Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Rowanblaze's hackles rose as the stench of ShadowClan reached his nostrils. His eyes narrowed, claws unsheathing slowly as he walked. "Well, if this is a trap, Mistwing...I won't go a coward. I'll fight to protect those in my clan before I run away." The russet tom had grown serious, different than his playful, loving side. His hair stood on end, body prickling with anticipation. He didn't like ShadowClan, not one bit. However, the tom never picked a fight unless someone came at him first. Of course, he would fling himself into battle to protect another or prevent another from attacking his clan mates, but he'd never purposefully start a fight. "Let's just get this night over with." His eyes lowered as he padded closer to Mistwing, pelts brushing a lot more than before. He was worried for her safety and Wolfhearts, wherever she was at the moment.
Something in Mistwing stirred when she saw Shadowclan cats slip from the shadows and she scanned their faces. Much like her own clan, cats wore expressions of hostility, apprehension and fear. Mistwing searched the throng of Thunderclan cats for Snowstar as a wave of unease washed over them. She was curious to see how the leader would react, but she realized with a chill it had grown so dark that she could barely tell her clanmates apart. Mistwing looked up to the sky and stiffened for a moment. It was Rowanblaze's warmth pressed into her side that regained her attention, she turned to look at the now serious tom and gestures with her nose to the moon, which had heavy clouds threatening to close in on it. She mewed in a hushed tone, "That can't be good."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather stalked around at the edge of the patrol. He flattened his ears and glared at ShadowClan.
If the knew what's best they'd back off. He unsheathed his claws and let out a low growl.
~°~
Dusktalon lifted a paw and laughed.
Stupid ThunderClan. They should just mind their own business, because someone will get hurt! She narrowed her eyes as a evil smirk formed on her face.

Character Site

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight watched the apprentices scramble up into the trees and rokled his eyes. There was no guaruntee that ThunderClan would attack. It was a gathering. However, there was no guaruntee that they wouldn't . He tensed, watching to see what Goldenstar would do.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Frostedflight watched the apprentices scramble up into the trees and rokled his eyes. There was no guaruntee that ThunderClan would attack. It was a gathering. However, there was no guaruntee that they wouldn't . He tensed, watching to see what Goldenstar would do.
Ravenflight and Darkblossom shivered and were huddled together near Frostedflight
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:14 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Snarlfang scented the Thunderclanners before he saw them. The golden-ginger tom raised his tail to alert any cats behind him who may not have noticed. He flicked his gaze quickly to Halfgaze and Goldenstar, wondering if they'd say anything or not. The tom widened his stance just in case, preparing himself for the worst. However, it was a gathering night, and everyone was supposed to honor the truce. He wiggled his nose, the side of his jaw with his snaggletooth wrinkling up. Those mangy Thunderclan cats better not try anything. They always put their paws where they aren't needed. The 28 moon old tom shook his head slightly and looked at his fellow clanmates,
wondering what his patrol would do next.

