Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:56 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:55 PM
Dovepaw's sparring day
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:53 PM
Age and experience [p]
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:51 PM

Old January 28th, 2018, 12:23 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default && kanjiwa's haunt {private}

&& ``kanjiwa, kanjiwa, kanjiwa.`` {wip page}
``you, my flower, glow so bright, calm and pale in the dead of night.``

kanjiwa's territory was but a small square of forest, secluded and dappled with exotic flowers and interesting items he had collected over time. his scent was like early rain as he was curled comfortably in a small hatch that he had made, a hole in the ground that was his nest and home. his throat rumbled with a purr. his dainty paws tucked under his chest, warmed by his lengthy fur that he kept surprisingly well groomed. the large tom's jaws gaped in a yawn, his tail wrapping around his side. he was contented, snug and unworried, full from an earlier feast of thrush.
Old January 29th, 2018, 02:18 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: && kanjiwa's haunt {private}

@julean
the muffled thud of velveteen paws announced her arrival, vast skies smiling down on her mottled fur. sowilo looked around as she made her way into the densely forested patch of land, vigilant as always. brilliant orange eyes searched for the shape of another feline, and she quickened her pace as she pressed her nose to the ground.

even the most wizened of nomads had to settle down, someday.
inhaling the rich, earthy scents of the outskirts, she stalked onwards, hesitant of the new ground but comforted by her routine movements. her nose twitched-- for all of owaz’s training, she had never learned to track with her father's precision. all the black-and-grey molly had to her name was her mother’s love for the hunt. nonetheless, she plodded on, searching still. both her parents’ faces remained a distant memory.

snuffling further into the underbrush, sowilo continued searching. things could be easier if she just settled down, but she would risk nothing. she’d already had one too many near-death experiences because of her laziness alone. the one thing she could rely on with tracking was her ability to pick out the telltale scent of a mature tom, and it seemed as if her nose was giving her just that. bristling in hesitation, she crawled on, ears pitching forwards.

baibai
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:57 AM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: && kanjiwa's haunt {private}

@mab
i'd have gotten to this sooner but i was feeling down- i apologize. uwo pewish

kanjiwa's bijou nose quivered like that of a rabbit's who was searching out food on an early dawn. he picked up a very strong scent of a molly, head lifting as he scanned the area. his runty, meager ears rotated on his cranium. he wanted to find the source of the intrusion; though he caught a whiff of heat from the molly stalking his territory. the intrusion did not bother him much- he knew he was capable of fending his home but there was no point then, as it would damage his healing wounds from an earlier skirmish with a young molly who infringed another loner's territory whilst kanji was hunting on it.

the pint-sized mouser dragged himself out of his hatch home, covered by what was once a tree and had now become hollow. kanji's claws sunk into the soft dirt as he climbed out, and immediately he started to sniff out the root of the feminine odor. the beau's head was low, nose to the ground- he trusted his sense of smell to guide him more than he trusted his sight. his ears faced in the direction of stealthy steps that lurked into his territory. kanji quickly went from a slow waddle to a quick trot, eager to find the matron who had announced herself on forsaken lands.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; February 14th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.