Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old February 9th, 2018, 03:57 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Starwatcher's Cave [Request]

••• S T A R W A T C H E R ' S C A V E •••

This is a rather large, dark cave that resides semi close to the StarCave, but still considered
to be on the outskirts of the Clan's territory. Here, there is only one feline that resides...

Their name is Starwatcher.

A former ShadowClan warrior, Starwatcher fled the Clan shortly into their warrior days
and has since lived alone in this cave. It is rather peaceful and quite, as no cat tends to
venture past the dark entrance, for fear of what may be inside. For those that are brave
enough to wander within, Starwatcher is quick to chase them out, growling and hissing like
a predator ready to pounce. Though they are blind, their other senses have been hightened
and this feline is not one to take unexpected visitors lightly.

Enter at your own risk...

*** Please ask me before RPing in this thread! Thank you! ***

This is mainly going to be used* for already planned out RP's with a specific
character and Starwatcher. I've had the idea for this for awhile and decided to create a character
that is currently an outsider, but has a history within the Clans. This feline is an OC from an
unpublished short story I created, and I just felt their character could be given more depth
and have a life after that short story. So if you have a character that needs advice, or
simply just another cat to bounce thoughts off of (be it for a plot or their own character
development) I believe my lovely Starwatcher could be of help! Be forewarned, they are quite
the grump and will most likely be cold at first, so please keep that in mind when having
requesting your character to interact with them!

To request to have your character interact with Starwatcher and RP here, please either
direct message me or leave me a visitor message with the character of yours, a plot basis,
and what they are seeking, if any. Then, we can go ahead and get started! Because of
how much time and effort I put into Starwatcher in the first story they appeared in,
I will only be doing one roleplay here at a time.

*-this is also to benefit me and getting
me used to RPing cats outside of normal
gender boundaries! something i have always
wanted to try!

Thanks to all! Cheers!

-m

• • •

Last edited by Mauve; February 23rd, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:12 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Starwatcher's Cave [Request]

Jasper, a dark grey furred tom cat, padded between two jutting rocks that towered over the small feline. Beside him traveled a pale orange she-cat who looked dead on her paws. Weariness tagged at both of them, and needed rest badly. A few moments later, the two cats found themselves at the mouth of what seemed to be a tunnel. Deciding to risk a peek inside, Jasper peered in and began to walk inside. As his eyes adjusted, he realized he was in a gloomy, dark looking cave. He couldn't see to the end. "H-hello?" He called out, curiosity and nervousness pricking along his spine. Emesee, the female, followed her brother with heavy paws. They had been traveling for quite a long time, and she would be grateful for any place to stay the evening, even if it was this dark, scary looking hole. She stuck closer to Jasper than a pebble on the bank, her pale blue orbs glowing fully as she looked around. @Mauve

Last edited by Jynx; February 15th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:51 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
Jasper, a dark grey furred tom cat, padded between two jutting rocks that towered over the small feline. Beside him traveled a pale orange she-cat who looked dead on her paws. Weariness tagged at both of them, and needed rest badly. A few moments later, the two cats found themselves at the mouth of what seemed to be a tunnel. Deciding to risk a peek inside, Jasper peered in and began to walk inside. As his eyes adjusted, he realized he was in a gloomy, dark looking cave. He couldn't see to the end. "H-hello?" He called out, curiosity and nervousness pricking along his spine. Emesee, the female, followed her brother with heavy paws. They had been traveling for quite a long time, and she would be grateful for any place to stay the evening, even if it was this dark, scary looking hole. She stuck closer to Jasper than a pebble on the bank, her pale blue orbs glowing fully as she looked around. @Mauve

It had been moons since noise other than water droplets or tumbling pebbles had reached Starwatcher's ears. Their acute hearing had grown accustomed to the traditional sounds that their cave home produced, and anything that didn't fit into the category of water splashing or rocks scraping instantly set them on edge. Instantly, they would assume the worst; some cat from ShadowClan had figured out they were still alive and had come seeking revenge... or a deadly rogue who knew of their disability and was here to drive them away from their beloved home. Even though it was dark and dreary, and full of despair, Starwatcher had made this cave their home - and unwelcome sounds would be met accordingly.

"I'd suggest you turn around now before I rip your scrawny pelts to shreds," they growled from where they sat on a high rock. With their smokey pelt, Starwatcher tended to blend into the rocky scenery in the cave, the darkness aiding them in hiding. They liked it that way - the darkness. It would force any trespassers into their world - one where their sense of sight was stripped from them. It made them feel powerful, alive even, to know that this created an even playing field, one where they had the upper claw. Slowly, Starwatcher rose to their full height - a rather large, bulky feline - and stared down at the newcomers. They couldn't see them, but by the scent and pair of pawsteps alone, they knew there were two. A low growl began to rumble in their chest as they unsheathed their claws, ready to defend their home.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:18 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It had been moons since noise other than water droplets or tumbling pebbles had reached Starwatcher's ears. Their acute hearing had grown accustomed to the traditional sounds that their cave home produced, and anything that didn't fit into the category of water splashing or rocks scraping instantly set them on edge. Instantly, they would assume the worst; some cat from ShadowClan had figured out they were still alive and had come seeking revenge... or a deadly rogue who knew of their disability and was here to drive them away from their beloved home. Even though it was dark and dreary, and full of despair, Starwatcher had made this cave their home - and unwelcome sounds would be met accordingly.

"I'd suggest you turn around now before I rip your scrawny pelts to shreds," they growled from where they sat on a high rock. With their smokey pelt, Starwatcher tended to blend into the rocky scenery in the cave, the darkness aiding them in hiding. They liked it that way - the darkness. It would force any trespassers into their world - one where their sense of sight was stripped from them. It made them feel powerful, alive even, to know that this created an even playing field, one where they had the upper claw. Slowly, Starwatcher rose to their full height - a rather large, bulky feline - and stared down at the newcomers. They couldn't see them, but by the scent and pair of pawsteps alone, they knew there were two. A low growl began to rumble in their chest as they unsheathed their claws, ready to defend their home.
Jasper perked his ears as noice reached him from deeper within the cave. Emesee cowered behind him, ears flat to her head. A voice rang out from the darkness and the young kits flinched, simotamiousley crouching down where they stood to make themselves seem smaller than before. Wait, said a small voice in Jasper's head. Shouldn't you try and see if this tom is helpful? Deciding to push away his fear of the unknown voice and its source, Jasper crept forward, Emesee at his heels. "H-hello, sir?" He called out, his youth and fright causing a squeaker to creep into his voice. Emesee, who could practically taste the hostility flooding through the cave, whimpered, tucking her tail between her legs; well, as best she could with the short tiny tail being what it was. As Starwatchers words, though uttered a few seconds ago, finally sunk into her thoughts and becoming distinguished, Emesee opened her mouth to the flood of a sentence that she couldn't withhold. "Please don't rip me to shreds; I don't have a scrawny pelt so you don't need to!" The she-kit shook out her fur and stepped beside her brother, righting herself as he had before. "W-where are you?"
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:39 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Jasper perked his ears as noice reached him from deeper within the cave. Emesee cowered behind him, ears flat to her head. A voice rang out from the darkness and the young kits flinched, simotamiousley crouching down where they stood to make themselves seem smaller than before. Wait, said a small voice in Jasper's head. Shouldn't you try and see if this tom is helpful? Deciding to push away his fear of the unknown voice and its source, Jasper crept forward, Emesee at his heels. "H-hello, sir?" He called out, his youth and fright causing a squeaker to creep into his voice. Emesee, who could practically taste the hostility flooding through the cave, whimpered, tucking her tail between her legs; well, as best she could with the short tiny tail being what it was. As Starwatchers words, though uttered a few seconds ago, finally sunk into her thoughts and becoming distinguished, Emesee opened her mouth to the flood of a sentence that she couldn't withhold. "Please don't rip me to shreds; I don't have a scrawny pelt so you don't need to!" The she-kit shook out her fur and stepped beside her brother, righting herself as he had before. "W-where are you?"
"Can't see me, can you? Good." Their pitiful cries only enraged Starwatcher more. They drug their open claws across the rock, an awful scratching sound echoing in the depths of the cave. It was obvious that they were not going to turn around leave, so Starwatcher would just have to force them to. "I do not give second warnings," they growled, walking forward on their rock until they managed to leap down, landing rather gracefully for such a large cat. As they stepped into the edge of where the light from outside met, their cloudy eyes seemed to glow. Starwatcher knew the second they set eyes on their own, that the trespassers would know of their blindness. This made them angry, and they snarled at Jasper and Esmee for effect. "And do not call me 'sir'."

"I said out. Now," they snapped, lunging forward. Their speed was startlingly fast, however Starwatcher stopped themselves as they came to tower over the two strangers. The bulky feline could sense the intruders right in front of them, their scent unrecognizable. Loners they thought with a bit of relief. At least they weren't Clan cats, or rogues. Loners tended to be harmless, as Starwatcher was much scarier than both a Clan cat or a rogue. Usually this was enough to send any pitiful loners or kitty-pets scampering away with their tails between their legs.

Last edited by Mauve; February 21st, 2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:23 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
"Can't see me, can you? Good." Their pitiful cries only enraged Starwatcher more. They drug their open claws across the rock, an awful scratching sound echoing in the depths of the cave. It was obvious that they were not going to turn around leave, so Starwatcher would just have to force them to. "I do not give second warnings," they growled, walking forward on their rock until they managed to leap down, landing rather gracefully for such a large cat. As they stepped into the edge of where the light from outside met, their cloudy eyes seemed to glow. Starwatcher knew the second they set eyes on their own, that the trespassers would know of their blindness. This made them angry, and they snarled at Jasper and Esmee for effect. "And do not call me 'sir'."

"I said out. Now," they snapped, lunging forward. Their speed was startlingly fast, however Starwatcher stopped themselves as they came to tower over the two strangers. The bulky feline could sense the intruders right in front of them, their scent unrecognizable. Loners they thought with a bit of relief. At least they weren't Clan cats, or rogues. Loners tended to be harmless, as Starwatcher was much scarier than both a Clan cat or a rogue. Usually this was enough to send any pitiful loners or kitty-pets scampering away with their tails between their legs.
Jasper froze as the unknown feline leaped out at him. His fur spiked, and an instinctive guttering growl echoed in his throat. "W-why should I?!" He asked, trying to sound braver then he felt. Emesee was downright terrified, and, in her terror, she ran straight into Starwatcher. As she collided with the threatening tom before them, the she-cat let out a surprised squeak and looked up. Oops, wrong way. Carefully, she slowly stood up and took a step back; she was to small and he so tall that her neck hurt to look up at him. "Um-um-s-sorry." Breath coming in quick, frightened gasps, she scuffed a paw in the dirt and flattened her ears instinctively. Hopefully she wouldn't be rebuked.

{ Bump for @Mauve }

Last edited by Jynx; April 6th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:55 PM
stardust memories

@Deranged Llama

The blind feline felt Esme rush into him, her small frame barely affecting their rather bulky one as they stood with their paws rooted into the ground. A low snarl left their jaws, rumbling deep within their throat. "Watch where you are going," Starwatcher muttered, enunciating each word slowly and precisely as their head turned to face Esme. They could feel from the tension in the air that both cats were scared - of course - and something inside Starwatcher shifted. Perhaps it was because they had been alone in the caves all those months. Not a single member from ShadowClan had come to search for them, and after all these moons of living in solitude the former ShadowClan warrior was all but certain their memory was lost in the wind.

"Because this is not your home, now is it?" Something in their tone sounded devious, but Starwatcher simply turned their head to face Jasper, their hazy gray eyes clouded over in thought. "Why are you here?" It was not often that the large feline gave newcomers the chance to explain themselves. Their solitude was something that they treasured, and when that was broken, a wrath much like a whole fleet of claws would come reigning down on the criminal. But now they waited, silence filling the air between themselves and the two loners.
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:42 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
@Deranged Llama

The blind feline felt Emesee rush into him, her small frame barely affecting their rather bulky one as they stood with their paws rooted into the ground. A low snarl left their jaws, rumbling deep within their throat. "Watch where you are going," Starwatcher muttered, enunciating each word slowly and precisely as their head turned to face Esme. They could feel from the tension in the air that both cats were scared - of course - and something inside Starwatcher shifted. Perhaps it was because they had been alone in the caves all those months. Not a single member from ShadowClan had come to search for them, and after all these moons of living in solitude the former ShadowClan warrior was all but certain their memory was lost in the wind.

"Because this is not your home, now is it?" Something in their tone sounded devious, but Starwatcher simply turned their head to face Jasper, their hazy gray eyes clouded over in thought. "Why are you here?" It was not often that the large feline gave newcomers the chance to explain themselves. Their solitude was something that they treasured, and when that was broken, a wrath much like a whole fleet of claws would come reigning down on the criminal. But now they waited, silence filling the air between themselves and the two loners.
As the cat snarled, Emesee scampered away, fur brushed up to twice her small size and terror sparking off her pelt. She stopped at the edge of the cave where a little sunlight peeked through. She shivered in the patch of color and tensed, ready to flee. Watch where you are going, becuase this is not your home now, is it? "N-nope," she squeaked, eyes wide. "You're right. This is-is not our home." Jasper, who hadn't run after his sister, peered into the darkness, trying to desipher more about the cat in the darkness. He could make out the bulky frame of a cat larger then both he and Emesee put together and the deep voice of a male. Why are you here? Jasper blinked furiously a couple times. Why wasn't he chasing them off? They had after all entered without permission. However, despite his doubts, the small tom cat spoke up. "We were just looking for somewhere to stay for a little while, si-um-so... yeah." He finished rather awkwardly, remembering at the last moment that he had ordered them not to cal him "sir". Jasper was certainly having second guesses abo/tu staying here, that was for sure.

Last edited by Jynx; April 19th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.