Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old March 20th, 2018, 05:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Caliapaw came out here to relax. When being in the clearing got to be too much for her, or when she was tired, or when she was having an especially hard day… but she often bumped into someone she knew. Most of the time, other cats had taken the lead on being her friend - since she wasn’t good at making friends - but keeping them was easier than she’d thought. She hadn’t seen a lot of her friends in a while, or her siblings… just her brothers, Starpaw, and Everpaw. That was it. Her time was spent on helping patients, and Caliapaw wondered if she was going to be able to keep the friends she had now. Chances were, she would end up losing them… ”Alabasterpaw?” She hadn’t seen the she cat in a long, long time.

Not since Wheatfur had died, she was pretty sure… or had it been longer? Caliapaw couldn’t remember talking about it with her at all. ”What are you doing out here, did you finish your training?” It’s later in the day. So probably. But she didn’t say anything, looking over the white she cat. Alabasterpaw was about the same age as she was, but she looked older - Caliapaw might have felt like she’d aged about ten moons since Wheatfur’s death, but Alabasterpaw looked like she had. The medicine cat knew that it would have been hard on his niece as well, considering the two had been pretty close - as a matter of fact, Alabasterpaw was the only other one that Caliapaw really thought understood what she was going through.

It’d been two moons, and she still wasn’t better. She never would be. It was beginning to feel impossible for her to heal from something like this, and she wished she could just go back in time and change what had happened. If she could have a chance to relive that day, she would never, ever have let Wheatfur die… and maybe, if she could, she would have stopped him from going to the battle at all.

@Celestial

”Oh, but it has, fluff-brain! You’re gonna have to make all sorts of BIG decisions now… and, if you ever ignore me again, I’ll make sure you wake up with honey in your fur and bugs in your nest!” The she cat mewed, nudging Passionstar affectionately before she bounded ahead again, looking around at all the territory had to offer. Erminewhisper tended to jump into things before she looked - she worked off of impulses. It was better than overthinking things, but not… great. Not for a full-grown warrior, anyways. The day would come when Erminewhisper would pick the wrong battle and she was going to get herself into a whole load of trouble. Of course, by that time, she would be a lot older and wiser and know more ways to talk herself out of it. With her natural charm, that was. It wasn’t long before the area began looking more and more like the one her “hidden gem” was in, and Erminewhisper had to slow down a little more. She had to pay more attention to her surroundings now, or they were going to miss it. ”Pssht. So impatient, aren’t you? But yeah, we are….”

Her voice trailed off and she quickly ducked off to the side, taking a few steps through the brush until she found the place she was looking for. The hollowed, dead stump that was the perfect place to think, or to talk, or to do… anything, really. Erminewhisper was planning on using this the next time she wanted to play hide-and-seek or something. ”Here!” The she cat called back, her voice ringing out cheerfully through the woods as she glanced back to see if Passionstar had followed her. Erminewhisper wondered how Snowstar had picked her friend to be deputy. Not that she thought he would be a bad one, but he had always been just… well, Passion. The same old goofy furball that she had known for a long time, and she’d never thought about what would happen if one of them was actually placed into a position of power. She hadn’t been kidding about the whole ‘him ignoring her’ thing either… Erminewhisper wasn’t going to be pushed to the side.

If he couldn’t make time for her, then she would figure out times for him. And if that didn’t work, well… she would figure out some other way to get his attention. If it failed in the end, Erminewhisper would have to move on. Not be too devastated about it - cats moved on, plans changed, and everything fell apart in the very end. But not her and Passionstar. They hadn’t fallen apart so far, and she would be surprised if it ever happened. ”This is my hiding hole, I guess you could call it. So if you ever need to hide from someone… except for me, because obviously I’ll find you… feel free to use it,” Erminewhisper remarked, that same smile on her features as she spoke. She was excited to show this spot to him. It was a special spot - but he was a special cat to her, so it evened out in the end.

