Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:06 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 08:02 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2018, 01:45 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@Charmer @Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama

As Auroraflame flew threw the air, many thoughts raced through her head. What was she doing? She was leading her clan into a situation of unnecessary violence. For a moment, the deputy lost some of the confidence that she had in herself. That was all it took for her pounce to become unfocused and she landed a short distance away from the tom, staggering a few steps forward. She tensed her muscles, ready to spring again in case the tom in turn attacked her. But it seemed she had nothing to worry about, as Kestrelshade attacked the old tom instead. Auroraflame panted and let her head droop towards the ground. I should call off the attack. Save some blood while I can, she thought. The deputy was coming to her senses and remembering that the Warrior Code told them to show mercy. Embarrassment, anger, confusion and a few other emotions clouded her mind. She had the urge to tell them to stop, but that would make them look weak. She felt embarrassed that she as the clan’s deputy was starting this, but then again, was it really wrong what she was doing? Had the Dusk Syndicate cats shown any mercy as they decided to pick off their clanmates and start unnecessary fights before? Had they shown any mercy when they’d fought and killed they’re clanmates in the large battle? No, no they hadn’t. Why should we show them any compassion if they haven’t given us a single piece of it? She thought. The deputy was starting to get her confidence back. Technically they weren’t attacking innocent cats. These cats were the ones who had started it long ago. SkyClan would’ve been willing to live alongside them in peace but these ruthless killers weren’t willing to listen. They had killed their own clanmates so now it was time for payback. Auroraflame glanced at Smogcloud, who was crouched down next to Shinefang. She could tell that the warrior didn’t approve of this but they could rebuke her later for as long as they wanted. She was going to avenge her clanmates no matter what other cast thought. She could be judged and punished for it later.

Shaking her pelt, the deputy took in a deep breath and then exhaled. She looked up, ready to help Kestrelshade but faltered in her step as she noticed a cat flying towards the medicine cat and the warrior beside him. “Watch out!” she yelled in warning, already moving to stop the cat. She briefly glanced back at Kestrelshade. The she-cat would be fine. She was younger and in better shape than the tom. It would be an easy fight for her. She didn’t need any help. This other cat however wasn’t as battered up as Killer was and could be a problem. Against three however, she doubted there was any hope for him.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 24th, 2018 at 01:56 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Empress Of Evil @Okapi @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama

Shinefang's gaze darted toward Smogcloud, a wan expression on his face. Frankly, as much as he hated the Dusk Syndicate foxhearts for all the trouble that had caused his Skyclan, he agreed. This battle wasn't against the battle-harden forces of scores of honorless rogues. This was an old, injured tom and a cat no older than a young warrior who happened to be standing up with his clanmate. He couldn't bring himself to see this as just. But Shinefang was spared from sharing any of this thoughts with the young warrior when out of no where, the younger cat crashed into him, bowling him over and sending the old tom sprawling painfully on his back. The wind was knocked out of Shinefang in an instant, but the old warrior reacted just as quickly, lifting his forepaws to guard his throat at her kicked out with his back paws to rake his claws against the younger tom's soft underbelly. He hoped it would dissuade the younger cat quickly. He knew he couldn't stay in a fight with a cat this much younger and more fir than himself for long. At most, he only had a few good moves left in him.

Old March 27th, 2018, 10:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Killer ears picked up hearing the battle cry and soon he was laughing as they began to strike “ ..finally.. guess I’m about to visit you soon Father. In hell” he growls loudly hissing as Kestrelshade claw down in his already injured face and he smiles as he suddenly begins to jump forward trying to sink his teeth into the Toms neck or shoulder at best..
With this battle came memories, painful memories of what he had done and what he didn’t want to do.
Killer was walking out of the den, his calm yet confused as a pure white female with many scars began to step forward nuzzling her head against his her belly was plump and fill with kits “ .. You’re not coming back aren’t you?” She says sadly as killer looks away “ ... yes, they called me and I know it won’t be a kind talk.. this is honestly what I’ve been hoping for... “ the female looks at him sadly “ ... Why? Even now I don’t understand you. Why do you want to die so badly.. Isn’t this want you want? A Family?” Killer sighs softly “ .... no... you’re not my family... and I’m too far gone to ever gain back that family again “ he says as he walks away without a other word..
(Kest is She-cat)
Kestrelshade growls and throws herself at the tom named Killer hell must be their version of either the Dark Forest or Starclan...huh. she gave a hiss of rage as Killer bit her neck, she felt blood trickling down her neck as she slashed out her paw. Smogcloud you mousebrain, just fight. Auroraflame is our deputy and we must obey.

@Charmer @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Killer ears picked up hearing the battle cry and soon he was laughing as they began to strike “ ..finally.. guess I’m about to visit you soon Father. In hell” he growls loudly hissing as Kestrelshade claw down in his already injured face and he smiles as he suddenly begins to jump forward trying to sink his teeth into the Toms neck or shoulder at best..
With this battle came memories, painful memories of what he had done and what he didn’t want to do.
Killer was walking out of the den, his calm yet confused as a pure white female with many scars began to step forward nuzzling her head against his her belly was plump and fill with kits “ .. You’re not coming back aren’t you?” She says sadly as killer looks away “ ... yes, they called me and I know it won’t be a kind talk.. this is honestly what I’ve been hoping for... “ the female looks at him sadly “ ... Why? Even now I don’t understand you. Why do you want to die so badly.. Isn’t this want you want? A Family?” Killer sighs softly “ .... no... you’re not my family... and I’m too far gone to ever gain back that family again “ he says as he walks away without a other word..
(Kest is She-cat)
Kestrelshade growls and throws herself at the tom named Killer hell must be their version of either the Dark Forest or Starclan...huh. she gave a hiss of rage as Killer bit her neck, she felt blood trickling down her neck as she slashed out her paw. Smogcloud you mousebrain, just fight. Auroraflame is our deputy and we must obey.

@Charmer @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:29 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ okay so if I go this long again without posting just go on~ ]

@Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

“No!” Smogcloud clenched their teeth and sprang at the mangy tom, defending their medicine cat. They swiped their claws at the cat’s back, aiming to leave a scar. They wouldn’t be forgotten. Then, they lunged for the tom’s scruff, wanting to pin the cat. They would follow the warrior code and grant mercy, not kill.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

sorry! ;^; ) Killer growls when she slashed his ear cutting it, he bites down harder but quickly and suddenly let’s go. He growls softly as he jumps away from her “ ... such a fighter. I wonder if you will be my end. Well than dear-“ his eyes sharpen “ became death for me” He hisses as he begins to run at her, claws out and teeth showing aiming to tackle her down. He will die but he won’t go Down without a fight!
Old April 6th, 2018, 03:03 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
C H A R M E R
Shinefang's gaze darted toward Smogcloud, a wan expression on his face. Frankly, as much as he hated the Dusk Syndicate foxhearts for all the trouble that had caused his Skyclan, he agreed. This battle wasn't against the battle-harden forces of scores of honorless rogues. This was an old, injured tom and a cat no older than a young warrior who happened to be standing up with his clanmate. He couldn't bring himself to see this as just. But Shinefang was spared from sharing any of this thoughts with the young warrior when out of no where, the younger cat crashed into him, bowling him over and sending the old tom sprawling painfully on his back. The wind was knocked out of Shinefang in an instant, but the old warrior reacted just as quickly, lifting his forepaws to guard his throat as he kicked out with his back paws to rake his claws against the younger tom's soft underbelly. He hoped it would dissuade the younger cat quickly. He knew he couldn't stay in a fight with a cat this much younger and more fir than himself for long. At most, he only had a few good moves left in him.

A U R O R A
“No!” Smogcloud clenched their teeth and sprang at the mangy tom, defending their medicine cat. They swiped their claws at the cat’s back, aiming to leave a scar. They wouldn’t be forgotten. Then, they lunged for the tom’s scruff, wanting to pin the cat. They would follow the warrior code and grant mercy, not kill.
As the old tom cat slid his claws against Pedrichor's own underbelly, the younger tom cat let out a guttural howl of pain and rage that echoed in his throat. The scratches on his belly that were just beginning to finish healing were reopened and joined with new slices through his skin and fur. Half blinded with the rush of a fight and pain, he swiped blindly at the SkyClan trespasser. His sharp paws collided with the old cat, though what part of him he was unsure of at the present moment. He was about to land another blow on the cat he was grappling with when he heard a sharp yowl. The she-cat who had held back from the other bossy she-cat's order had sprang at Pedrichor. "Two against one?! I thought you Clan cats fought with justice!" His accusation, though, could've been thrown back at him had their positions been switched. If he'd had the numbers, he sure wouldn't have challenged one on one. As she latched her claws into his back, Pedrichor was practically shaking with energy. He shoved the older tom away with a massive heave and rolled onto his back. He wasn't much larger than the she-cat on his back, but he hoped to at least squash her enough for her grip to loosen and her breath to be knocked out.
Closed Thread