Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: February Gathering

[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

As the tortoiseshell followed her leader toward Seastones, bouncing a little bit and pausing every now and then to chat with a neighbor, she found Silentpaw at the back of the crowd. Due to the Clan taking up the narrow path and the bodies of her Clanmates too dense to shove through without getting yelled at, she was forced to wait until they arrived.
Immediately upon their arrival the cats fanned out and she was able to make it to her sister. Despite having her been born mute, Fleetpaw had always thought she'd had a special connection with her sister. The female had always jumped in to defend her when needed and the first to protect her should the time come. Though she was a little bit overprotective of her,
Fleetpaw managed to stay out of her way enough that she wouldn't feel babied.
Sitting down next to her, she asked a simple yes or no question: "This is our first Gathering! Isn't it exciting?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Hope you don't mind if I join you~)

Surgestorm shuffled into the clearing, smiling despite everything going on. However, beyond an easy-going expression, he was tense and uncertain. Yellow orbs were directly upward to the sky, eyeing the dark clouds in the distance. StarClan was obviously angry, but he didn't know why. After a moment, he made his way to the front of the crowd, noticing Shinefang had been the first medicine cat to arrive. The tom hadn't talked much to the SkyClan medicine cat since he was fairly new to the job, but only hesitated a moment before choosing to sit next to the older tom. "Nice to see you are well," He meowed in greeting, ignorant of the pain the other was in - at least for the moment. The skilled medicine cat would see the next time the other moved, knowing from moons of seeing his elders try to hide their pain. "How have things been in SkyClan?"
(Mind?! I'm trilled! Welcome!)

Shinefang looked up at the sound of paws padding up to him. He'd been to enough Gatherings as a warrior to to recognize the Windclan medicine cat immediately. "Surgestorm," the older tom meowed in greeting, looking over the medicine cat with his lone, amber eye. Shinefang hadn't been Skyclan's medicine cat for long, and had really only managed to get to know Daydream and Junebug so far. This cat? He knew very little about. He could almost hear his late mate's voice echoing in his shredded ears from Starclan.

"Learn from the other medicine cats, oh wonderful and handsome tomcat, and probably one of the greatest warriors Skyclan ever had the privilege or siring."

He was reasonably sure that had been the jist of it. Anyway, the other tom had hardly taken his seat before Shinefang had already made a plan to ask him for a training session in his spare time. Nevermind that he thought Windclan had been as mousebrained as cats could be declaring war in leafbare when the food if scarce and the herbs are eager. "Same as in Windclan, I'd imagine: cold and gloomy. Still, I'd say we'll make it. Wish greenleaf would move it's tail already though." The old tom gave a chuckle at his own joke, shifting his weight as he did so in just the wrong way. A fang of pain bit into the joint of his right foreleg and he winced. It was over in an instant, and he never imagined the other cat would notice. Without missing a beat, added casually, "All grouching aside, how is the prey running?"

Last edited by Charmer; February 17th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Mind?! I'm trilled! Welcome!)

Shinefang looked up at the sound of paws padding up to him. He'd been to enough Gatherings as a warrior to to recognize the Windclan medicine cat immediately. "Surgestorm," the older tom meowed in greeting, looking over the medicine cat with his lone, amber eye. Shinefang hadn't been Skyclan's medicine cat for long, and had really only managed to get to know Daydream and Junebug so far. This cat? He knew very little about. He could almost hear his late mate's voice echoing in his shredded ears from Starclan.

"Learn from the other medicine cats, oh wonderful and handsome tomcat, and probably one of the greatest warriors Skyclan ever had the privilege or siring."

