Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:27 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Palethunder peered in the den for a longer moment. He was begining to doubt any apprentices would muster enough strength to actually get up and do something proactive, which was frustrating but he couldn't deny the fact it was true of himself at that age. He almost leapt straight up when he heard an excited meow from the deep of the den. With the warm thought of his apprenticeship and a slight jump the Tom cracked a small smile and warm feeling flowed through his Body and he suppressed a small purr. Than he stepped aside to let the little she cat pass him and pad out towards the exit. He merely looked over his shoulder at her before remembering he was supposed to follow her out. He turned and padded out after her tail lashing as the brisk air and appreciation of one of the best performing apprentices. No other would volunteer to get up at the crack of dawn to hunt for prey which may or may not be awake. As they broke through the watchful eye of clanmates and bled into the foliage ahead he finally spoke up. "Thanks for coming out, you never find apprentices like you anymore" he said with a slight smile. He heaved a heavy breath and relaxed, his shoulders coming loose by his sides as he padded alongside the apprenitce. "Hey, I didn't catch your name?" said the Tom as he looked over his shoulder at her expectantly.

Ratpaw saw how excited the warrior had gotten, and forced down a small laugh. She didn’t see warriors that excited very often. She was happy she was able to do that, and that perked her up slightly. Despite never ever really being fully happy, she loved to see other cats happy. It just made her feel better for some reason. Had he been waiting a long while? She couldn’t tell. She had been waiting in silence, pondering her own thoughts when she heard the warrior speak again. She automatically perked to attention, shrugging. “Well, it is somewhat early,” she admitted. She had never really been that egar to get up early. But hey, it it made someone happy, it made everything worth it. “My name?” She asked, blinking, “It’s...uh...” She was tempted to lie for a moment. She had never really liked her name. “It’s Ratpaw,” she said awkwardly. “And, forgive me, what’s your name?” She added, tilting her head slightly. She was pretty good with names, and connecting them to faces, but sometimes she screwed up. She’d just prefer if someone told her, and spared her from all the awkwardness of saying the wrong name.
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded. "I remember her death." She meowed as she looked into the territory. The warrior turned back to her apprentice. "Don't worry. No badger will get to you."
"Ok..." She meowed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Yeah lol sorry, I actually wanted them to go hunting for a dog later and see if he could fight it XD Cuz Leafys a bad boy)
-----
Leafstorm nodded taking notice in the way Redpaws claw bent awkward outwards. The tom nodded with satisfaction. With swift movement he cuffed his tail towards a small ball of moss and with ease tossed it to his apprentice. "Clean yourself up now. You can't let injuries get to you." Leafstorm tensed at his own stab wound when the thought breached his mind. The seasoned warrior had been in many fights but the Dark Forest always gave him the worst scrapes. His eyes closed briefly as he remembered the yowling of his mentor, as a young apprentice stumbling upon the shadowy reaches the afterlife for the first time. He awkwardly nodded with approval at his apprentice, "you've done well today Redpaw." He puffed out his chest careful not to say I'm proud. Redpaw didn't deserve that yet. However, it was far more praise than Quakepaw had ever received. Leafstorm scowled at the thought of her. Redpaw was a much better cat than her. And Leafstorm was determined to make him better.
Redpaw’s eyes grew wide,” Really? I didn’t know that good.” He began blotting his torn claw, then asked,” What is the point of taking care of a wound if you are capable of ignoring it? I understand caring for massive gashes that can get infected but small wounds seem rather pointless.” He meowed hoping that didn’t erange him he paused,” I understand your intentions and agree with your motives. I will become a strong and powerful cat. I myself admire Ratnight, although I’ve never met himself.” He meowed unsure of why he told him that exactly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
What do you mean? Like how good he is?)
"In a way, yes," Fernglow chuckled. He had thought the same thing when he was an apprentice. To demonstrate, Fernglow padded heavily over to Kestrelpaw, paw steps echoing off of the walls. He lowered himself into a battle crouch, so that he was around Kestrelpaw's height. "So this is the crouch, and I put can be used in many way. Most cats will use this to prepare for an attack, leap off of their legs to get to their opponent, or even to defend their bellies in a desperate situation. Got it?" Fernglow couldn't help but fear he was pressing too much information on his apprentice at once, but it was all on one topic. That should be okay.
Kestrelpaw watched and listened very carefully, "Got it." He said with a curt nod. He did the crouch himself, he imagined a larger cat fighting against him. Although he was pretty confident in his ability to learn fast the tom was nervous about applying the thngs he learnt into real life. What if he went into battle and completely forgot how to fight, Kestrelpaw stood and shook his head he couldn't lt his doubts get to him. "How do you remember all the moves?" He asked, he still needed to know if there were many warriors who forgot their moves or if there were ways to remember.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 9th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn let out a small purr. “Okay. Come with me and you will see the territory.”

Character Site

Old November 9th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Tigerdawn let out a small purr. “Okay. Come with me and you will see the territory.”
The she cat followed her mentor. "its a big world" she meowed

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn glanced over her shoulder. “Yes. Yes it is.”

Character Site

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM
constantly tired

@starfall
Mossdrop had lost her son. Her favorite son, precious son. The nightmare she had a few days ago was real. She had been having having nightmare about this for the past few days. She was a mess. Bags under her eyes and all. Things had not been fun for her, the past few days. Her black mackerel tabby tail draped over her paws as she stared at the place. The place where she broke Nightcry. She wished she wasn't... the cat she was when she did. Losing her son, had snapped her out of her trance, thats what she thought of it. A trance. And doing all this.. was for her siblings, who weren't even alive anymore. Amberwish was dead, Fennelnose had disappeared, and was probably dead by now. She was proud of her sister, even though.. while in her trance, had a fit of jealousy. She missed them both, and wished she didn't get that stupid.. mentor, and accept that stupid chance. It only made her life worse. Her yellow optics looked around nervously, her tail curled tightly around herself, ears pinned against her head. Then, she relaxed. She hoped things would get better.

Last edited by seasalt; November 9th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Tigerdawn glanced over her shoulder. “Yes. Yes it is.”
She looked at her menor, "Were you scared on your first day out of camp?" She asked.

Old November 9th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn smiled. "Yes. I was very scared." She purred as she recalled her first timed away from camp. "I remember a leaf landed on my head and I freaked out. I stumbled into bramble bushes. Gosh, I was a mess back then."

Character Site