Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:08 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue hesitated for a moment. It seemed odd to talk so openly about the gathering, but Lynxpaw was his apprentice and it was his job to train her to be a warrior. If he expected her to do that well, she’d have to know more about the clan business than queen gossip. “They attacked during the gathering. It was a cowardly move. The gathering is meant to be peaceful. One group of rogue cats, no matter how brutal they were, couldn’t win agains five clans worth of trained warriors and apprentices. They were ordered to disband after they were defeated.” Morningblue paused and looked his apprentice in the eye, his chilly green gaze fixed on the little short-tailed shecat. “Warriors have a code of honor which we are all bound to follow, Lynxpaw. But the reality is that cats will break that code. We learn to fight to defend that code and defend our clan, even if it costs us our lives. And to defend it well, we have to fight well. Better than others who will serve their own clans at the cost of Thunderclan. Let me tell you a little about myself Lynxpaw, I’m a decent hunter, but an excellent fighter. I can train you one of two ways: to be a well rounded warrior, or a decent hunter but an excellent fighter like me. The choice is yours and I’ll honor what you decide. You don’t have to answer now either.” The grey tom stood up, watching the younger cat to see what she would say.
Lynxpaw’s eyes shined with curiosity. Was it a sensitive topic? What exactly had happened? She felt bitter, she’d just been a kit. She didn’t get to help her Clan. She pricked her ears, this would be much more than some gossip from the queens and apprentices, this was real, from someone who was there! And saw the whole thing! “But they must’ve known they were outnumbered..” she mewed. Did they have no logic? Surely they realized that, even if there was conflict with her Clan and WindClan, they’d stop the Syndicate? And now it was gone. Gone forever! That was good. “At least it’s gone.” She mewed, the young apprentice was relieved. She didn’t like the Dusk Syndicate simply from queen-gossip she heard about them. They killed cats! Lynxpaw listened to her mentor, ears pricked, eyes shining as her mentor spoke. She would defend her Clan with her life, she would make sure to be the best warrior ever. She listened as her mentor spoke, not removing her gaze from him for a second. As her mentor started talking about himself, she thought for a moment. Do I want to be a better hunter? Or fighter? Fighter would be better for the future, with the battle and all, and I’d still be a decent hunter. She realized she’d gotten sidetracked, and focused back on her mentor. “I think..I want to do the decent-hunter excellent-fighter route. I mean, with the battle and all coming up, want to be able to fight well.” She mewed when he finished.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm wrinkled his nose. How DARE this she-cat mock him flirtatiously. The Tom stuck his chin in the air defiantly. His tail swishing annoyed. “I did not ask your help. I merely stated that your presence is unwelcome.” His ears twitched as he listened for more prey. A distant patter if feet could be heard under the growth and Leafstorm willed his nose to find it.

He spotted a mouse a few tail-lengths away simply sitting there, determined to show this she-cat he was strong he ran after the mouse, first testing the air to make sure he was downwind. Luckily the mouse didn’t noticed his long strides before he got down on the ground and pounced. He swiftly bit it’s neck and lookedover his shoulder to see if the she-cat was watching.
"Is anything good enough for you?" she mumbled. "Right..." There was a playful tone in CrimsonFlame's voice. The she-cat rolled her eyes and watched Leafstorm have a go at defining his definition of "doing things himself" or "good enough". "Nice catch" she mocked. "It'll be a great addition to the 3 mice I already have!" @Queenie

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; November 26th, 2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw’s eyes shined with curiosity. Was it a sensitive topic? What exactly had happened? She felt bitter, she’d just been a kit. She didn’t get to help her Clan. She pricked her ears, this would be much more than some gossip from the queens and apprentices, this was real, from someone who was there! And saw the whole thing! “But they must’ve known they were outnumbered..” she mewed. Did they have no logic? Surely they realized that, even if there was conflict with her Clan and WindClan, they’d stop the Syndicate? And now it was gone. Gone forever! That was good. “At least it’s gone.” She mewed, the young apprentice was relieved. She didn’t like the Dusk Syndicate simply from queen-gossip she heard about them. They killed cats! Lynxpaw listened to her mentor, ears pricked, eyes shining as her mentor spoke. She would defend her Clan with her life, she would make sure to be the best warrior ever. She listened as her mentor spoke, not removing her gaze from him for a second. As her mentor started talking about himself, she thought for a moment. Do I want to be a better hunter? Or fighter? Fighter would be better for the future, with the battle and all, and I’d still be a decent hunter. She realized she’d gotten sidetracked, and focused back on her mentor. “I think..I want to do the decent-hunter excellent-fighter route. I mean, with the battle and all coming up, want to be able to fight well.” She mewed when he finished.
Morningblue nodded. "They must have. Never underestimate the power of idiocy. And the Syndicate may be gone, but the cats didn't just vanish. They may be scattered, but they're around. These are dangerous times." Morningblue nodded as his apprentice gave her reasoning for choosing to try and become a great fighter. "Battles come and go. After this one, there may be peace for a while until there isn't, and so on and so on. It's the nature of clan rivalries. But if you really want to pursue fighting, we'll begin at once. Follow me to the training cave."

