Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM

Old February 25th, 2018, 11:45 AM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Name: ForestKit

Personality: Very happy and positive, she always tries to cheer up her friends and family by just being a bit goofy. She tries to befriend as many cats as possible because she loves talking and being around other cats. She seems to get super excited, and will calm down immediately if asked. To put it simply, she is joyful, extroverted, loud and positive. She occasionally has a bad temper and holds grudges for fairly long. She can also be self-centered, demanding, annoying and blunt.

Appearance:.*Click Me!*.

Rp Sample: ThrushKit could hardly contain her need to play, she bounded over to one of the kits in the clan and bumped into them. "Cmon! Let's go play!" She said excitedly, the smaller kit agreed and the two played 'Clan' which a bunch of the other kits. Everyone started as warriors, one of the cats being medicine cat and choosing ThrushKit's sister to be leader and ThrushKit as deputy. The clan went through day to day life, going on patrols, catching prey (which were just small stones or bugs,) and meetings. They had a 'battle' with some apprentices as the sun was halfway to sundown, the battle ended once one of the apprentices got a gash on a stone and had to be sent to the medicine cat. The kits declared that as a win and celebrated with a huge fake feast, after some time ThrushKit's sister lost all her lives, which meant that ThrushKit became leader! going off of meetings they had heard, and stories from past warriors and medicine cats, the kits understood the code decently. Though they messed up a few things. The silly game had lasted from sun-high to sundown. Then some of the kits got sleepy, the last one to go in was the boastful 'ThrushStar' at moonrise, who refused to sleep even when told. So instead, she quietly told her mother of her adventures in her makeshift clan as she slowly began to drift into a dreamless sleep.

Role Wanted: Kit 3
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasinsocks View Post
Name: ForestKit

Personality: Very happy and positive, she always tries to cheer up her friends and family by just being a bit goofy. She tries to befriend as many cats as possible because she loves talking and being around other cats. She seems to get super excited, and will calm down immediately if asked. To put it simply, she is joyful, extroverted, loud and positive. She occasionally has a bad temper and holds grudges for fairly long. She can also be self-centered, demanding, annoying and blunt.

Appearance:.*Click Me!*.

Rp Sample: ThrushKit could hardly contain her need to play, she bounded over to one of the kits in the clan and bumped into them. "Cmon! Let's go play!" She said excitedly, the smaller kit agreed and the two played 'Clan' which a bunch of the other kits. Everyone started as warriors, one of the cats being medicine cat and choosing ThrushKit's sister to be leader and ThrushKit as deputy. The clan went through day to day life, going on patrols, catching prey (which were just small stones or bugs,) and meetings. They had a 'battle' with some apprentices as the sun was halfway to sundown, the battle ended once one of the apprentices got a gash on a stone and had to be sent to the medicine cat. The kits declared that as a win and celebrated with a huge fake feast, after some time ThrushKit's sister lost all her lives, which meant that ThrushKit became leader! going off of meetings they had heard, and stories from past warriors and medicine cats, the kits understood the code decently. Though they messed up a few things. The silly game had lasted from sun-high to sundown. Then some of the kits got sleepy, the last one to go in was the boastful 'ThrushStar' at moonrise, who refused to sleep even when told. So instead, she quietly told her mother of her adventures in her makeshift clan as she slowly began to drift into a dreamless sleep.

Role Wanted: Kit 3
Accepted!! C;

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Dragon Tamer

I need TOM 2 please!

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Dragon Tamer

bump just need one more kit and Tom 2

Last edited by Owl; March 9th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Dragon Tamer

I really need Tom 2 or this plot and everything means nothing x.x

Old March 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Sleep Deprived

Name: Aspenstrike
Personality: Aspenstrike does not show much emotion. In fact, he doesn't feel much emotion. It was why he was so surprised by the ferocity and color and passion that sprang to life in his chest when he first really noticed Tinyfawn. He doesn't care much for other cats, but Tinyfawn... Tinyfawn he felt like he had to have her. She had to be his and his alone. It's the only way he could be sure she would be safe. This burning desire is the only thing he felt until she rejected him. Then he felt pain unlike anything he'd ever felt in battle. Then when he saw how Tinyfawn and Crowsight were he felt the new emotion of jealousy. After that followed a spiral of anger and hatred. He is always open to a fight as he tends to turn to physical pain in an attempt to fill that void with some form of feeling.
Appearance: Aspenstrike is a dark grey flecked tom with white above his eyes. His eyes are ochre, shot through with green. He has a jagged scar across his shoulders and a multitude of scars on his body from all of his fights.
Rp Sample: Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Role Wanted: Tom 2

As a side note, up until Easter I'm only online on Sundays, but after that I'll be super active. @Owl

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Name: Aspenstrike
Personality: Aspenstrike does not show much emotion. In fact, he doesn't feel much emotion. It was why he was so surprised by the ferocity and color and passion that sprang to life in his chest when he first really noticed Tinyfawn. He doesn't care much for other cats, but Tinyfawn... Tinyfawn he felt like he had to have her. She had to be his and his alone. It's the only way he could be sure she would be safe. This burning desire is the only thing he felt until she rejected him. Then he felt pain unlike anything he'd ever felt in battle. Then when he saw how Tinyfawn and Crowsight were he felt the new emotion of jealousy. After that followed a spiral of anger and hatred. He is always open to a fight as he tends to turn to physical pain in an attempt to fill that void with some form of feeling.
Appearance: Aspenstrike is a dark grey flecked tom with white above his eyes. His eyes are ochre, shot through with green. He has a jagged scar across his shoulders and a multitude of scars on his body from all of his fights.
Rp Sample: Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Role Wanted: Tom 2

As a side note, up until Easter I'm only online on Sundays, but after that I'll be super active. @Owl
OMG I LOVE HIM <3 you do realize he will die? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before roleplaying him.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Owl

name: skykit
personality: skykit is overall a tom that you'd find constantly distracted and looking into the distance- with his head in the clouds, per say. he is fairly fearful of many different things- especially surprises- and runs away from everything. the only thing, he will learn, that keeps him satisfied and calm, is being in the treetops. when in a tree, even if it's barely a sapling, he grows a quiet and calm manner that applies to anything he might do in that tree.
appearance: this tom resembles his mother mostly, inheriting the coloring and the pelt. but his eyes show of a different cat, almost- a deep, penetrating blue, that looks as if it sees into the very depths of your soul. he inherits this recessive gene from a long-ago relative, someone who most likely no longer walks this earth.
rp Sample: [taken from a roleplay between me and charmer]
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
role wanted: kit three ^^
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 11th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Owl

name: skykit
personality: skykit is overall a tom that you'd find constantly distracted and looking into the distance- with his head in the clouds, per say. he is fairly fearful of many different things- especially surprises- and runs away from everything. the only thing, he will learn, that keeps him satisfied and calm, is being in the treetops. when in a tree, even if it's barely a sapling, he grows a quiet and calm manner that applies to anything he might do in that tree.
appearance: this tom resembles his mother mostly, inheriting the coloring and the pelt. but his eyes show of a different cat, almost- a deep, penetrating blue, that looks as if it sees into the very depths of your soul. he inherits this recessive gene from a long-ago relative, someone who most likely no longer walks this earth.
rp Sample: [taken from a roleplay between me and charmer]
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
role wanted: kit three ^^
Accepted! <3 thanks for applying