Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:26 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:10 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 08:00 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:56 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Sometimes she wish she was that she would blend in would be normal and not have to deal with all of the bad things. She looked down and smiled slightly then her ears slowly flattened she layed back down just once just once i wish I could be a normal skyclan warrior then I wouldn't have all the bad things happen to me! But I do kinda like my eyes she layed her head on her paws and her ears twitched she looked up at hollypelt
" but if I were like every one else ..no one would make fun of me or call me freak... But thanks for the compliment though " she meowed she was starting to feel a bit depressed again she tried to fight the thoughts the name freak but they were stronger they echoed in her mind . Deerspots had a small frown on her jaws and a paw was put on her nose maybe I am a freak...no stop it! Stop thinking like this if hollypelt likes you the way you are stop ! .. But ..no other cat in skyclan has this they're all normal with either brown eyes , Amber yellow etc and I'm a .. she grumbled trying to fight a small battle in her mind .
Hollypelt tilted her head as she saw the expression on Deerspots's face change. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed silent as she tried to think of a reply. She finally said, "I know that not everyone like you. No one is liked by everyone, and every cat thinks that different things are special and beautiful. One cat may think your eyes are weird, but there are plenty of cats who think otherwise. It's just a matter of who is willing to defy the stereotypes." Hollypelt looked straight at Deerspots, wanting her to know that being different was a good thing, and that she should never change who she was. Closing her eyes she replied, "If you try to change yourself... you'll regret it later. Everyone is different for a reason, and there's a reason why StarClan made you like this." She didn't normally bring her beliefs into conversations, but she hoped this would connect with Deerspots.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:18 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt tilted her head as she saw the expression on Deerspots's face change. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed silent as she tried to think of a reply. She finally said, "I know that not everyone like you. No one is liked by everyone, and every cat thinks that different things are special and beautiful. One cat may think your eyes are weird, but there are plenty of cats who think otherwise. It's just a matter of who is willing to defy the stereotypes." Hollypelt looked straight at Deerspots, wanting her to know that being different was a good thing, and that she should never change who she was. Closing her eyes she replied, "If you try to change yourself... you'll regret it later. Everyone is different for a reason, and there's a reason why StarClan made you like this." She didn't normally bring her beliefs into conversations, but she hoped this would connect with Deerspots.
Deerspots ears twitched again she blinked a few times starclan!? Why would starclan do this to me!? I've been a good warrior but ..starclan giving me this..abnormal trait ? Did they truly want it to be this way? Wanting others to stereotype and make fun of me ? If she doesn't want me to change I won't but...I can't help but wonder if starclan wanted this to happen to me .. she looked at her paws and sighed she stood up and shook her fur followed by another tail flick now settling herself back down again strangely she felt uncomfortable laying down she grumbled and layed on her right side
" if what you say is true I won't change myself ..But don't you ever get the feeling that no matter what you do you'll never be good enough? That you'll never fit in? I mean I've wanted to fit in as long as I can remember I've done what I could do I've tried .. Yet I still feel like I'm not good enough " she meowed and stood back up to her paws she started to walk to the den entrance but she looked over her shoulder at hollypelt and motioned for her to follow with a smile she didn't want to lay down but she still wanted to stay in the den . She walked up to the den entrance and sat down now looking outside .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Deerspots ears twitched again she blinked a few times starclan!? Why would starclan do this to me!? I've been a good warrior but ..starclan giving me this..abnormal trait ? Did they truly want it to be this way? Wanting others to stereotype and make fun of me ? If she doesn't want me to change I won't but...I can't help but wonder if starclan wanted this to happen to me .. she looked at her paws and sighed she stood up and shook her fur followed by another tail flick now settling herself back down again strangely she felt uncomfortable laying down she grumbled and layed on her right side
" if what you say is true I won't change myself ..But don't you ever get the feeling that no matter what you do you'll never be good enough? That you'll never fit in? I mean I've wanted to fit in as long as I can remember I've done what I could do I've tried .. Yet I still feel like I'm not good enough " she meowed and stood back up to her paws she started to walk to the den entrance but she looked over her shoulder at hollypelt and motioned for her to follow with a smile she didn't want to lay down but she still wanted to stay in the den . She walked up to the den entrance and sat down now looking outside .
Hollypelt followed Deerspots and closed her eyes lightly. "You're always good enough, Deerspots. You're good enough for me, and you're good enough for your mother. As long as the people you love can appreciate you... you've got everything you need," she replied softly. She yawned slightly and sat down, staring out of the den at the various cats outside. She knew Deerspots would never feel good enough... but Hollypelt loved Deerspots the way she was. As long as a cat does their duty to the clan, there's no reason why they shouldn't feel needed. Hollypelt sighed and said, "sometimes we need people who are different. You know, if we were al equal in everything, none of us would have talents. No one would be able to show off their talents or use them to help the clan. We all are better at something than someone else, but we're also worse than others at many things. We have to keep that in mind and remember we are all individuals with different skill sets."
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt followed Deerspots and closed her eyes lightly. "You're always good enough, Deerspots. You're good enough for me, and you're good enough for your mother. As long as the people you love can appreciate you... you've got everything you need," she replied softly. She yawned slightly and sat down, staring out of the den at the various cats outside. She knew Deerspots would never feel good enough... but Hollypelt loved Deerspots the way she was. As long as a cat does their duty to the clan, there's no reason why they shouldn't feel needed. Hollypelt sighed and said, "sometimes we need people who are different. You know, if we were al equal in everything, none of us would have talents. No one would be able to show off their talents or use them to help the clan. We all are better at something than someone else, but we're also worse than others at many things. We have to keep that in mind and remember we are all individuals with different skill sets."
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt and smiled her ears up and pointed towards the other cats outside she felt a warm feeling now from what she had said her tail wrapped around her paws and giggled even though that need to be good enough was still there she will make it her mission to be enough for every one else . Her eyes shined in the bit of light that showed into the den she smelled the air and hummed now suddenly feeling the energy to want to get up and hunt or do something else . Her tail thrashed happily
" Atleast I am enough to some one thanks hollypelt. It's strange isn't it? Rememember that day in the clearing?? And now we're here and to think all it took was one little conversation " she meowed now smiling wide she raised her left paw and licked it a few times .

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt and smiled her ears up and pointed towards the other cats outside she felt a warm feeling now from what she had said her tail wrapped around her paws and giggled even though that need to be good enough was still there she will make it her mission to be enough for every one else . Her eyes shined in the bit of light that showed into the den she smelled the air and hummed now suddenly feeling the energy to want to get up and hunt or do something else . Her tail thrashed happily
" Atleast I am enough to some one thanks hollypelt. It's strange isn't it? Rememember that day in the clearing?? And now we're here and to think all it took was one little conversation " she meowed now smiling wide she raised her left paw and licked it a few times .
Smiling, Hollypelt thought back to the day when the two had met, and the awkward conversation that had followed. "Yeah, well. After I got to know you, I found out you were a sweet molly and not a weirdo like some cats would call you. I think it goes to show that others should get to know someone before they judge them," she said softly. She smiled as her ears twitched and she remembered that time awhile back, and how everything between then and now had passed by in a blur. Hollypelt laughed lightly, "you seem very awake now." She saw Deerspots's newfound energy, contrasting sharply wither her lethargic attitude earlier.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Smiling, Hollypelt thought back to the day when the two had met, and the awkward conversation that had followed. "Yeah, well. After I got to know you, I found out you were a sweet molly and not a weirdo like some cats would call you. I think it goes to show that others should get to know someone before they judge them," she said softly. She smiled as her ears twitched and she remembered that time awhile back, and how everything between then and now had passed by in a blur. Hollypelt laughed lightly, "you seem very awake now." She saw Deerspots's newfound energy, contrasting sharply wither her lethargic attitude earlier.
The she cat giggled again and still smiled " maybe I just needed a little confidence " she meowed she did feel quite awake it was odd how some things work like that one minute your down and tired the next your happy and having the energy you need . And those words were probably what she needed to get up and moving again she stretched out her legs feeling ready to just do about anything even the air felt lighter and smelled fresher . Deerspots cleared her throat now letting out a content sigh she looked at hollypelt " you know I know we're supposed to act all mature but. ... " she meowed and it trailed off suddenly she got into a crouch her tail swayed a few times and smiled " think fast! " she added and leaped at hollypelt giving her enough time to act she giggled again almost feeling like a kit again she also made sure her claws were down.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
The she cat giggled again and still smiled " maybe I just needed a little confidence " she meowed she did feel quite awake it was odd how some things work like that one minute your down and tired the next your happy and having the energy you need . And those words were probably what she needed to get up and moving again she stretched out her legs feeling ready to just do about anything even the air felt lighter and smelled fresher . Deerspots cleared her throat now letting out a content sigh she looked at hollypelt " you know I know we're supposed to act all mature but. ... " she meowed and it trailed off suddenly she got into a crouch her tail swayed a few times and smiled " think fast! " she added and leaped at hollypelt giving her enough time to act she giggled again almost feeling like a kit again she also made sure her claws were down.
Hollypelt giggled and squealed, sliding out of the way. Deerspots still landed on the back half of her body and she had to wiggle out from underneath her. Making sure her claws were still sheathed, she batted her paws lightly at Deerspots. She hadn't remembered playing like this since she was a kit, and forgot how fun it could be. At this point she didn't particularly care what others thought of her because she was having a good time, and that was enough to satisfy Hollypelt. The only reason she had ever wanted to fit in was because she was lonely, but now she had Deerspots, and felt no need to fit in. In fact, now that she fit somewhere, she felt free to be different and special in her own way.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt giggled and squealed, sliding out of the way. Deerspots still landed on the back half of her body and she had to wiggle out from underneath her. Making sure her claws were still sheathed, she batted her paws lightly at Deerspots. She hadn't remembered playing like this since she was a kit, and forgot how fun it could be. At this point she didn't particularly care what others thought of her because she was having a good time, and that was enough to satisfy Hollypelt. The only reason she had ever wanted to fit in was because she was lonely, but now she had Deerspots, and felt no need to fit in. In fact, now that she fit somewhere, she felt free to be different and special in her own way.
She gasped a bit as she fell down on the back half of hollypelts body her whiskers twitched and chuckled at the batting she was receiving her tail thrashed happily and she leapt to the other side of her companion and batted hollypet a few times then she ran to one end of the den and stuck her tongue out in a playful manner " catch me if you can! " she meowed . She stayed in the spot and waited for the other to follow her tail in the air and swayed she enjoyed the time that they were sharing with each other right now , she might have sounded kitish but eh she was enjoying herself . She forgot about being prim and proper being an example for the youngin now letting the stress roll off her back . She purred and hopped in the spot she was in looking even more ridiculous .

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
She gasped a bit as she fell down on the back half of hollypelts body her whiskers twitched and chuckled at the batting she was receiving her tail thrashed happily and she leapt to the other side of her companion and batted hollypet a few times then she ran to one end of the den and stuck her tongue out in a playful manner " catch me if you can! " she meowed . She stayed in the spot and waited for the other to follow her tail in the air and swayed she enjoyed the time that they were sharing with each other right now , she might have sounded kitish but eh she was enjoying herself . She forgot about being prim and proper being an example for the youngin now letting the stress roll off her back . She purred and hopped in the spot she was in looking even more ridiculous .
Hollypelt smiles and picked herself up off the ground and leaped to where Deerspots was standing. "And what if I can catch you?" she asked as she approached Deerspots. She knew that they were probably being quite obnoxious in the den, but she was almost glad that the others would be annoyed. It was about time someone besides her was annoyed for once. She saw the looks that some of the warriors gave them and laughed lightly. She remembered when she was younger how she would cower under their glares, but now she brushed the off and even enjoyed the looks they gave her. After all, she didn't care anymore what the other mousebrains thought of her.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt smiles and picked herself up off the ground and leaped to where Deerspots was standing. "And what if I can catch you?" she asked as she approached Deerspots. She knew that they were probably being quite obnoxious in the den, but she was almost glad that the others would be annoyed. It was about time someone besides her was annoyed for once. She saw the looks that some of the warriors gave them and laughed lightly. She remembered when she was younger how she would cower under their glares, but now she brushed the off and even enjoyed the looks they gave her. After all, she didn't care anymore what the other mousebrains thought of her.
Deerspots left ear twitch and smirked as she watched hollypelt approach her she backed up slowly " well if you can catch me then...hmm.. You'll win obviously but I won't make that easy " she meowed crouching yet again and leapt over hollypelt with a slight grunt now landing on her paws and had a toothy smile then she turned around and pawed the other cats left hind leg started to run off to another end letting out a few happy meows here and there she looked behind herself and giggled .