Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: We are the survivors. These are our stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Who may be interested
so the animals you’d find then where horses, dogs, cats, rats, sheep, cattle, mice, birds and lots of differing livestock. No wolves because all forests at that time would have been crawling with soilders forcing local in domesticated animals to flee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Celestial ]

Storm
[Red fox] [Female] [Snarky, blunt, sassy, and stubborn]

Jungle
[Falcon] [Male] [Soft, calm, submissive, and kind]

Willow
[Snow Leopard] [Female] [Quiet, peaceful, athletic, and intelligent]

Flick
[Snake] [Male] [Sly, smart, backstabber, and rude]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Celestial

Bay
A female Caracal [Smart, Noncommittal, Flirtatious]

Berry
A male raccoon [Grumpy, Loving, Out-spoken]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Oh! This looks like something that could turn out interesting! @Celestial

Bouncer <Fox>{Quiet, curious, and usually kind, but at times he is a sadistic killer...}

Caspia <Horse>{Sarcastic and rude at times, but she means well}

And last but not least,

Torrington (Nicknamed Torri) <Carrier Pidgeon> [Flew away from the Soldier's who were using her to deliver messages to their commander.] {Smart, but tends to be annoying}
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Name: Essie
Species: German Shepard
Brief Backstory/personality: she is very friendly with any strangers and passers by. She loves meeting new people. Essie is a guard dog therefore is expected to be disciplined and fierce and not get distracted, although when she gets the chance, she will explore every nook and cranny of the area she is in.

Name: Dodger
Species: Horse
Brief backstory/personality: He is a Cavalry horse (is that what you call it?) so he is ridden into battle by soldiers. Dodger is covered in scars and is blind in one eye but still sees his own beauty and thinks he's still young and handsome. Enjoys speaking to younger horses (he has never met any other animals) and teaching them how life works. Is very grateful to be alive. He knows his time is nearly up but stays positive all the time. Thinks every creature (and human) deserves to live a full and prosperous life, even if they've done bad things. Most of the time Dodger is gentle but can get snappy and sassy when he's in a negative situation. Also has a good sense of humour (more like Dad jokes but whatever)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Copper
Rusty Brown Golden Retriever -examples-
Loyal, cheerful, bubbly.

Charles
Barn Owl -examples-
Sarcastic, Grumpy, Easily Annoyed

Please read over the section I've quoted from my original post, animals you would find on the countryside and surrounding areas. Please check your animals and make sure that they full the guidelines of animals found on country sides of Europe. Some examples are already up there. If your animals do fit that you'll be mentioned shortly and added. Otherwise mention me when you've made your changes.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Please read over the section I've quoted from my original post, animals you would find on the countryside and surrounding areas. Please check your animals and make sure that they full the guidelines of animals found on country sides of Europe. Some examples are already up there. If your animals do fit that you'll be mentioned shortly and added. Otherwise mention me when you've made your changes.
Copper and Charles are fine, right?
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Poppy-Female-Mouse-Motherly and good-natured, but stubborn on her views
Alfred-Male-Mouse-Humorous and supportive, whilst very suspicious and protective near strangers
(They are mates, or whatever the mouse equivalent of that is)
Waffle.

Old February 25th, 2018, 07:54 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

which animals are not located in europe on mine? snakes are, falcons are, red foxes are- oh, wait, lol. could my snow leopard just be a far-traveler who seeks refuge in the cold enviornment of russia?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
which animals are not located in europe on mine? snakes are, falcons are, red foxes are- oh, wait, lol. could my snow leopard just be a far-traveler who seeks refuge in the cold enviornment of russia?
I would prefer not, but I suppose if you really wanna use the snow leopard.

François Lelord

Old February 25th, 2018, 09:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

I would prefer not, but I suppose if you really wanna use the snow leopard.
just change it to an ermine then.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:18 PM
I’m full of it

Pumpkin :|: Cat :|: female @Celestial
Apollo :|: Horse :|: male @Celestial
Sasuke :|: Husky :|: male @Broken Madness
Naruto :|: fox :|: male @Broken Madness
Winter :|: Hawk :|: male @Broken Madness
Bay :|: Golden retriever :|: female @Mystical
Berry :|: raccoon :|: male @Mystical
Bouncer :|: Red fox :|: male @Akari
Caspia :|: Horse :|: female @Akari
Torrington :|: Carrier pigeon :|: male @Akari best character
Essie :|: German Shepard :|: female @NightWarrior4Life
Dodger :|: Calvary horse :|: male @NightWarrior4Life
Copper :|: golden retriever :|: ------ @Incandescence
Charles :|: Barn owl :|: male @Incandescence
@Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

