Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 03:42 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:41 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:40 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:38 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2019, 12:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

While Foxpudge couldn't exactly blame the apprentice for wanting to be practical, it wasn't a sentiment many shared and he kept quiet as Mistyfern boomed at the young tom. This was a stupid thing to fight over, and he was glad Twilightshine tried to put an end to it.

As the two continued to bicker, albeit more lightly, Foxpudge returned his attention to Brightstar and Twilightshine. "I can take a couple of cats and search the territory if you want? I don't think many made it far out of camp, fortunately.. but we'll search everywhere we can."

@Moonraven, @Fuzzy
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:19 PM
another level

Finally, he fully turned to face the strange clanmate with a content purr from his hurt yelp after insulting him. A brief vexed glare stabbed at the deputy, Twilightshine, along with a grunt, lashing his tail has there were no other words to say. "Fine, fine," the apprentice giving up, sighing. "I'm ready whenever you guys are to clean up this mess." Warblerpaw stared up at Brightstar awaiting on her orders.
@xeno @Moonraven
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:24 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
What a nightmare. Cowpaw awakened feeling lightheaded as he escaped the apprentice den from his fainted slumber. Hazy, dizzy, his sight caught glimpse of blood tracks and splatter and dead bodies of his clanmates. The strong iron smell of old blood almost made him hurl, his eyes only saw shades of grey, the bodies white and lifeless. Not even the cold rain pouring down couldn't wake him up for this isn't a simple dream- it's real, this happened in his clan. "Awful, awful, awful," he muttered on repeat, until his shadow gaze slowly lit up again as he mentally forced back what he'd seen, heard and imagined. Those memories swirled back to the deep abyss of his mind. Quickly, he returned back to his former self ignoring the massacre that had happened. He pad on until he heard a familiar sniffle-snorting cry. "Hogpaw?" The spotted tom followed its' sobs seeing the brown splotched apprentice crouching down. At first, he didn't say a word only to place his nose against his shoulder to comfort him. He seems real. This can't be fake! It's really him. Cowpaw pressed his cheek against Hogpaw's head, purring happily. "Why are you crying? Oh! Is it because your mud washed off? " The dirty tom cried on and slowly his eyes drifted in a dark, unsettled stare that only lasted for a few seconds. " ..No cat can help you when you're crying like that," the last sentence came out stern, edged and slightly..cold? It surprised him. The words echoed of another cat, a black she-cat with cold brown eyes flashed in his head. He gasped, green eyes round a mix of fear and confusion. "I-I mean, c'mon! No sobbing," a forced purr came out. "Let's get you all mud up again, haha.."
@hxneysuckle
He refused to open his eyes. Even the sound of his friend's voice, even the feel of Cowpaw's nose against him didn't get Hogpaw to look up. He wouldn't. He couldn't. The cream-colored tom only sat there, shivering within the droplets of rain that pelted down onto him. "Y- You left me... where had you gone? I needed you... did you finally realithe what an ugly dithgrathe I am?" Hogpaw muttered, voice trembling. He pulled his paws away from his face, but he would always keep his eyes closed. "You didn't talk to me for tho long. Why didn't you talk to me, Cowpaw?" he questioned, "Don't look at me! I'm ugly!"
Hogpaw's mood seemed to change in an instant, his mind running rampant. He couldn't focus on one topic. No one thought crossed his mind. He couldn't think. He could barely speak. Panic rushed through him as the mud was completely washed off, leaving his body open to the disgusted glares of his Clanmates. "Wh- Why? Why help me now?" His ears flattened against hisbhead, blood rushing through them. The sound of his heartbeat was covered only by the rain, the sound loud and clear. He couldn't decipher left from right. Where was he? Was Cowpaw even real? Or had he begun to hallicinate once more, this time driven only by the pure panic that he felt?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post

At Brightstar's instruction, Mistyfern immediately plopped down with an earth-quaking thud, stirring up a cloud of dust around him that he pretended not to see. He held back a sigh of relief as the muscles in his shoulder loosened. Standing there was beginning to hurt his bad leg.. Did she notice? He winced at Brightstar's scathing tone and prepared himself to be kicked to the curb, but was pleasantly surprised when it never came. You lucky moron.. He cursed at himself. The moment she had finished, the tom rose to his paws and gratefully dipped his head. "N-no, Brightstar, that won't be necessary." Explaining his life story was definitely not something he'd like to do if he had a choice. "I think we'd be old and grey by the time I finished.. Well, older and greyer." He chuckled awkwardly. "I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm not good with.. words.. If it is like you say, then I'll do my best. I just.. I need to do this. For my conscience.."

With the cloud of dust Brightstar let out a small sneeze. She hadn't realized her den was so dusty, probably because she hadn't cleaned it since Dawnstrike helped her close to a moon ago. She really needed to clean it out huh?
Flicking her tail to clear some dust away Brightstar listened to Mistyfern's reply. Maybe it would be just fine to not let him explain something that long. Really he should be fine, if not she would confront him later. Though if something bad happened she'd have to stripe his rank she was giving him. "I'm not offended, but I can see what you mean." The creamy molly explained. Maybe she was a bit offended but not to much.
So, he was doing this for himself? "Your conscience?" She questioned a bit curios if he really was doing this for himself. Though as long as he learned all the herbs and did his job it shouldn't matter. Shacking her head to herself she added. "Alright, I'll expect that you do."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Alaska @BILL.

