Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM

Old July 31st, 2017, 09:15 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
After she hit Bridlestream she started jumping around excitedly. "I did it I did it," she meowed excitedly.

Brindlestream allowed herself the smallest smile at her apprentices excitement. "Good job. Now its time to move on." Though her words were praising, her tone was gruff. It didn't have that warm and tender spot that you would expect a mentors voice to have. Instead it held a tint of rude sound. One to small to detect, but it was there. Brindlestream looked over at Spottedpaw. "Attack me again. This time, use a different strategy." Her eyes narrowed as she wtached her apprentice, waiting for the young molly's move.
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:16 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Brindlestream allowed herself the smallest smile at her apprentices excitement. "Good job. Now its time to move on." Though her words were praising, her tone was gruff. It didn't have that warm and tender spot that you would expect a mentors voice to have. Instead it held a tint of rude sound. One to small to detect, but it was there. Brindlestream looked over at Spottedpaw. "Attack me again. This time, use a different strategy." Her eyes narrowed as she wtached her apprentice, waiting for the young molly's move.
"Ok," Spottedpaw said then turned to look at Bridlestream. Spottedpaw decided to try to leap onto Bridlestream's back, this time also preparing for if she tried to dodge.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:41 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Ok," Spottedpaw said then turned to look at Bridlestream. Spottedpaw decided to try to leap onto Bridlestream's back, this time also preparing for if she tried to dodge.

Brindlestream waited for Spottedpaw to pounce. As Spottedpaw made leap for her back, Brindlestream stayed put. Only until Spottedpaw's paw brushed her pelt lightly did she move. This time, she moved backwards. Her apprentice would land in front of her. The older molly was trying not to be too difficult, but it was hard when her own apprentice teaching kicked in.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:13 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A half-smile, half-smirk settled on Amberflame's features as her apprentice did just as she had asked. It wasn't perfect - it was their first day, after all - but they had at least listened to instruction instead of being playful as normal. "Good, Minkpaw! Now - block my attack." The praise had lasted only a few short minutes, but it was pure and unfiltered praise... which was the best kind. And with her instructions, Amberflame leapt at the smaller cat. She was hoping they would remember how to block her from last time as she aimed (once more) to pin Minkpaw's haunches to the ground. This was an attack that, honestly, was useful for anyone. After all, without the power to spring fowards in battle, what could a cat really do? Not much. Amberflame had noticed WindClanners doing this, another popular technique for them seemed to be dodge in, leave a blow, dodge out. Cowards. But even so, Amberflame would practice this one until Minkpaw was able to see it coming, before she moved on. Or - perhaps tomorrow she would work on some new things with them. After all, a cat needed multiple techniques - and especially one as expected to get in trouble as they were. Amberflame knew that her young apprentice was bound to get into trouble, it was only a matter of time - and she was not looking fowards to the frustrating and humiliating experience and talk afterwards.
Minkpaw basked in Amberflame's praise, taking a quick moment to feel proud. They were interrupted, however, when their mentor launched herself at them. The spring was sudden and unexpected. If Minkpaw hadn't been so eager to accept praise then maybe they would've been aware of Amberflame's attack. They did become aware before the older feline could touch them, though, and they swiftly reacted. Out of instinct, Minkpaw dropped to the ground and rolled out of Amberflame's strike zone. They were swift in jumping back to their paws, facing their mentor in a defensive position. Their heart was racing with adrenaline, and they were ready for just about anything. Though they hadn't moved much, they were panting heavily due to the excitement.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:33 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Random Melchester
This is so exciting! Bubblestep thought as she padded ahead of everyone, having to slightly trot because of her small legs. I'm leading my first patrol as deputy! Maybe I should say something. "Can you guys smell any prey?" she meowed.
"Well duh," Tinyclaw rolled her eyes. "We are in the territory. There's literally prey everywhere."
Okay, probably not the best thing to say Bubblestep sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought.

##

"I'm supposed to be slower than you Nightshade!" Turtlesong purred as she skipped ahead. "Hurry up, will you?"
"I'm right behind you," Nightshade chuckled, staring after her. His eyes shined with admiration, and another emotion.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Random Melchester
This is so exciting! Bubblestep thought as she padded ahead of everyone, having to slightly trot because of her small legs. I'm leading my first patrol as deputy! Maybe I should say something. "Can you guys smell any prey?" she meowed.
"Well duh," Tinyclaw rolled her eyes. "We are in the territory. There's literally prey everywhere."
Okay, probably not the best thing to say Bubblestep sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought.

##

"I'm supposed to be slower than you Nightshade!" Turtlesong purred as she skipped ahead. "Hurry up, will you?"
"I'm right behind you," Nightshade chuckled, staring after her. His eyes shined with admiration, and another emotion.
Roarclaw smiled kindly at Bubblestep, trotting slightly beside her. "I smell a mouse that way," He flicked his tail toward a bush.
"I smell it too." Blackstorm's nose twitched. "I like mouse."

##

Snowstar smirked faintly over at Nightshade, falling into step with him as Foxthorn trotted ahead beside Turtlesong. "Can you feel the love tonight~" She hummed teasingly, seeing the look in Nightshade's eyes.
Foxthorn had his nose in the air, mouth opened, fur bristling with excitement. He still hadnt exactly lost the young, immature apprentice side of him.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Roarclaw smiled kindly at Bubblestep, trotting slightly beside her. "I smell a mouse that way," He flicked his tail toward a bush.
"I smell it too." Blackstorm's nose twitched. "I like mouse."

##

Snowstar smirked faintly over at Nightshade, falling into step with him as Foxthorn trotted ahead beside Turtlesong. "Can you feel the love tonight~" She hummed teasingly, seeing the look in Nightshade's eyes.
Foxthorn had his nose in the air, mouth opened, fur bristling with excitement. He still hadnt exactly lost the young, immature apprentice side of him.
"I smell squirrel over there," Tinyclaw flicked her tail towards a patch of grass.
"Good," Bubblestep nodded. "I feel there is something over there," she nodded to a tree. "Let's all split, then meet back here."

##

Nightshade jumped, bristling slightly. When he saw it was Snowstar, he sighed and relaxed. "Is it really that obvious?"
"You help me get the biggest squirrel," Turtlesong bumped Foxthorn playfully. "and I'll help you gather a lifetime supply of berries."
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:22 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"I smell squirrel over there," Tinyclaw flicked her tail towards a patch of grass.
"Good," Bubblestep nodded. "I feel there is something over there," she nodded to a tree. "Let's all split, then meet back here."

##

Nightshade jumped, bristling slightly. When he saw it was Snowstar, he sighed and relaxed. "Is it really that obvious?"
"You help me get the biggest squirrel," Turtlesong bumped Foxthorn playfully. "and I'll help you gather a lifetime supply of berries."
"Alright," Blackstorm broke off in the direction of where he smelled the mouse, ears pricked.
Roarclaw stayed with Bubblestep, ears pricked at the tree. "I can help you catch whatever's there." He offered.

##

Snowstar giggled. "Kind of... Then again," Her ice blue eyes glittered. "Im just good at sensing this kinda stuff."
Foxthorn grinned, returning the nudge. "You got it. Squirrel, here I come."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Alright," Blackstorm broke off in the direction of where he smelled the mouse, ears pricked.
Roarclaw stayed with Bubblestep, ears pricked at the tree. "I can help you catch whatever's there." He offered.

##

Snowstar giggled. "Kind of... Then again," Her ice blue eyes glittered. "Im just good at sensing this kinda stuff."
Foxthorn grinned, returning the nudge. "You got it. Squirrel, here I come."
"I'd really like that," Bubblestep smiled at him. "I smell thrush and honestly, I'm not the best for jumping."
##
"It's just," Nightshade turned his gaze back to Turtlesong "she's so happy and full of life. She makes even the grouchiest elder purr. She's always got my back too. Not to even mention her beauty," he sighed, his smile lopsided. "Have you seen a prettier dappled pelt? And her eyes are so yellow."
"Awesome!" Turtlesong purred, eyes shinning. "I can't wait to see the look on Tiny's face!"
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:15 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Brindlestream waited for Spottedpaw to pounce. As Spottedpaw made leap for her back, Brindlestream stayed put. Only until Spottedpaw's paw brushed her pelt lightly did she move. This time, she moved backwards. Her apprentice would land in front of her. The older molly was trying not to be too difficult, but it was hard when her own apprentice teaching kicked in.
Spottedpaw leaped at Bridlestream. When she touched her she felt her move. After getting up from the ground where she landed she sat and waited for instructions.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.