Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:24 AM

Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan [TC ADOPT] Alderkit

Alderkit
second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.

So. . . let me outline the basics!

Alderkit, along with their 3 littermates, was born to Mapleface on May 30th, 2023 in this post. Essentially, if we're aging them 1 moon by the month, this makes the litter 4 moons old.

THE LITTER:
Rosekit - [ @/xavier. ]
Redkit - [ @/jupiter ]
Applekit - [ @/Rose ]
Alderkit - [ @/None ]

FAMILY TREE:

BASIC INFORMATION:
Here is Alderkit's original form, and because I've retconned that, aside from the name, the kit is a completely blank slate. There have been no posts at all with them, and I've been confused so many times whether Alderkit is a girl or a boy that I've had Mapleface accidentally mix up calling Alder her son and her daughter on different occasions. Because of this, you're free to pick Alderkit's gender, though I personally would prefer female. For now, I will refer to Alderkit in they/them pronouns until the gender is specified.

'Course, gender won't have any hindrance in my final picking! I just want Alder to go to someone who will keep them active and happy!
(coughs. the happy part isn't mandatory, i know how much some of you love oc trauma )

Now then, moving on to the. . .
STORYLINE:
Here goes. Both Alderkit and Applekit are missing from ThunderClan. The reason behind their disappearances? Your choice, completely! Whatever happened to Alderkit out in the wild, that's up to you! I'd love it if one day the kitto manages to find their way back, and Mapleface would reaccept them with open arms. Mapleface longs to find her two missing darlings, she spent moons scouring ThunderClan's territory for them to no avail.

Let me know how you want it to play out! Does Alderkit stumble upon ThunderClan grounds and a patrol finds them? Do they go to Bumblestar in hopes to rejoin? Or.... you can always nudge me if you want Mapleface herself to find them!

APPEARANCE:
Wowza, we're already onto this part!! Lookie here, you are completely free to make your own design for sweet little Alderkit. All I prefer is for the fur colors to look biological. Eye color... I had a field day designing these kits way back when, so eye colors are all over the place and I do not mind one bit.

PARENTS:
OPTIONAL DESIGNS:
NAME!!:
One last thing! Alderkit is free to request a name change when they rejoin ThunderClan :0 So therefore, their birth name would have been Alderkit, but you're free to change it to what you would prefer!

Optional Form:
feel free to make your own form/application. you don't need to go in super detail for all of these. a vague outlook is fine too
Name: Alderkit
New Name (If preferred):
Birth Gender:
Gender Changes?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory ?? (what caused alder to disappear, etc):
Other:
Any questions?:
Mention: [ @Rose ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; August 26th, 2023 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Updating
Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: [ADOPT] alderkit

hi alderkit

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 24th, 2023, 07:52 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Mine. I’m taking this one. I’m going to grab em.
Old August 24th, 2023, 07:58 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

place holder

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old August 24th, 2023, 12:06 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

Default Re: [TC ADOPT] Alderkit

New Name (If preferred): AMBERkit
Birth Gender: Female
Gender Changes?: N/A
Appearance: a white she-kit with ginger paws and tail. Amber eyes.
Personality: She’s… she’s funny. She doesn’t pick up on social cues, so she ends up acting cold and a bit rude to others. She gets straight to the point with things and doesn’t really let others in on how she’s truly feeling.
Backstory ?? (what caused alder to disappear, etc): Simple! She went looking for a feather because she lost her favorite one. She got herself lost and has been miserable with two legs ever since!
Other: As she gets older, she’ll be that one angsty teenager that storms off, scoffs and can’t quite connect with anyone.
Mention: [ @Rose

Last edited by Dakotaa; August 24th, 2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 01:40 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Alderkit
Name stays the same- or maybe Antlerkit?
female - she/her - possible genderfluidity as an adult?
Alder - her long legs and wiry figure | kit - required.
pansexual polygamous
4 moons

Personality: A little socially awkward, Alderkit was always a little different. She had felt that everything was too much, but she has always kept that to herself. Usually straight-forward and sharp, she is unusually smart for her age. She is mature and kind and quiet, but she ends up acting awkward and cold to those around her because she does not know what to say. Her friends are usually plants and rocks and sticks that she names. Sometimes she likes to keep close to her family, but then later she wonders why she has always remained hidden in the shadows for so long. She is a fighter, and has become strong in her time away. She is smart and loves learning, and is always open for more experiences. As a fighter, she is protective of what belongs to her and her family members, friends, and those she knows. Meaning, she will make an excellent warrior. She rarely ever gives up when she's set her mind to something.

