Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 11:05 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:42 PM

Old February 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Well of course it was us."A boy a little shorter than Kaira walked out his eyes pure white followed by a girl and a boy,"It was pretty easy, we finished it in about thirty minutes and it took you guys about two hours, but I guess thats what happens when you have elite like us."He shrugged and then the other boy stepped forward,"Well with two masterful taijutsu users like us they stand no chance Jeko."The boy explained,"Oh I know Len."He chuckled but then the girl stepped forward and hit both of them on the head,"Shut up you two."She sighed and stepped in front,"Sorry about them they're both idiots."She said.

Kaira just stood there staring at the boys eyes,"So a Hyuga and from the looks of it a useless idiot."He said coldly,"You aren't worth my time."Kaira explained and pushed past them wincing in pain a bit from the curse mark on his neck which was burning now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Of couse you won cause 1 of you had a Kunai blade. I saw it while I was searching for loners. You amlost stabbed me(we need some drama here)" Darky said seeing the blade nearby.

@Swiftheart
"Can you three just go?I have to officially pass them." Kenji sighed,knowing that nobody would listen.
"You don't look like you could have beaten anyone powerful.You wouldn't be here if you ran into all three of us." Saki said."You probably just picked someone weak out and stole there scroll.Maby you even asked nicely and they felt sorry for you." She smirked,looking at all three of them as she spoke.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; February 18th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

"Of couse you won cause 1 of you had a Kunai blade. I saw it while I was searching for loners. You amlost stabbed me(we need some drama here)" Darky said seeing the blade nearby.

@Swiftheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Can you three just go?I have to officially pass them." Kenji sighed,knowing that nobody would listen.
"You don't look like you could have beaten anyone powerful.You wouldn't be here if you ran into all three of us." Saki said."You probably just picked someone weak out and stole there scroll.Maby you even asked nicely and they felt sorry for you." She smirked,looking at all three of them as she spoke.
The three of them all laughed together,"Well first off I don't know what Kunai blade you're speaking of as none of us carry weapons because we don't need it, and second off we actually beat one of the strongest teams just for fun, so I'd think before you speak because they way all of you look... well its embarrassing to say the least."Jeko explained.

Kaira stopped in his tracks and looked back at his companions and the newly met people,"You three are delusional, if I wouldn't get kicked out I would take you three out without even breaking a sweat, and i'm sure my companio-"He suddenly dropped to the floor wincing in pain and holding his neck and shaking,"Why now!"He yelled and fell onto his side as he watched the three of them laugh at his strife.

(After this any of you two can take the other two i'll make a form if you want them, but if not i'll keep them. Jeko is off limits though I have a plan for him lol.)
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:

The three of them all laughed together,"Well first off I don't know what Kunai blade you're speaking of as none of us carry weapons because we don't need it, and second off we actually beat one of the strongest teams just for fun, so I'd think before you speak because they way all of you look... well its embarrassing to say the least."Jeko explained.

Kaira stopped in his tracks and looked back at his companions and the newly met people,"You three are delusional, if I wouldn't get kicked out I would take you three out without even breaking a sweat, and i'm sure my companio-"He suddenly dropped to the floor wincing in pain and holding his neck and shaking,"Why now!"He yelled and fell onto his side as he watched the three of them laugh at his strife.

(After this any of you two can take the other two i'll make a form if you want them, but if not i'll keep them. Jeko is off limits though I have a plan for him lol.)
Mkay.I'm relating wether Jin should come in or not and just be "What's up everyone!" XD)

Saki looked back at Kaira,realizing he had fell.She turned away from the team and went to Kaira."Hey Kaira,what's wrong?" She muttered seriously.
Kenji walked up to the other team."Ok so whatever score you haven't to settle finish it later in the third round.Your supposed to be meeting in the arena.Shouldn't be that hard to find,So unless you want to get disqualified you should go." Kenji explained,glancing at Kaira.He had been informed about what had happened by the test proctor,and knew he would have to seal the mark before the next round.

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Mkay.I'm relating wether Jin should come in or not and just be "What's up everyone!" XD)

Saki looked back at Kaira,realizing he had fell.She turned away from the team and went to Kaira."Hey Kaira,what's wrong?" She muttered seriously.
Kenji walked up to the other team."Ok so whatever score you haven't to settle finish it later in the third round.Your supposed to be meeting in the arena.Shouldn't be that hard to find,So unless you want to get disqualified you should go." Kenji explained,glancing at Kaira.He had been informed about what had happened by the test proctor,and knew he would have to seal the mark before the next round.
The three of them shrugged and headed off,"See you losers later, can't wait to beat you."Jeko said.

Kaira pushed Saki off of him and struggled to his feet,"It this thing on my neck it keeps burning and as soon as I saw those three it got worse, almost like it was trying to activate or something."He explained.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:

The three of them shrugged and headed off,"See you losers later, can't wait to beat you."Jeko said.

Kaira pushed Saki off of him and struggled to his feet,"It this thing on my neck it keeps burning and as soon as I saw those three it got worse, almost like it was trying to activate or something."He explained.
"You two should go.I'll help Kaira and send him with you when we are done." Kenji said.Saki looked at Kaira."Fine.Just make sure he can still become a chunin." Saki said,walking ahead to the large arched doorway and waiting for darky.
@Alicewolfheart

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:43 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

@Swiftheart

Both of tails came out as her left eye glew yellow.
"We will beat you Jeko." she hissed. She went to the door with her team.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
"You two should go.I'll help Kaira and send him with you when we are done." Kenji said.Saki looked at Kaira."Fine.Just make sure he can still become a chunin." Saki said,walking ahead to the large arched doorway and waiting for darky.
@Alicewolfheart
Quote:

@Swiftheart

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me."He let his arm rest on Kenjis neck and went a little limp."
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:

@Swiftheart

Quote:

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me."He let his arm rest on Kenjis neck and went a little limp."
Saki and darky entered an arena with a few people in itShe stopped,looking around.Judging from where they where,the last part of these exams would put them against either other genin or some joining." The other people should be here soon.It looks like this round will be-"
"Fighting against something one on one." Jin finished,just walking into the room.He went up to he edge and leaned against the fence that blocked the seats from the arena."You put up a good fight in the forest of death,and Saiken said you did to." He said.

Kenji helped hold kjaira up."Ok.We need to go somewhere more closed in,then I can seal it." He explained to Kaira,not wanting him to have no idea what was going on.

Old February 18th, 2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Saki and darky entered an arena with a few people in itShe stopped,looking around.Judging from where they where,the last part of these exams would put them against either other genin or some joining." The other people should be here soon.It looks like this round will be-"
"Fighting against something one on one." Jin finished,just walking into the room.He went up to he edge and leaned against the fence that blocked the seats from the arena."You put up a good fight in the forest of death,and Saiken said you did to." He said.

Kenji helped hold kjaira up."Ok.We need to go somewhere more closed in,then I can seal it." He explained to Kaira,not wanting him to have no idea what was going on.
"Oh I see you all made it but where's your failure?"Jeko chuckled.

Kaira nodded and plopped down into the room that they had found, it was dark and dingy but he knew it would work,"Lets get this over with so I can go fight those idiots."
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:28 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

@Ant I will take the girl.

"Jin I am not in a good mood" darky hissed. She had a kunai to Jin neck.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer