'd only had kits for barely a moon), agreed to an outing? Truth be told, she'd wanted a reason to leave camp for a little, she had wanted another reason to look for the missing Alderkit and Applekit.

Except, now that she was out here and her beloved two kittens were still nowhere to be found, Mapleface couldn't help but begin to worry about the two kits she'd left behind in camp -- Rosekit and Redkit. Hopefully, neither of them were getting into too much trouble.

Casting aside these worried thoughts, the red and white queen came back to her senses when Pebblepaw alerted the patrol to.. bad guys?? Offering the young tuxedo a quiet, amused look, Mapleface kept quiet as Spiderthroat spoke up -- and then Mapleface shot the calico tom a stern glance. "Don't be so mean." She grumbled, tone quiet and only for the keeper and possibly the apprentice to overhear. "They're hurt. They look like they'll starve to death any moment now."

Raising her voice, Mapleface addressed the two outsiders; "You're really not supposed to be here." She said, a frown tilting the corners of her mouth downward. "The best we can do for you is take you to the twoleg place. It's either that, or.. you heard my Clanmate. He'll kill you if you don't leave."

[ @Poprock - Pebblepaw / @Starfall - Spiderthroat / @LongForgottenSnowyPelt - Yin & Yang ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; July 1st, 2023 at 11:15 AM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 04:23 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Mapleface
She/Her

Why had Mapleface, now ThunderClan's most senior queen (even though she'd only had kits for barely a moon), agreed to an outing? Truth be told, she'd wanted a reason to leave camp for a little, she had wanted another reason to look for the missing Alderkit and Applekit.

Except, now that she was out here and her beloved two kittens were still nowhere to be found, Mapleface couldn't help but begin to worry about the two kits she'd left behind in camp -- Rosekit and Redkit. Hopefully, neither of them were getting into too much trouble.

Casting aside these worried thoughts, the red and white queen came back to her senses when Pebblepaw alerted the patrol to.. bad guys?? Offering the young tuxedo a quiet, amused look, Mapleface kept quiet as Spiderthroat spoke up -- and then Mapleface shot the calico tom a stern glance. "Don't be so mean." She grumbled, tone quiet and only for the keeper and possibly the apprentice to overhear. "They're hurt. They look like they'll starve to death any moment now."

Raising her voice, Mapleface addressed the two outsiders; "You're really not supposed to be here." She said, a frown tilting the corners of her mouth downward. "The best we can do for you is take you to the twoleg place. It's either that, or.. you heard my Clanmate. He'll kill you if you don't leave."

[ @Poprock - Pebblepaw / @Starfall - Spiderthroat / @LongForgottenSnowyPelt - Yin & Yang ]
"Not back there... Our owner neglected and abused us, which is why me and Yang ran away in the first place.." Yin had a look of terror in his eyes.
Old June 30th, 2023, 04:29 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Pebblepaw bristled at Spiderthroat's totally rude and uncalled for comment. "Excuse you! They need help, not a meanie head!" A stomp of her white paw in the calico's direction before turning to look at Mapleface. "Can we not let them stay with us? They're super scared and hungry. We have food right?" She then shot a smile the rogues way, hoping to ease their pain... if only a little bit.
@Rose @Starfall @LongForgottenSnowyPelt

Last edited by Poprock; June 30th, 2023 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 11:40 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Ravenpaw thinks of their new territory

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 1st, 2023, 02:04 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Thumbs up Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Pebblepaw bristled at Spiderthroat's totally rude and uncalled for comment. "Excuse you! They need help, not a meanie head!" A stomp of her white paw in the calico's direction before turning to look at Mapleface. "Can we not let them stay with us? They're super scared and hungry. We have food right?" She then shot a smile the rogues way, hoping to ease their pain... if only a little bit.
@Rose @Starfall @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Yin weakly smiled back, yet still seemed scared and worried.
Old July 1st, 2023, 09:59 AM
The forgetful one

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Yin quietly decided to just leave. "You know what... I'll just go... clearly I'm not wanted here either..." He mewed quietly, picking Yang up again. This time she was deathly cold.
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:06 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Yin quietly decided to just leave. "You know what... I'll just go... clearly I'm not wanted here either..." He mewed quietly, picking Yang up again. This time she was deathly cold.