Likes: She loves to be alone, but sometimes even she can get tired of that. She is quite fond of water, which is surprising because she is a ThunderClan cat. She enjoys collecting little rocks, stones, pebbles, bugs, and other such small, easily hidden things. She also loved to play hide-and-seek as a kit with the rogues. Quite fond of tracking, she enjoys following a scent to the end.

Dislikes: Alderkit does not like large groups. Those such as gatherings often make her feel strangled and fearful. She also hates feeling fear, and feeling weak. Another thing she dislikes is death and strong, lightning/thunderstorms. And nightmares - one of her least favorite things, she suffers from nightmares of being abandoned. She has a dark fear of dieing a terrible death, as well as being abandoned by those she cares about. One of her biggest fears, however, is the thought of never being enough. She hates being stolen from.

Backstory: She was closest to ---- in the nursery. But, for no reason, everything changed. Her life was upended, and she was thrown to the side when her family started to find friends - or so she though. But she, as socially awkward she was, never made any. She was always embarrassed and was alone, or around her mother. She and her mother were close, but then, of course... That had to go, too.
She felt alone, as if everything was too much. Strangling her. It felt as if everything was closing in on her. So she abandoned the Clan, like a coward, she later deemed, and left to live alone. She fended for herself quite well, meeting few cats along the way. One of those was unfriendly, and left a scar along her right eye. She was sad when it happened, and she ran away as she has always been known to.
She met Moss and his good friend, Shade. They were friends when she was injured or sick, and Shade was always there as the hunter/protector while Moss was more-or-less the healer. Then they all grew close.
But she felt like something - once again - was missing - so she left at 6/7 moons old and went to ThunderClan again. She met a small patrol of three, and two of them were so familiar. It was her mother an done of her siblings! She cried out with joy, but they didn't recognize her and thought she was a different cat. Then her mother looked closer, and she was able to smell something familiar on the kit's fur - her daughter had always been fond of the smells of mint. Mapleface would often bring home some form of mint for the small kit to roll around in.
They had a happy reunion. But, as always, the young apprentice was sad. Until her best friends - Shade(paw) and Moss(paw) - joined ThunderClan to be with her.

Why She Left: She had started having even worse trouble fitting in. Her life had started to become too chaotic. Her siblings and mother were never there for her when she had her panic attacks, so she left. She had thought that they weren't there for he, but her awkwardness had made it seem like they weren't.

Why She returned: She had begun to feel so alone. She made a home for herself, but she eventually had to leave it when the twolegs started to close in on the small cat.

Age When Returned: 6 or 7 moons

Ideas: Homecoming - Amberkit returns home, and she is a mess. She sees her mother and siblings, and barely recognizes them. She stares and they stare, until one of them jump out at her and wrap her in a warm embrace.
Alone Never Again - She had known one cat as a kit, and this cat decided to follow her and join the clan. Moss, his name was called. He brought along a slightly older tom - a one-moon older tom named Shade - and they both eventually fell for her. She didn't know who to choose, and she pushed them both away. But she then eventually fell for them, too, and she decided to choose them both. Her final words that day were. "I can't choose. I love you both. But now that I have the two of you... I will never be alone again."
Long Last The Mothers - At seventeen moons old, she is in the nursery. This time she is not on the receiving end of the care. This time, Alder- was the one giving the love and care. She was a mother! She was unable to believe it - how could she have been so lucky to finally be a mother?! Then she gave birth to her first litter of kits - three kits she named Fog, Fen, and Feather, all three after three kind rogues that allowed her to stay with them when she was debating on coming back to ThunderClan.

Design: Number One is so cute, I'd choose that one!
@Rose. -> Hi! I thought that I really liked this idea. I was wondering... If you don't choose me(which I doubt you'll choose me, when there are so many other, more amazing, people vying for your attention) could I possibly use the idea of Alderkit for a WC kit/apprentice? I'd change the name, of course!
Also... You're amazing!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; August 24th, 2023 at 08:31 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 02:02 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

ALDERKIT

insert quote

Birth Gender:
AMAB

Gender Changes?:
none

Appearance:

Personality:
Backstory ?? (what caused alder to disappear, etc):
Other:
Any questions?:

wip

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 24th, 2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 09:50 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Skitters in

New Name (If preferred):
Birth Gender: AFAB
Gender Changes?: Non-binary as a warrior? (It/It's
Appearance: Design 1
Personality: A smol troublemaker who troublemakes (I fell asleep at 6 am and woke up at 3 the past two days. No braincells I'm so sorry)
Backstory ?? (what caused alder to disappear, etc): UHHH see above personality
Other: beepboop
Any questions?: aaaaaaa

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 25th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

placeholder

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 27th, 2023, 12:05 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

New Name: Two, actually! Cherry-Pie initially, but when she returns her name shall be… Koipaw!

Birth Gender: Female

Gender Changes?: None

Appearance: Design 3 looks vv nice… I’d pick that one hehe!

Personality: Goodness–she’s a handful. Her time away from home has hardened her for sure–for better or for worse? It’s a little bit hard to tell. She has grown to be abrasive and angry. There’s no room for logic with her, every decision she makes is based on how it makes her feel. When she believes something, she believes in it wholeheartedly, and getting her to think otherwise is a task and a half. That isn’t to say that she’s an awful cat, because she isn’t. She just has her walls up and can’t bring herself to trust many. Oftentimes, she is passive and quiet, much preferring to do her own thing rather than getting too involved with others.

Backstory:

When Alderkit went missing, she had actually gotten lost. She got a little too big for her bridges, and being just a curious little kitten, she poked her nose outside of camp and took a few steps around. A few steps turned into a whole lot more, and a lot more turned into another dozen. Suddenly she was lost in a vast forest that she could barely navigate, helplessly scampering along until her mama came to find her.
Eventually, she was found. Not by her mother, not by another Thunderclanner–not by a cat at all, actually.
She was plucked up by a young female two-leg. Her touch was gentle and little stars seemed to dance in her eyes. Although frightened, she couldn’t do much but be carried back to what the two-legs called home.
The family there gave her a name–Cherry-Pie. For the moon, she waited for someone to arrive to save her. Surely her mother would come soon to take her back home. Soon. Soon she would come.
But she never did.
Accepting that her mother would never come to her rescue, Cherry-Pie decided to accept her circumstances. She was well taken care of, and in a way, she kind of enjoyed being pampered. The little twoleg kit with the starry eyes was kind to her and treated her with care. She trusted her, and she made her feel safe. Perhaps, Cherry-Pie felt safe here. Maybe she even liked it here.
She enjoyed it until her housefolk brought her somewhere else. The smells made her nose crinkle and the atmosphere made her legs tremble. She was poked and prodded at–everything just made her feel icky and uncomfortable–they even poked her with teeny, tiny, slim, sharp sticks! She didn’t want to come back here! Never, ever, ever!
So, with anger flooding her veins and a damaged sense of trust, she managed to worm her way out of the twoleg den when the entrance had been opened. They called for her, but she just kept running, as far as those little paws of hers could take her.
Eventually she’d find her way home. Either a patrol finds her wandering the territory or.. Mother dearest and her dear daughter have a reunion?
GOODNESS I got carried away, sorry haha

Other: I am Looking. At a strained mother-daughter relationship. Endless motherly love vs the rage of a child who felt that she had been abandoned and forgotten. Vv much ‘I don’t need you’ type vibes from Koi. It wouldn’t last forever though, with an eventual reconciliation because even after shutting her mother out for moons and moons, she still misses her mom nonetheless.

Any Questions?: Nope!!

Mention: @Rose

Last edited by Omari; August 31st, 2023 at 04:27 PM.