@Constellation

The she cat gave Everpaw a strange look when she tripped, like she was trying not to laugh - even though it had been funny. No one could say that that particular thing would get old or stop being funny - it never had for her, but Caliapaw didn’t feel much like laughing right then. As nice as it was, getting to hang out with Everpaw, she wondered how much they had in common anymore - how much she had in common with anyone. But it’s just a rank change. My personality hasn’t changed that much, I think it’ll stay pretty much the same… I’ll be fine, right? The last thing Caliapaw wanted was to lose a friend. She tried to stick close to those she cared about, especially since losing Wheatfur - but it was hard when they didn’t quite get it.

She avoided talking about her new duties too much, since it separated her from everyone else even more. At her comment about Sunpaw, the she cat sighed. ”He could hurt someone else, too. That hasn’t happened yet, right?” At this age, most apprentices had foolish hearts. They fell in love too quick, too easily, and Caliapaw didn’t understand it. She didn’t know what could drive another cat to have feelings like that. Perhaps it was because she’d never had those feelings that she didn’t know, or maybe the reason that she didn’t have those feelings was because she didn’t know. Either way, Caliapaw was glad that her life was void of that kind of drama.

She had seen bad things happen as a result of love, and even a simple quarrel over a she cat - or a tom - could quickly get physical. Besides, the Code would forbid her from ever having a family… so what would the point be, anyways? Caliapaw had questions about all those kinds of feelings, if she was honest with herself. Except, she didn’t have anyone that she really wanted to ask what it was like to. Maybe she was embarrassed. All of her friends and family members had different personalities, she felt like seeing them at different times, and she had yet to meet a cat that she could ask those kinds of things to.

Wheatfur might have been a good cat to ask… but he was gone. And Caliapaw hadn’t seen him in a while. Everpaw bringing up the tom stung, but she knew her friend only meant well… after all, it was natural to be curious. ”It’s different. I hadn’t learned that much before he died. Zerosight helped me with a couple of things. All I can do right now is treat scratches and infections. So if something big comes up, then we’re all going to be in trouble.” She mewed, her eyes darkening a little as she finished. ”But, you don’t want to hear about that. How’s training going?”

@Empress Of Evil

Stonegazer’s injury was healing up nicely. The gray tom was pleased to know that he was already ready to go back to warrior duties, and soon it wouldn’t feel unnatural for him to move around. His injured side was a little sore, of course, but nothing he couldn’t handle - it just felt good to be out here, free. A look of relaxation and contentment (which was the closest thing to a smile he normally showed) came across Stonegazer’s features as he padded through the territory. The rustle of something - hopefully prey - in the bushes caught his attention. He’d already eaten that morning, knowing that he would make it up later… and sure enough, it was a small plump squirrel, darting across the ground. The warrior lowered himself down, crawling forwards as stealthily as he could, watching the squirrel all the while. The unsuspecting creature nibbled at a nut, perfectly happy to be down there - it clearly hadn’t eaten that morning, by the way it was gorging itself now. Too bad this would be the critter’s last meal. With an effort, Stonegazer sprang through the air and broke the squirrel’s neck with a blow of his paw - he didn’t even have to unsheathe his claws. A satisfied expression settled over his features, as he calmly picked up the squirrel and buried it near a broken-down oak tree… one that he would be sure to remember in the future. This particular tree was quite young, by the looks of it, and had most likely been damaged in a storm, then finished off by another. That was Stonegazer’s guess, anyways.

