Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
TC histroy help
Last post by iliri
Today 01:58 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:55 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:48 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 01:47 PM
Moonpaw hunting training...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:41 PM

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Clan of the mystics

[XD]

Peachkit sat down next to Birchpaw. "Will he be okay?" The small kit mewed, laying down next to his leader.

[Writers Block]

@Jaymoon

Character Site

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:24 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[XD]

Peachkit sat down next to Birchpaw. "Will he be okay?" The small kit mewed, laying down next to his leader.

[Writers Block]

@Jaymoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
[XD I know it's awesome XD]
Branchpaw's eyes widened in shock as Peachkit reported the situation. A leader was supposed to be aware of things in camp.. How would he trip on a grain of sand rock? And plus, usually kittens or cats didn't injure themselves during games of mossball. Something seemed odd. Perhaps it was StarClan's fault. Perhaps they had urgently wanted and needed to speak with the Clan Of Mystic's leader and had made Treesoot trip on the rock. As she continued listening, her orbs grew even wider. A prophecy. She repeated the words over and over again in her mind. Wings and powers don't mix find two cats that show they will save the Clan. Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan. Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan. Something in that sentence seemed like a clue, but she couldn't exactly place her paw on it. That was it! Wings and powers don't mix. That would mean the two cats would not have powers, nor wings. Or one of them would only have a power, and the other only have wings. Thank StarClan that part had been figured out. But only time would tell what the rest of the prophecy meant, even though she was impatient and would rather not have to wait. She got a few herbs from her herb store."Where is he?" She purred back at Peachkit, her tail flicking his tail gently and bounced out of the entrance to the den without waiting for any reply from the kitten going by the name of Peachkit. She simply sprinted towards a rock in the middle of the camp that had been there for seasons and seasons. She saw a bundle of fur and rushed towards it, gripping tightly onto the herbs she had grabbed. "Treesoot!" Her mew was muffled as she yelled his name. As Branchpaw reached him she rushed to check for wounds and scratches. "Are you alright?" It almost seemed like a rhetorical question, though it wasn't.
@Jaymoon

Treesoot grunts trying to get up " dont worry I will be fine I just hurt my foot a little and need to talk with birchpaw and her mentor" he said sitting up
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Peachkit stood up and took a step back. "About what?" He asked, suddenly groaibg curious.

@Hopekit

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 5th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

Treesoot grunts trying to get up " dont worry I will be fine I just hurt my foot a little and need to talk with birchpaw and her mentor" he said sitting up
[Birchpaw?]
"He'll be alright, as long as he listens to me." She replied, an edge to her voice. No cat ever liked to listen to her instructions, even though she did it to the individual's benefit. "Don't move." She mewed, resting her tail tip on his head gently. She laid the herbs on the ground next to him.
Old September 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
[Birchpaw?]
"He'll be alright, as long as he listens to me." She replied, an edge to her voice. No cat ever liked to listen to her instructions, even though she did it to the individual's benefit. "Don't move." She mewed, resting her tail tip on his head gently. She laid the herbs on the ground next to him.
Sorry branchpaw )
"Im telling you I am fine" he said to the med cat
Old September 5th, 2017, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

Sorry branchpaw )
"Im telling you I am fine" he said to the med cat
"You're not fine until I say you're fine." She mewed firmly as she leaned down to examine his paw. She saw where he had scraped it while tripping. As she leaned down to grab some Broom and Catchweed from the supply she had brought, she thought to herself. Make the broom into a poultice, then use the catchweed to keep it in place. As she thought this, she did what her mind was telling her. She turned the broom into a thick poultice and applied it to the paw of her leader. She then added the Catchweed so that the poultice would not fall off. After doing so, she smiled but firmly instructed," Don't use your paw to stand on anymore. Let it heal first. Rest a bit and only leave the den when you absolutely have to." "It's for your benefit, not mine." She added quickly after, so that Treesoot didn't feel like she was just giving him bossy orders.
Branchpaw gave Peachkit an approving lick on his head, placing her tail-tip on top of his head as well. "Good job telling me. I would never have noticed. I've been extremely busy with all the stocking up on herbs and changing bedding, I haven't had time to leave my den and check cats for any wounds. " She praised him, then removed her tail-tip. Her left ear flickered and her right twitched before she decided to enter her den. As she did so, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. The den looked horrible. She would clean it up, though it might take a little while at this rate.
She stared at the heap of unnecessary bedding and grabbed it, leaving her den to dispose of it. The medicine cat apprentice sprinted out of the camp entrance, and towards the place of disposal for bedding. She then headed straight to camp, only then remembering she would need to get more bedding that was suitable. She rolled her eyes at her own mistake, then took off, heading for the place where she found all her bedding. As the apprentice reached it, she took a bundle of bedding in her jaws and rushed back to camp. Her paws felt numb as she entered the camp and then her den, setting the bedding down in their respective places. Her mind wandered, from this thought to that. Branchpaw sniffed the air, awkwardly laying down on the floor for a short nap. She had hardly had any time to rest, for she was so busy. Where was Thornleaf when you needed 'em?

Last edited by Hopekit; September 5th, 2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 05:09 PM
have hope for sinarin

Boop dont let this die
Old September 10th, 2017, 03:19 AM
have hope for sinarin

boop
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:23 AM
have hope for sinarin