He was reasonably sure that had been the jist of it. Anyway, the other tom had hardly taken his seat before Shinefang had already made a plan to ask him for a training session in his spare time. Nevermind that he thought Windclan had been as mousebrained as cats could be declaring war in leafbare when the food if scarce and the herbs are eager. "Same as in Windclan, I'd imagine: cold and gloomy. Still, I'd say we'll make it. Wish greenleaf would move it's tail already though." The old tom gave a chuckle at his own joke, shifting his weight as he did so in just the wrong way. A fang of pain bit into the joint of his right foreleg and he winced. It was over in an instant, and he never imagined the other cat would notice. Without missing a beat, added casually, "All grouching aside, how is the prey running?"
Surgestorm almost nodded grimly as Shinefang began to first speak, but wasn't given a chance before the older cat smoothly slid in a joke to ease the truth of his words. His smile brightened significantly at that, and he couldn't help but to agree. "Shouldn't be too much longer, I presume," He meowed, seeing as it would probably rain tonight. Little did he know the size of the actually storm that was coming. Yellow orbs shifted away to observe the leaders for a second, but returned when he caught sight of the wince from the corner of his gaze. That was all it really took for him to know the problem - with at least 90 percent accuracy. He kept his mouth shut for the moment as the conversation moved smoothly along. "Ah... the rabbits have been running well. Any lack of food just makes our warriors lighter and faster, or at least that's how I see it," He meowed with a chuckle. "Nobody is starving, anyways." The tom shook away the memory of Blazingstar wasting away in his den not too long ago, careful not to let his expression give away the panic that memory brought him every time.
He went quickly to his place of solace to shake the feeling: his memories of herbs. "Zerosight once taught me that the best remedy for aching joints was ragwort leaves every morning and a nest of comfrey root for nights," The medicine cat spewed the information slightly randomly after giving a quick nod down to the other toms legs. "Said it worked wonders for him." He hoped that would be more helpful than it was random and weird.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm almost nodded grimly as Shinefang began to first speak, but wasn't given a chance before the older cat smoothly slid in a joke to ease the truth of his words. His smile brightened significantly at that, and he couldn't help but to agree. "Shouldn't be too much longer, I presume," He meowed, seeing as it would probably rain tonight. Little did he know the size of the actually storm that was coming. Yellow orbs shifted away to observe the leaders for a second, but returned when he caught sight of the wince from the corner of his gaze. That was all it really took for him to know the problem - with at least 90 percent accuracy. He kept his mouth shut for the moment as the conversation moved smoothly along. "Ah... the rabbits have been running well. Any lack of food just makes our warriors lighter and faster, or at least that's how I see it," He meowed with a chuckle. "Nobody is starving, anyways." The tom shook away the memory of Blazingstar wasting away in his den not too long ago, careful not to let his expression give away the panic that memory brought him every time.
He went quickly to his place of solace to shake the feeling: his memories of herbs. "Zerosight once taught me that the best remedy for aching joints was ragwort leaves every morning and a nest of comfrey root for nights," The medicine cat spewed the information slightly randomly after giving a quick nod down to the other toms legs. "Said it worked wonders for him." He hoped that would be more helpful than it was random and weird.
Shinefang nodded along with the other tom's news of his clan, gathering what he could about the other cat from this small interaction. Lack of food makes them lighter and faster? Next he'll tell me that dirt smells like fresh catmint too, he thought to himself. There was something odd at the end of his little speech though. An odd twinge of something Shinefang couldn't quite place before it was gone. Unease? Fear? He couldn't say. His ear gave a thoughtful twitch. "Always good news," he replied evenly. At the mention of aching joints, Shinefang looked squarely at Surgestorm, his eye narrowing as he looked the black-furred tom up and down. So here was another thing he had learned: this one had sharp eyes... Breaking the silence with a good-natured chortle, Shinefang replied in a low whisper. "Nothing gets past you, huh?" He went on, speaking at normal volume. "I'll have to remember that for some of the Skyclan elders. Sounds a lot more practical than daisy leaves on the joints," he remarked, remembering Daydream's suggestion. He had only tried it once, and had felt it made him look too feeble to walk around camp with herbs plastered to his own body. "Not all of them want to sit still to have their joints wrapped, but they all like to sleep." He gave Surgestorm a grateful nod, letting the unspoken thanks hang between them.

Last edited by Charmer; February 17th, 2018 at 11:27 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