@hiraeth

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stonegazer’s injury was healing up nicely. The gray tom was pleased to know that he was already ready to go back to warrior duties, and soon it wouldn’t feel unnatural for him to move around. His injured side was a little sore, of course, but nothing he couldn’t handle - it just felt good to be out here, free. A look of relaxation and contentment (which was the closest thing to a smile he normally showed) came across Stonegazer’s features as he padded through the territory. The rustle of something - hopefully prey - in the bushes caught his attention. He’d already eaten that morning, knowing that he would make it up later… and sure enough, it was a small plump squirrel, darting across the ground. The warrior lowered himself down, crawling forwards as stealthily as he could, watching the squirrel all the while. The unsuspecting creature nibbled at a nut, perfectly happy to be down there - it clearly hadn’t eaten that morning, by the way it was gorging itself now. Too bad this would be the critter’s last meal. With an effort, Stonegazer sprang through the air and broke the squirrel’s neck with a blow of his paw - he didn’t even have to unsheathe his claws. A satisfied expression settled over his features, as he calmly picked up the squirrel and buried it near a broken-down oak tree… one that he would be sure to remember in the future. This particular tree was quite young, by the looks of it, and had most likely been damaged in a storm, then finished off by another. That was Stonegazer’s guess, anyways.

@hiraeth
powdernose had finally gotten away. for the past few days, he had been bombarded with many questions about his newest rank.

deputy.

the siamese certainly did not believe it. how did a tom such as him make it into a higher power? passionstar, although being his friend, had to have overlooked many things. of course, powdernose honored the leader's choice. even if he it was a difficult one to conform by. powdernose would always be lazy, that wasn't something he could change in a few simple days. especially not when he had been lazy his entire life.

as he trotted through the territory, powdernose felt a short surge of anxiety. it quickly dissipated, however, as he relaxed within familiar land. possibly, he could relax at his tunnel, or at the stump. who knows what he may do. it had certainly been far too long since he got a wink of sleep, as he had been working hard to do his duties. assigning patrols, helping passionstar, doing the best he could to be thunderclan's deputy. wasn't the peace deserved?

his gaze trailed across the vast territory, sky blue eyes now lightened into a baby blue. it was strange, really. being like this. though he must push away the doubts if he wishes to move forwards. to contribute to the clan.

powdernose froze as he heard a faint noise, ears perked readily. a silky tail lashed. his nose twitched and he stalked forwards, grimacing at the thought that he may have to hunt. who knows who was out there? it definitely would not seem as though he was a great deputy if he was just lazing around. he huffed and rolled his eyes, scoffing at himself. of course you wouldn't. what sort of deputy sleeps all day?

he shook his head, clearing his mind. there was no need for those thoughts at that moment. the thunderclan feline slipped through the underground, eyes widening once he saw who was there. stonegazer? an involuntary heat spread across his pelt, and he lowered his guard. powdernose's paws were soft as he moved forwards, sitting many tail-lengths from the gray tom.

they hadn't spoken ever since their last relaxation day. powdernose's tail flicked at the thought, wistful of the times. he had once been free, now held down by his duties. now he knew what stonegazer felt like. why he was so stoic. the siamese shook his head once again, forcing a smile onto his maw.

"long time, no see, eh?" his voice was cocky, sarcastic. much unlike he had been before. powdernose felt almost confident as he spoke his greeting, as though being deputy gave him a new sense of courage. but that was impossible, simply a theory. even so, as he stared at the other tom, powdernose felt his heart beat much more than it did before.

what was happening?
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Breezefeather dug up his prey and checked to make sure that Featherflight was doing the same.

@Fab4evagirl
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Breezefeather dug up his prey and checked to make sure that Featherflight was doing the same.

@Fab4evagirl
Feather flight dug up his mouse and volume and grabbed it in his mouth. The two cats traveled over to the camp. (I'll post first)
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:51 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post

Feather flight dug up his mouse and volume and grabbed it in his mouth. The two cats traveled over to the camp. (I'll post first)
Ok)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose had finally gotten away. for the past few days, he had been bombarded with many questions about his newest rank.

deputy.

the siamese certainly did not believe it. how did a tom such as him make it into a higher power? passionstar, although being his friend, had to have overlooked many things. of course, powdernose honored the leader's choice. even if he it was a difficult one to conform by. powdernose would always be lazy, that wasn't something he could change in a few simple days. especially not when he had been lazy his entire life.

