Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by finley.exe
Today 12:37 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM

Old November 25th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default New year and One year

So December 31st 2017 will be my 1 year anniversary on WCO! It will also be New Year's Eve so I thought I'm going to put them both together.

There are multiple things you could do or you could do all! You don't have to do them but these are some ideas:

What would you like to see me do on WCO in future
Set a goal for me/an aim to reach (such as...aiming to make longer posts or sort out finders for my charries cause I'm unorganised)
Share stories or memories of me/ favourite things of mine(such as what you thought of me when I joined, favourite one of my cats, favourite RP I've ever done etc.)
Share some things you thought I've done well/some of my best things (such as the best RP I've ever done, best character I have)
Share some things that maybe didn't go so well and I could change or improve (such as worst RP, worst character...worst plot)

I will also be revealing some things that I will be posting in future such as new threads (RPs and games), new cats and new plots! I am also working on making some more of those MAP AMV PMV type things...

Okay, I look forward to seeing all the fun things you respond with!
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Falling In

Default Re: New year and One year

Bump!
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

I have a suprise for you...*squirms in excitement for December 31st* Oh wait! That was my rejoin date. When I decided to leave WCO and never return, on December 31st I decided to give WCO a second shot OwO!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
I have a suprise for you...*squirms in excitement for December 31st* Oh wait! That was my rejoin date. When I decided to leave WCO and never return, on December 31st I decided to give WCO a second shot OwO!
Lol so in a way, we've both been here the same amount of time (since you rejoined)

And don't tease me about surprises! I'll get all excited!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
Falling In

So guys I've decided to reveal my first plan for the near future... 4 (or 5) new cats will be joining the clans. I know, I know I need to stop making new cats that I'll probably never use but there's a twist...

Get ready for:
FinchFlower of Riverclan
HareStorm of WindClan
FernIce of ThunderClan
And SpeckledBird of ShadowClan.

FinchFlower: a white and tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes. Small.
HareStorm: a wiry brown Tom with pale green eyes. Blind
FernIce: a white she-cat with one blue eye, one green eye.
SpeckledBird: brown tabby she-cat with green-brown eyes.

They all have an eating problem.

FinchFlower: was the runt of her litter. Her mother was very paranoid and therefore decided to feed Finchkit more than the others and eventually stopped feeding the others all together. She didn't realise this and therefore kept Finchkit by her side 24/7 and kept feeding her and feeding her. As Finchkit became older and closer to apprenticeship, she became a very fat cat and her mother stopped feeding her so she could lose some weight. After this, Finchkit was given some prey to try and get her eating normal food but Finchkit wasn't having it. She only wanted her mother's milk. When FinchPaw hadn't left the nursery for moons, begging and begging for food, her mother ran away and had more kits because she couldn't put up with FinchPaw anymore.

HareStorm: His parents and siblings (except for 2) were killed. They were raised by their Uncle. Bullied for being blind and afraid of storms, HarePaw ran away and ended up being taken away by twolegs for a few moons. He returned not being able to have kits and he was very fat and lazy. He returned to WindClan gaining his warrior name Harestorm but was bullied again for being fat and sleepy so Harestorm stopped eating to become a slim good-looking Tom again. After a few moons, he tried to eat prey again but because his body wasn't used to it, he was sick. He now only ate every couple of moons.
HareStorm's sister had kits but her mate ran away so Harestorm and his brother decided to help her raise them.

IceFern: former kittypet. When she came to the forest she never really liked prey and therefore only ate a bite of every piece. Other cats can see she is struggling but she insists that the rest of the clan needs feeding before her. Moons had gone by and FernIce now had kits but after talking lots to her mate (who she loved dearly and who supported her through everything and loved her unconditionally) they decided ,for her health and for the kits', it was best to give them away to another queen.

(You can theorise all you want about FernIce's kits being HareStorm's sister's kits...)

SpeckledBird: became deathly ill one day from eating a bad piece of prey and it scarred her for the rest of her life. She was always afraid of eating-the thought of eating repulsed her. Every time she ate she had to bring it back up because she hated it.