Spiderthroat
@Poprock ; @Rose
(Ueue I sorry Spiders a butt djbfkc)
The Calico sniffed as other Clanmates spoke up, he hadn’t even realized they were there. At the olders words the Calico looked over and quirked a brow “Why? Yeah they’re hurt and hungry, but they’re still tresspassin, last I checked bein nice isn’t something we should be to strangers until they explain themselves.”

With that he looked back at the pair, if they died they died…it wasn’t his problem truthfully. “By owners , are ya talkin about Upwalkers?” he asked, however he hadn’t waited on the answer. “Ultimately it’s up to Bumblestar and Alderstep…but why should we waste our herbs on you?” he asked. “What will you give our clan in return?”

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:09 AM
The forgetful one

Wink Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@Poprock ; @Rose
(Ueue I sorry Spiders a butt djbfkc)
The Calico sniffed as other Clanmates spoke up, he hadn’t even realized they were there. At the olders words the Calico looked over and quirked a brow “Why? Yeah they’re hurt and hungry, but they’re still tresspassin, last I checked bein nice isn’t something we should be to strangers until they explain themselves.”

With that he looked back at the pair, if they died they died…it wasn’t his problem truthfully. “By owners , are ya talkin about Upwalkers?” he asked, however he hadn’t waited on the answer. “Ultimately it’s up to Bumblestar and Alderstep…but why should we waste our herbs on you?” he asked. “What will you give our clan in return?”
"I will do anything to keep my sister safe; if i lose her then I have no reason to live. Without Yang... there's no yin-yang. Its the same with the lack of the Yin involved in a yin-yang. Without one there can't be another." Yin explained, even adding how great at hunting he was.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 01:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Thank StarClan this idiot wasn't going to put up a fight. Bumblestar didn't have the energy to even entertain an argument and was honestly just considering shoving the whole bird down the she-cat's throat if it ever came to that. Cross that creek when she comes to it, she supposed.

She sat down in front of Violetfreckle and glanced away as the other seemed to shrink in on herself. Bumblestar wasn't interested in humiliating her right now, and she only looked back once Violetfreckle seemed to have recovered from her embarrassment. "Why you don't smell like RiverClan anymore and why you've apparently taken to lurking around my territory," she started off. There was an attempt to at least somewhat soften her tone, so that it didn't come across as thorny as it usually did. It... didn't really work. Not to her own ears, at least. "You look to me like you've been through hell and back."

Violetfreckle
Thank StarClan, Bumblebutt didn't seem to want to humiliate her. Part of her found it odd, a smaller part found it nice, and the itty bitty teeny part thought it was almost endearing. Of course, Violetfreckle never listened to that irrational part of her brain. She kept quiet and kept eating until the other feline spoke again.

With a scrunch of her brow, Violetfreckle carefully chose her words. "I left RiverClan. It was falling apart at the seams. Pikestar was a bumbling idiot who talked to plenty of cats and was around, yeah, but never did anything for the Clan. And I think that's even worse than some cat who isn't even around." She snorted, took another bite, and kept explaining, finding that her words were tumbling out of her mouth faster than she could regulate them. "Gingerfrost and Stonepaw? They're about as bad, if not worse. I used to be proud of my Clan," she spat bitterly. "Now it's all gone to hell. And I wasn't letting them drag me down too. So I left." As much as she wanted to hide the truth, something about talking with Bumblebreak made Violetfreckle more candid. She felt more... exposed. But not quite in a bad way.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

SpookGaze
SpookGaze was following the trail of a mouse when out of no where he heard murmurs deeper in the undergrowth. He followed the sound and arrived to a little cleared part where some of his clanmates where speaking. He was about to leave when he noticed the two much younger cats he'd never seen before. He looked over at the apprentice Pebblepaw and gradually trotted over. His large, scar-filled, brooding body not really something someone would over look. SpookGaze rarely spook so he nudged the apprentice and nudged his head over two the two small kits.
@Poprock @LongForgottenSnowyPelt

Last edited by Creepy_Spooky_Guy; July 2nd, 2023 at 05:47 PM.