Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:03 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Rise and Fall of life.

Okay so this is the life story of my cat One-eye who is beast of my Grandma's cat, Ruth.

One-eye was born in SkyClan to [Mother] and [Father] by the name Finchkit. She had three siblings, [Brother 1] Wedkit and [Sister]. The four of them lived a happy life till one day. [Mother] and [Father] had gotten into a heated fight with each other witch caused [Mother] to leave SkyClan with her four 2 moon old kits.

[Mother] struggled to provided for her young kits on her own. luckily [Step father] showed up and help [Mother] though leaf-bear. Soon [Step father] and [Mother] took a liking to each other. Leaving Finchkit and her siblings with a new father.

Since [Mother] became mates with [Step father] things changed. Finchkit's name was changed to Ruth, [Brother 1]'s was changed to [Brother 1's new name], Wedkit was changed to Storm and [Sister] was changed to [Sister's new name]. It took Ruth a while to get used to the new name but she did.

Once Ruth and her siblings were around 12 moons old [Mother] told them she was expecting [Step father]'s kits. Ruth was a bit surprised but told her mother she was happy for them. They had [Haft-sibling 1] and [Haft-sibling 2]. Storm didn't really like this but hide it well from [Mother] and [Step father].

By the age of 15 moons Ruth and her siblings told [Mother] they needed to move on with there life. So, the four set off to explore the land beyond were they lived. After about a moon Storm missies [Mother] and heads back home after saying his goodbyes to his siblings. Later that moon the three meet [Kittypet and Nest. They stayed around for awhile till the unknown calls for Ruth. The day she was going to leave [Brother 1] and [Sister] tell her there not coming with her. Because [Sister] is expecting Nest's kits and [Brother 1] fell in love with [Kittypet].(If you read this far put a Meow~ in other) Ruth leaves her two siblings behind. Alone she travels till she meets Cypress. They live and hunt together for about 3 moons till she tell him she's expecting his kits. His whole personality changes and he clams that Ruth is lying. With that he leaves and Ruth never sees him again.

In mid leaf-bear Ruth has her kits, Bear, Snake and Venom. Snake dies because Ruth can't provide enough milk. But the other two survive though leaf-bear. When the kits are around 3 moons old Ruth go's out to hunt and come's back to see a snake eating Venom and Bear had a bad bite. With rage Ruth attacked the snake. It got her eye but she killed it. Sadly Bear dies from the snake bite and Ruth loses all sight out of her right eye.

Ruth then leaves the place her first litter had died to find a new home. She meets [Old she-cat] who gives her the name One-eye. One-eye tells the molly her story and the molly tell she hers. The old molly also gives One-eye tips on hunting with poor eye sight. Witch come in handy. After staying with [Old she-cat] for a few moons One-eye sets off to find a permanent home.

At the age of 27 moons One-eye some how finds her way back to SkyClan were she meets Storm. Storm, who know had a warrior name, was very excited to find One-eye. He gets the leader to let her join then tells her about how he went to find [Mother] and found [Father] instead.

After being in SkyClan about a moon One-eye meets Fawnrunner [Friend 2] and [Love interest]. They all, along with Duskwhisper form a tight bond. After a little bit longer [Love interest] and One-eye become mates. One-eye becomes pregnant again and meets [Queen 1] and [Queen 2]. One-eye then gives berth to Tigerkit Twanykit, [Kit 6] and Littlekit. One-eye and [Love interest] happily raze the four kits together.

After the four kits are 6 moons One-eye returns to being a warrior and hunting training but she missies being a queen. After about 7 more moons One-eye becomes pregnant with [Love interest]'s second letter and she moves back to the nursery and becomes a forever queens. She gives birth to [Kit 8] and [Kit 9].

Be the time [Kit 9] and [Kit 8] are 10 moons. One-eye is expecting kits again. She has Tigerkit Leafkit and Fidgetkit.

By around 54 moons One-eye still missies [Sister] [Brother 1] and the rest of her family but she is grateful to have 9 kits, a mate, a brother and some friends still with her.

Key:
Open|Taken

Roles:
Mother: She-cat only, will leave SkyClan and become mates with Stepfather.
Father: Tom only, will stay in SkyClan, you pick if he gets a new mate.
Brother 1: Must be a kind and understanding tom who become involved with a Kitty-pet.
Brother 2: A quiet tom that is really close to One-eye and rejoins the Clan. Taken, by @Snake's Duskwhisper
Sister: A sweet she-cat that was really close to One-eye before she became mates with Nest.
Step father: Must be a tom outside of the Clans who doesn't believe in any thing the Clans do but StarClan, witch is optional.
Haft-sibling 1: Must look kind of like Mother and Step father.
Haft-sibling 2: Same as above.
Loner: A dashing young tom other ways anything go's.Taken by @Okapi's Nest
Kitty-pet: Must be a shy molly if Brother one is straight and Tom if he's not.
Rouge: Brave and handsome tom that will abandon One-eye when she tells him she's pregnant. Taken by @FadingEchoes's Cypress.
Kit 1: Must look like One-eye and Rouge. Dies from the snake bite. Taken, Bear, @Duskflight
Kit 2: Same as kit 1. Dies from the cold. Taken Okapi's Snake
Kit 3: Same as Kit 1 and 2. Is killed by the snake. Taken by @Edmia's Venom.
Old she-cat: A wise old molly that helps out One-eye.
Friend 1: Anything go's as long as its in SkyClan.Taken, Fawnrunner, @The one and only me
Friend 2: Anything as long as it's in SkyClan..
Love interest: A brave loyal warrior that's a bit goofy and or funny. Has to be a tom.
Queen 1: Shy and sweet molly.
Queen 2: Friendly talkative molly.
Kit 4: Must look like One-eye and Love interest. Taken by Fuzzyfeline's Tigerkit.
Kit 5: Same as Kit 4. Taken by @PhantomRiderYT Twanykit.
Kit 6: Same as Kit 4 and 5.
Kit 8: Same as Kit 4, 5 and 6.
Kit 9: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, and 8.
Kit 10: Same as kit 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. Taken, Tigerkit, @Echofall
Kit 11: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Taken, Leafkit, @Silverfrost
Kit 12: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Taken by @blue jellie ;'s Figgetkit.

Form with link.
Name/link:
Role wanted:
Other:
Questions:

Form without link.
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Other:
Questions:

Pleas don't quote this. You can mention me though.

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 22nd, 2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Rise and Fall of life.

Anyone?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fuzzyfeline

Name: Fawnrunner
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: Fawnrunner is nice she-cat who enjoys hanging out with friends and family she is also a good hunter but she is also clingy and finds it hard to hide her feelings about other cats.
Role wanted: Friend 1
Other: meow~
Questions: none really
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Name: Fawnrunner
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: Fawnrunner is nice she-cat who enjoys hanging out with friends and family she is also a good hunter but she is also clingy and finds it hard to hide her feelings about other cats.
Role wanted: Friend 1
Other: meow~
Questions: none really
Excepted! Thank you.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Anyone?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Name: Bear
Clan: Loner
Personality: Funny enough, his name suites him to a tee, and not just because his fur like that of a bear. He is a very strong-minded and strong-willed young tom who isn't afraid to tackle a challenge head on. He loves to wrestle and play around a lot and if he gets into trouble, he can usually find a way out of it. When it comes to others he tends to get very protective over them very quickly, and his siblings are not exempt from that, if anything, he's even more protective over them than other cats. Some might call him a troublemaker, but really, he has a good heart and generally wants to see others happy and excelling.
While not exactly prideful, Bear loves to be praised and told that he is doing well, it's something that helps him keep going and to keep wanting to do good. He's not the smartest of the litter, but he can most certainly rival as the bravest and most likely to stand up to another if he sees them doing something wrong. He is not afraid of confrontation and he's not afraid of getting hurt. He will do whatever he can to correct something that is wrong, and to protect those he's close to.
Role wanted: Kit 1 {That dies of snake bite.}
Other: Meow~
Questions: Nope, not that I can think of! By the way, his appearance mostly looks like this -> Bear If that's a problem, I can find a better appearance for him c:

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Duskflight Thank you!

I think Bear will work just fine! And his appearance if perfectly fine.

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 4th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Bump.

I'm always willing to hear ideas on plots. Whether this one or a mother on.

Old December 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

just letting you know they'd be half-siblings, not step siblings since they share a biological parent!

@Fuzzyfeline

wolfhive
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Oh okay. Thanks @Mad King