Old November 25th, 2017, 08:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue nodded. "They must have. Never underestimate the power of idiocy. And the Syndicate may be gone, but the cats didn't just vanish. They may be scattered, but they're around. These are dangerous times." Morningblue nodded as his apprentice gave her reasoning for choosing to try and become a great fighter. "Battles come and go. After this one, there may be peace for a while until there isn't, and so on and so on. It's the nature of clan rivalries. But if you really want to pursue fighting, we'll begin at once. Follow me to the training cave."
Lynxpaw paused for a moment. The action the Syndicate took was crazy, risky, and stupid all together. They were honestly mouse-brained if they thought they even stood a chance! She gave a tiny snort at the thought of those rogues defeating the organized, quick, skilled Clans. Though..if they formed a little group again, they could cause more trouble for the Clans. Lynxpaw scowled at that thought. They could be taken out easily as well, if they were smaller, but still. Lynxpaw didn't decide to change her mind as her mentor spoke, and she nodded. "Okay!" She mewed. The training cave! She'd always wondered what it looked like.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Crybaby (At the Disco)

Morningblue led his apprentice into the training cave. The early afternoon light was still bright enough to let plenty of light into the cavernous space. The ground beneath his paws was cold earth, packed down and solid from the many generations of cats who had learned to fight like warriors here before. He remembered when he had training here as an apprentice, back when he was Morningpaw. He had learned the basic of combat, but it wasn't until a border patrol he had been a part of fought off a group of rogues that he had discovered his love for battle. Up until that point. Morningblue had felt like he was going through the motions of clan life. Catch prey, renew scent markers, catch more prey, go to sleep, and do it all again day in and day out. But in that battle, he had felt alive for the first time. When claws raked across his flank, every stab of pain was like a slap of cold water to the face waking him up. When his own claws hit home, it was like he'd just climbed a mountain. He wanted to feel that again, and drifted on through clan life again as he waited to feel it. Things were different now though. In the upcoming battle, he didn't just have his own skin to worry about anymore. There was Jaystorm, his sister, her kits, and her mate. He had to do what was necessary to keep them safe and happy. He wasn't sure if Lynxpaw would share his love of the thrill of battle. Is she didn't, no amount of him teaching her would give her that, and true talent came from passion. He didn't think many cats did. But if she was willing to learn from him, he was glad to teach her. "This is the training cave. Much of your battle training will happen here," the grey tom said to her.

Old November 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"Sure, but we will have to make sure you don't open up your wounds again. I doubt you will from hunting but wh knows who we will run into considering the high tensions right now." He mewed. He turned to head for the camp entrance, "How's training going? Are you even training or have you not been able to?" He didn't look back but kept this ears tilted back towards the she-cat. The tom didn't make many friends because of how cold he seemed but he could always try.
Kestrelpaw could agree with that. The cat who shared her name was quite intelligent as well, which she appreciated - she wouldn't really have expected anything else. It was nice to be with another cat who was calmer, and who seemed to have a lot of similarities to her. That was something that she didn't get a lot - and there wasn't really another cat in the Clan who was just like her. That was something that Kestrelpaw desperately needed, but at least she had a few friends - her Mother, Crystaldrop, and her brother Sunpaw. She missed Firepaw, though. Part of her desperately wanted her brother back, and the other part of her was just angry. "I haven't been training recently. I haven't really been able to, I guess." The she cat looked down at the ground and shuffled her paws a little. "I should be fine to hunt though," Kestrelpaw added hastily. She didn't want to be thought of as completely unable to do things. She wanted to be thought of as stronger then that! The feline flicked her tail in an attempt to get the other Kestrelpaw to follow, before matters of her health could be brought up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Is anything good enough for you?" she mumbled. "Right..." There was a playful tone in CrimsonFlame's voice. The she-cat rolled her eyes and watched Leafstorm have a go at defining his definition of "doing things himself" or "good enough". "Nice catch" she mocked. "It'll be a great addition to the 3 mice I already have!" @Queenie
Leafstorm scowled a angry fire sparking in his amber eyes. "How dare you!" Leafstorm hissed ready to attack this she-cat. Secretly, he admired Crimsonflame's defiance, but it made him angry she wouldn't just leave him alone. He picked up his catch and deposited it next to her lucky three. Despite it being leaf-bare they'd already made some bountiful catches. But Leafstorm himself hadn't caught nearly as much as the she-cat. He glowered at her prizes. Suddenly a squeal was heard from behind him and he turned his head to see a might rabbit hopping through the leaves. Leafstorms excitement surged. His paws churned the leaves below as he darted after the bunny. It obviously saw the rampaging warrior and dove into a burrow. The burrow was easily wide enough for Leafstorm to squeeze through but he knew the rabbit would just go out the other end. The warrior rolled his eyes, and turned to Crimsonflame. "Could you...?" He faltered not wanting to give Crimsonflame the satisfaction of asking for her help.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@RedHead