as he trotted through the territory, powdernose felt a short surge of anxiety. it quickly dissipated, however, as he relaxed within familiar land. possibly, he could relax at his tunnel, or at the stump. who knows what he may do. it had certainly been far too long since he got a wink of sleep, as he had been working hard to do his duties. assigning patrols, helping passionstar, doing the best he could to be thunderclan's deputy. wasn't the peace deserved?

his gaze trailed across the vast territory, sky blue eyes now lightened into a baby blue. it was strange, really. being like this. though he must push away the doubts if he wishes to move forwards. to contribute to the clan.

powdernose froze as he heard a faint noise, ears perked readily. a silky tail lashed. his nose twitched and he stalked forwards, grimacing at the thought that he may have to hunt. who knows who was out there? it definitely would not seem as though he was a great deputy if he was just lazing around. he huffed and rolled his eyes, scoffing at himself. of course you wouldn't. what sort of deputy sleeps all day?

he shook his head, clearing his mind. there was no need for those thoughts at that moment. the thunderclan feline slipped through the underground, eyes widening once he saw who was there. stonegazer? an involuntary heat spread across his pelt, and he lowered his guard. powdernose's paws were soft as he moved forwards, sitting many tail-lengths from the gray tom.

they hadn't spoken ever since their last relaxation day. powdernose's tail flicked at the thought, wistful of the times. he had once been free, now held down by his duties. now he knew what stonegazer felt like. why he was so stoic. the siamese shook his head once again, forcing a smile onto his maw.

"long time, no see, eh?" his voice was cocky, sarcastic. much unlike he had been before. powdernose felt almost confident as he spoke his greeting, as though being deputy gave him a new sense of courage. but that was impossible, simply a theory. even so, as he stared at the other tom, powdernose felt his heart beat much more than it did before.

what was happening?
Stonegazer was, of course, aware of Powdernose’s new rank. How could he not be, it was news all over the Clan! He rarely participated in such gossip, but when something like that spread… it really spread. He couldn’t go anywhere without hearing it. To be honest, Powdernose was the last cat Stonegazer had expected to be deputy - the sweet little lazy tom he’d met before? The scrappy-looking one? No offense to him, but Stonegazer wasn’t too confident in Powdernose’s abilities to perform his new duties. Then again, maybe he’ll surprise me. Maybe he’ll surprise us all. There had to be some other cats who knew Powdernose better, who would be able to tell Stonegazer more about the little tom and if he would be able to do a good job with the Clan. In a weird way, Stonegazer was proud of his… companion. He would have to make sure to congratulate the warrior the next time they met.

Lost in his thoughts, Stonegazer’s senses were somewhat dulled - surprisingly, he didn’t hear Powdernose coming up behind him. Hearing a voice was what did it for him - the gray warrior whirled around, his fur bristling, before blinking in surprise when he saw the new deputy. ”Erm - yes. It has been a long time.” Trying desperately to regain some of his dignity, and feeling a heavy sense of embarrassment at having whirled around so quickly (this is why he should have looked beforehand) Stonegazer took a couple of quick licks at his chest fur, mainly to avoid making eye contact with Powdernose. ”Congratulations on your new rank, by the way. The best of luck to you.” He added, when he was done hiding his former embarrassment and straightened back up, his posture as perfect as ever.

