Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:58 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
DNA couldn't help but find his laugh surprising cute. He never heard it before and it made his heart flutter. His cheeks lit up when he wrapped his arms around him, feeling like the taller man would lift him up. "Geennnneeee. The garden it purrrfect! You can confess anything to me, I don't mind and don't talk like that! You will have manyyy chances. " He reassured him. He let out a squeak when he mentioned breakfast, DNA had forgot about the delicious food. He didn't eat much but.. he loved food. It was his favorite thing to do if he wasn't with Anapos. "Foooooddd! Anapos, let's eat breakfast together! Then if you are up to it, you can say what you wish." His voice went high-pitch, his face was redder than a tomato. Licking his cheek but stopped, "Okay. I didn't do that." DNA said, looking in his eyes. For some reason he rarely looked people in the eyes, scared to see what they saw in him. He only saw his eye color, a wide smile spread throughout his face.
He smiles softly as he nods “ if I’m allowed to... the king doesn’t really like me eating in the same place as you... or even eating at all” he says recalling his so called food which is just scarps and raw meat... guess the king saw it fitting for a monster like he. He laughs softly again when the lord began to act so excited and cute, his heart began beating fast suddenly but he kept his composure no matter how hard it is around him. “ but I shall accompany you as you wish. Than we’ll head to the garden after if that’s okay for you my... Gene~” he says in playful tone, If he was going to die he might as well go down flirting with the one he fell for no matter how unworthy he is
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles softly as he nods “ if I’m allowed to... the king doesn’t really like me eating in the same place as you... or even eating at all” he says recalling his so called food which is just scarps and raw meat... guess the king saw it fitting for a monster like he. He laughs softly again when the lord began to act so excited and cute, his heart began beating fast suddenly but he kept his composure no matter how hard it is around him. “ but I shall accompany you as you wish. Than we’ll head to the garden after if that’s okay for you my... Gene~” he says in playful tone, If he was going to die he might as well go down flirting with the one he fell for no matter how unworthy he is
DNA furrowed his eyebrows, unhappy what he said. "That old man, how dare he think like that. Everyone should eat, everyone. Don't listen to him, okay?" His tone raised a little, his gaze softening. He knew what the King thought of Anapos. Their were times he didn't even know why he was King, how could someone be so cold-hearted and deserve to be the King? A sigh escape his lips, chuckling to himself at his laugh. Ba-dump. The tone down redness disappeared and was bright red again. Playfully DNA stuck his tongue at him, "Of course it is! Wait... M-my?" He buried his head in the crook of his neck, "Stop making me flustered!" He said. Huffing a little but still smiled. "Anapos, if you don't want to I can get food for the both of us and you wait in the garden. If you want..." DNA said, his anger drifted away.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA furrowed his eyebrows, unhappy what he said. "That old man, how dare he think like that. Everyone should eat, everyone. Don't listen to him, okay?" His tone raised a little, his gaze softening. He knew what the King thought of Anapos. Their were times he didn't even know why he was King, how could someone be so cold-hearted and deserve to be the King? A sigh escape his lips, chuckling to himself at his laugh. Ba-dump. The tone down redness disappeared and was bright red again. Playfully DNA stuck his tongue at him, "Of course it is! Wait... M-my?" He buried his head in the crook of his neck, "Stop making me flustered!" He said. Huffing a little but still smiled. "Anapos, if you don't want to I can get food for the both of us and you wait in the garden. If you want..." DNA said, his anger drifted away.
He laughs softly “ can’t help but tease you my lord. I am your teacher~” he says playfully as he nods slowly “ yes that would be for the best. Now than are you going to let me go? Or shall I carry you to the kitchen? I don’t mind doing either “ he says almost challenging. He was happy about this, about this moment they had. Despite being small it was enough for him. To ease his soul and to almost make him feel a bit happier about himself despite knowing... that he was a monster from the start. His crimes are even sang by kids and used to scare little ones to behave. The fallen wolf... a fitting name huh?
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ can’t help but tease you my lord. I am your teacher~” he says playfully as he nods slowly “ yes that would be for the best. Now than are you going to let me go? Or shall I carry you to the kitchen? I don’t mind doing either “ he says almost challenging. He was happy about this, about this moment they had. Despite being small it was enough for him. To ease his soul and to almost make him feel a bit happier about himself despite knowing... that he was a monster from the start. His crimes are even sang by kids and used to scare little ones to behave. The fallen wolf... a fitting name huh?
"Stilll! It's worst you make me blush but do you have to be so.. cute?!" DNA pouted, poking his cheek a little. Lifting his head from the crook of his neck, a mischievous look in his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his neck, "Carrrrryyy!" The lord was down right childish and a jokester. DNA didn't mind being called it because it was true. Even if it would be a bit embarrassing to be carried, however he had a serious expression on his face if you didn't count his gleaming eyes and smile. DNA could feel any tiredness he had before disappear. Like it was never there. Anapos was like his own personal coffee but just his voice filled him up with energy. DNA was known for his scary manner. He did stick to it by his icy cold eyes to the people even if he was trying to. DNA's marking along his arm didn't help either. People feared him because of his looks and couldn't disobey. The king wanted him to be what they thought he was.

pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Stilll! It's worst you make me blush but do you have to be so.. cute?!" DNA pouted, poking his cheek a little. Lifting his head from the crook of his neck, a mischievous look in his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his neck, "Carrrrryyy!" The lord was down right childish and a jokester. DNA didn't mind being called it because it was true. Even if it would be a bit embarrassing to be carried, however he had a serious expression on his face if you didn't count his gleaming eyes and smile. DNA could feel any tiredness he had before disappear. Like it was never there. Anapos was like his own personal coffee but just his voice filled him up with energy. DNA was known for his scary manner. He did stick to it by his icy cold eyes to the people even if he was trying to. DNA's marking along his arm didn't help either. People feared him because of his looks and couldn't disobey. The king wanted him to be what they thought he was.
He laughs softly “ I’m cute? You’re the one blushing and asking to be carried “ he says as he begins to carry him princess style. “ but I cannot turn down a order and a wonderful opportunity~” he says playfully with a big old smile. A true smile that will make many fall for him with ease however this smile was only seen by the one he fell for. His lord DNA himself. He begins to walk slowly towards the kitchen, “ once there and once I ... drop you. I’ll head over to the garden with some tea. Would you like anything sweet with that?” He asks with a soft smile and a warm voice as he continues walking. His eyes forward but of course he stole some glances at him every now and than. “ also about what you said about me being cute. I believe that’s wrong, you are by far the cutest thing in this land even when you act scary~” he teases as they reach the kitchen doors
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I’m cute? You’re the one blushing and asking to be carried “ he says as he begins to carry him princess style. “ but I cannot turn down a order and a wonderful opportunity~” he says playfully with a big old smile. A true smile that will make many fall for him with ease however this smile was only seen by the one he fell for. His lord DNA himself. He begins to walk slowly towards the kitchen, “ once there and once I ... drop you. I’ll head over to the garden with some tea. Would you like anything sweet with that?” He asks with a soft smile and a warm voice as he continues walking. His eyes forward but of course he stole some glances at him every now and than. “ also about what you said about me being cute. I believe that’s wrong, you are by far the cutest thing in this land even when you act scary~” he teases as they reach the kitchen doors
"Hey! It's called being chhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllldish." He dragged out the word `childish`. Happily being carried by the one he foolishly fall for, while still actin like a giddy school girl. DNA smiled at his smile, poking his lip gently with his finger. "Happy Smile." He chirped, his eyes lit up in fear. "D-drop me?" He clung to Anapos' clothing, scared of being dropped and shattering to million of pieces. His nails dug a little into his back, which someone would have forcefully made him get off when he did that. DNA didn't know why but he was horrified by heights and the thought of being dropped made him think about getting dropped 100 ft. . When they reached the kitchen doors, he pecked him lightly on the cheek. "I already got the sweetest thing. I am not cute! I am handsome, mister." DNA chuckled, looking up into his eyes. His brown hair was messy, like always. He didn't let go of Anapos yet, scared when he did he would lose him forever

pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Hey! It's called being chhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllldish." He dragged out the word `childish`. Happily being carried by the one he foolishly fall for, while still actin like a giddy school girl. DNA smiled at his smile, poking his lip gently with his finger. "Happy Smile." He chirped, his eyes lit up in fear. "D-drop me?" He clung to Anapos' clothing, scared of being dropped and shattering to million of pieces. His nails dug a little into his back, which someone would have forcefully made him get off when he did that. DNA didn't know why but he was horrified by heights and the thought of being dropped made him think about getting dropped 100 ft. . When they reached the kitchen doors, he pecked him lightly on the cheek. "I already got the sweetest thing. I am not cute! I am handsome, mister." DNA chuckled, looking up into his eyes. His brown hair was messy, like always. He didn't let go of Anapos yet, scared when he did he would lose him forever
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I’m going to put you down slowly “ he says happily as he begins to put him down slowly like he just said. Now with DNA not in his arms, he smiles playfully “ oh so you admit it. You’re the sweetest, cutest thing here?” He asks with a playful smile and he holds DNA hand and bows kissing it as he did. “ and don’t worry. This day is our resting day. I won’t disappear just yet my lord. You have a ball to attend tomorrow and I have to....” his eyes were sad for a second as he stands back up. “ I’ll be in the garden unless you need something else?”
Old December 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I’m going to put you down slowly “ he says happily as he begins to put him down slowly like he just said. Now with DNA not in his arms, he smiles playfully “ oh so you admit it. You’re the sweetest, cutest thing here?” He asks with a playful smile and he holds DNA hand and bows kissing it as he did. “ and don’t worry. This day is our resting day. I won’t disappear just yet my lord. You have a ball to attend tomorrow and I have to....” his eyes were sad for a second as he stands back up. “ I’ll be in the garden unless you need something else?”

"Okay." It was a bit hard to hear, he didn't want Anapos to hear the disappointment from being put down in his voice. He chuckled, "I'm talking about you, you... you.. fluffy hair guy!" He said. Obviously the lord had trouble with coming up insults. DNA often just wrote ones he already heard from people but didn't have the paper now. DNA grinned like a idiot when he hold his hand, swinging it a little. His cheeks were dusted with red now, rubbing his nose a little. "Good.. I don't want you to ever disappear." At the mention of the ball his hand clench into a fist. Turning the skin to a white color. Nodding, "Alright. I'll bring us some tea and stuff." He nodded. A small sad smile was on his face as he kissed him one last time before entering the room to get food and the tea.

pronouns.cc
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"Okay." It was a bit hard to hear, he didn't want Anapos to hear the disappointment from being put down in his voice. He chuckled, "I'm talking about you, you... you.. fluffy hair guy!" He said. Obviously the lord had trouble with coming up insults. DNA often just wrote ones he already heard from people but didn't have the paper now. DNA grinned like a idiot when he hold his hand, swinging it a little. His cheeks were dusted with red now, rubbing his nose a little. "Good.. I don't want you to ever disappear." At the mention of the ball his hand clench into a fist. Turning the skin to a white color. Nodding, "Alright. I'll bring us some tea and stuff." He nodded. A small sad smile was on his face as he kissed him one last time before entering the room to get food and the tea.
He laughs softly “ once again try harder “ he says playfully “ don’t worry... I will never disappear until you order it so...” he says as he watches the lord leave him. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to turn around and walk towards the garden soon arriving at the middle of the garden which held a small table fit for only two. He moves towards it touching it a bit before looking around. This was the place.... where his heart became selfish. Where He first fell for the lord and ... began to become afraid. He looks up at the roses that colored the little ceiling a bit “ .... I would ask for forgiveness.... I can beg and cry .... I can run and walk... I can do what the devil does but I cannot earn that feeling.... that sense of pride, that warm touch, soft smiles and little slient whispers that ... send shivers down my spine. I can not feel the touch of a angel for a wolf can only stay to the ground and hunt like the beast it is... yet i howl, I hunt in the name of the lord. I sing his name to the moon and my heart does not feel like a beast... more man than ever. But...” he picks a rose and looks at it. “ this beast is no ordinary beast.... I have ruin lands, ended families. Called up to gods and ended their children with but a smile on my face. I am unworthy.... impure and deadly to this land... I am a monster only rasied to kill, and bring down anything that gets in my way... yet death has not answered my call... I wonder why...” he says calmly but a bit broken as he let the thron on the rose cut his hand.
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ once again try harder “ he says playfully “ don’t worry... I will never disappear until you order it so...” he says as he watches the lord leave him. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to turn around and walk towards the garden soon arriving at the middle of the garden which held a small table fit for only two. He moves towards it touching it a bit before looking around. This was the place.... where his heart became selfish. Where He first fell for the lord and ... began to become afraid. He looks up at the roses that colored the little ceiling a bit “ .... I would ask for forgiveness.... I can beg and cry .... I can run and walk... I can do what the devil does but I cannot earn that feeling.... that sense of pride, that warm touch, soft smiles and little slient whispers that ... send shivers down my spine. I can not feel the touch of a angel for a wolf can only stay to the ground and hunt like the beast it is... yet i howl, I hunt in the name of the lord. I sing his name to the moon and my heart does not feel like a beast... more man than ever. But...” he picks a rose and looks at it. “ this beast is no ordinary beast.... I have ruin lands, ended families. Called up to gods and ended their children with but a smile on my face. I am unworthy.... impure and deadly to this land... I am a monster only rasied to kill, and bring down anything that gets in my way... yet death has not answered my call... I wonder why...” he says calmly but a bit broken as he let the thron on the rose cut his hand.
"I am.. I am trying!" DNA snorted, flickering a strand of hair away from his face. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled. He threw his head back to look him upside down, giggling softly as he entered the room. The sweet scent of food enter his nose, fixing the necklace he wore. DNA slowly walked into the kitchen, glancing around. His fingers lightly skim the surface of the walls. Leading him to the freshly back food, he grinned. What was Anapos' favorite again? DNA face palm, he had forgotten. With a sigh he grabbed two cups of tea, which he much preferred and a biscuit. "What does Anapos like?!" He fretted to himself, pouting a little. Finally he decided just 2 biscuts and a cup of tea for both of them would work. His hands were a bit full, trying to sneak away before he was seen. DNA realized something; he barely knew anything about Anapos, not ever his favorite color. He felt guilty a little. What if Anapos was wasting his time with him? As he walked out, pushing the door open with his foot he didn't look up. Instead his eyes seem to look at the floor. He noticed the beautiful designs but also the light dust it had. DNA bit his lip, shaking he his head. "Gah, I am just being paranoid." He mumbled. As he entered the garden to look for Anapos. "I got tea and some biscuits!"

pronouns.cc