Last post by Fritter
Today 03:40 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed shook his head,"I'm sure other cats are MUCH more creative than me," he chuckled.
Hollypelt shrugged and replied, "Well, I'm not one of them. Kits always find new things to do, but most of them get themselves in trouble, so..." She nodded and watched a group of kits frolick around camp, playing make-believe and other imaginative games.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:28 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Hollypelt shrugged and replied, "Well, I'm not one of them. Kits always find new things to do, but most of them get themselves in trouble, so..." She nodded and watched a group of kits frolick around camp, playing make-believe and other imaginative games.
Hawkspeed nodded,"I don't know how they do it," he laughed,"They're just adorable, aren't they?" He tilted his head as he followed her gaze and smiled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Hawkspeed nodded,"I don't know how they do it," he laughed,"They're just adorable, aren't they?" He tilted his head as he followed her gaze and smiled.
"Yes, they are," Hollypelt smiled. "Me and Deerspots were going to adopt a kit because we love them so much. Their innocence is so cute!" She laughed and suddenly found herself enjoying the day, and didn't feel shy anymore. It was hard for her to get over her social anxiety and it took a long time, but she was a completely different cat when she had a good friend.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
"Yes, they are," Hollypelt smiled. "Me and Deerspots were going to adopt a kit because we love them so much. Their innocence is so cute!" She laughed and suddenly found herself enjoying the day, and didn't feel shy anymore. It was hard for her to get over her social anxiety and it took a long time, but she was a completely different cat when she had a good friend.
Hawkspeed laughed as well. He looked at her, head still tilted,"It's usually pretty hard to find a kit that needs to be adopted," he said matter-of-factly. He looked at the sky again,"In fact, I wish their weren't any orphaned kits to begin with," he sighed for a second but then smiled back at Hollypelt.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw let out a sigh, annoyed at Eveningkit's true statement. "That's right." The apprentice mewed, disappointment evident in her voice. The war between ThunderClan and WindClan was fresh in her mind. SkyClan had stayed neutral in the issue, but Cherrypaw knew that if SkyClan had fought Blazingcomet wouldn't have allowed her to fight. She might have been 9 moons old, but the blue-eyed apprentice hadn't had enough battle training to hold her own against a fully trained warrior. Perhaps she could beat a younger apprentice, but Cherrypaw honestly wasn't even sure about that. "If I had to I'd give it my all though." She was speaking more to herself than to Eveningkit.
Eveningkit nodded, realizing she was more right that she realized, she didn’t know what to say so she kept her thoughts to herself I’m always right- hmm...that may be true, but its to boisterous for a kit my age to think, well I can’t control my thoughts. I fear with my mind I could become evil, but what could Shinefang do about it with me so young? Nothing. That’s right. Shinefang doesn’t give a damn about a smart kit like me who fears they might turn evil in the future. They maybe will half-care when I’m six moons. And my parents will say I’m being paronoid and that just because I’m smart doesn’t mean I will be evil. Hmph. Why try in life when it all will end with me in the Dark Forest miserable, regretting my birth. I don’t want to be a power-hungry murderer like the cruel leaders such as Singenight, but I fear I might become a power-hungry murder with no soul or compassion. Hmph.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Hawkspeed laughed as well. He looked at her, head still tilted,"It's usually pretty hard to find a kit that needs to be adopted," he said matter-of-factly. He looked at the sky again,"In fact, I wish their weren't any orphaned kits to begin with," he sighed for a second but then smiled back at Hollypelt.
Hollypelt nodded, "it is hard, but I would rather have no kits and have no orphaned kits, than orphaned kits just so I can have one. But reality isn't perfect, so bad things do exist. War, death, abandonment, it all happens even if we don't want it to." The fact that this was true made her sad, but she knew the clans would never be perfect because nothing is ever perfect. "If you look around, you will see nature isn't perfect. There are flaws, but we still think it's beautiful," she continued quietly.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt nodded, "it is hard, but I would rather have no kits and have no orphaned kits, than orphaned kits just so I can have one. But reality isn't perfect, so bad things do exist. War, death, abandonment, it all happens even if we don't want it to." The fact that this was true made her sad, but she knew the clans would never be perfect because nothing is ever perfect. "If you look around, you will see nature isn't perfect. There are flaws, but we still think it's beautiful," she continued quietly.
Hawkspeed did in fact look around and he found her to be right. It was beautiful. But it wasn't perfect. Everything dies. Disasters happen. But he was still comfortable in nature,"Your right," he breathed, smiling.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Hawkspeed did in fact look around and he found her to be right. It was beautiful. But it wasn't perfect. Everything dies. Disasters happen. But he was still comfortable in nature,"Your right," he breathed, smiling.
Hollypelt smiled and watched the kits again, frolicking and playing around. She sighed, unsure of what to say. "So... what do you think the sun and moon do? Are they related to StarClan or something else?" she asked, feeling the uncomfortable shift in conversation again. She smiled as she realized the conversation had come full circle. They were again talking about StarClan.
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Cardinalkit was walking into the clearing her head high with a smile on her muzzle her tail was in the air as well she took a deep breath and exhailed now looking around in the camp she wondered if there was anyone that she could talk to since she did feel a bit bored she spotted some others talking they seemed to be paired off in groups of either two or three or it's what it seemed like to her at least. Her ears flattened at the thought that she was the only one who wasn't in a group her brown eyes showed a bit of sadness she huffed and flicked her tail her ears perked back up she shook her head slightly and continued walking . Her orange and white tabby pelt shined in the sun she kept smiling and started humming she decided to sit down in a nice sunny spot and watch others talk again feeling lonely again she did her best to ignore it but she couldn't help but feel the want to be in a group as well. She did want a group of friends . She huffed again holding her head high
@Boba Fett

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Cardinalkit was walking into the clearing her head high with a smile on her muzzle her tail was in the air as well she took a deep breath and exhailed now looking around in the camp she wondered if there was anyone that she could talk to since she did feel a bit bored she spotted some others talking they seemed to be paired off in groups of either two or three or it's what it seemed like to her at least. Her ears flattened at the thought that she was the only one who wasn't in a group her brown eyes showed a bit of sadness she huffed and flicked her tail her ears perked back up she shook her head slightly and continued walking . Her orange and white tabby pelt shined in the sun she kept smiling and started humming she decided to sit down in a nice sunny spot and watch others talk again feeling lonely again she did her best to ignore it but she couldn't help but feel the want to be in a group as well. She did want a group of friends . She huffed again holding her head high
@Boba Fett
Embershade padded into camp with a sparrow in his jaws, tail held high. He dropped the sparrow in the fresh-kill pile and looked around. Soon he spotted a lone orange and white pelt in a splash of sunlight in the middle of the clearing. Embershade frowned as he recognized his adoptive daughter, Cardinalkit.

Embershade padded up to her from behind and licked her head,"Hi Cardinalkit," he mewed kindly, love and affection showing in his eyes as it swelled in his chest and ran through his veins.