Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 11:49 AM

Old August 1st, 2020, 09:46 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Smallpines

This one cat was beginning to get a little obnoxious. The silver feline gives Dayheart a look through narrowing eyes, clearly unsure of how to react to his rambunctious, very open personality. "Dayheart," Plumpaw mews, her tone lower. "And... Russetstrike."
When Dayheart questions her whereabouts and whyabouts, the apprentice lowers her gaze to her gray-dipped paws. She didn't know why she was all the way out here, honestly. Maybe she thought she'd find that cat who she stumbled across who was yelling at the stream to catch the fish. Flowerpaw. "It..." Did it hurt? What kind of a question was that? Only now did it strike Plumpaw. She was sure that they meant the fall- And yes, she wanted to say that the fall did hurt (duh!!!!!) but... A pang in her chest causes her to let out a sharp laugh. "Hah. Yeah, it hurts."
Looking up at the warrior who began to tell her about the fire, the apprentice feels... Indifferent. Her expression doesn't speak of sorrow for her Clan, or those in it. Instead, she only nods once and looks away again. "So that's why." She becomes silent after that for a heartbeat or two.
"Can I... Maybe follow you guys?" Plumpaw didn't know how to put it into words, her feelings and the sudden desire she had to go. Or maybe it was the realization of a preexisting want. "I really don't feel like my Clan missed me all that much. Or that they will even notice if I'm gone again. I don't think anyone even realized I showed back up."
[ @Wings @hope @Starfall ]
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Rainquail @Mentallyunstable @Corruptx

Ivorypaw gave a small nod to the two warriors and back at Breezehen,” I’ll make sure you get there safe.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2020, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Breezehen sighed, unaware she had been holding her breathe until then.
"thank you, Ivorypaw, but my sight has grown better. I can see.... slight shapes. You may may need to direct me occasionally, but I believe I will be able to make my way for most of the journey."

@Zesty Mango @Corruptx @Mentallyunstable

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @SorrelFang @Greenleap
"uhuh. is that all?" it sounded pretty simple from spiderpaw's perspective, but okay. "that sounds easy enough! we could probably finish this pretty fast!" at least everything had been going pretty smoothly so far and it didn't seem like there would be anything troublesome, so this patrol could end quickly! quickening her pace while trying not to make herself go too fast since greenheart was supposed to be the one leading her around, spiderpaw opened her mouth to scent little places along the border every now and then, not really noticing anything out of the ordinary. mhm, it all seemed pretty regular to her, but maybe greenheart or redfang had noticed something she'd missed. if not, then... they'd probably be good to go? at least somewhat.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

RedFang sniffed around.
WELL I DO NOT SMELL ANYTHING. @hope @Greenleap

Last edited by ~Berry~; August 2nd, 2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:20 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Starfall @Wings @implimm

just.. dayheart? well, it hadn't included a 'hi', but that was okay with dayheart! as long as plumpaw had ackowledged his existence then dayheart was happy as can be! plumpaw sure didn't look as happy as he was, though. and after listening to what plumpaw had said earlier, dayheart didn't blame the poor gal. he'd be ... disappointed, mad, sad, everything and anything in between, too! plumpaw deserved better, the poor kitty cat! "i'm sorry that you hurt," he murmured, rushing forward to give the apprentice an attempt at a warm hug. could they bring the new cat back homeeee? dayheart sure wouldn't be against it, but he was pretty sure he needed russetstrike's okay and sleepypaw's okay and lionstar's okay first! no worries. "if russetstrike and sleepypaw and lionstar are okay with it, you can count me in! like, figuratively count. how would literal counting work? if we're literally counting i want to be number 3! but if it's okay with them you could totally come along! whaddya guys think?" he asked, turning over to russetstrike and sleepypaw with a questioning glance.

"though i'm sure your clan missed you! somewhat. but don't go back to them! you're totally better off here! if lionstar lets you in." well this was a good situation of always listen to the fine print, but dayheart was sure that lionstar would probably be okay with it.. right? lionstar was super nice, anyway! poor plumpaw could come along and live merrily and have fun and enjoy a happy ever after here! assuming this wasn't one big shammy plan to have a spy invade riverclan and send information back to thunderclan on the down-low, but dayheart doubted plumpaw would be that traitory-y.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 04:46 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze scented some other cats and quickly jerked her head to show they would be needing to pick up the pace. She ran at an easy pace to where she scented the cats, "Why are you two waiting here?" she asked uneasily as she noticed they were really just waiting.
@Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Corruptx

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 04:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@hope @Wings @implimm

Sleepypaw winced than looked over the other Apprentice when they mentioned they fell. “We won’t find out until we get there. For now I’m sure we can bring her in and have Fawnsqueak check her over. Make sure she’s physically okay.” The tuxedo offered, looking between the two warriors. “Medical concerns and all.” After making that statement he gave a small smile “Not that I’d know anything about that to. Being just an apprentice.” he hummed, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 4th, 2020, 11:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxblaze scented some other cats and quickly jerked her head to show they would be needing to pick up the pace. She ran at an easy pace to where she scented the cats, "Why are you two waiting here?" she asked uneasily as she noticed they were really just waiting.
@Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Corruptx
Breezehen lifted her head and looked in the direction she believed the cat who spoke to her was.
"We are looking to join Riverclan."
She hoped if there was anymore to it, Ivorypaw would speak up.

@Corruptx @Zesty Mango

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 4th, 2020, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Corruptx @Mentallyunstable @Rainquail

Ivorypaw gave a nod to them,” Yes. We wish to join Riverclan.” she added.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here