Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw nodded briskly in response to Purepaw's statement. She found herself considering the tom a friend. Not only was he helping her clean up her den but he was also supporting her when it came to Sorrelkit's naive nature, which was quite common in kits. She briefly wondered if the brown-furred kit would ever outgrow her cluelessness.

``No, little one, you will become an apprentice alongside your denmates,`` Juniperpaw responded warmly, deciding to travel along the simpler route and be straightforward. ``I'm sure Purepaw would love to show you the ropes of apprenticeship, when that time comes. He'll keep you out of trouble.`` She flashed both of the other felines an amused look before continuing to place herbs into their slots.

♦ ♦ ♦

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat playfully rolled her eyes at Daydream's joke, shaking her head in fake disappointment. ``How about you teach me all about herbs, and I teach you all about humor?`` Juniperpaw's tone was lighthearted and teasing and it was obvious that she was very happy to have Daydream back in her life. She looked over all her herbs swiftly and remembered why the store was sorta messy. Kits. She was about to tell her friend when Daydream spoke and Juniperpaw immediately felt an abundance of emotions rush through her. She hadn't gotten much time to get to know Geckoleaf yet her disappearance left the 'paw to struggle. ``I- er, Geckoleaf didn't get the chance to tell me anything about herbs.`` After a brief pause, Juniperpaw continued, ``And the herb store might be a little messy, sorry, but a kit decided to visit my den when I was away and got into the herbs. Is there like a kit-repellent I don't know of?``

♦ ♦ ♦

@starfall

[ i see you've been stalking the meddies ;3 ]

Juniperpaw's head sharply spun as she heard a voice call her name. Her gaze fell on Fallenstar and her features immediately brightened. She had plenty of company with her injured patients and her herbs but she could never have enough. And if the dark-furred tom required her assistance then she would gladly grant him it. As he turned to leave, Juniperpaw stepped forward to call to him but it didn't turn out as planned. ``Fallen- oof!`` she grunted, tripping on her leaf-paw and hitting the ground with a quiet thump. As quick as she had fallen, the medicine cat leapt to her paws and rushed after the leader without tripping. She stood tall, her tail sweeping behind her. Her ears were erect and her green eyes were bright with both interest and mild excitement. ``I can help you. I have the time, I have the resources...`` Juniperpaw trailed off, her hopeful expression strengthening as she added, ``Plus, I'm your medicine cat. I demand you stay in this den and allow me to treat your wounds.``

She now wore an almost proud smirk as if she'd just won the world. After all, this was the first time she used her rank to her advantage, besides the several times she visited her medicine cat friends in the other clans. Juniperpaw gestured to an empty nest, intending to learn about Fallenstar's injuries. Multiple scratches were already visible to her, but it would be challenging to find other wounds under the tom's thick pelt, so she opted to ask where it hurts instead of digging around in the leader's fur. ``Mind sharing with me the whereabouts of your injuries?`` Of course, Juniperpaw would definitely be tending to Fallenstar, but she had other things on her mind to bring up and she was determined to find answers.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw nodded briskly in response to Purepaw's statement. She found herself considering the tom a friend. Not only was he helping her clean up her den but he was also supporting her when it came to Sorrelkit's naive nature, which was quite common in kits. She briefly wondered if the brown-furred kit would ever outgrow her cluelessness.

``No, little one, you will become an apprentice alongside your denmates,`` Juniperpaw responded warmly, deciding to travel along the simpler route and be straightforward. ``I'm sure Purepaw would love to show you the ropes of apprenticeship, when that time comes. He'll keep you out of trouble.`` She flashed both of the other felines an amused look before continuing to place herbs into their slots.

♦ ♦ ♦

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat playfully rolled her eyes at Daydream's joke, shaking her head in fake disappointment. ``How about you teach me all about herbs, and I teach you all about humor?`` Juniperpaw's tone was lighthearted and teasing and it was obvious that she was very happy to have Daydream back in her life. She looked over all her herbs swiftly and remembered why the store was sorta messy. Kits. She was about to tell her friend when Daydream spoke and Juniperpaw immediately felt an abundance of emotions rush through her. She hadn't gotten much time to get to know Geckoleaf yet her disappearance left the 'paw to struggle. ``I- er, Geckoleaf didn't get the chance to tell me anything about herbs.`` After a brief pause, Juniperpaw continued, ``And the herb store might be a little messy, sorry, but a kit decided to visit my den when I was away and got into the herbs. Is there like a kit-repellent I don't know of?``

♦ ♦ ♦

@starfall

Juniperpaw's head sharply spun as she heard a voice call her name. Her gaze fell on Fallenstar and her features immediately brightened. She had plenty of company with her injured patients and her herbs but she could never have enough. And if the dark-furred tom required her assistance then she would gladly grant him it. As he turned to leave, Juniperpaw stepped forward to call to him but it didn't turn out as planned. ``Fallen- oof!`` she grunted, tripping on her leaf-paw and hitting the ground with a quiet thump. As quick as she had fallen, the medicine cat leapt to her paws and rushed after the leader without tripping. She stood tall, her tail sweeping behind her. Her ears were erect and her green eyes were bright with both interest and mild excitement. ``I can help you. I have the time, I have the resources...`` Juniperpaw trailed off, her hopeful expression strengthening as she added, ``Plus, I'm your medicine cat. I demand you stay in this den and allow me to treat your wounds.``

She now wore an almost proud smirk as if she'd just won the world. After all, this was the first time she used her rank to her advantage, besides the several times she visited her medicine cat friends in the other clans. Juniperpaw gestured to an empty nest, intending to learn about Fallenstar's injuries. Multiple scratches were already visible to her, but it would be challenging to find other wounds under the tom's thick pelt, so she opted to ask where it hurts instead of digging around in the leader's fur. ``Mind sharing with me the whereabouts of your injuries?`` Of course, Juniperpaw would definitely be tending to Fallenstar, but she had other things on her mind to bring up and she was determined to find answers.
(Based on reading the RP with King Kabel, the kit is Sorrel and got news for Junebug, no Kit-Repellent)
Sorrelkit nodded slowly,” That’s good, but do you have any guilt removing herbs?” She asked feeling rather guilty for what she had done. She wanted to make the memory go away,” I want the memory to go away.” She murmered softly shaking her head,” I don’t want to spend my life sleeping away the shame or being burdened by it.” She whispered (IDK if the word ‘burdened’ is in a kits vocabulary, but I couldn’t find a word a little kid might know that means burdened lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@starfall

[/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT]

[Can't help it, any rp involving Juni and Day is cute beyond explination

and why am I so bad at replying within a decent amount of time? rip]

The burly feline was surprised when he heard someone call his name, or, at least attempt too, it was abruptly cut off with a rather painful sounding thud. He poked his head back into the herb scented den, wiggling his nose, attempting to shake a frond off, and looked at the Medicine cat. The tom blinked accouple of times, than decided he should check on her, and took a step forward. He wasn't, however, expecting her to spring back to her paws so quickly and come storming toward him. Surprise flickered acrost his face and he took a step back, bewildered by the molly's stamina. 'what...what a quick recovery.' he thought to himself, his lapis gaze locked onto the rather chipper and energized apprentice. That made the tom stop and think for a moment, was she an apprentice, or was she a medicine cat? She still had the 'paw' suffix, but she had no mentor. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a rather proud, and insistant ...did she give him an order? The tom didn't have time to retort, she had already asked him where his wounds were. That was the moment the leader realized, their medicine cat was a force to be reckoned with. He flicked his left ear and complied, walking towards, and sitting himself down in the nest with a grunt.

Fallenstar looked around the medicine cat's den, not much had changed since he had last been in here, which was roughly around when he had just become a warrior. When Geckoleaf was still here. He flattened his ears against his head and shuddered, subtly of course, not wanting alarm those around him, but there was no doubt in his mind that Juniperpaw had seen the shudder of discomfort. Trying to prevent the multi-colored molly from asking questions he cocked his head to the side and pouted "Honestly, I'm not too entirely sure...I'm sore all over so it's hard to pin-point specific areas." he began, his tail flicking behind him. "But I'm feeling a bit of pain on my chest, and my hind leg definitely has a good scratch on it." he answered, lifting his muzzle to look the smaller molly square in the eye.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:36 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Can't help it, any rp involving Juni and Day is cute beyond explination

and why am I so bad at replying within a decent amount of time? rip]

The burly feline was surprised when he heard someone call his name, or, at least attempt too, it was abruptly cut off with a rather painful sounding thud. He poked his head back into the herb scented den, wiggling his nose, attempting to shake a frond off, and looked at the Medicine cat. The tom blinked accouple of times, than decided he should check on her, and took a step forward. He wasn't, however, expecting her to spring back to her paws so quickly and come storming toward him. Surprise flickered acrost his face and he took a step back, bewildered by the molly's stamina. 'what...what a quick recovery.' he thought to himself, his lapis gaze locked onto the rather chipper and energized apprentice. That made the tom stop and think for a moment, was she an apprentice, or was she a medicine cat? She still had the 'paw' suffix, but she had no mentor. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a rather proud, and insistant ...did she give him an order? The tom didn't have time to retort, she had already asked him where his wounds were. That was the moment the leader realized, their medicine cat was a force to be reckoned with. He flicked his left ear and complied, walking towards, and sitting himself down in the nest with a grunt.

Fallenstar looked around the medicine cat's den, not much had changed since he had last been in here, which was roughly around when he had just become a warrior. When Geckoleaf was still here. He flattened his ears against his head and shuddered, subtly of course, not wanting alarm those around him, but there was no doubt in his mind that Juniperpaw had seen the shudder of discomfort. Trying to prevent the multi-colored molly from asking questions he cocked his head to the side and pouted "Honestly, I'm not too entirely sure...I'm sore all over so it's hard to pin-point specific areas." he began, his tail flicking behind him. "But I'm feeling a bit of pain on my chest, and my hind leg definitely has a good scratch on it." he answered, lifting his muzzle to look the smaller molly square in the eye.
[ dont worry, I posted late this time to make you feel better. thats not true, im so sorry this is extremely late life is hard ]

Juniperpaw's gaze followed Fallenstar like a hawk. It would be surprising if she hadn't noticed the tom's uncomfortable shudder. After all, not only was she meant to be observant as the medicine cat but she barely took her eyes off him. She wasn't sure exactly what she thought of the black-furred leader. She'd seen the way he looked at the deputy, Rowanflower, which always roused suspicion in the 'paw and maybe even an ounce of concern for the pregnant deputy's well-being. Juniperpaw may be fanciful and kit-like but she was far from innocent and fish-brained. She was aware of Fallenstar's internal struggles as if he wore his problems on his paw, the discreet signs of his inner fight plainly obvious to her. She spent nights thinking about her deputy and leader, both together and individually. Juniperpaw liked to think she had it all figured out, and she intended to find out if she was right.

She brushed off the large tom's shiver, assuming it was because he was aware of how many clanmates she lost in this very den. Try sleeping in it, Juniperpaw thought dryly. She met Fallenstar's gaze bravely, responding to his report with a brisk nod. With a flick of her tail the young female spun around and padded towards the poorly organized herb store. After a moment or so of searching for the correct herbs she spoke over her shoulder to Fallenstar, ``With all due respect... What's with all the looks towards Rowanflower?`` Juniperpaw briefly stopped what she was doing to glance at the tom, eager to observe his reaction, before continuing, ``Y'know, she's not doing anything wrong. She's maintaining order alongside you, she's starting the next generation of our clan with her family, she's so sweet and genuine. So tell me, what's the deal?`` She obviously thought very highly of the ginger-and-white deputy, possibly even considering Rowanflower a mother-figure.

Juniperpaw can't remember a time she's ever been so serious. Maybe that one day when she visited SkyClan and found solace in her father-figure Shinefang? But that time the seriousness only lasted a few moments until the older medicine cat cracked a joke about his `attractiveness`. Maybe when she finally told her sibling-figure Daydream about Geckoleaf's disappearance after keeping it secret from them for so long? So... twice.

The young she-cat scooped a goldenrod and a horsetail plant into her mouth as well as a marigold flower. She was careful not to pierce the plants or ruin them in any way, reaching out a petite paw to thoroughly wrap it in cobwebs.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ i don't care what order I just wanted to get this out there since its been a reasonable amount of time for Rowan to have been pregnant ]

@AbsurdJinx ( tumblestep & juniperpaw ) @Suspiciousmindz ( shorekit ) @hiraeth ( gorsekit ) @starfall (deceased kit )

It had been an awful night full of stomach pains and discomfort, nothing to much out of the ordinary until she felt extreme waves of hunger and pangs of wanting washing over her. Greedily she had eaten around three pieces at the least but didn't bother counting, every time she filled herself up she found herself wanting more than the last time. This was very new to her, in fact it had taken her a few pieces of prey later to notice this eating habit of hers today. She could blame it on her pregnancy or she could blame it on high stress. A worried father, feeding clans, fighting a war that wasn't their own, starclans rage and death of a messenger had all caused her to be riled up. She had tried to convince herself these new habits had been a cause of stress. Being three things at once was a little hard to balence and she was sure it would take some time to adjust, but just how long exactly?

Reluctantly Rowanflower had moved into the nursery a few sunrises ago, it had been a long fight to get her there which ended in mutual agreement but it had taken so long she was just about ready by the time she got there. All unbeknownst by the deputy. As the cream and ginger coloured jolly padded out of the warm milky scented den she found herself staring longingly at the fresh kill pile, since her last visit a succulent crow had been dropped off as well as a vole and a handful of mice which made her belly rumble. Though she understood she must refrain herself from taking anymore, it felt wrong. That's when a wave of pain worse than anything she had ever felt before bombarded her small body with a powerful blow causing her to suddenly crumble at the force letting out a muffled 'whumph'. Shakily she stood back up eyes widened and claws flexing in their seathes. It had felt like she was being filled with water until her skin started to break open and split her right down the middle but it was over now and she was able to stand once more.

After a few minutes of greeting warriros and sending them on patrols or ordering a few apprentices to go find their mentors. Life was going quite well with the exception of a pound or two being added to her underside. That's when another wave of pain had struck her during that evening just as the sun began to climb down behind the rolling hills of Windclans territory far out in the distance. It was a dull pain which you could ignore for a while, in fact that's just what the queen had done. Ignored the pain for as long as she possibly could until it was kicked up into a higher gear. As the night progressed the levels of pain seemed to raise the stakes every so once and a while til the medicine den seemed like the only option. Being sick in front of clanmates was embarassing to say the least and she wasn't planning on looking weak and tired either. So after a brief minute she began to pull herself towards the den, teetering to the side every so often with the extra pounds kinds throwing her off balence while waves of unbearable pain went shooting up and down her abdomen.

That's when her mouth began to water and her breath was caught in her throat when suddenly she couldn't keep it in anymore she leaned over and sicked up just outside the medicine den followed by a horrible fit of unhealthy coughing. Not finding the willpower to pull herself all the way in she collapsed by the den laying umongst the dust and moss balls littered just outside. She was exhausted and in horrible pain, she only wanted tumblestep and a night all to themselves. But starclan seemed to have made plans for her instead, tonight was the night that new life had to brought to riverclan, tonight was it, and there was no manual or queen that could prepare her for the joy and the agony of the next few hours. No more pretending.

@Suspiciousmindz @hiraeth @starfall
You two should let me know if you don’t wanna roleplay these kits anymore
Cause I need to know now I’m order to get the runner up applications c:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 24th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

[ dont worry, I posted late this time to make you feel better. thats not true, im so sorry this is extremely late life is hard ]

Juniperpaw's gaze followed Fallenstar like a hawk. It would be surprising if she hadn't noticed the tom's uncomfortable shudder. After all, not only was she meant to be observant as the medicine cat but she barely took her eyes off him. She wasn't sure exactly what she thought of the black-furred leader. She'd seen the way he looked at the deputy, Rowanflower, which always roused suspicion in the 'paw and maybe even an ounce of concern for the pregnant deputy's well-being. Juniperpaw may be fanciful and kit-like but she was far from innocent and fish-brained. She was aware of Fallenstar's internal struggles as if he wore his problems on his paw, the discreet signs of his inner fight plainly obvious to her. She spent nights thinking about her deputy and leader, both together and individually. Juniperpaw liked to think she had it all figured out, and she intended to find out if she was right.

She brushed off the large tom's shiver, assuming it was because he was aware of how many clanmates she lost in this very den. Try sleeping in it, Juniperpaw thought dryly. She met Fallenstar's gaze bravely, responding to his report with a brisk nod. With a flick of her tail the young female spun around and padded towards the poorly organized herb store. After a moment or so of searching for the correct herbs she spoke over her shoulder to Fallenstar, ``With all due respect... What's with all the looks towards Rowanflower?`` Juniperpaw briefly stopped what she was doing to glance at the tom, eager to observe his reaction, before continuing, ``Y'know, she's not doing anything wrong. She's maintaining order alongside you, she's starting the next generation of our clan with her family, she's so sweet and genuine. So tell me, what's the deal?`` She obviously thought very highly of the ginger-and-white deputy, possibly even considering Rowanflower a mother-figure.

Juniperpaw can't remember a time she's ever been so serious. Maybe that one day when she visited SkyClan and found solace in her father-figure Shinefang? But that time the seriousness only lasted a few moments until the older medicine cat cracked a joke about his `attractiveness`. Maybe when she finally told her sibling-figure Daydream about Geckoleaf's disappearance after keeping it secret from them for so long? So... twice.

The young she-cat scooped a goldenrod and a horsetail plant into her mouth as well as a marigold flower. She was careful not to pierce the plants or ruin them in any way, reaching out a petite paw to thoroughly wrap it in cobwebs.

[rip same though tbh, I believe in you, good luck ]

The leader had only been in here a total of 2 times, this being the third, and it still made him uncomftrable, uneasy. The first time he'd ever set paw in here was when he thought he lost Lightstream. The warrior looked around the den, making only seconds of eye contact with each of the felines laying in here before he swiftly swiveled his head. He watched the molly waddle and skip about for a few moments before he turned his attention to the moss on the nest he had taken a seat in, poking it, squishing it. He wasn't sure what to do in this kind of situation, he didn't know if he should strike up a little small talk, push come to shove it would just awkwardly vanish. He didn't even know why he came in here, his wounds stung at most, but they weren't life or death. To make connections? That...that could've been it. Heck he didn't even know what was going on in his own mind half the time. Too many voices screaming inside, some whispering, some at normal noise, it's nothing but an absolute mess. So many opinions, facts, options, ideas, accusations, screams, praises. Annoying. The ebony feline wrapped his tail around his paws and returned his lapis gaze to the medicine cat. For a split second, his warm gaze was cold, filled with nothing but a negative storm of emotions. But, it passed, just like a storm, and was once again swallowed down and replaced with a warm look. How long has he been doing this? Moons it seemed like.

As Juniperpaw asked her question, his ears perked, his back straightening up. 'what looks?' The leader tilted his head to the side and gave the small molly a confused look "Juni-sorry I hope it's alright to call you that- but I don't quite understand what you're saying. I know that, heck I know that more than you I chose her." He stated, his fur fluffing up a bit, brows knit together. Why was he being accused of something he didn't do? "I'm sorry but, I don't ever believe I've ever given her looks? It's rude to accuse others like that." he didn't understand what he did to have her accuse him like that. He suddenly felt really, really uncomftrable, he felt an itch up his spine, and it suddenly spread throughout his whole body. Something started to scream at him, scream bloody murder, something clicked and something wanted to come up. He needed to leave. "I don't really feel the need to get my wounds checked at the moment." he stated, picking himself up with a grunt. Why? Why the need to run away? Why this sickening feeling twisting around in his gut?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Duskpaw walked into the medicine den, thorns covering him. It hurt to walk because they dug deeper within each walk. He looked around, "Heatherfur?" He called.
(So sorry its short!)
@Mauve

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:55 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Duskpaw walked into the medicine den, thorns covering him. It hurt to walk because they dug deeper within each walk. He looked around, "Heatherfur?" He called.
(So sorry its short!)
@Mauve
It hadn't been but a couple days since she'd taken on the role of RiverClan's medicine cat and already Heatherfur was beginning to doubt her decision. She knew the basics, but with no one around to help her she was afraid of any cat coming in with injuries bigger than a small scratch. Her tail tip twitched as she nervously sorted and re-sorted the herbs. Juniperpaw's scent was everywhere in the den, and she wondered briefly where the former RiverClan medicine cat had gone. She knew in WindClan, if Oriolepaw went missing, the Clan would be up in a fit and search patrols would be sent out immediately. But this isn't WindClan, she had to remind herself, taking a minute to close her eyes and focus on slowing down her breathing. She had already made the decision to join the ranks of RiverClan. There was no way Blazingstar would accept her back now; she was here to stay.

A voice at the entrance of the den alerted her, and Heatherfur looked up, ears pricked and turned forward. She didn't recognize the warrior at the entrance - as she didn't really know the names of all of her new Clanmates yet. "Yes, hello," she answered softly, pushing her own problems and complicated thoughts to the back of her mind. As she came forward, it was easy to tell that thorns covered this poor feline. A part of her wanted to chuckle, but she knew that Surgestorm would never do such a thing if a cat was really in pain. He'd at least wait until they left. "Looks like you might've been a bit too close to a thorn bush?" she guessed as her nose inspected his flank. "I'll have to pull them out one by one, and then we'll get some... comfrey root to help soothe your skin." She was surprised that she'd remembered one of the basic herbs, and one of the herbs still left over from when Juniperpaw lived in this den.
Old April 15th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It hadn't been but a couple days since she'd taken on the role of RiverClan's medicine cat and already Heatherfur was beginning to doubt her decision. She knew the basics, but with no one around to help her she was afraid of any cat coming in with injuries bigger than a small scratch. Her tail tip twitched as she nervously sorted and re-sorted the herbs. Juniperpaw's scent was everywhere in the den, and she wondered briefly where the former RiverClan medicine cat had gone. She knew in WindClan, if Oriolepaw went missing, the Clan would be up in a fit and search patrols would be sent out immediately. But this isn't WindClan, she had to remind herself, taking a minute to close her eyes and focus on slowing down her breathing. She had already made the decision to join the ranks of RiverClan. There was no way Blazingstar would accept her back now; she was here to stay.

A voice at the entrance of the den alerted her, and Heatherfur looked up, ears pricked and turned forward. She didn't recognize the warrior at the entrance - as she didn't really know the names of all of her new Clanmates yet. "Yes, hello," she answered softly, pushing her own problems and complicated thoughts to the back of her mind. As she came forward, it was easy to tell that thorns covered this poor feline. A part of her wanted to chuckle, but she knew that Surgestorm would never do such a thing if a cat was really in pain. He'd at least wait until they left. "Looks like you might've been a bit too close to a thorn bush?" she guessed as her nose inspected his flank. "I'll have to pull them out one by one, and then we'll get some... comfrey root to help soothe your skin." She was surprised that she'd remembered one of the basic herbs, and one of the herbs still left over from when Juniperpaw lived in this den.
He winced. “Yeah.. chasing prey..” He smiled calmly at her. “Your scared huh? Not every cat leaves their home clan.” He said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:56 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
He winced. “Yeah.. chasing prey..” He smiled calmly at her. “Your scared huh? Not every cat leaves their home clan.” He said.
A light smile crossed her face as Duskclaw admitted to chasing prey. It appeared as though no matter what Clan a cat came from, feeding their Clan and keeping them strong was at the forefront of their mind. "I hope you were able to at least catch the prey?" she mused, waving her tail as her whiskers twitched in amusement. "I'm going to start pulling them out alright? Try and remain still," Heatherfur mewed as she circled around to start on the back. She barred her teeth as she leaned forward, grasping one of the thorns and pulling it out. As Duskclaw mentioned leaving a home Clan, she paused. "A little nervous, I guess," the medicine cat sighed. "It was hard, leaving WindClan, but so far I'm beginning to... enjoy it."