Last post by paris
Today 08:40 AM

Old January 17th, 2023, 12:56 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Fallen World: enter Kai! gore warning

Cast:

Tasha- Female- a red head with a fierce loyalty, very bold. her icy blue eyes can give others chills when she gives them the death glare. she likes to were clothing with Ace of Hearts on them, and tears. she loves being sassy and is the self appointed boss of the Chosen Group.
Fallen Power: Fire Fiery

Nat-male- a Humble Blonde with a Love for Painting and Crafts. is known for bring home stray animals and injured wild animals. He likes to wear anything that has something to do with Animals, even his glasses have a gator skin effect on the sides. He's the Brainiest of the group.
Fallen Power: Lightning Charge

Lan-male- a boy with a love for dark stuff and has a dark attitude. gets yelled at a lot for Being a bit too Dark. Loves to dress in black clothes, even painted his whole apartment black literally. he Tends to be overly Dramatic, and is the Logical one of the Group.
Fallen power: Shadowcharmer

Jack-male- Lans identical twin, equally as dark, but loves to wear dark metallic colors. he's known for his sassy and for his good cooking skills. He's secretly a softy that loves to Scrap book with glitter. he's the odd one of the group.
Fallen Power: Gloom Mist

Ren-male-Demon- a bad Boy with and attitude. he Cares for No-one. He tends to loose his temper with the others, and keeps to himself. he loves wearing dark things and leather and spikes. he'll kick your butt if you pick a fight with him. he's the strength of the group. the tallest one too.
Fallen Power: He's Literally a Human Demon. so ya...

Kai-Trans male AFAB-this boy's Fierce when angered, thankfully it takes a lot to anger them. they are fiercely protective of their friends, will also being the sweetest and gentlist of the friend group. He truly cares, going ubove and beyond, though being the Smallest or rather shortest of the group, he's far from the weakest. He's the Truested One of the Group.
Fallen Powers: Golden Light

the Fallen Powers mentioned are nothing more then Titles for the Variety of extrodinary things they can do with their gifts.

DO NOT POST OR REPLY TO THIS, THIS IS SOLO, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS SEND ME A VM

Link to Rp, Click this:

Last edited by Zei; January 20th, 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Call Me Zei

Default Re: Fallen World: enter Kai! gore warning

Episode 1 -Ren Put Him Down!

Kai stepped off the bus, having reached his, hopefully correct, destination. He looked down at the paper in his hands as he walked up to the massive apartment complex. He stayed silent, with his earbuds in, he loved to listen to soothing music when he was nervous... It helped... sorta... Kai felt a Hand grab the back of his hoodie, and was lifted a few feet off the ground. taking out his earbuds he squealed loudly when he spotted a Scowling Ren...

Tasha waved at her Friend Nat, who was in the back cleaning up the mess his squirrels had made of the hallway. she wished he would be more careful with those animals he insisted on helping out. "So when's this Schoolmate of yours getting here tasha?" Lan said, his face covered by the hood of his hoodie "well, hopefully Soon. I'm excited to see an old friend. O-no, Nat! Your raccoons in the Cabinets again!" she said yelling into the hallway.

a loud boom echoed as Ren proceeded into the gathering lounge. a very startled and panicked looking Kai held in his right hand by his hood "i found a trespasser!" he grumbled. "Ren!" Tasha yelled "Put Kai down! they're not trespassers!!! I told you he was coming this morning, Block head!" Ren gave her the death glare and dropped Kai , who stumbled trying to regain his balance. Tasha glared with an equally cold look of her own. Ren stormed off back outside, Tasha Sighed, "at least he didn't blow anything up this time" she mumbled to herself.

Kai dusted himself off "Who was that? He kind of gives me the creeps" He said as he pushed his snow white hair out of his face. his icy blue eyes glanced around the Lounge "nice place..." he said softly. "That was Ren, He's a Dem... he's just not very nice to anyone. Anyway, come on, I'll introduce you to the gang!" Kai uhm'd as he was dragged forward through the lounge entrance.
As they walked Tasha Suddenly said “So I take it you don’t have a person you're dating? I could totally matchmake you with someone if you tell me your type” Kai’s eyes widened and he flushed “um… i’d rather not”

Tasha Shrugged but gave a mischievous grin as they came to the area the others were hanging out at. “This is Kai! The Classmate I told you guys about! Kai, this is Jack, Lan and Nat! And the cranky welcome party you met earlier is Ren! Probably best to avoid him while your Staying over this Weekend! I’m So Excited we get to plan our class reunion! It’ll be epic! With tons of Hearts!” Tasha bubbled on Happily about her plans and hopes for the party. Kai shook his head, same old Tasha. She’d been just as Chipper when they were still in High school and on the Cheer squad.

He glanced over at the people scattered around the Room. The Jack and Lan Tasha introduced seemed too busy Playing their Warfare game to notice anything and the other boy, Nat, Seemed to have an Animal Problem, seeing the Squirrel that was sitting on the back of the couch. At least they should be friendlier than that ren guy right? Kai hoped so, otherwise this stay was going to be a Nightmare. Kai really didn’t like being around Bullies, given all of his insecurities about his gender change and the Grief he’d gotten in High school about it… all the popular kid, which also had been his friends at one point, now treated him as if he wasn’t there, that he was just a freak, he reflected. Well nonetheless. He was planning on trying to Enjoy himself, even if these friends of Tasha’s seemed quite strange… he could have sworn Tasha had almost called Ren a demon or a demi-something. Which was odd, demons weren’t real right? He felt chills at the idea that demons were real.