There was a certain amount of natural pride that came with hearing someone you knew got a new rank - even if it was just apprentice, or warrior. Those things were important too. Stonegazer had, unfortunately, missed the ceremony - at the time he had been getting a checkup from Caliapaw and when it was finished, he had headed out into the territory. He hadn’t even realized what was going on. Now, Stonegazer didn’t feel too guilty since the news had gotten around to him anyways, but it would have been nice to be supportive. Besides, he rarely missed a ceremony - it felt weird, knowing that he had missed this one. He didn’t want to ask a bunch of questions about Powdernose’s new duties, knowing they probably weren’t that different - and after all, what did it matter? As long as the job was getting done, Stonegazer didn’t see the point in asking “how it was.” The gray tom raised his guys to keep eye contact with Powdernose, that same almost satisfied expression on his maw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2018, 12:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23

Instead of being startled the White she cat cast a passive glance longingly over her shoulder, claws flexing in their seathes. There was something about alabaster that made her want to embrace her friend and bury her muzzle into her fur and mourn but another part of her wanted to be hostile and hard. It was that side that caused to withdraw in fear she might hurt someone in the long run. But all she did was blink her innocent ( no not innocent ) her hate filled blue eyes at Caliapaw. There was no hatred towards her, in fact the hatred lied with her rank and all plants with their special little names. Even the faintest scent of Wheatfur lingered in both the den, and her fur. She blinked a few times saying bothing to the new medicine cat. her stomach churned at the thought, everything about the medicine profession seemed so alien to her now. She hadkinda thought of herself as knowledgeable at one point but not she had no interest whatsoever.

The she cat swallowed a lump in her throat that was stopping her from saying anything. She respected Caliapaw in all regards, that’s not true. I know what’s true, I love her like a sister. Sure, you’ll end up killing her too, you’ll see! the white she cat gave a gentle flick of her ear to dismiss her minds babbling. Shifting her body to face the medicine cat as they made their way up towards her. Her claws flexed again digging into the earth, she didn’t wanna talk about it. Even though nothing in Caliapaw made her believe that’s where the conversation was going in the first place she had to force herself not to be blunt. She waved her snake like tail in a greeting and again, kept the unsteady silence for a moment. “I was working alone today. Just a little time to myself” she said keeping the hostility in her voice to a bare minimum.

Admittedly alabaster had dropped her mentor long ago, in fact rasberrybubble hadn’t even took the time to approach her about training anymore. She got herself up at the break of dawn, assigned herself on patrols, carried out her jobs and trained herself based on memory of the recent battles. The system was working fine- in fact so well she killed a windclan warrior. Shut up! her mind shouted. Though somehow she felt proud of the accomplishment. Not all the apprentices can do that, no no, they where weak. The she cat rolled her shoulders back than turned back to watch the border with her steady gaze. “I assume your on a gathering walk?” she pressed, not breaking her line of sight.

Despite acting all tough around the edges betraying her normally bouncy self her mind was getting to her. Slowly it was crushing her and she didn’t know how to cope, surely letting her friend. Best friend? maybe. Letting Calia know would leave them both rejoicing, but maybe not, maybe Caliapaw would tell passionstar. Her claws flexed and her fur raised up promptly on her shoulders. They will be happy. They must be, since it was avenging a death? Even though that was the wrong cat. At least she could stuff it in blazingstars muzzle that an apprentice had killed a warrior. she jerked herself back out of her mind turning expectantly to Caliapaw for an answer. You are loosing yourself. and with that she dismissed it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 21st, 2018, 01:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stonegazer was, of course, aware of Powdernose’s new rank. How could he not be, it was news all over the Clan! He rarely participated in such gossip, but when something like that spread… it really spread. He couldn’t go anywhere without hearing it. To be honest, Powdernose was the last cat Stonegazer had expected to be deputy - the sweet little lazy tom he’d met before? The scrappy-looking one? No offense to him, but Stonegazer wasn’t too confident in Powdernose’s abilities to perform his new duties. Then again, maybe he’ll surprise me. Maybe he’ll surprise us all. There had to be some other cats who knew Powdernose better, who would be able to tell Stonegazer more about the little tom and if he would be able to do a good job with the Clan. In a weird way, Stonegazer was proud of his… companion. He would have to make sure to congratulate the warrior the next time they met.

