Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:34 PM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:10 PM

Old January 14th, 2018, 03:44 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Me too help XD)
Koja paused and turned, staring at Beshte almost blankly. "Who're you?"

##

Kion eventually sighed, staring at Claire. Then he offered a small smile. "Together again, huh?"
"You just can't escape the job." Claire shrugged. "I came to find you soon as the robot thing started."
"And how did you know where I was?" Kion asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. "We haven't talked in like, years. And we just moved here."
Claire cocked her head to the side. "You've got the same phone you had before." She replied, sounding almost smug. "Tracking you wasn't too hard."
Kion gave her an uncertain glance. "I don't know how I feel about this."
"Congratulations, you have a stalker." Claire said dryly, then looked at Kion's hand, which was still on her shoulder. "You lookin' to keep that hand?"
"Uh, yes," Kion immediately pulled away.
"Smart move, bunk-buddy," Claire smirked sarcastically. "Smart move."
"Gladly!" Uzuri replied. She was eager to get away from the chaos, as was Jack.
"We just need to gather a few survivors!" Moyo looked over to Zircon for agreement "Right Zirc? Zircon???"
Zircon wasn't listening. Her eyes were wide and filled with both joy and fear. Through the crowd she could see a girl. A girl with silver grey hair.
Moyo followed her gaze, and gasped immediately. "Is that--"
"SILVER!!" Zircon's voice suddenly broke through her lips, sending an echo across the area.

"Hm?" Julian instantly recognized the voice. "Zircon...?" He turned his head, and immediately spotted the child's sunset hair in the crowd. "Zircon!"

##

"I'm a kid who learned a lot of stuff from his mom," Beshte smiled kindly and stepped forward. "If you can get me the right supplies, I can do what I can with that knee.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Silver wasn't positive what was happening. She knew what her father was doing, yes- but she didn't understand why some of the humans were running around like ants. Did they not know of Ruby and Zircon? Had they not announced it to the public that they would save them? Then again, secrecy was a good policy to have in times like these. She focused her gaze on her father who stood proudly above the streets, the demonic smirk on his face chilling her to the bone. She wished that their family wasn't so... broken. She wanted to have a normal life with her sister and father without worrying about the experiments and the tests, without feeling trapped within her body unable to walk freely or escape. The cyborg looked away from the floating platform and to where a loud shot had been fired- her gaze focused on Kilana Prime and her sister, as well as Moyo, and it didn't take her long to put two and two together. Letting out a squeak of alarm, the cyborg began running quickly- away from the sonic blast that would likely disable her functions long enough to prevent her from doing anything useful.

Ruby watched as the robots began to fall from the sky and she got up. Despite all she had been trying to do, Chaka, Vexy, and Vincent weren't responding. There was no use in trying to help those who wouldn't reach out and take the help- despite her feelings for Chaka, she had to think about the needs of the many rather than the few behind her. She'd give them one last chance to come with them to the safe place and reorganize everything. "Chaka. Get your siblings, and come with me." She glared back at him and his family before getting up and opening the door. "Zircon! Moyo!" She called, dodging a falling droid before it could smash her and jogging over quickly to the group of people waiting. "Thank you for that rescue, darlings." She frowned at her dress, which was now dirty from all the commotion. Picking a piece of lint off of it and flicking it off, she smiled up at all of them. "Shall we head off?"

@Random Melody
@Christmas Star

Amy dodged a falling robot as she sprinted to her truck. Having already figured out that Simba has left, her top priority at that moment was to make sure her truck wouldn't get damaged- not a single dent!- because of all the robots. "Hop in boys!" She shouted, swinging into the driver's seat and starting up the cars. "Let's get to that place of yours."

@Shadomaru
Like he assumed, Simba wasn't there. "Right. You know where it is right?" He asked getting in the car.

His partner however got into the back of the car.
He was angry and disappointed at himself.

"Hey." He told him. "It's not your fault. Let's focus on getting him the next time."
Old January 15th, 2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Star View Post
"Gladly!" Uzuri replied. She was eager to get away from the chaos, as was Jack.
"We just need to gather a few survivors!" Moyo looked over to Zircon for agreement "Right Zirc? Zircon???"
Zircon wasn't listening. Her eyes were wide and filled with both joy and fear. Through the crowd she could see a girl. A girl with silver grey hair.
Moyo followed her gaze, and gasped immediately. "Is that--"
"SILVER!!" Zircon's voice suddenly broke through her lips, sending an echo across the area.

"Hm?" Julian instantly recognized the voice. "Zircon...?" He turned his head, and immediately spotted the child's sunset hair in the crowd. "Zircon!"

##

"I'm a kid who learned a lot of stuff from his mom," Beshte smiled kindly and stepped forward. "If you can get me the right supplies, I can do what I can with that knee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Like he assumed, Simba wasn't there. "Right. You know where it is right?" He asked getting in the car.