With the commotion, growls and call of Dawnstrike's name Brightstar was alerted. What was going on? Not another thing like last time she hoped. That was a nightmare she didn't want to relive. Sadly it still effected many cats with fear or guilt.
"Dawnstrike!" She called after seeing her friend. Foxpudge was already on it but she still worried for her. "Hay, what happened? Are you okay?" Bright asked approaching the distressed warrior. She had bites and scratches that really looked bad. Not the normal injuries you see from a fight. "Do you know what happened Foxpudge?" She asked looking over to her other friend. He was right that she needed to see a medicine cat but has Mistyfern even learned anything yet?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:44 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@hxneysuckle

The silver tabby followed behind Bramblebear, the rabbit clasped firmly within his jaws. Whenever the she-cat glanced back at him he gave a flick of his ear and smirked behind the rabbit, a silent laugh growing in his stomach. Once they'd reached the area he'd spoken of, Quicksilver sat down, placing the rabbit in front of his paws. "I'll just wait here." He whispered loudly, glancing around the grassy moor. "I promise I'll be a good boy and not scare off any more prey." He hunched down in emphasis of his point that he would stay put to allow the she-cat her own hunt. He thought it was funny that she thought of him as "silver boy" and he was going to take that name and run with it. If she wanted to see him as a little boy, let her see him as a little boy.
Her eyes were blank as she tried to decipher the change in Quicksilver's behavior. Deciding nothing of it, Bramblebear simply turned around and began to walk forward, all of her senses alert for prey. The scent of a mouse caught her attention and she immediately ducked down into a hunting crouch, her ears pointed forward. Bramblebear stalked toward the prey until she was within a reasonable pouncing distance, then wriggled her rump. Her attention briefly darted to where Quicksilver sat, making sure that he wasn't doing anything stupid. Then she pounced.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. @Moonraven @vermin @xeno @hxneysuckle

Brightstar listened to the cats talk back and forth beneath the Breezerock. Warblepaw really needed to have some respect. Even if he was suggesting something easier. Throwing all the dead in one place was highly disrespectful. On top of that he was giving no respect to any of the warriors, Twilightshine or herself. "That's enough." She meowed looking over the gathered cats, giving a look to the young tom before moving on. This was over even if they didn't want it to be. Foxpudge and Twilightshine were doing well at trying to move on and stop this but she was still not pleased that it had started.
"Thank you, we need to get a move on this." Brightstar meowed nodded to Foxpudge. "You can take Twanystep and Warblepaw with you." She added. The apprentice had volunteered. Even if he hadn't added his last comment. She was going to get him to help, he looked able. "All of you be careful, we still don't know what's happened out there." Brightstar added.
With that she turned to Twilightshine. "You can organize some search parties, I liked your suggestion on leaving the more injured cats in camp to help here." She mewed expecting the fawn grey molly to do a good job.
"The rest of you stick around and help out, we don't have time for anyone to slack off. If you're not assigned a patrol find away to help how ever you can." Brightstar called out to the cats in the clearing that she hadn't addressed.

Old December 14th, 2019, 03:06 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Fuzzy @BILL. @vermin ]

Tawnystep had been nearby, listening to the conversation between her Clanmates. Her tail flicked as her name was mentioned, hoping that she hadn't been caught eavesdropping. Her ears perked. "Yes, Brightstar," the russet molly mewed. Tawnystep stood and walked toward the small group of felines, bi-colored gaze trained on Brightstar. She subconsciously tried to look for the leader's wounds, wanting to see how badly she injured the other she-cat.
Tawnystep moved closer to Brightstar, dropping her voice so only she could hear. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you too bad, did I? I'm sorry if I did, I didn't know what I was doing." Her tail lowered against the ground and she looked at the leader with a genuinely apologetic expression. After a few heartbeats, she stepped back, looking toward Foxpudge and Warblerpaw and awaiting the warrior's directions.
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

With the cloud of dust Brightstar let out a small sneeze. She hadn't realized her den was so dusty, probably because she hadn't cleaned it since Dawnstrike helped her close to a moon ago. She really needed to clean it out huh?
Flicking her tail to clear some dust away Brightstar listened to Mistyfern's reply. Maybe it would be just fine to not let him explain something that long. Really he should be fine, if not she would confront him later. Though if something bad happened she'd have to stripe his rank she was giving him. "I'm not offended, but I can see what you mean." The creamy molly explained. Maybe she was a bit offended but not to much.
So, he was doing this for himself? "Your conscience?" She questioned a bit curios if he really was doing this for himself. Though as long as he learned all the herbs and did his job it shouldn't matter. Shacking her head to herself she added. "Alright, I'll expect that you do."
So that meant he was medicine cat now, right? It was a strange feeling.. He didn’t really know if it was a good or bad one, but it was there. “Thank you, Brightstar.” He bowed his head and quickly backed out of the den. “You won’t regret your decision.” At least, he hoped. On his way out his head clipped the ceiling with a thud and he stumbled away, hissing in pain through his teeth.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 15th, 2019, 10:58 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

While he wasn't too excited to have Warblerpaw on his patrol, Foxpudge dipped his head. "We'll head out immediately. While we're gone.. you might want to rest, Brightstar. I can't imagine your wounds are faring too well after the last couple of nights, and now all the mud.." Without a medicine cat, infection would be fatal, and they didn't need another leader dying.

Turning, Foxpudge waved his tail to signal his patrol to follow. "Let's go you two!"
@Fuzzy, @hxneysuckle, @vermin [ whoever posts next can move it to the territory! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread