Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:16 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:15 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM
Ref Sheet Base By Me??
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:09 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:08 PM

Old January 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Talk About It { Private }

A strong wind tugged through the fur of a silver tabby tom cat. Petrichor, formerly of the Dusk Syndicate, made his way across the breezy moor, his strong jaw clenched and his ears flat against his head. The male was leaning heavily into the unyielding gusts of wind and his fur rippled in rather beautiful patterns as the wind swept through. The young tom had been wandering for quite a while, and was still unsure of where to go. The incentive strong and intimidating tom had become but a shadow of his old self. An empty, hollowed shell of a once-mighty cat brought low through days on end of traveling and being alone.

{ @Sasukewolf (madness) }
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
A strong wind tugged through the fur of a silver tabby tom cat. Petrichor, formerly of the Dusk Syndicate, made his way across the breezy moor, his strong jaw clenched and his ears flat against his head. The male was leaning heavily into the unyielding gusts of wind and his fur rippled in rather beautiful patterns as the wind swept through. The young tom had been wandering for quite a while, and was still unsure of where to go. The incentive strong and intimidating tom had become but a shadow of his old self. An empty, hollowed shell of a once-mighty cat brought low through days on end of traveling and being alone.

{ @Sasukewolf (madness) }
x3 oh a outsider! I thought it was other rp oh well might as well bring out a old kinda new peep!!)
A deadly almost poisonous purr was heard from behind as a Tom slithers out like a snake moving onto his prey, he steps out his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he smiles darkly his claws already dry with blood as he begins to step forward his pelt a bit long but mostly short moved with the wind a bit as his tail moved gracefully with him, he tilts his head to the side and smiles “ What’s a Dusk cat doing in these parts? The lost already took a toll on your mind. How pitiful.” He purrs softly as he begins to walk towards the tom his eyes locked onto him as he slowly begins to circle him “ Such a fall, so weak so helpless. Couldn’t get revenge on whoever hurt you? Hmm? Or maybe... you just didn’t think you’ll lose. “ he laughs darkly “ now you’re a mouse ... walking aimlessly like a empty shell... I think it’s about time you were caught hmm?”
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:37 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
x3 oh a outsider! I thought it was other rp oh well might as well bring out a old kinda new peep!!)
A deadly almost poisonous purr was heard from behind as a Tom slithers out like a snake moving onto his prey, he steps out his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he smiles darkly his claws already dry with blood as he begins to step forward his pelt a bit long but mostly short moved with the wind a bit as his tail moved gracefully with him, he tilts his head to the side and smiles “ What’s a Dusk cat doing in these parts? The lost already took a toll on your mind. How pitiful.” He purrs softly as he begins to walk towards the tom his eyes locked onto him as he slowly begins to circle him “ Such a fall, so weak so helpless. Couldn’t get revenge on whoever hurt you? Hmm? Or maybe... you just didn’t think you’ll lose. “ he laughs darkly “ now you’re a mouse ... walking aimlessly like a empty shell... I think it’s about time you were caught hmm?”
Pedrichor froze his battle with the vicious winds. The powerful gusts had brought with it un unfamiliar scent. A scent that belonged to a tom, he could tell. Whirling around, Pedrichor faced the cat from behind now infront of him. To the tom, he seemed powerful and battle-scarred. Pedrichor could see long-ago wounds from long ago battles tracing his fur, and the immediate thought that hit him was that this was not a tom to cross if you were looking for solitude. Quickly puffing up his fur so as to seem more intimidating, the rather scrawny tabby let out a hiss. Before he could say a word, however, the other tom spoke in a rather sharp, sneering tone. Pedrichor curled his maw over his teeth as the other threw insultas at him. Who does this tom think he is?! Out loud, he made to respond once the other had spoken about catching him. "Is this your normal greeting, stray?" Pedrichor spat neatly at the other cat's paws, a daring move since he was caught by surprise by a much larger foe. The wind whipped through his fur, sending a shiver through him. Pedrichor knew he was no match for the other, but told himself that he would have fought this other cat had he been at his prime. Days on end of wandering had taken it's toll, though not to the silver cat's surprise.