Lost in his thoughts, Stonegazer’s senses were somewhat dulled - surprisingly, he didn’t hear Powdernose coming up behind him. Hearing a voice was what did it for him - the gray warrior whirled around, his fur bristling, before blinking in surprise when he saw the new deputy. ”Erm - yes. It has been a long time.” Trying desperately to regain some of his dignity, and feeling a heavy sense of embarrassment at having whirled around so quickly (this is why he should have looked beforehand) Stonegazer took a couple of quick licks at his chest fur, mainly to avoid making eye contact with Powdernose. ”Congratulations on your new rank, by the way. The best of luck to you.” He added, when he was done hiding his former embarrassment and straightened back up, his posture as perfect as ever.

There was a certain amount of natural pride that came with hearing someone you knew got a new rank - even if it was just apprentice, or warrior. Those things were important too. Stonegazer had, unfortunately, missed the ceremony - at the time he had been getting a checkup from Caliapaw and when it was finished, he had headed out into the territory. He hadn’t even realized what was going on. Now, Stonegazer didn’t feel too guilty since the news had gotten around to him anyways, but it would have been nice to be supportive. Besides, he rarely missed a ceremony - it felt weird, knowing that he had missed this one. He didn’t want to ask a bunch of questions about Powdernose’s new duties, knowing they probably weren’t that different - and after all, what did it matter? As long as the job was getting done, Stonegazer didn’t see the point in asking “how it was.” The gray tom raised his guys to keep eye contact with Powdernose, that same almost satisfied expression on his maw.
powdernose stifled a snort as he watched stonegazer fumble to regain his stoic stature, eyes glittering with amusement. "why, thank you. although it has certainly put a bit of a schedule on me now. passionstar has threatened me of a rude awakening if i laze around as much as i did before." his lips quirked up in a feline-ish smirk, tail curled over his spine. a soft mewl of laughter escaped him, and he stood up with a purr. the siamese trotted closer to stonegazer, sniffing his tabby fur with a sort of delicacy. "say, how have your wounds been healing?" powdernose inquired, ears perked.

his nose twitched and he stepped back, knowing how the tom would not enjoy being so close for quite a while. after all, it had been far too long to stand close as they had been while stargazing. i may have to test my boundaries, powdernose thought, gaze trailing towards stonegazer's eyes. although, i am acting quite different than before. i hope he doesn't become suspicious. the deputy snorted at the words, paw raising as though he was going to smack himself. instead, powdernose began to groom himself as he waited patiently for stonegazer's reply.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks at him for a while than begins to step forward and lay down by him. “ ... I don’t know much about starclan and how they work but I do know that starclan isn’t like that. Starclan is seen as pure and good which I apologize but I can’t really see that. But your kits were just starting life which means they haven’t sinned or done anything bad so they deserve starclan more than anything.” She says calmly as she moves a bit closer to him and placed her tail on his back purring softly as she licks some snow off his cheek “ like I said it’s not your fault... maybe it’s mine. Or someone else but it’s never your fault. “ she says calmly looking away “ like I said before, I don’t know much about this clan nor how this world of yours works but I do know that death of kits is never your fault because your kind and you cared about them. You’re not like the others I’ve met who ate their kits for energy or for the sake of power. “ her claws tore into the snow, “ The City is a hard place, kits are seen as food there or stepping stones to power so here is much better. Here kits are seen as new leaders, warriors and so much more and when they die before they filled that role, they become a warrior of starclan. Because in starclan anything good is there. I can’t believe in it for I have sinned against them and killed so many that it pains me to think about it. I deserve the dark forest as much as your kits deserve to run with the stars my friend. Never question starclan, they know more than you and I. “ She says with a soft smile. “ come on palethunder, cheer up. At least you have a place to starclan and at least you have loved before. So you have felt life at its best while I have never felt it yet I seek it to this day. Please my friend cry on me if darkness brings you down and breaks you. As a cat born into darkness I know exactly what to do to put a big ol goofy smile on your face.” She Taps His nose with her tail. “ come on little tom let’s go before it gets too cold” @Celestial
@Celestial
Old March 23rd, 2018, 03:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Time to yourself, she could understand. Working alone, she could understand. What Caliapaw didn’t understand was the cool demeanor and almost hostile tone in Alabasterpaw’s voice. What had happened to her friend? She knew Wheatfur’s death had greatly affected the other she cat, but this… this was something else. ”I see.” She didn’t bother to dig deeper, knowing it wouldn’t help much. However, if this continued for much longer (and Caliapaw would be keeping a close eye on Alabasterpaw to see if it did) she was going to have to approach her as a medicine cat, and not just a friend. Grief could do funny things to cats. There were herbs for depression, Caliapaw knew… but it wasn’t exactly something she was used to having to use. She couldn’t recall the names of them, either, but she was sure if it was brought up in conversation she could at least say something about the way it was supposed to be used.