His partner however got into the back of the car.
He was angry and disappointed at himself.

"Hey." He told him. "It's not your fault. Let's focus on getting him the next time."
Silver crashed to the ground and rolled to her feet, flinching as she heard her little sister. Nonono, Zircon, please! Her gaze darted to Zircon, gripping tightly onto her arms. He's found you! "Run!" She yelled as loud as she could, sprinting towards them. She might be able to escape... she might be able to be with her sister. She dodged another falling droid and reached out towards Zircon as she got closer.

Ruby blinked, recognizing the girl. Her eyes flicked up to where Julian was and regrettably, he was looking right at them. "Well," She started, frowning. "We've yet to escape this hell. Jack, can you contact Amy? Her truck may be our only way out of here." She tugged on her sleeve and sighed. "Pity, this really was a nice dress." She mumbled before ripping off both of her sleeves and the skirt, leaving her with the scarlet red bodice and a pair of black jeans. She glared at the flowery sleeves and skirt in vague annoyance before tying them together to make a makeshift sling and picked up a droid arm. Grabbing a couple more parts, she fashioned together a blaster of some sorts.

Amy stomped on the gas and took off to the place where the boys needed to be, the Australian girl cursing as she almost got clipped by a falling droid. "Damn bots, I swear if there's a single scratch on my truck I will march up to Julian himself and blast his head wide open."
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Silver crashed to the ground and rolled to her feet, flinching as she heard her little sister. Nonono, Zircon, please! Her gaze darted to Zircon, gripping tightly onto her arms. He's found you! "Run!" She yelled as loud as she could, sprinting towards them. She might be able to escape... she might be able to be with her sister. She dodged another falling droid and reached out towards Zircon as she got closer.

Ruby blinked, recognizing the girl. Her eyes flicked up to where Julian was and regrettably, he was looking right at them. "Well," She started, frowning. "We've yet to escape this hell. Jack, can you contact Amy? Her truck may be our only way out of here." She tugged on her sleeve and sighed. "Pity, this really was a nice dress." She mumbled before ripping off both of her sleeves and the skirt, leaving her with the scarlet red bodice and a pair of black jeans. She glared at the flowery sleeves and skirt in vague annoyance before tying them together to make a makeshift sling and picked up a droid arm. Grabbing a couple more parts, she fashioned together a blaster of some sorts.

Amy stomped on the gas and took off to the place where the boys needed to be, the Australian girl cursing as she almost got clipped by a falling droid. "Damn bots, I swear if there's a single scratch on my truck I will march up to Julian himself and blast his head wide open."
"Of course." He said unloading his gun. "I need a nap."
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"Oh god." Kila flinched when Zircon yelled, her eyes going wide when she saw Julian. She instantly reached out, grabbing Zircon's shoulder to pull her back a little.

##

"Oh." Koja said simply, eyebrows furrowing as he stared at Beshte.

Claire glanced over toward the others, shoving her hands into her pockets. "You should head back to your friends. And your siblings."
"Yeah." Kion followed her gaze.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:11 PM

"That's our cue!" Jack quickly ran towards a large van, and Uzuri was tempted to follow immediately
"We should go!" Uzuri said to Kila
"Not without Silver!" Zircon protested, struggling against Kila.

"Don't just stand there, idiots!" Julian roared. "Get her! Get her quick!" The droned quickly responded without hesitation. The began in Zircon's direction

##

"I trust him!" Sade smiled at Beshte.
The boy returned it, looking slightly relieved. Koja was pretty intimidating.

Old January 24th, 2018, 09:23 PM

Ruby loaded the blaster and aimed at a droid, blasting it away when it got a bit too close for the girl's liking. "I'll get Silver, just get Zircon into the van. I'll meet you at the eastern subway entrance." She called out, rolling forward and sprinting towards Silver. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled the pin out of a grenade she had tucked in her purse, tossing it at just the right moment so that it exploded just as two droids swooped down at her, blasting them apart. She grabbed onto the bionic girl's arm and yanked her behind a building, tapping her comm-unit and connecting to the voice-chat she'd used to communicate with the others previously. "Got her." She informed them, turning to Silver. "Alright, Silv, we need to hurry. Turn around so I can disable the tracking software on you." Silver turned around obediently and bent her head forward so that Ruby could access the wires plugged into the back of her neck. With a couple of twists and the slice of a knife, one of the cords dropped to the ground- disabling the tracking software on Silver and allowing her to hide just like Zircon could. "Okay, you're all good. Let's get to the subway, shall we?"

Silver nodded in response and began running alongside Ruby. "How's my sister?" She asked, not seeming winded in the slightest.

"Good. She misses you a lot." Ruby responded, swinging around a pole and continuing her sprint towards the subway entrance.

Last edited by rubinaito; January 24th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM

I have a great idea, how about this doesn't die XDD
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario&Co. View Post
I have a great idea, how about this doesn't die XDD
xD
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:45 PM

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive