Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 04:27 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:22 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:20 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:16 PM

Old February 10th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: An untitled roleplay (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
Banana flicked her tail around her body as she sat down. "I found this place only recently. It was abandoned." She stated. "The name's Banana. And yours?"
She listened to the next thing the other she-cat said.
"At least I'm not a stuck-up clan cat." Banana pointed out.
"My name's Hailey," Hailey replied. "Clan cats seem to be brave, yet they have no brains. They rush into battle without thinking, which is utterly stupid. Pick your battles, I say." She respected clan cats in that they were strong, but disliked the idea of being one for the sake of laziness as well. Who had time for wars, in Hailey's opinion. She felt that wars could be avoided with some talking, and why couldn't the clan cats get along? If she had a clan, she would make it coexist with all the others. They seem to always fight over hunting grounds, but why couldn't they all share hunting grounds, and why couldn't they enter other's territory? Stupid.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:03 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"My name's Hailey," Hailey replied. "Clan cats seem to be brave, yet they have no brains. They rush into battle without thinking, which is utterly stupid. Pick your battles, I say." She respected clan cats in that they were strong, but disliked the idea of being one for the sake of laziness as well. Who had time for wars, in Hailey's opinion. She felt that wars could be avoided with some talking, and why couldn't the clan cats get along? If she had a clan, she would make it coexist with all the others. They seem to always fight over hunting grounds, but why couldn't they all share hunting grounds, and why couldn't they enter other's territory? Stupid.
"Exactly. They die when they could spare their lives, and the lives of their loved ones. Leaders decide to go to war, and get upset when someone they know dies. I say; you should have expected that." Banana said. She'd never been in a clan, only witnessed from far away. "And, they should definitely plan everything out before they decide to die."

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
"Exactly. They die when they could spare their lives, and the lives of their loved ones. Leaders decide to go to war, and get upset when someone they know dies. I say; you should have expected that." Banana said. She'd never been in a clan, only witnessed from far away. "And, they should definitely plan everything out before they decide to die."
Hailey nodded, surprised that Banana had the same thoughts as her about the clans. "That's why I'm glad I'm a loner. Clan cats should really rethink living in clans," she continued. She figured that they would be independent enough to live on their own, so why live in groups? It seemed that the clans were always in some sort of trouble, "I've never gotten real close to a clan cat, thank goodness. They'd probably rip me to pieces, and so I never go into the forest. One wrong step and they maul me to death, you know?" She shook her head as if she was scolding the group of cats. Their lifestyle never made sense to her, and that is all there was to it.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:17 AM
joe mama

Quote:
Hailey nodded, surprised that Banana had the same thoughts as her about the clans. "That's why I'm glad I'm a loner. Clan cats should really rethink living in clans," she continued. She figured that they would be independent enough to live on their own, so why live in groups? It seemed that the clans were always in some sort of trouble, "I've never gotten real close to a clan cat, thank goodness. They'd probably rip me to pieces, and so I never go into the forest. One wrong step and they maul me to death, you know?" She shook her head as if she was scolding the group of cats. Their lifestyle never made sense to her, and that is all there was to it.
"Yeah. And, if they can't, they'll probably call more cats to help kill you." Banana said.
(Writers Block)

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
"Yeah. And, if they can't, they'll probably call more cats to help kill you." Banana said.
(Writers Block)
"Yep. And the sad part is that they rely on each other like that instead of being independent. They just can't live alone, It's sad," Hailey continued. As long as someone agreed with her views, she tended not to argue. She looked once again around Banana's hole, trying to remember how they had happened upon this track of conversation. She finally said, "So... how'd you get the name Banana? Seems a little... odd."
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:08 AM
joe mama

Quote:
"Yep. And the sad part is that they rely on each other like that instead of being independent. They just can't live alone, It's sad," Hailey continued. As long as someone agreed with her views, she tended not to argue. She looked once again around Banana's hole, trying to remember how they had happened upon this track of conversation. She finally said, "So... how'd you get the name Banana? Seems a little... odd."
Banana nodded along with what Hailey said.
"My orange fur I suppose." She said.

Old February 12th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Banana nodded along with what Hailey said.
"My orange fur I suppose." She said.
"Did you name yourself, then? Or your parents?" Hailey inquired, quite curious. She herself had wandered the streets for a while as a kitten, and named herself based on a conversation she had heard from a group of mangy cats. Hailey wanted to know Banana's backstory only so that she could compare it with her own and see how bad her life was on a normal scale. It can't be that bad, but it's not perfect either. So how good or bad is it? she tilted her head, knowing Banana wouldn't know what was going on inside of her head.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:34 PM
joe mama

Quote:
"Did you name yourself, then? Or your parents?" Hailey inquired, quite curious. She herself had wandered the streets for a while as a kitten, and named herself based on a conversation she had heard from a group of mangy cats. Hailey wanted to know Banana's backstory only so that she could compare it with her own and see how bad her life was on a normal scale. It can't be that bad, but it's not perfect either. So how good or bad is it? she tilted her head, knowing Banana wouldn't know what was going on inside of her head.
"My parents. How'd you get yours?" She asked. B

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
"My parents. How'd you get yours?" She asked. B
She shook herself off and casually replied, "Oh, I just named myself. Had no name for a while until I heard some cats talking about someone named Hailey." She shrugged and continued, "Not that I know what it means, but does anyone know what they themselves mean?" She realized she had gone a bit philosophical in her attempt to talk casually and with no emotion.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:56 PM
joe mama

Quote:
She shook herself off and casually replied, "Oh, I just named myself. Had no name for a while until I heard some cats talking about someone named Hailey." She shrugged and continued, "Not that I know what it means, but does anyone know what they themselves mean?" She realized she had gone a bit philosophical in her attempt to talk casually and with no emotion.
"Okay." Banana nodded. "That's.. Cool? I suppose that's what cats say." .. "Right?" Banana said. She then realized how weird she sounds that she says 'suppose' instead of 'guess.'