Bumbling through the bushes and thicket like a badger alabasterpaw trotted towards the training cave. Her eyes where alight with wild excitement. It was her first time out of the clearing as an apprenitce of course, she had been here before the one time whilst sneaking out with stonekit on a wild journey to escape their mother. It had ended with a brisk talking to from a fellow warrior during their interrupted training session. She turned to look over her shoulder as she broke through the brambles that lead to a winding path and finally ended with the training cave. She could see the rock formation boldly contrasting to the frosty brown and dull greens of the oncoming u l Uh U . eafbare. As she looked back through the brambles she called out to cherrybubble. She was her mentor.she had honestly never seen her before but was excited to get this training done.

When's he couldn't quite see or scent her mentor she invited herslef into the den taking a quick tour with her eyes. She than snorted disapproving of the small area. "It seemed much bigger before..." she mumbled as she padded around the perimeter dragging her tail along its edges and sighing softly. The small feline took a seat with an aggravated huff, as she took a. Seat a sharp pain shot yo throguh her forearm. She suddnely lifted her law and examined it with a frantic expression. She quickly tucked it away lifting it off the ground and keeping pressure off it. That stupid windclanner! she cursed under her breath as she looked down again at it. She had remembered the exact time of day and where and who had given her the cut too. She swallowed very hard and licked her chest furs to flatten them down.
[/FONT]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 26th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:07 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw could agree with that. The cat who shared her name was quite intelligent as well, which she appreciated - she wouldn't really have expected anything else. It was nice to be with another cat who was calmer, and who seemed to have a lot of similarities to her. That was something that she didn't get a lot - and there wasn't really another cat in the Clan who was just like her. That was something that Kestrelpaw desperately needed, but at least she had a few friends - her Mother, Crystaldrop, and her brother Sunpaw. She missed Firepaw, though. Part of her desperately wanted her brother back, and the other part of her was just angry. "I haven't been training recently. I haven't really been able to, I guess." The she cat looked down at the ground and shuffled her paws a little. "I should be fine to hunt though," Kestrelpaw added hastily. She didn't want to be thought of as completely unable to do things. She wanted to be thought of as stronger then that! The feline flicked her tail in an attempt to get the other Kestrelpaw to follow, before matters of her health could be brought up.
"That terrible, I can't imagine how hard that must be." He mewed, he felt anxious just thinking about not being able to train. "You're one tough cat, you'll push through all this." He added. He lifted his muzzle into the air for a few moments, he had already hunted earlier that day so he wasn't as concentrated as he should've been but he was just enjoying talking to his clan mate.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 27th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm scowled a angry fire sparking in his amber eyes. "How dare you!" Leafstorm hissed ready to attack this she-cat. Secretly, he admired Crimsonflame's defiance, but it made him angry she wouldn't just leave him alone. He picked up his catch and deposited it next to her lucky three. Despite it being leaf-bare they'd already made some bountiful catches. But Leafstorm himself hadn't caught nearly as much as the she-cat. He glowered at her prizes. Suddenly a squeal was heard from behind him and he turned his head to see a might rabbit hopping through the leaves. Leafstorms excitement surged. His paws churned the leaves below as he darted after the bunny. It obviously saw the rampaging warrior and dove into a burrow. The burrow was easily wide enough for Leafstorm to squeeze through but he knew the rabbit would just go out the other end. The warrior rolled his eyes, and turned to Crimsonflame. "Could you...?" He faltered not wanting to give Crimsonflame the satisfaction of asking for her help.
"You want me to go round the other side and block the exit?" CrimsonFlame hesitated for a moment. She wanted to see if Leafstorm thought she wouldn't do it because he had yelled at her. But she wouldn't do that to him. "Sure. I think we should have some kind of call or something so the other knows it's been caught..." she paused for a moment then laughed "no, never mind...that's just silly." The brown warrior stared at her paws for a moment then raced to the other side of the tunnel. @Queenie

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; November 30th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.