Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:29 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
As expected, Dewrunner decided to strike a conversation with Marigoldbriar. Any other day and she would've sent the young thing off with a sharp retort, but not today. Besides, the molly had complimented Marigold's catch; the older warrior couldn't help but feel pride at her words. She lifted her head, placing her glossy eyes where she felt Dewrunner's presence was. "Thanks- the little thing didn't even see me coming." An ironic statement, considering Marigold herself couldn't see the rabbit to begin with. It hadn't seen her coming, but the feline herself hadn't seen it at all. "Yes, plenty of prey out." At Dewrunner's eager words, a small frown appeared on the older warrior's face. The young warrior had been friendly in most things, but one sentence had struck a nerve in the snappish warrior. "Probably? Try definitely. I may be blind, but that doesn't mean I have less experience."

Her good mood had gone slightly south. Marigold hadn't even stopped to consider that, being the young thing she was, Dewrunner probably said those words without a second thought as to if they'd offend the brown molly. Maybe Dewrunner didn't even know Marigoldbriar was blind- unlikely, though, as she had said before that she knew the older molly. Never good at hiding her emotions, frustration and anger was evident on Marigold's face. Must everyone in this clan look down on her? She'd just caught a giant rabbit, for Starclan's sake! And now here was a newly made warrior, almost as inexperienced as they could get, seemingly judging the blind cat. She had half a mind to continue chewing the she-cat out, and another half a mind telling her to just walk away. Unable to make a choice, she opted to just stand there silently, tail twitching irritably behind her as she moved her 'gaze' off of Dewrunner and in a random direction.
Dewrunner was suddenly taken aback by the molly's harsh words, but she did as best as she could to not let it show on her face. Swallowing hard, she receded back on her haunches, getting the feeling that this cat was less then friendly to those she barely knew. Not wanting to meet the other cat's eyes, even though she now knew Marigoldbriar couldn't even see her, she moved her gaze to her own shuffling paws. Although she had been on a few patrols with the molly, she hadn't analyzed her behavior before. She hunted and marked borders like all the other cats, so Dewrunner had never had any reason to think that there was something wrong with the molly. Now, here in this conversation, had the young warrior finally understood the utter sightlessness and lack of focus Marigoldbriar's clouded eyes held.

"I-I'm sorry," the molly murmured quietly, her spark seemingly gone from her voice now that she had unintentionally offended the older warrior. "I didn't know. I didn't mean to o-offend...." She trailed off, not even knowing what she could say in response. She was quiet for a moment. "I didn't imply that you had less experience, it j-just- I just didn't want to seem underconfident, it didn't have a-anything to do with... you know..." The molly swallowed hard again, wondering if she even should have brought the blindness up again. With every word she said, Dewrunner felt that she was digging herself into a bigger and bigger hole that she could't climb out of - how she usually felt in restless conversations, similar to the one at hand.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:35 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Beepaw smiled her eyes twinkling. "Yes Duskstrike! Understood!" She grinned as she trotted after her mentor.

Squirrelpounce followd the two, and fell back to talk to Bumblepaw. The two started talking in low voices.

Beepaw trotted up next to Duskstrike, happily humming a nothing tune. "So where are we gonna start hunting?" She asked ears flicking, happy to be out in the heather and plants.
Duskstrike shook his head at the question, his tan pelt ruffling in response. "That's up to you and your brother," he informed her. Looking ahead, he thought back to his own days as an apprentice - both as an actual warrior apprentice, and as an emotionally-broken ShadowClan trainee. Determined to take his mind off of it, he instead focused on the pulsing green under his paws, grass his Clan thought would be dead forever after the bitter leaf-bare. "Don't make an argument out of it," he warned Beepaw cooly, knowing the two apprentices had an aptitude for making debates out of the most insignificant things - not that the time minded. It brought back memories of him and his sister, when his family was around and ShadowClan was normal, back when things were simpler. The darker memories pressed in around him, threatening to choke him for a moment, before Duskstrike was once again focus on his surroundings.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:52 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Duskstrike shook his head at the question, his tan pelt ruffling in response. "That's up to you and your brother," he informed her. Looking ahead, he thought back to his own days as an apprentice - both as an actual warrior apprentice, and as an emotionally-broken ShadowClan trainee. Determined to take his mind off of it, he instead focused on the pulsing green under his paws, grass his Clan thought would be dead forever after the bitter leaf-bare. "Don't make an argument out of it," he warned Beepaw cooly, knowing the two apprentices had an aptitude for making debates out of the most insignificant things - not that the time minded. It brought back memories of him and his sister, when his family was around and ShadowClan was normal, back when things were simpler. The darker memories pressed in around him, threatening to choke him for a moment, before Duskstrike was once again focus on his surroundings.
"Okay!" She said with a smile. Then she frowned a little "Bumblepaw and I don't always argue." She said tilting her head to one side. She turned a little to peer back at her fluffy brother with a smile. "He might be a little proper, but I still love him. Nothing closer than a sibling bond, especially after our two other sister's died." She paused a moment, then raised her head quickly, a fragile smile on her face. "In any way you should know, I see how your sister looks at you across the clearing." The little she cat may act like she's a ditzy kitten, but she always wanted to be positive, she always wanted to be there for someone who wasn't as positive as her. She swished her tail, and chewed on her lip as she was lost in thought for a moment, then she looked back at Duskstrike, her voice soft, almost too soft

to hear. "Are you alright Duskstrike?" Her brow furrowed.

(@Aquarius)

Last edited by CheetahPelt; August 28th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"Badgerpaw! I-I'm slipping!" She scrabbled at the tree branch with her back paws, trying to heave herself up with her front ones. She didn't have good enough grip and with the extra movement she kept slipping. "Help!" She looked down at him, pleading in her eyes.
Baderpaw went under her and said "Jump down!"

see you around wco <3
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arié @Spikes
{Eek I'm so late! Sorry!}

Buttercupbreeze couldn't help but agree with Breezefether, words associated with actions did leave a mark but she still wanted to believe her grandmother's words. It was only nature to. Who wouldn't want to believe encouraging words men had told you? As the spotted tom went on about how he used to hunt with his head and be able to run on the moor for moons she was curious on why he couldn't know. He seemed so, so, miserable and depressed. It was truly a sad sight to behold, seeing her Clanmate like that. As they headed off again Buttercup glanced over at Roansplash he didn't seem to be anywhere near as bad shape as Breeze but was he dealing with problems as well? Flicking her ear as if to sho away a fly the creamy molly kept to the slow pace at the toms' side. Camp was so close you could hear the chattering of apprentices boasting about their training, the squeals and helps of playing kits and the grumbling of the elders about something that warriors these days weren't doing right. Sounds like a normal evening. She noted to herself as the silver tom continued.
His words came as a shock to the molly, his problem was that he was dumped? And he had a kit? He wasn't much older then her, she honestly hadn't expected him to have an apprentice aged kit. Glancing over at the roan colored tom she could see her own astonishment reflected in him. Though she guessed it was because Breezefeather said no cat could be trusted if they came from outside WindClan. At least half the Clan probably had a mixed heritage. Did that mean he didn't trust his own Clanmates? For all he knew Roan and her could be outsiders. It wasn't new to Buttercup to have someone leave WimdClan willingly but it didn't anger her. She couldn't be. Her own sister left WindClan moons back, so she understood what that felt like, but part of trusting was knowing you could be backstabed by them, right? As they entered camp Buttercup just let the two toms talk. Her thoughts spun with everything and she was tiered along with that she was blank on what to say. She wasn't used to talking with strangers much even if they were her Clanmates.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"I'm not sure if I should feel offended or not..." he commented back, his jaw dropping a little to show his offense, though a smirk remained on his face. "I only smother my warriors with cuddles," he let out a little laugh, fluffing out his pelt a little bit to emphasis the smother. "Don't worry, the other leaders are psychopaths, polite, or very neutral in comparison to your handsome leader," he spoke, winking a little bit as a another small laugh followed. "But it's too late, I'm already a walking ball of fur, even my own mother couldn't prevent that," he replied with a scoff.

A moment passed before he let out a small sigh as the pressure of laughter settled back down in the back of his throat. His golden hues broke away from the she-cat as he gave the territory a quick glance. Nothing eventful was really happening, no prey was out yet, probably because they were talking. Her tumble seemed to have scared them.

the mighty leader offended by words?” she asked with an astounded gasp Than rolled her eyes in an amused way and slowly stood. “Oh, the deadly cuddles is it? Hopefully I don’t choke on your tail fur” she teased leaning closer and brushing his fur down with a gentle paw and letting out a chuckle as it sprang right back up. “You really aren’t joking are you?” she asked with a small snorting laugh of amusement at the state of his fluffiness. She’d take a step back and began to stretch out her haunches and pick off a bunch of moss with her teeth. “oh yeah? the only handsome leader I see here is that big brute fallenstar” she said with another lavish stretch before tossing a wink back over his shoulder at him.

As blazingstar studied the territory for a few seconds and looked back, her gaze followed his for a minute. “lets go do something fun... Oh! I know a place I have to show you!” she suddenly burst out, eyes twinkling excitedly “that is- unless your too handsome to get your fur caught in a bush

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
[Yes i have talked to Blazingstar about this, its fine ]
Clawsion looked up at the tom cat. "whats your name?" The kit was beginning to feel curious. "Wheres mother?"

Pipitfeather felt a sudden nervousness but pushed it away. He couldn't be his normal socially awkward self when this little tom needed him. " I'm Pipitfeather, what might your name be? " The splotchy tom answered him. At the tom's next question he blinked. "I don't know where your mother is, did you get separated somehow?" He asked tilting his head again. What would the kit think of that? A strange cat offering to take him to WindClan camp before admitting he had no idea where it who his mother was. It was honestly pretty sad. Witch made this tom feel sorry for him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Baderpaw went under her and said "Jump down!"
"I trust you!" She let go, and fell clumsily onto Badgerpaw.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:04 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
"I trust you!" She let go, and fell clumsily onto Badgerpaw.
"See i got you.. " Baderpaw said and layer down.

see you around wco <3
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:24 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"See i got you.. " Baderpaw said and layer down.

She looked up at Badgerpaw. "Th-Thank you." She was visibly shaken but not hurt.
Closed Thread