As the tortoiseshell followed her leader toward Seastones, bouncing a little bit and pausing every now and then to chat with a neighbor, she found Silentpaw at the back of the crowd. Due to the Clan taking up the narrow path and the bodies of her Clanmates too dense to shove through without getting yelled at, she was forced to wait until they arrived.
Immediately upon their arrival the cats fanned out and she was able to make it to her sister. Despite having her been born mute, Fleetpaw had always thought she'd had a special connection with her sister. The female had always jumped in to defend her when needed and the first to protect her should the time come. Though she was a little bit overprotective of her,
Fleetpaw managed to stay out of her way enough that she wouldn't feel babied.
Sitting down next to her, she asked a simple yes or no question: "This is our first Gathering! Isn't it exciting?"
Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:30 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Shadepaw bounced up and down, her paws unable to hold still. It felt strange not to be walking near her mentor. Instead, Buttercupbreeze was striding near the front of the pack, her creamy fur a ghostly figure in the moonlight. Shadepaw blended right in. She barely was a flicker of movement, aside from her eyes. The whole clan was bristling with unrest. Shadepaw hadn’t taken place in the war, but her clanmates had come back with enough scratches and bloody wounds to show her how deep the clans resentment ran. She herself had witnessed the battle patrol go out, and return after a day’s of fighting, battered and bloody. She was just glad she hadn’t had to take part in it. But, tonight would be worse. Nothing was worse than losing. Even being bloody and scarred never stung as much as the bitter wounds of defeat, especially when you were the invader. She looked around at the other apprentices, hoping to see the friendly gaze of Silentpaw. Shadepaw couldn’t wait to go to her SECOND gathering! If it was as fun as the first, she would definitely enjoy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.
Shadepaw soon saw Silentpaw sitting by some other apprentices. (Finally going to have the two interact! ) Shadepaw bounced over, sending pebbles flying in her wake. “Hi Silentpaw! Hi Fleetpaw!” She dipped her head to the two, and plopped down on her stomach, exaggerating her tiredness. “This is your first or second gathering, yes? It’s my second,” she added brightly. She waited for either Silentpaw to nod or Fleetpaw to respond. The moon arched brightly over the sky, and Shadepaw sat up fast. The stone she was laying on was sharp. She bit her tongue on the pain. “I liked my first gathering. I’m assuming this is your first?” She repeated the question, forgetting she had already said that.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:31 AM

hello

jayfeather padded and sat down looking at the leaders her head tilted tho she had not friends in her clan jayfeather was thunder clan warrior and she would not change (agin a know in books jayfeather's a boy)
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Sunpelt padded into the clearing and sniffed the salty air. He loved the fresh running water of RiverClan, but the salty froth of the ocean was irreplaceable. He wrapped his tail around his paws and sat, studying the other Clan cats curiously. You could be fighting them in a matter of moons, he thought. Sunpelt shuddered and sank his claws into the ground. He'd rather not think about the last battle he'd been in--not today, at least. The blood staining the camp, the yowls of injured cats, the overpowering helplessness; they haunted the edges of his memory.
He needed something to get his mind off things.

((OPEN))
[ Hiya! I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this so far, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in! c: ]

Excitement vibrated through a young SkyClan apprentice's body. The walk from camp seemed to take ages. The apprentice had tried to rush the pace of her Clanmates on the way to the Gathering. She just couldn't wait to see all of the other cats from the other Clans. Her excitement went unmatched, however. She'd been told multiple times to calm down and stop running ahead. I couldn't help it though!

Now that Cherrypaw was finally at her first Gathering, her heart had skipped a beat for a moment. There were so many cats! There were so many scents too! Everything was so overwhelming, but only for a moment. "My first Gathering!" The snow white she-cat mewed under her breath. She padded towards the gathering cats with a quick pace. Her blue eyes were flickering everywhere, never resting on the same thing for more than two heartbeats. Cherrypaw was going to remember every single detail of this Gathering. She'd remember this night for the rest of her life. She'd been waiting moons for this!

Suddenly Cherrypaw stumbled backwards as she ran into something. She tried to get herself back on her paws again, but the struggle was too much and she'd just ended up falling on her rear, making her beautiful white fur dirty. With a great deal of hesitance, the apprentice cast her gaze back towards the object she'd run into. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the far bigger tom that she'd run into. Cherrypaw scrambled back to her feet, fighting the urge to make herself smaller than she already was. How embarrassing this was! "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking! I'm real sorry!" The SkyClan she-cat squeaked out. Her clear blue eyes began to dart around to see if there were other cats from her Clan around to back her up in case this tom got too angry with her. She'd heard so many awful things about the cats from other Clans. Cherrypaw silently prayed this cat wasn't a ShadowClan cat. She'd heard a lot about those shady cats.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Purring audibly to the she-cat, she asked another yes-no question. "Good! So... any cat in WindClan you got your eye on?" It was a whisper with a hint of bubbliness to it. She glanced around, wondering if she had anyone special to her yet. Realizing the only answer that came to mind was her kin, she frowned inwardly. I need to make some friends.

[sorry short xD]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Ploverpelt padded through the gathered cats, feigning confidence. She could feel the tension. It was thick enough to slice woth her claws. She glanced at her sister, wondering if the new WindClan deputy was settling in. Ploverpelt had always been the braver of the two. She had no intrest in becoming leader, but she was proud of her sister nonetheless.
[Open]

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Closed Thread