Let me know what you think
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:53 AM
Falling In

Hey guys! It's the 31st today and that means I have officially been on WCO for 1 year! How exciting! Please continue to post your thoughts and feelings as mentioned in the first post.

Also, as it is New Year's Eve tonight, I will be on WCO all day and all night until midnight! So of course I will be chatting and actively role playing.
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:25 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Hey! Congratulations!

The first roleplay we had... was that the one between Phantomkit and Shinekit, when they first met? That was a good one.

Not sure what else to say though.
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:41 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
So guys I've decided to reveal my first plan for the near future... 4 (or 5) new cats will be joining the clans. I know, I know I need to stop making new cats that I'll probably never use but there's a twist...

Get ready for:
FinchFlower of Riverclan
HareStorm of WindClan
FernIce of ThunderClan
And SpeckledBird of ShadowClan.

FinchFlower: a white and tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes. Small.
HareStorm: a wiry brown Tom with pale green eyes. Blind
FernIce: a white she-cat with one blue eye, one green eye.
SpeckledBird: brown tabby she-cat with green-brown eyes.

They all have an eating problem.

FinchFlower: was the runt of her litter. Her mother was very paranoid and therefore decided to feed Finchkit more than the others and eventually stopped feeding the others all together. She didn't realise this and therefore kept Finchkit by her side 24/7 and kept feeding her and feeding her. As Finchkit became older and closer to apprenticeship, she became a very fat cat and her mother stopped feeding her so she could lose some weight. After this, Finchkit was given some prey to try and get her eating normal food but Finchkit wasn't having it. She only wanted her mother's milk. When FinchPaw hadn't left the nursery for moons, begging and begging for food, her mother ran away and had more kits because she couldn't put up with FinchPaw anymore.

HareStorm: His parents and siblings (except for 2) were killed. They were raised by their Uncle. Bullied for being blind and afraid of storms, HarePaw ran away and ended up being taken away by twolegs for a few moons. He returned not being able to have kits and he was very fat and lazy. He returned to WindClan gaining his warrior name Harestorm but was bullied again for being fat and sleepy so Harestorm stopped eating to become a slim good-looking Tom again. After a few moons, he tried to eat prey again but because his body wasn't used to it, he was sick. He now only ate every couple of moons.
HareStorm's sister had kits but her mate ran away so Harestorm and his brother decided to help her raise them.

IceFern: former kittypet. When she came to the forest she never really liked prey and therefore only ate a bite of every piece. Other cats can see she is struggling but she insists that the rest of the clan needs feeding before her. Moons had gone by and FernIce now had kits but after talking lots to her mate (who she loved dearly and who supported her through everything and loved her unconditionally) they decided ,for her health and for the kits', it was best to give them away to another queen.

(You can theorise all you want about FernIce's kits being HareStorm's sister's kits...)

SpeckledBird: became deathly ill one day from eating a bad piece of prey and it scarred her for the rest of her life. She was always afraid of eating-the thought of eating repulsed her. Every time she ate she had to bring it back up because she hated it.

Let me know what you think
That's all so sad! How do they survive? I hope they get better. It would be interesting if they could help lead a premature "therapy" group for insecurity, or neediness, or just problems. The concept would be new, but might fit in and make some heartbreak go away.
Waffle.

Old December 31st, 2017, 07:31 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

hey, congrats on one year! i don’t exactly know when we first interacted, but it was awhile ago
i hope you enjoy the new year, and if you want to roleplay at any point, i’m always open!

here’s to many more years
(i just realized i’m on my fourth year actually- )
Old December 31st, 2017, 07:48 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
That's all so sad! How do they survive? I hope they get better. It would be interesting if they could help lead a premature "therapy" group for insecurity, or neediness, or just problems. The concept would be new, but might fit in and make some heartbreak go away.
At first I thought about having them all meet up together but I thought it would be more interesting to see how they treat themselves when they think they're suffering alone. But also it could've gone badly and they could've encouraged eachother to continue not to eat. HareStorm's story is a bit happier and gets a bit better. There's a possibility that The others' stories get a bit better too. Maybe we could RP with them sometime?