Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: We are the survivors. These are our stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Copper trotted in, the barn owl perched on their back blinking sternly around them. With the screaming engines and rumbling explosions, Charlie had insisted on going into the barn and had Copper bring him in. One of his wings hung limp at his side- not broken, thankfully, but he had been wounded in one of the bombings and a few pieces of shrapnel had wedges into his wing. He had yet to pluck them out, unable to be in a place long enough to focus on fixing his wing. “Apollo, Pumpkin, pleasure to see you.” He hopped of Copper’s back and much to his displeasure the dog shot off, heading out to try and find some more animals. “A little thick in the head, ain’t she?” Charlie grumbled, hopping up onto a ledge and then over to Dodger’s stall to peck open his lock. He turned to glance over at Naruto and Winter, a tad bit wary that they’d try and attack him. He didn’t recognize them at all.

Copper bolted right to Sasuke and set about tearing at the pole and chain in an attempt to break it open. As luck would have it, one of the links was loose and the whole set up fell apart, freeing Sasuke. Her amber eyes locked on Sasuke’s and she gestured for him to follow her to the barn, tail wagging slightly. Charlie would be very proud of her for rescuing somebody all by herself!

@Broken Madness @NightWarrior4Life
Naruto looks at Charlie, his eyes cold for a second than he smiles “ a owl huh? I guess you found yourself a-“ Winter huffs “ no. Anyway I guess we’re done here let’s go before that idiot-“ as soon as the chains fall to the floor. Sasuke looks at copper than he looks past her seeing Naruto, almost Immediately his lips pull back showing sharp teeth and a deep angered growl came from him. “ Naruto!!!” He barks loudly in anger as he tries to step forward only to fall a bit in pain, his eyes were blazing with anger. “ I’ll kill you!! I tear you apart!! You damn fox!! You hear me!! I’ll kill you!!” He barks as he forces his beaten body to stand tall. Soon he looks at copper, he growls loudly “ you. Are you with him?! “ he growls stepping towards her.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Naruto looks at Charlie, his eyes cold for a second than he smiles “ a owl huh? I guess you found yourself a-“ Winter huffs “ no. Anyway I guess we’re done here let’s go before that idiot-“ as soon as the chains fall to the floor. Sasuke looks at copper than he looks past her seeing Naruto, almost Immediately his lips pull back showing sharp teeth and a deep angered growl came from him. “ Naruto!!!” He barks loudly in anger as he tries to step forward only to fall a bit in pain, his eyes were blazing with anger. “ I’ll kill you!! I tear you apart!! You damn fox!! You hear me!! I’ll kill you!!” He barks as he forces his beaten body to stand tall. Soon he looks at copper, he growls loudly “ you. Are you with him?! “ he growls stepping towards her.
Copper stared at him blankly, prompting Charlie to speak up for her. “Neither of us know the fox, I’m afraid.” The owl fluffed up his feathers and hopped onto Copper’s back. “Do be careful with the dog, mind you, she’s in such a fragile state right now. She’s quite an idiot you see- essentially brain dead- and she wouldn’t do anything unless I tell her too. Plus, she’s my ride.” He added hotly. “Similarly she’s taken a liking to you- which is the case with everyone- so I wouldn’t break that delicate trust.” Copper barked, not really saying anything other than just making noise. Charlie knocked on her head with one of his talons, shushing her.

(Copper is actually really intelligent, she’s jut kinda in shock at the moment because she watched her owner blow up thanks to a bomb.)
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Copper stared at him blankly, prompting Charlie to speak up for her. “Neither of us know the fox, I’m afraid.” The owl fluffed up his feathers and hopped onto Copper’s back. “Do be careful with the dog, mind you, she’s in such a fragile state right now. She’s quite an idiot you see- essentially brain dead- and she wouldn’t do anything unless I tell her too. Plus, she’s my ride.” He added hotly. “Similarly she’s taken a liking to you- which is the case with everyone- so I wouldn’t break that delicate trust.” Copper barked, not really saying anything other than just making noise. Charlie knocked on her head with one of his talons, shushing her.

(Copper is actually really intelligent, she’s jut kinda in shock at the moment because she watched her owner blow up thanks to a bomb.)
XD k!)
He nods slowly “ .... taken a liking to me?” He suddenly laughs softly “ liking to me huh? Forgive me ... didn’t think cuties liked war beasts like me. But now I’m worthless...” he smiles coldly as he looks at the ground “ do whatever you want but I guess I can’t break the code. She saved me.. so she has me but first I have a-“ suddenly Naruto jumps onto Sasuke biting deep into his shoulder causing Sasuke the yelp in pain a bit but he quickly regains himself and starts trying to shake Naruto off even banging Naruto against the metal post trying to get him off eventually Naruto let’s go and quickly moves back standing in front of copper and Charlie showing his teeth growling loudly “ you stay away from her.” Sasuke laughs darkly “ says the mutt that killed my sister.” He looks at copper “ ..... I will not attack unless you want me too. My body and soul is yours command me so...”
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
XD k!)
He nods slowly “ .... taken a liking to me?” He suddenly laughs softly “ liking to me huh? Forgive me ... didn’t think cuties liked war beasts like me. But now I’m worthless...” he smiles coldly as he looks at the ground “ do whatever you want but I guess I can’t break the code. She saved me.. so she has me but first I have a-“ suddenly Naruto jumps onto Sasuke biting deep into his shoulder causing Sasuke the yelp in pain a bit but he quickly regains himself and starts trying to shake Naruto off even banging Naruto against the metal post trying to get him off eventually Naruto let’s go and quickly moves back standing in front of copper and Charlie showing his teeth growling loudly “ you stay away from her.” Sasuke laughs darkly “ says the mutt that killed my sister.” He looks at copper “ ..... I will not attack unless you want me too. My body and soul is yours command me so...”
Charlie’s eyes gleamed coldly and he clicked his beak together.”Do it.” He said. Copper blinked and growled at Charlie, shaking her head furiously and stepping on Naruto’s tail. With much, much difficulty she managed to speak despite the fogginess and shock. “Get out.” She snarled. “No murder- ers in m-my barn.”

Last edited by rubinaito; March 5th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Charlie’s eyes gleamed coldly and he clicked his beak together.”Do it.” He said to Sasuke. Copper blinked and growled at Charlie, shaking her head furiously and stepping on Naruto’s tail. With much, much difficulty she managed to speak despite the fogginess and shock. “Get out.” She snarled. “No murder- ers in m-my barn.”
Naruto sharply cries when copper stepped on his tail which he quickly pulled away from. His eyes narrowed a bit as he growls “ .... Sasuke you will never-“ Sasuke growls “ say whatever you want. I won’t forgive you... I will never forgive you “ He snaps his jaws causing Naruto to move back a bit. He closes his eyes and sighs “ .... I’m sorry..” he says as he quickly walks away with winter following him. Sasuke looks at Charlie and copper soon he begins to step forward and place his head on coppers “ .... Thank you my lady. Please calm down. I’m here for you now” He Says in his dark husky voice now calm and quiet
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Dodger blinked open his eyes and instantly became aware of the noise and chaos outside. He could hear Apollo whining in the stall next to him. "Oi! Oi! Hey! Kid...calm down. Them birds don't want nothing to do wiv us. Just try and sleep through it. And if ya die, at least ya go in ye sleep. That's what I always told meself when I was a young un like you." Although the old horse wasn't too sure whether it was going to be okay...
"Take some advice from ye fren there...if they 'ear ya whining they'll come runnin in for ya. Any supplies or anything useful those crooks can steal, they'll steal it. Including a good 'orse like yaself. Please, try to relax."
Quote:
Copper trotted in, the barn owl perched on their back blinking sternly around them. With the screaming engines and rumbling explosions, Charlie had insisted on going into the barn and had Copper bring him in. One of his wings hung limp at his side- not broken, thankfully, but he had been wounded in one of the bombings and a few pieces of shrapnel had wedges into his wing. He had yet to pluck them out, unable to be in a place long enough to focus on fixing his wing. “Apollo, Pumpkin, pleasure to see you.” He hopped of Copper’s back and much to his displeasure the dog shot off, heading out to try and find some more animals. “A little thick in the head, ain’t she?” Charlie grumbled, hopping up onto a ledge and then over to Dodger’s stall to peck open his lock. He turned to glance over at Naruto and Winter, a tad bit wary that they’d try and attack him. He didn’t recognize them at all.

Copper bolted right to Sasuke and set about tearing at the pole and chain in an attempt to break it open. As luck would have it, one of the links was loose and the whole set up fell apart, freeing Sasuke. Her amber eyes locked on Sasuke’s and she gestured for him to follow her to the barn, tail wagging slightly. Charlie would be very proud of her for rescuing somebody all by herself!

Apollo took heed to dodgers words leaning over his stall as the fox pecked the lock open with his small paw. He brushed his head along the older horses shoulder and let out a whine before pumpkin leapt down onto the barn floor and away from him. “Dodger what are they? Why are they here and why are the humans running away?” he asked pushing the stall door with a massive hoof, to which it swung open and he walked out careful not to step on any of the small animals. He stayed far away from the hawk- since birds scared him with the exception of the small barn owl. Which had taken time and serious effort to get to know and trust. He made his way to dodgers pen since the lock was already unlatched he leaned over and used his chin to pull it open for him. That’s when another searing screech from the sky send another wave of rumbles and loud pops a few yards away. Apollo stomped his front hooves planting them in the straw in discomfort. ”we all need to get out of here” he said in a high pitched niegh still swaying in discomfort. Suddenly when the barking began the massive horses head reeled and he kicked out his hind leg nearly blindsiding the small fox before charging towards the dog rearing and slamming his hooves into the ground in front of it “Stop you fool! We welcome those who seek shelter and friendship not blasphemy and hatred!” he roared looking back at dodger for approval.

Pumpkin let out a gentle growl leaping down and shaking out her fur as she dodged around the fox to take her place by cooper. The hawk and fox where knee to the barn alliance which made her uncomfortable but the way the fox flirted with admittedly admirable even if he was after all a fox. “It’s good to know your still in one piece” she said nudging the owl with a paw. She glanced warily at copper as the fox spoke and the hawk warned him, than back at the fox when suddenly an array of angered barks entered the barn followed by a ragged looking stray. Pumpkin hissed and leapt up onto one of the stalls fences looking back and fourth lost for words. “Perhaps we should keep our tails out of a twist?” she said coyly padding along the stall til she was next to Apollo.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Apollo took heed to dodgers words leaning over his stall as the fox pecked the lock open with his small paw. He brushed his head along the older horses shoulder and let out a whine before pumpkin leapt down onto the barn floor and away from him. “Dodger what are they? Why are they here and why are the humans running away?” he asked pushing the stall door with a massive hoof, to which it swung open and he walked out careful not to step on any of the small animals. He stayed far away from the hawk- since birds scared him with the exception of the small barn owl. Which had taken time and serious effort to get to know and trust. He made his way to dodgers pen since the lock was already unlatched he leaned over and used his chin to pull it open for him. That’s when another searing screech from the sky send another wave of rumbles and loud pops a few yards away. Apollo stomped his front hooves planting them in the straw in discomfort. ”we all need to get out of here” he said in a high pitched niegh still swaying in discomfort. Suddenly when the barking began the massive horses head reeled and he kicked out his hind leg nearly blindsiding the small fox before charging towards the dog rearing and slamming his hooves into the ground in front of it “Stop you fool! We welcome those who seek shelter and friendship not blasphemy and hatred!” he roared looking back at dodger for approval.

Pumpkin let out a gentle growl leaping down and shaking out her fur as she dodged around the fox to take her place by cooper. The hawk and fox where knee to the barn alliance which made her uncomfortable but the way the fox flirted with admittedly admirable even if he was after all a fox. “It’s good to know your still in one piece” she said nudging the owl with a paw. She glanced warily at copper as the fox spoke and the hawk warned him, than back at the fox when suddenly an array of angered barks entered the barn followed by a ragged looking stray. Pumpkin hissed and leapt up onto one of the stalls fences looking back and fourth lost for words. “Perhaps we should keep our tails out of a twist?” she said coyly padding along the stall til she was next to Apollo.

"Well, from what I've seen an 'erd, I think everyone's runnin away from some of them foreigns...they speak another language so I 'ave no blooming idea what they're saying. course, not all foreigners are bad...there's some on our side. But then again it shouldn't matter...we're jus animals after all...we can't 'ave a day in anything. But if I could, I'd give them humans a piece o' my mind and tell em that all this fighting and that is ridiculous!" The old horse wheezed. "But any animal is welcome 'ere Apollo. Everyone deserves a chance te live in my book." Dodger protested against the younger horse's hostile approach to the new animals coming inside the barn.