Last edited by Jynx; January 26th, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Pedrichor froze his battle with the vicious winds. The powerful gusts had brought with it un unfamiliar scent. A scent that belonged to a tom, he could tell. Whirling around, Pedrichor faced the cat from behind now infront of him. To the tom, he seemed powerful and battle-scarred. Pedrichor could see long-ago wounds from long ago battles tracing his fur, and the immediate thought that hit him was that this was not a tom to cross if you were looking for solitude. Quickly puffing up his fur so as to seem more intimidating, the rather scrawny tabby let out a hiss. Before he could say a word, however, the other tom spoke in a rather sharp, sneering tone. Pedrichor curled his maw over his teeth as the other threw insultas at him. Who does this tom think he is?! Out loud, he made to respond once the other had spoken about catching him. "Is this your normal greeting, stray?" Pedrichor spat neatly at the other cat's paws, a daring move since he was caught by surprise by a much larger foe. The wind whipped through his fur, sending a shiver through him. Pedrichor knew he was no match for the other, but told himself that he would have fought this other cat had he been at his prime. Days on end of wandering had taken it's toll, though not to the silver cat's surprise.
He laughs softly “ stray? How rude how to say to a star chasing weakling like you.... ah! I’m a rouge, not just any rouge! Names Lucifer I run these parts with a darken smile! And I can’t help but notice you wondering around like a ... what did you call me.. A stray?” He purrs darkly as he begins to walk towards him a bit looking into the tom’s eyes with dark almost prideful glow in his eyes. “ hmm~ but I’m not here to kill. I’ve already eaten my fill with that queen over there “ he says as he begins to move behind him letting him see the eaten up black and white cat body just torn apart like prey. “ anyway I wish to make a deal~ you seek glory strength! A life better than this and your past life. The life of a rouge! I am always seeking handsome Toms like yourself ~” he purrs darkly as he begins to walk up to the body. “ or we can fight but you probably wouldn’t be able to lay a claw on me”
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:01 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
He laughs softly “ stray? How rude how to say to a star chasing weakling like you.... ah! I’m a rouge, not just any rouge! Names Lucifer I run these parts with a darken smile! And I can’t help but notice you wondering around like a ... what did you call me.. A stray?” He purrs darkly as he begins to walk towards him a bit looking into the tom’s eyes with dark almost prideful glow in his eyes. “ hmm~ but I’m not here to kill. I’ve already eaten my fill with that queen over there “ he says as he begins to move behind him letting him see the eaten up black and white cat body just torn apart like prey. “ anyway I wish to make a deal~ you seek glory strength! A life better than this and your past life. The life of a rouge! I am always seeking handsome Toms like yourself ~” he purrs darkly as he begins to walk up to the body. “ or we can fight but you probably wouldn’t be able to lay a claw on me”
Pedrichor gave a chocking sound that was a mixture between a sarcastic laugh and an exclamation of shock. "Star chasing?! I do not chase the stars. I am nothing like those star-loving clan cats." Getting his fill of anger out, the tom drew back from his fierce stance and pasted a false yet convincing mask of obvious boredom onto his slim face. "Are you done yet?" He asked in a drawing, monotone; it was quite a change, but then again, no one said he was a predictable sort of tom. He had his ways, and his ways were sort of confusing. Even to himself. Pedrichor swiped his tongue around his jaws and promptly sat down, flattened his hackles, and stared at the other. "And might I be so bold as to ask what a fierce old tom like yourself calls himself?" He was pherhaps trying to distract himself from looking at the dead cat that the other had torn apart; the scene didn't quite appeal to him, since he knew that could easily have been him should the she-cat have not been around. Before he would agree to anything this seeming crazy tom, he was hoping to find out a bit about what he would be agreeing, or denying, access to. No way would be fight with him lest their be no other chance.

Last edited by Jynx; January 27th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Pedrichor gave a chocking sound that was a mixture between a sarcastic laugh and an exclamation of shock. "Star chasing?! I do not chase the stars. I am nothing like those star-loving clan cats." Getting his fill of anger out, the tom drew back from his fierce stance and pasted a false yet convincing mask of obvious boredom onto his slim face. "Are you done yet?" He asked in a drawing, monotone; it was quite a change, but then again, no one said he was a predictable sort of tom. He had his ways, and his ways were sort of confusing. Even to himself. Pedrichor swiped his tongue around his jaws and promptly sat down, flattened his hackles, and stared at the other. "And might I be so bold as to ask what a fierce old tom like yourself calls himself?" He was pherhaps trying to distract himself from looking at the dead cat that the other had torn apart; the scene didn't quite appeal to him, since he knew that could easily have been him should the she-cat have not been around. Before he would agree to anything this seeming crazy tom, he was hoping to find out a bit about what he would be agreeing, or denying, access to. No way would be fight with him lest their be no other chance.
He smiles “ yet you’re here lost, alone and dying. “ he says as he begins to put on a paw on the dead body clawing into it a bit. “ like a warrior of the clan, forgotten, defeated alone and dying. Lost without the stars or should I say leadership? “ he says darkly as he looks at him “ a killer, a monster, a cannibal, a flirt but most of all... I’m your best nightmare. Inside and out I know it all. I can tell what makes you tick, leadership a reason to live. But now it’s gone, you’re a lost soul without a place to call his own ... until now. I’m more than willing to provide help, shelter or food and anything that you desire all you need to do is ... how to say. Entertain me. I’ve got nothing to do since hades left and Sano hasn’t really started his big plan so I’m afraid that you’ll have to do .. for now of course. “