It was dark, all the oil lamps in the barn had been blown out when the noses from above started earlier that day. Apollo could tell by the screams of other animals that people where abandon them and leaving the small town. His own people had scampered off leaving him alone in his stall along with pumpkin a barn cat. In the complete dark he couldn’t see her but he could smell her and feel her nestled into the crook of his back where the plow would usually be fastened. Another rumble of the ground and screaming sort of noise whistled by shaking the whole stable as the metal bird flew by. Apollo struggled to not whine or make a ducked in hope of somebody coming to let him free, the only one who cane had been pumpkin who stayed with him even if she could escape. He couldn’t help but dig his fore hoof into the ground anxiously and let out a nimble whine before swaying. Apollo was a Clydesdale, his body a nice strawberry roan with white puffs of hair on his ankles and neck. Pumpkin shuffled and sat up on his back before leaping to the stall wall with a graceful jump and padding around to the gate where she sat before pressing her small face against his. It calmed him for a moment until another pilot dove a little too close for comfort as another loud rumble shook the ground. Apollo let out another desperate cry almost knocking the poor tabby off her perch as he rested up his hind legs fretfully. “Hush!” snapped the cat settling back down after gaining her balance.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 4th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

@Incandescence

It was dark, all the oil lamps in the barn had been blown out when the noses from above started earlier that day. Apollo could tell by the screams of other animals that people where abandon them and leaving the small town. His own people had scampered off leaving him alone in his stall along with pumpkin a barn cat. In the complete dark he couldn’t see her but he could smell her and feel her nestled into the crook of his back where the plow would usually be fastened. Another rumble of the ground and screaming sort of noise whistled by shaking the whole stable as the metal bird flew by. Apollo struggled to not whine or make a ducked in hope of somebody coming to let him free, the only one who cane had been pumpkin who stayed with him even if she could escape. He couldn’t help but dig his fore hoof into the ground anxiously and let out a nimble whine before swaying. Apollo was a Clydesdale, his body a nice strawberry roan with white puffs of hair on his ankles and neck. Pumpkin shuffled and sat up on his back before leaping to the stall wall with a graceful jump and padding around to the gate where she sat before pressing her small face against his. It calmed him for a moment until another pilot dove a little too close for comfort as another loud rumble shook the ground. Apollo let out another desperate cry almost knocking the poor tabby off her perch as he rested up his hind legs fretfully. “Hush!” snapped the cat settling back down after gaining her balance.

The sounds of screaming, huge metal birds flying by and animals crying out fell in deaf ears as Sasuke just lay there chained to a metal post. The chains tied up His mouth and neck pretty badly, his once beautiful black and white coat now just dirty and unclean. He was just beaten once again by his so called owner who suddenly ran off when something happened, loud noises was heard as he begins to slowly stand up a bit giving off a soft whine at the sudden pain at his side. “ ..... damn it...”

Naruto was running, sliding under people and cars soon reaching the barn, he huffs loudly hearing crying and soon begins to run towards it eventually seeing the cat and a horse. His fox ears flicked a bit, his pelt a beautiful orange color with black socks and a black underbelly, his tail wagged a bit as he looks at them. “ wow y’all seem like you need some help!” He Says as he begins to jump up onto the fence “ oh! May I daring?” He asks Pumpkin with a playful smile.

A loud sharp cry of a hawk was heard as a pure brown and black hawk suddenly lands by them, the hawk huffs “ why are you even trying to help them Naruto?” Naruto smiles as his tail wags playfully “ why you do know that I do have a fancy for beautiful things “ he says winking at pumpkin as he begins to play around with the lock eventually unlocking it suddenly “ alright big boy! You’re free!!”
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

@Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

Dodger blinked open his eyes and instantly became aware of the noise and chaos outside. He could hear Apollo whining in the stall next to him. "Oi! Oi! Hey! Kid...calm down. Them birds don't want nothing to do wiv us. Just try and sleep through it. And if ya die, at least ya go in ye sleep. That's what I always told meself when I was a young un like you." Although the old horse wasn't too sure whether it was going to be okay...
"Take some advice from ye fren there...if they 'ear ya whining they'll come runnin in for ya. Any supplies or anything useful those crooks can steal, they'll steal it. Including a good 'orse like yaself. Please, try to relax."
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:

@Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

Copper trotted in, the barn owl perched on their back blinking sternly around them. With the screaming engines and rumbling explosions, Charlie had insisted on going into the barn and had Copper bring him in. One of his wings hung limp at his side- not broken, thankfully, but he had been wounded in one of the bombings and a few pieces of shrapnel had wedges into his wing. He had yet to pluck them out, unable to be in a place long enough to focus on fixing his wing. “Apollo, Pumpkin, pleasure to see you.” He hopped of Copper’s back and much to his displeasure the dog shot off, heading out to try and find some more animals. “A little thick in the head, ain’t she?” Charlie grumbled, hopping up onto a ledge and then over to Dodger’s stall to peck open his lock. He turned to glance over at Naruto and Winter, a tad bit wary that they’d try and attack him. He didn’t recognize them at all.

Copper bolted right to Sasuke and set about tearing at the pole and chain in an attempt to break it open. As luck would have it, one of the links was loose and the whole set up fell apart, freeing Sasuke. Her amber eyes locked on Sasuke’s and she gestured for him to follow her to the barn, tail wagging slightly. Charlie would be very proud of her for rescuing somebody all by herself!

@Broken Madness @NightWarrior4Life