Tasha Showed him his Room on the 5th floor, which was nothing more than an empty apartment, the same as the next few levels upwards. Kai set their stuff down inside the front door of the apartment. He’d be careful to keep the place as clean as possible during his stay with them. And to stay out of Ren’s way the most he could… good plan right? He mused as he looked around at the sky blue painted apartment.

Last edited by Zei; January 17th, 2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 09:58 AM
Call Me Zei

Episode 2- Your One of Us

Kai stepped out onto the back porch, and watched in silence as the Twins were chasing one of Nat's animals around, a goat, with nat on their heels yelling at them to leave it alone. Man this must be what it's like to live in a circus, Kai mused as one of the twins, he could tell which from this distance, got head butted in the rear end by the goats billy goat mate. Ouch, that one would hurt for a while for sure. Kai rolled his eyes in amusement as he watched, leaning against the Porch railing. “Those Idiots have no Brains” growled an angry voice, Kai turned his Head to See that Ren was on the Porch as well. Kai was still nervous around Ren, finding him quite dangerous and unpredictable. Kai could feel his spine stiffen at the sudden appearance, man was he a ghost or something?

Ren Stalked off the porch and everything went quiet, even the goats, as he passed by. Apparently he wasn’t the only one kind of freaked out by him. He Startled as Tasha grabbed his Arm “come with me and Ren, We’re Going to the storage garage. I don’t know why they call it a garage though… no-one can drive a car to it anyway” Tasha chatted as Kai followed reluctantly. He wasn’t really looking forward to going to any place Ren was going. The man scared him, and Kai could Sense something off about him, almost as if there was something inhuman about him. But he was just being silly surely? Kai hoped that was all it was… his imagination getting away from him.

He sighed and kept his focus on the wildlife and nature around him as they walked down the old looking trail, though oddly, there was not a creature in sight. But he couldn’t blame them as Kai cast his gaze upon Ren, his Tall figure and odd bad guy style of clothing making him look like trouble with a capital T. Ren must have sensed his staring, because he glanced behind him, narrowing his Gaze at Kai, who gulped and looked away. Tasha was as always chatting non-stop. Most of which he didn’t listen to, since she was just going on and on about everything and anything. Really was one thing you could count on her for, giving you an earful of chitchat.

Kai glanced ahead again, surprised that they were now at the garage, as Tasha called it. He hadn’t really paid much attention, having his thoughts on his mind. He gapped at the large structure ahead. Wow, that was a big ‘garage’. Kai stopped out front with the others. Tasha pulled a key out of her pocket and opened the door, Kai gasped in surprise, it was like a museum of old fashion Medieval weaponry. That was quite shocking, but the most shocking was the stale metallic scent in the air.

Kai felt chills and truly hoped that wasn’t blood he was smelling. As he followed the others, he gazed about. Ren Seemed to move with a purpose, as Tasha had finally gone silent for once. Kai startled at an unexpected crash “what was that?” he squeaked nervously, but before he finished his sentence the answer was quite clear, as through the gaps in the pile Kai could see something… strange looking moving about, almost as if it was running circles around the small group of 3. Kai asked in a Small Voice “what is that?”. Ren Just said in a Dark voice “Run For the Door”, which Kai happily complied to.

He darted outside and ran for the forest, crouching down to hide behind a tree as the monstrous thing chased outside after the trio. He gasped as the creature came into view. The creature had no solid body… almost as if it was made out of dark, dirty mist trailing the giant panther-like head… and it wasn’t alone. The creatures were the same, but there were now four of them standing, gazing around before they…attacked! Kai watched as Ren called a Scythe to his hand and fought with two of those fowl creatures. Tasha herself was locked in combat with the first creature that had emerged from the old warehouse-like garage… but where was the third he wondered.

Kai heard a growl behind him, before he went flying to the right. Kai barely registered that his side was bleeding before the monster came back, dashing his way with frightening speed. In a blink of the eye, soon the creature was on top of his growling. It's disgusting breath feeling hot on his face. Kai felt terrified, so he barely realized that he’d punched the creature, till his fist rammed into it. To his utter surprise, golden cracks appeared in the creature's jaw, before shattering it's whole body into gross red slime. Kai stumbled up to his feet, wobbly as the adrenaline flew from his trembling body. He noticed the other creatures were gone as well, leaving the gross red puddles behind… The others were injured as well, but as Kai spotted the others. To his surprise, they were staring at him. Ren with little interest, but Tasha looked at Him with utter Surprise, her mouth open… no words came out though. Ren Griminced and Grabbed Kai by His Hood Again “What are You?” He Growled through gritted teeth...
Old February 24th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Call Me Zei

Kai Shivered "p-put me down!!" he protested to being picked up. Tasha hit ren's shoulder "you heard him! put him down! you can't just go around picking people up you giant weirdo!!"

Last edited by Zei; March 3rd, 2023 at 10:16 AM.