Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:05 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:02 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 04:02 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:58 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:45 PM

Old December 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles happily “ come on! Tell us. Or we’ll get Sasuke to tell us” angel says stubbornly
Tord’s face turned a bright pink as he stood there. “Well, it happened at the Christmas party,” Tord started, “we went outside and...he proposed!” He said simply, smiling in a sort of way, shifting awkwardly from one foot to another.
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Sage checked his watch before adjusting his suit and walking down the long, red-carpeted aisle towards the doors. He opened them up and poked his head into Tord's room. "You ready?"
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
The Madness King

Angel jumps when sage poked his head In “ Hi no peeking go flirt with the fox we’re not ready “ he says pushing sage out as winter laughs softly “ so cute. Let me guess he used some big romantic lines to propose “

Sasuke was tense when Naruto fixed his tie a bit and stood back slowly “ ... congrats Sasuke. To think you’ll be getting married... with a other..” Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ ... we made our choice Naruto. You have sage and I have Tord. It was meant to be... the sun can not be with the darkness “ Naruto smiles softly as he sighs stepping back “ ... I know that better than anybody Sasuke for me.. protect him, love him and do whatever wolf things you do to keep him... like you did to me.” Sasuke smiles as he begins to suddenly hug Naruto close “ I will old friend..” Naruto smiles softly hugging him back quietly
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage checked his watch before adjusting his suit and walking down the long, red-carpeted aisle towards the doors. He opened them up and poked his head into Tord's room. "You ready?"
Quote:
Angel jumps when sage poked his head In “ Hi no peeking go flirt with the fox we’re not ready “ he says pushing sage out as winter laughs softly “ so cute. Let me guess he used some big romantic lines to propose “
Tord was going to speak as he saw Sage, and as quickly as he appeared, he was pushed out by Angel. He hadn’t exactly been expecting that, blinking, “You can let him in!” he called, smiling awkwardly. As Winter asked him about the proposal, “That’s basically what he did,” Tord shrugged, smiling, trying to remember the moment in silence.
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was going to speak as he saw Sage, and as quickly as he appeared, he was pushed out by Angel. He hadn’t exactly been expecting that, blinking, “You can let him in!” he called, smiling awkwardly. As Winter asked him about the proposal, “That’s basically what he did,” Tord shrugged, smiling, trying to remember the moment in silence.
@Rubinaito
Angel laughs softly “ no! The fox can come in ... wait .” He opens the door a bit “ don’t tell me the fox is the man in the relationship?” He says playfully “ ohh! He makes you blush doesn’t he?!”
Winter laughs softly “ that romantic man” he says playfully
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Killer laughs softly “ to be honest I thought Naruto was going to propose first. He may be the cutie but when it comes to love he’s always the one who strikes first while still being cute.” He says playfully as he looks around “ well I’ll check with Sasuke knowing winter he’ll probably growl at me if I go in to check on Tord. “ he says with a soft laugh as he begins to pet her head “ Live well my child. You’re a amazing sister to them “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around
@Celestial
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
"Thank you~"

Lion was busy icing a small cake in the kitchen

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
@Rubinaito
Angel laughs softly “ no! The fox can come in ... wait .” He opens the door a bit “ don’t tell me the fox is the man in the relationship?” He says playfully “ ohh! He makes you blush doesn’t he?!”
Tord blinked, he was a little confused to be honest, though he laughed either way. He just sat there awkwardly, hiding his face under the veil, smiling at Sage awkwardly as he stood there.
Old December 8th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked, he was a little confused to be honest, though he laughed either way. He just sat there awkwardly, hiding his face under the veil, smiling at Sage awkwardly as he stood there.
Sage's face grew red as Angel teased him, stuffing his hands in his pockets and glaring at the man. His fingers brushed up against the velvet case he kept he ring in, calming him down ever so slightly. "You will be thoroughly surprised tonight, then." He responded to Angel casually. He could almost imagine the magical moment, when he would lead Naruto out onto the balcony and share a beautiful kiss as the sun began to set. And as the moon rose into the air, Sage would bend down on one knee and offer the ring to Naruto. The ring was as modest golden band with a silver heart carved into it. He looked over at Tord and smiled happily. He moved over to him, adjusting the veil slightly and smoothing down a few stray hairs. "Well, Star-Boy." Sage chuckled. "Aren't you a sight to see." He personally considered Tord as his younger brother, and loved him as he loved Aspen. He looked down at Tord and smiled. "Mind if I walk you down the aisle to give you away to Sasuke?" He asked.

Last edited by rubinaito; December 8th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM
The Madness King

angel laughs softly “ I thought Killer was going to do that... wait maybe he’ll do that to you “ he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ I’ll go check on Sasuke. Knowing him Naruto is probably speaking with him now. See yea” he says as he walks out of the room

Killer smiles “ well I’m off” he says as he begins to walk soon reaching the kitchen. He sees lion and smiles as he leans against the door “ hi beautiful... seems like our wolf isn’t a pup anymore huh?”