Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 05:25 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by nyx
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by Morrigan
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by nyx
Today 05:21 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

@Broken Madness

she snorted. "i'd get rid of you even if there wasn't a competition." her ears perked, hearing a soft rustle coming from around the corner. weaselshade spun around, ready to attack, but a harmless tom came out into view, seemingly lost. "oh! uh- hello there," he mewed, his voice sounding around the same age as weaselshade. she smirked and trailed up to him, her eyes shining. "hello," weaselshade purred, "are you lost, lamb?" her tail curled up and gently touched under his chin, bringing his eyes to hers. as if she had hypnotized him, he watched her closely, his gaze full of interest.
"y- yes, i am."
she chuckled. "i can lead you out of here. where are you wanting to go?"
"i just want away from this labyrinth of no-fur dens," he answered softly.
"alright. follow me, lamb."
she snuck a quick wink to death, purring softly as she began to pad away from the dens, taking the shortest route out of the twolegplace. once he was out, weaselshade left a quick swipe to his cheek before leaving him to the wilderness. after she finished, the molly trailed her way back through the 'labyrinth of no-fur dens,' trying to make her way back to the clans but instead finding herself back near death again. why do you hate me so much? she looked to starclan before shaking her head and sitting down. "what was that about not being able to do anything?"
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:06 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
@Broken Madness

she snorted. "i'd get rid of you even if there wasn't a competition." her ears perked, hearing a soft rustle coming from around the corner. weaselshade spun around, ready to attack, but a harmless tom came out into view, seemingly lost. "oh! uh- hello there," he mewed, his voice sounding around the same age as weaselshade. she smirked and trailed up to him, her eyes shining. "hello," weaselshade purred, "are you lost, lamb?" her tail curled up and gently touched under his chin, bringing his eyes to hers. as if she had hypnotized him, he watched her closely, his gaze full of interest.
"y- yes, i am."
she chuckled. "i can lead you out of here. where are you wanting to go?"
"i just want away from this labyrinth of no-fur dens," he answered softly.
"alright. follow me, lamb."
she snuck a quick wink to death, purring softly as she began to pad away from the dens, taking the shortest route out of the twolegplace. once he was out, weaselshade left a quick swipe to his cheek before leaving him to the wilderness. after she finished, the molly trailed her way back through the 'labyrinth of no-fur dens,' trying to make her way back to the clans but instead finding herself back near death again. why do you hate me so much? she looked to starclan before shaking her head and sitting down. "what was that about not being able to do anything?"
Death yawns a bit “ You just lead that tom to his death. Lucifer and Sano hunt there and he will mostly be their next play toy” she says calmly as she looks at her “ every cat you lead out of here will die. The madness family holds this city down and I don’t want you to get hurt.... the reason why you live is because your a clanner.. and you have the ability to find someone they seek. Perhaps you know her since she is a beauty “
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
the tale of six.

weaselshade rolled her eyes. "does it look like i care what happens to him after i leave? i don't even like toms, anyways." she scoffed before narrowing her eyes. "and who might that be?" her ears flattened, tail lashing. "i'm not letting any dirty pawed cats near me, or the clans. they won't get anything from me, and you won't either. i'm leaving." weaselshade stood up, moving to walk away to her clan once again.
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "does it look like i care what happens to him after i leave? i don't even like toms, anyways." she scoffed before narrowing her eyes. "and who might that be?" her ears flattened, tail lashing. "i'm not letting any dirty pawed cats near me, or the clans. they won't get anything from me, and you won't either. i'm leaving." weaselshade stood up, moving to walk away to her clan once again.
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:51 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”
"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:23 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:21 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "i can care for myself. try to protect me from this so-called queen. i don't need you." her claws scraped against the ground. "i'm leaving. you'll have my answer by tomorrow." she flicked her tail and walked off without another word. just one day. only a day. but will it be too risky? i want her gone, but i don't want to be the cause of death for someone i used to love. so what will i answer?

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