Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Xmas party at Winters place!!

Welcome to winter’s home!!
https://pin.it/jc3c6slwd7kppt
And of course our honored hosts!
Sasuke the balancer and his lover Tord god of the stars above @.:Blue Wishes:.
Naruto the god of all good and the sun and his lover Sage the god of order and judgement @Rubinaito
Winter the god of all evil and the moon and his lover Skye the god of war and protection @Teggy
And two new additions to the god family!
Angel the god of heaven with his lover Valentine the god of love @Rubinaito demon the god of hell who is single at this very moment.
And last but not least
The two main parents and gods of this family!
The father and Allmaker Killer and his lovely wife the allbearer and mother of all Lion @Celestial

Along with many other mad people!
And be ready a contest will begin shortly! But I will not say what it is until we feel it’s time!
But anyway come on in! Have fun! No fourms! No stress just simple fun!
Just jump on in!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Valentine and Sage hesitated before the door, talking together in hushed voices. They seemed to agree on something before Sage lifted his hand and knocked on the door firmly. "Remember, be careful with Angel, Val."He murmured.
"Stop being so over-protective, I'm a grown-adult Sage." Valentine hissed back, crossing his arms and pouting ever so slightly.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord had spent so long trying to figure out what he should do. There was the screaming internally of going to a party, though there was the awkward calm that came with knowing Sasuke would be there. He had been invited to help host, but he had no idea what to do. He fell back, having been sitting up, staring at nothing in particular. What felt like 5 hours later, he pushed himself back up. Once he had finally screamed at himself to get ready and go to this party. He sighed as he walked torwards the door. He saw others in front and he automatically began to panic. Sure, the silhouettes of people he knew, but what if it wasn’t who he thought it was? He found himself sitting behind a bush in dead silence then, sticks digging into his cheeks and drawing a bit of blood, despite him not caring,
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord had spent so long trying to figure out what he should do. There was the screaming internally of going to a party, though there was the awkward calm that came with knowing Sasuke would be there. He had been invited to help host, but he had no idea what to do. He fell back, having been sitting up, staring at nothing in particular. What felt like 5 hours later, he pushed himself back up. Once he had finally screamed at himself to get ready and go to this party. He sighed as he walked torwards the door. He saw others in front and he automatically began to panic. Sure, the silhouettes of people he knew, but what if it wasn’t who he thought it was? He found himself sitting behind a bush in dead silence then, sticks digging into his cheeks and drawing a bit of blood, despite him not caring,
A soft husky voice was heard behind Tord, “ hi there. You’re bleeding.” Said Sasuke who wore a fancy looking black and red suit. His long onyx and Snow White hair tied up in a ponytail tail but for some reason he wore black classic glasses that added more to his new classy look. He smiles playfully as he begins to whip the blood of his cheeks licking it off his finger playfully almost dangerously but in a good way of course. “ amor, you know you don’t have to hide we’re all family here. “ he says kindly as he held out his hand “ come my love let’s have some fun tonight.”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine and Sage hesitated before the door, talking together in hushed voices. They seemed to agree on something before Sage lifted his hand and knocked on the door firmly. "Remember, be careful with Angel, Val."He murmured.
"Stop being so over-protective, I'm a grown-adult Sage." Valentine hissed back, crossing his arms and pouting ever so slightly.
Naruto opens the door smiling happily when he saw them “ mi amor! You made it sorry I couldn’t come here with you. Winter needed help on.... outfits for angel” he says playfully when a loud growl was heard behind him. It was Angel angered voice that can be heard “ I would rather suffer though Demons stories than wear this!! Valentine will not see me like I swear to god! Winter if you-“ was cut off by sounds of a bit of fighting and growling. Naruto laughs softly “ ..... he’s just playing around”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto opens the door smiling happily when he saw them “ mi amor! You made it sorry I couldn’t come here with you. Winter needed help on.... outfits for angel” he says playfully when a loud growl was heard behind him. It was Angel angered voice that can be heard “ I would rather suffer though Demons stories than wear this!! Valentine will not see me like I swear to god! Winter if you-“ was cut off by sounds of a bit of fighting and growling. Naruto laughs softly “ ..... he’s just playing around”
Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Skye opened the door to Winters house and walked in. "Hey hey!" She said

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye opened the door to Winters house and walked in. "Hey hey!" She said
Valentine let out a cute 'squeeing' noise, rushing over to Angel. "You're so cute!" He bounced up and down slightly, hardly able to contain his excitement. "Oh my goodness, Winter you know how to make a person's day!"He swooped down to kiss Angel on the cheek. As Skye walked in, he rushed over. "Skye!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her over to Winter. "Look at what he did to Angel and Demon! Aren't they just precious?" He hopped up and down happily.

Sage snickered. "Breaking the dining table was fun." He held out his hand for Naruto to take, and once he did he walked inside with him.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Valentine let out a cute 'squeeing' noise, rushing over to Angel. "You're so cute!" He bounced up and down slightly, hardly able to contain his excitement. "Oh my goodness, Winter you know how to make a person's day!"He swooped down to kiss Angel on the cheek. As Skye walked in, he rushed over. "Skye!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her over to Winter. "Look at what he did to Angel and Demon! Aren't they just precious?" He hopped up and down happily.

Sage snickered. "Breaking the dining table was fun." He held out his hand for Naruto to take, and once he did he walked inside with him.
Skye was startled slightly as she ket out a small laugh. "Sure~" she happily as she looked at Winter.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