Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang padded through the forest behind him, her heart still racing from the chase. It was refreshing to finally get some action, different from her normal hunt-eat-sleep schedule. Maybe she's like to do this often. Not the territory getting attacked by foxes, of course, but fighting that was actually a challenge, defending her Clan. Still, she couldn't wait to get back to camp and take her nap. She looked up at the sky, but she wasn't good at telling weather. To her the sky looked the same as before, but she still had to make sure. "Do you think it's still going to rain?" She asked, continuing to make her way back to camp behind MorningBlue.
Morningblue looked up at the sky, still feeling alive from the chase. Then he glanced back the the she-cat and meowed, "No. I think it blew over. Perfect napping weather."

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly instantly brightened as Morningblue entered. Her amber eyes glittered with excitement. She watched him sit down in front of her, and she perked her ears to listen. "How kind of you, Furball," she replied with a smirk. This was already fun, and they hadn't even started! Rosebelly stood up, making sure her claws were sheathed. "When you're ready.." After mock bowing, Rosebelly playfully lashed her tail and got in a battle stance. The ginger she-cat then leaped for Morningblue, letting out a mrrow! of laughter.

(SHORT SORRY!)
Morningblue sprang out of the way of Rosebelly's leap at the last moment and spun, gently tapping the she-cat squarely in the middle of her back as she zoomed by. "So close. Care to try again?" The blue-furred tom now wore a wide and mischievous grin. When was the last time he'd come out to simply spar? He had been right though, this little she-cat was no match. "Or I can take my turn," he meowed low, a teasing purr.

(You don't have to apologize for a short post, you know. Good writing should vary and shorter posts leave room for more fast-paced back and forth. )

Last edited by Charmer; September 15th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue sprang out of the way of Rosebelly's leap at the last moment and spun, gently tapping the she-cat squarely in the middle of her back as she zoomed by. "So close. Care to try again?" The blue-furred tom now wore a wide and mischievous grin. When was the last time he'd come out to simply spar? He had been right though, this little she-cat was no match. "Or I can take my turn," he meowed low, a teasing purr.

(You don't have to apologize for a short post, you know. Good writing should vary and shorter posts leave room for more fast-paced back and forth. )
Rosebelly landed on her feet, her eyes gleaming with new determination. "Take your best shot, Furball," she challenged with a grin. Rosebelly chuckled at his mischievous face. It was so odd to see such a stone-faced tom wear such a bright expression! The ginger she-cat lifted her chin high.

(Aw learned something new today!)
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly landed on her feet, her eyes gleaming with new determination. "Take your best shot, Furball," she challenged with a grin. Rosebelly chuckled at his mischievous face. It was so odd to see such a stone-faced tom wear such a bright expression! The ginger she-cat lifted her chin high.

(Aw learned something new today!)
"Oh I will," said the tom, crouching as he grinned. With a single fluid motion, he leapt toward the shecat and faked left, hoping to get her to guard that side and expose her right shoulder for a tag.

Old September 16th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
"Oh I will," said the tom, crouching as he grinned. With a single fluid motion, he leapt toward the shecat and faked left, hoping to get her to guard that side and expose her right shoulder for a tag.
The feint worked. Rosebelly sprang towards the right, avoiding any attack from the left. Her amber eyes gleamed with triumph.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
The feint worked. Rosebelly sprang towards the right, avoiding any attack from the left. Her amber eyes gleamed with triumph.
With her right shoulder open, Morningblue aimed a quick paw strike there with enough force to rattle but not unbalance Rosebelly.

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
With her right shoulder open, Morningblue aimed a quick paw strike there with enough force to rattle but not unbalance Rosebelly.
Rosebelly stumbled, and one of her legs fell forward. If he wanted to play it like that, she would too. Getting back up, Rosebelly grinned. She bounded towards Morningblue, and made a feeble attempt to strike at his right cheek, and then a more powerful atttempt to strike at his left. Rosebelly suspected Morningblue may realize what she's doing, but still tried.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly stumbled, and one of her legs fell forward. If he wanted to play it like that, she would too. Getting back up, Rosebelly grinned. She bounded towards Morningblue, and made a feeble attempt to strike at his right cheek, and then a more powerful atttempt to strike at his left. Rosebelly suspected Morningblue may realize what she's doing, but still tried.
The shecat got up close after recovering from the stumble and Morningblue saw the pitiful blow at his right cheek coming a tree length off. He moved his head aside and dodged easily. She'll have to do better than- Morningblue's thoughts came careening to a hault as Rosebelly's other paw struck him squarely on the cheek. For an instant, he froze, surprised to have fallen for such a basic trick. "Oh, you've done it now!" He meowed. The tom dropped into a crouch and sprang upward with his paws out and enough force to knock the shecat on her back.

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
The shecat got up close after recovering from the stumble and Morningblue saw the pitiful blow at his right cheek coming a tree length off. He moved his head aside and dodged easily. She'll have to do better than- Morningblue's thoughts came careening to a hault as Rosebelly's other paw struck him squarely on the cheek. For an instant, he froze, surprised to have fallen for such a basic trick. "Oh, you've done it now!" He meowed. The tom dropped into a crouch and sprang upward with his paws out and enough force to knock the shecat on her back.
Rosebelly amber eyes gleamed with triumph. She had successfully hit the better fighter! Rosebelly's triumph came to a halt as Morningblue tackled her. Rosebelly landed hard on her back, and in response she kicked upward, hoping to kick him back off.

Last edited by Role; September 16th, 2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly amber eyes gleamed with triumph. She had successfully hit the better fighter! Rosebelly's triumph came to a halt as Morningblue tackled her. Rosebelly landed hard on her back, and in response she kicked upward, hoping to kick him back off.
The bigger tom let the shecat kick him in the belly, a small huff of air escaping him as he kept the shecat pinned. Morningblue leaned in, nearly touching Rosebelly's nose with his. "You can do better than that," he meowed softly. He stepped to the side to free Rosebelly to get up. "Show me something good, oh mighty patrol leader," he said casually, though his words came out sounding caustic. He was itching for a more intense match. "If you can."