”No. Just taking some time to myself as well.” There weren’t many herbs to gather, not yet… soon they would be growing and Caliapaw would busy herself gathering as many as she could (within reason, of course), taking them back to the medicine cat den, and spending her days sorting and living alone. She liked being alone. Working by herself was something that Caliapaw had started getting used to. She’d isolate herself purposely, since it almost seemed to make more sense that way… even with Wheatfur, if he gave her a task to do, she would do it on her own sometimes. As great as her mentor had been, Caliapaw wondered how much of a blessing it’d been to train at all. She was dealing with things herself now, and it felt weird - really weird.

But, she was learning and growing and as much as she missed Wheatfur, she was almost thriving. It was getting better bit by bit, piece by piece every day… and she knew there was no use in crawling into a hole feeling sorry for herself. ”So how have you been? Your training’s coming along, I assume… you’ll be a warrior soon, right?” Caliapaw felt a little awkward talking to Alabasterpaw now. The two had become friend(ly) when she’d first met Wheatfur, and than had become better friends when she started training with the medicine cat. She’d met Starpaw around that time as well, and the two of them were like sisters to her - she had her best friends, who weren’t as much like family, and than she had her… sister-friends, Caliapaw supposed she would call them.

She stood there a little awkwardly, shifting her weight as she looked around at their surroundings. It’d been a long time - and Alabasterpaw was different now, which felt strange too. She should’ve known there would be change. A lot of things had changed. But her friend had been so cheerful and sweet before, and now? There was a certain depressed air about her that Caliapaw couldn’t quite figure out.

@Celestial

There was something undeniably different about Powdernose. Perhaps it was the new rank that had changed him, but Stonegazer had thought the younger warrior was almost adorable before, now there was more confidence that made him seem… tougher, perhaps? Stonegazer wasn’t quite sure what the word was. He was confident and… and maybe didn’t seem as excitable as before. Calmer! Yes, that was it, Powdernose was definitely calmer than he had been the last time. ”Well. I assume you’ll prove to be up to the task, and I have no doubt that you will do your best in this position.” He mewed politely, looking down at the deputy with a slightly more confused expression as Powdernose checked over his wounds. That’s… strange. The warriors Stonegazer spent time with rarely moved to do anything like that. They stood still, calmly, and talked of battles, upcoming tensions, and new hunting strategies. Sometimes they would complain about their apprentices.

”They’ve been healing well. Thank you for the concern.” Stonegazer felt a little awkward, but not enough to show - he had become better at hiding his emotions, especially the embarrassing ones. Such as awkwardness, or affection - he rarely felt affectionate towards anyone, but perhaps someday he would find the “right” cat. Of all the silly things warriors believed in, that was about the only one Stonegazer could agree with - that there was a “right” cat for everyone. Mates and first loves would often fall apart, but every once in a while, he would see an older pair of warriors walking around the territory or talking in the camp and it would give him just a little bit of satisfaction to see them there.

@hiraeth