by Ian
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM

Old February 13th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Ultra Hero High! main rp

Welcome fellow Students to Ultra Hero High or more widely known as UHH…

Here Is a Place for Thoses From Across the Planet, from every Nation. A Place for Young Heros To Learn to Control their powers and the ways of a hero. But don’t trust your eyes alone, not everyone that comes here's a friend…

Traitors are always a possibility. But we Try to Help students find their inner hero. Here We Try to Make Everyone Feel at Home, allowing them to Decorate their dorm rooms to their taste. We also allow pets, BUT they must stay outdoors or in the Dorms, NOT inside the School Buildings.
Outside the Office The Staff Keeps The News (aka, make sure to check this post once in a while) to keep students updated on school projects.

School New’s:
Time to Start The New School year with a fresh start. We welcome the new and the old students home to the campus. Students are to make sure they have their dorm room number and locker number. We also suggest picking up your school uniform and other school requirement clothes. We also encourage students to Meet their assigned class mates, for throughout the school years you're here, you will have the same classmates in order to encourage teamwork and comradeship.

Dorm Assignments:
Mega (girls) Dorm: Hope, Zyi, Olivia, Teddie
Ultra (boys) Dorm: Kokichi, Kion
Omega (others) Dorm: Julia

School Mentions:
@~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Leafspeaker @bambii @~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~

This Post is Subjected to Weekly/Daily Change. Please do not post out of character questions, do that in vm’s and pm’s. If you have any questions about the rp is self feel free to reach out by vm’s, do not pm me if possible, pm’s is being a jerk right now

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer

Last edited by Ragwort; February 14th, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old February 13th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Ultra Hero High! main rp

Olivia
She/Her|Female|Lesbian|A short girl with white hair that has mint green streaks|Open
Olivia walked around the school and smiled. She glanced at her phone, hoping her girlfriend had texted her back but she hadn't. She gave a small sigh but then bumped into someone and fell down. She started scrambling to pick up her many books and was apologizing profusely.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old February 13th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Hope looked around the camp, watching the birds fly by she smiled, The girl took her phone out seeing a notifacation of one of her animal games she put it back in her pocket,

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 13th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ View Post
Hope looked around the camp, watching the birds fly by she smiled, The girl took her phone out seeing a notifacation of one of her animal games she put it back in her pocket,

[open]
Julie
They/Them|Non-binary|Pan|A tall girl with electric yellow hair that has the same color wolf ears sticking out
The teenager spotted a girl sitting on the grass near them. "Hi." They said and waved.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old February 13th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
Julie
They/Them|Non-binary|Pan|A tall girl with electric yellow hair that has the same color wolf ears sticking out
The teenager spotted a girl sitting on the grass near them. "Hi." They said and waved.
Hope stopped as a teenager said hi to them" h-hi" she said shyly

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 14th, 2023, 09:08 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Kokichi katsuki
Here he was. He was back here again. Staring at the gaping school gates the boy felt not a shred of desire to enter, in fact he felt not a shred of desire for anything anymore. The wind blew his messy purple hair as the car behind him pulled away and left. Puffing a sigh he took the first step that brought him through the gates again. This was his second year here and if anything it was more or less like he was stepping into prison. After getting to his room he sprawled out on his bed like a starfish. Sure he was short and had some mental problems ( known for being unhinged and crazy ) but he only laughed to himself the more he thought about it.
@Rei
In case you wish to respond
Old February 14th, 2023, 09:17 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambii View Post
Kokichi katsuki
Here he was. He was back here again. Staring at the gaping school gates the boy felt not a shred of desire to enter, in fact he felt not a shred of desire for anything anymore. The wind blew his messy purple hair as the car behind him pulled away and left. Puffing a sigh he took the first step that brought him through the gates again. This was his second year here and if anything it was more or less like he was stepping into prison. After getting to his room he sprawled out on his bed like a starfish. Sure he was short and had some mental problems ( known for being unhinged and crazy ) but he only laughed to himself the more he thought about it.
@Rei
In case you wish to respond
Zyi Watched the Boy from her balcony before popping back inside, uh oh looked like she'd struck out and was stuck in the dorm room across from him in the next building... yikes! her fox like ears shot backwards and her tail twitched uneasily as fear took over and she took to hiding underneith her bed frame...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old February 14th, 2023, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Zyi Watched the Boy from her balcony before popping back inside, uh oh looked like she'd struck out and was stuck in the dorm room across from him in the next building... yikes! her fox like ears shot backwards and her tail twitched uneasily as fear took over and she took to hiding underneith her bed frame...
Kokichi katsuki
much better at role playing humans also kokichhi looks like somebody who does his everyday shopping at hot topic XD

Kokichi sat up in bed. He had felt the presence of being watched… glancing out his window he saw somebody duck beneath the window frame. A STALKER?!?! he totally shrank back in outrage, before he remembered that this person probably herd some sort of horrid rumor about him. Shaking his head he got out of bed and opened the glass door to the balcony. Tossing a piece of candy over the far distance to land with a clink against her own balcony door. This was the least he could do to sooth this person and let them know he wasn’t that bad.

Last edited by Yugo.; February 14th, 2023 at 09:28 AM.
Old February 14th, 2023, 09:29 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambii View Post
Kokichi katsuki
much better at role playing humans also koi hi looks like somebody who does his everyday shopping at hot topic XD

Kokichi sat up in bed. He had felt the presence of being watched… glancing out his window he saw somebody duck beneath the window frame. A STALKER?!?! he totally shrank back in outrage, before he remembered that this person probably herd some sort of horrid rumor about him. Shaking his head he got out of bed and opened the glass door to the balcony. Tossing a piece of candy over the far distance to land with a clink against her own balcony door. This was the least he could do to sooth this person and let them know he wasn’t that bad.
Zyi took the Rattling sound of candy as the sound of an Earthquake and could be heard yelling "EARTHQUAKE!!!" at the top of her lungs from her hiding place.... She was terrified, but then who wouldn't be? This world was chaos!!! she over dramaticised in her head

Old February 14th, 2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Zyi took the Rattling sound of candy as the sound of an Earthquake and could be heard yelling "EARTHQUAKE!!!" at the top of her lungs from her hiding place.... She was terrified, but then who wouldn't be? This world was chaos!!! she over dramaticised in her head
Kokichi

He paused outside of his door before he laughed while holding his stomach. It’s not a earthquake dummy it’s just candy he called out.