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:18 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
He smiles “ yet you’re here lost, alone and dying. “ he says as he begins to put on a paw on the dead body clawing into it a bit. “ like a warrior of the clan, forgotten, defeated alone and dying. Lost without the stars or should I say leadership? “ he says darkly as he looks at him “ a killer, a monster, a cannibal, a flirt but most of all... I’m your best nightmare. Inside and out I know it all. I can tell what makes you tick, leadership a reason to live. But now it’s gone, you’re a lost soul without a place to call his own ... until now. I’m more than willing to provide help, shelter or food and anything that you desire all you need to do is ... how to say. Entertain me. I’ve got nothing to do since Hades left and Sano hasn’t really started his big plan so I’m afraid that you’ll have to do .. for now of course. “
Pedrichor' calculating gaze narrowed. Well, he wouldn't say that he was dying... that seemed a little extreme. More like wandering, hiding his time. For what, though, he wasn't quite sure. Mentally shaking himself from his wondering, the tom looked the other straight in the eyes. "What exactly would I be doing?" He didn't much like the sound of this other wolf. He seemed...shifty and arrogant; confident, almost dangerously so. Pedrichor frowned slightly. "And you haven't told me your name. Must we go in circles?"

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:35 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Pedrichor' calculating gaze narrowed. Well, he wouldn't say that he was dying... that seemed a little extreme. More like wandering, hiding his time. For what, though, he wasn't quite sure. Mentally shaking himself from his wondering, the tom looked the other straight in the eyes. "What exactly would I be doing?" He didn't much like the sound of this other wolf. He seemed...shifty and arrogant; confident, almost dangerously so. Pedrichor frowned slightly. "And you haven't told me your name. Must we go in circles?"
He smiles softly “ nothing really.... actually tell me which clan were you in? Did you swim... do you happen to know a warrior named Snowwillow? If you do not only will I be greatful and let you live here.. for a while. For you see that warrior is... never mind it shouldn’t matter to you. I just need her alive and awake. Can you kidnap a warrior of riverclan trust me it’s for her own good “ He Says as he begins to turn away “ oh my name is Lucifer. Son of the now gone but feared killer”
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:42 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
He smiles softly “ nothing really.... actually tell me which clan were you in? Did you swim... do you happen to know a warrior named Snowwillow? If you do not only will I be greatful and let you live here.. for a while. For you see that warrior is... never mind it shouldn’t matter to you. I just need her alive and awake. Can you kidnap a warrior of riverclan trust me it’s for her own good “ He Says as he begins to turn away “ oh my name is Lucifer. Son of the now gone but feared killer”

[ Whoops, I misread; I see his name now in an earlier post written your. My apologies ]

Pedrichor frowned. "Clan, I am in no clan. And have never been in one." As the tom spoke again, he twitched his ear once in surprise. Snowwillow? No, he had never heard of her in his life. "No," he spoke aloud, fixing Lucifer with his own dark gaze. "Woke, you're actually trying to persuade me to join you by tempting me with the prospects of a kidnapping." His tone was heavily laden with skepticism and Pedrichor lashed his tail once. That sounds promising. He thought sarcastically. This was just getting better and better; anyways, what type of cat asked someone to join their little cult by requesting a kidnapping?!
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 4th, 2018 at 06:40 AM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

[ Whoops, I misread; I see his name now in an earlier post written your. My apologies ]

Pedrichor frowned. "Clan, I am in no clan. And have never been in one." As the tom spoke again, he twitched his ear once in surprise. Snowwillow? No, he had never heard of her in his life. "No," he spoke aloud, fixing Lucifer with his own dark gaze. "Woke, you're actually trying to persuade me to join you by tempting me with the prospects of a kidnapping." His tone was heavily laden with skepticism and Pedrichor lashed his tail once. That sounds promising. He thought sarcastically. This was just getting better and better; anyways, what type of cat asked someone to join their little cult by requesting a kidnapping?!
@Broken Madness
He nods slowly “ .... no I just want her dead. You’re going to die either way might as well use a old fool like you “ he says coldly as he begins to sit down and begins to look away “ ... I’m actually giving you a order. Take her to me and I’ll make sure you live like a king after. Or I can just kill you right now without a second thought. You are wasting my time and I am now getting a bit... angered” he says coldly