Open

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 19th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had become aware of the Thunderclan scent long before Halfgaze had pointed it out, but he didn’t flinch and tell the entire clan. One, because they probably had all scented it anyways, and two, because he didn’t want to start anything. The gathering was important, he just wanted to make it there on time. Saying that, if Thunderclan still wanted a fight, he would give them one. Glancing over at Halfgaze, he nodded, “I can, don’t start anything,” he murmured. Glancing up at the sky, he was relieved to see the moon still there, despite the many clouds. Starclan was still allowing the gathering to go on, so nothing bad had happened yet. Glancing around for Thunderclan’s patrol, he decided not to become paranoid, and walked normally, telling himself that if Thunderclan wanted a battle, they could pick it, he wasn’t starting it.
Halfgaze was aware that everyone on the patrol was fully capable of recognizing Thunderclan scent. She knew that Goldenstar must have smelled it. However, the presence of another clan they they’d recent fought put the tortoiseshell on edge. She wanted to gauge the leader’s reaction and see if he was as concerned as her. She nodded to his response and faced forward again, trying to stop herself from looking around for the other clan. Halfgaze didn’t think that she had actually alerted him to their presence, but now he knew that she knew.
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydreams ears perked at the mention of being a warrior. had they really been missing that much? that they forgot to even ask nightpaw how her life had been going for once? her training? her well being? they had been so caught up in their own selfishness they couldnt see their best friend right infront of them. "Atleast i did something right." the thought made them feel slightly better, even if they didnt show it on the outside. they had nightpaw. and right now, that had to be enough, they had no choice. they took a glance towards her. she had grown so much, basically bigger than daydream at this point. she was going to be a warrior, a true member of this clan. they could remember when she was a scared kittypet who had been attacked by dogs on the brink of death. and now she was here, living through battles and training. daydream was so proud of her. "Im proud of you." they mewed softly, looking up at her this time. that was the most theyve spoken for days it seemed. but they were, they were proud of their nightpaw.
Much to Nightpaw's surprise, they did reply. While she wasn't thrilled at how the first words seemed to have a cutting edge to the enby, she clearly heard Daydream say that they were proud. She smiled softly, hope rising at seeing just this little bit of engagement from her dear friend. "Thank you. It's been a journey." There had been many twists and turns in Nightpaw's life as a clancat. She'd made friends, she'd learned, she'd lost, she'd fought. And through it all, she had come to love Shadowclan and the forest, and the life the warriors of the clans lived. Daydream had seen her through it all, as a caretaker, a friend, even a mentor or sorts at points when she gave her her first battle training after her first mentor stopped training her. In spite of all the hardship Daydream had suffered, they'd always found time for Nightpaw. She didn't think she could ever pay them back. But at least she could be there for them. She butted her head into Daydream's neck as they walked. "Not as proud as I am of you," she countered, adding in her own mind, I'm here...

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Ravenflight and Darkblossom shivered and were huddled together near Frostedflight
Frostedflight glanced at the warriors huddled at his side. He brushed them with his tail comfortingly. "Don't be scared. Surely ThunderClan will not attack on the night of the truce."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
’Stupid ThunderClanner. I just want to take my claws down his throat, and watch the light die from his eyes... yes. Or better yet, cripple the fox-heart, watch him beg for mercy. Kill him anyway.’ Sharppaw fumed silently, his ego knocked down a few notches from the border fight. He followed the rest of ShadowClan, a scowl curling on his muzzle. He hated running from a fight more than being beaten. It was indignifying. It was humiliating. It was... infuriating. It made him want more than ever to make Morningblue suffer. Then, a putrid scent swamped his nose. ‘ThunderClan.’ He looked around for Morningblue, pinning his ears back.
@blue jellie

Morningblue kept close to his sister, his tail giving an angry lash as he kept his jaws parted. The piney, rotten scent of Shadowclan was growing stronger as they kept on. Everything he knew about warrior life told him this apprentice wouldn't dare touch another clan cat at a gathering. His mentor and his leader would have his mangy pelt for bedding. But he was taking no chances. He didn't trust this apprentice as far as a badger could fly. He glanced at Jaystorm again, the worry in his eye masked with determination and anger. "Stay close to me," he ordered under his breath as they moved. She could gripe about his protectiveness all she liked. She may be in danger and he wasn't about to have her hurt. Not now, not ever, and especially not by some honorless little Shadowclan foxheart.

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Casual Scribbles @Dark blossom
Hey guys you don't wanna attack from above?" She whispered to him from above "It'll be fun" She said smiling at them gently.
Darkblossom heard lightpaw and looked up at him her gentle green eyes looking at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Frostedflight glanced at the warriors huddled at his side. He brushed them with his tail comfortingly. "Don't be scared. Surely ThunderClan will not attack on the night of the truce."
"Let's hope...." Darkblossom said shivering and thinking of her sister in star clan. Adder paw? If you can hear my thoughts, I really miss you.she prayed silently to star clan that hawkkit was ok and to her sister who was killed in a past battle with thunderclan.

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Closed Thread