Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old February 13th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Cannoli and Darkleaf's hunting ground (ask to join)

Description will be added when I talk to @DarkLeaf about it. Please ask one of us before joining!

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 13th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: Cannoli and Darkleaf's hunting ground (ask to join)

Cannoli follwed Darkleaf into the territory nervously. She'd never been outside twolegplace before. White noise buzzed in her ears and she missed the constant noise of the human hustle and bustle. She licked the bandana around her neck.

Glancing up the tree, she saw the squirrel that the loner had pointed out. She listened carefully to her instructions.

"Ch-chase it up the tree?" she stammered, not quite willing to let the other molly know she's never climbed a tree before. She paced cautiously to the tree as silently as possible, glancing up to be sure the fluffy creature hadn't run away.

It can't be much harder than climbing my cat condo, right? she thought, but still wasn't convinced. The fluffy siamese cat stretched up and sank her claws into the tree bark. She hauled herself slowly up to the first branch, pupils dialated with fear. She willed herself to keep her breath quiet and even so as not to scare her prey. The she-cat was painfully aware of Darkleaf watching her. She crept forward along the branch, trembling with every step as it swayed under her weight.

The squirrel was half of a tail-length away and Cannoli bunched her haunches and crouched, trembling, trying to work up the courage to leap. Just do it, Cannoli! Just go for it! She closed her eyes and leapt forward, claws outsretched to catch the squirrel. Her claws caught in it's tail and she bit it quickly out of instict, but one of her hind paws missed the branch and she slipped. Shrieking with fear, Cannoli dug her claws into the branch and hung by her forepaws, squirrel held firmly in her jaws.

"Darkleaf! Help!" she cried desperately, voice muffled by fur.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Cannoli follwed Darkleaf into the territory nervously. She'd never been outside twolegplace before. White noise buzzed in her ears and she missed the constant noise of the human hustle and bustle. She licked the bandana around her neck.

Glancing up the tree, she saw the squirrel that the loner had pointed out. She listened carefully to her instructions.

"Ch-chase it up the tree?" she stammered, not quite willing to let the other molly know she's never climbed a tree before. She paced cautiously to the tree as silently as possible, glancing up to be sure the fluffy creature hadn't run away.

It can't be much harder than climbing my cat condo, right? she thought, but still wasn't convinced. The fluffy siamese cat stretched up and sank her claws into the tree bark. She hauled herself slowly up to the first branch, pupils dialated with fear. She willed herself to keep her breath quiet and even so as not to scare her prey. The she-cat was painfully aware of Darkleaf watching her. She crept forward along the branch, trembling with every step as it swayed under her weight.

The squirrel was half of a tail-length away and Cannoli bunched her haunches and crouched, trembling, trying to work up the courage to leap. Just do it, Cannoli! Just go for it! She closed her eyes and leapt forward, claws outsretched to catch the squirrel. Her claws caught in it's tail and she bit it quickly out of instict, but one of her hind paws missed the branch and she slipped. Shrieking with fear, Cannoli dug her claws into the branch and hung by her forepaws, squirrel held firmly in her jaws.
"Darkleaf! Help!" she cried desperately, voice muffled by fur.
DarkLeaf quickly climbed up the tree and grabbed Cannoli by the neck fur and pulled her up "You did good for your first try...well except for almost falling" She said looking at the fresh kill "You're a natural Hunter" The she cat was happy that Cannoli hunted well for her first try "Wanna keep practicing? If you do I think we should try a mouse they're a bit harder to hunt"
@Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 13th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf quickly climbed up the tree and grabbed Cannoli by the neck fur and pulled her up "You did good for your first try...well except for almost falling" She said looking at the fresh kill "You're a natural Hunter" The she cat was happy that Cannoli hunted well for her first try "Wanna keep practicing? If you do I think we should try a mouse they're a bit harder to hunt"
@Casual Scribbles
Cannoli sighed in relief as she was hauled up onto the branch. She dug her claws in, trembling, but glowing under Darkleaf's praise.

"I c-can hunt mice on th-the ground, right?" She whimpered, hanging the still-warm squirelly across the branch carefully. "I don't have to climb again?"

Old February 13th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Idk

[QUOTE=Casual Scribbles;469522]

Cannoli sighed in relief as she was hauled up onto the branch. She dug her claws in, trembling, but glowing under Darkleaf's praise.

"I c-can hunt mice on th-the ground, right?" She whimpered, hanging the still-warm squirelly across the branch carefully. "I don't have to climb again?"
[/QUOTE
DarkLeaf smiled "Of course not and yes you can hunt mice on the ground" She lead the Molly deeper into the forest and stopped in an area where there were lots of bushes "Ok mice are tinier right? That means they're harder to hunt since they're so tiny" she said and saw a mouse "It's kinda like hunting a squirrel but you have to make sure they don't see or hear you" @Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 13th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
DarkLeaf smiled "Of course not and yes you can hunt mice on the ground" She lead the Molly deeper into the forest and stopped in an area where there were lots of bushes "Ok mice are tinier right? That means they're harder to hunt since they're so tiny" she said and saw a mouse "It's kinda like hunting a squirrel but you have to make sure they don't see or hear you" @Casual Scribbles
Cannoli jumped down from the tree carefully. The clean-furred she-cat resisted the urge to roll joyfully on the ground. Her housefolk would have a fit if she came back dirty. The Siamese cat followed Darkleaf deeper into the forest, clutching the squirrel in her jaws. She glanced nervously over her shoulder. The two were pretty far from twolegplace.

"Er, Darkleaf, you know how to get back, right?" She asked, flicking her tail in the direction of her home. She dropped the squirrel at her paws. The tip of her tail twitched.

Old February 13th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli jumped down from the tree carefully. The clean-furred she-cat resisted the urge to roll joyfully on the ground. Her housefolk would have a fit if she came back dirty. The Siamese cat followed Darkleaf deeper into the forest, clutching the squirrel in her jaws. She glanced nervously over her shoulder. The two were pretty far from twolegplace.

"Er, Darkleaf, you know how to get back, right?" She asked, flicking her tail in the direction of her home. She dropped the squirrel at her paws. The tip of her tail twitched.
"Of course I hunt in these woods all the time and never get lost!" The calico exclaimed as she sat on a flat Rock watching two birds flying around each other.

"This isn't even the deepest part of the forest especially not the most dangerous part. But don't worry we won't get near the dangerous parts"
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Of course I hunt in these woods all the time and never get lost!" The calico exclaimed as she sat on a flat Rock watching two birds flying around each other.

"This isn't even the deepest part of the forest especially not the most dangerous part. But don't worry we won't get near the dangerous parts"
"Okay..." Cannoli meowed tentatively. "What should I do with my squirrel? So that it does not get in the way while I am hunting the mouse?" she asked, placing a paw on the fluffy creature.

Old February 14th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Idk

Quote:

"Okay..." Cannoli meowed tentatively. "What should I do with my squirrel? So that it does not get in the way while I am hunting the mouse?" she asked, placing a paw on the fluffy creature.
"Just lay it down" She meowed and decided to lay down on the flat rock. The calico watched the mouse Cannoli was about to hunt as it just sat there nibbling on nibbling on a small berry from the bush beside it. DarkLeaf's ears twitched. @Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 14th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Just lay it down" She meowed and decided to lay down on the flat rock. The calico watched the mouse Cannoli was about to hunt as it just sat there nibbling on nibbling on a small berry from the bush beside it. DarkLeaf's ears twitched. @Casual Scribbles
Cannoli placed the squirrel at the roots of a tree. She could now hear the mouse shuffling and taste its musky scent. She crept toward it, carefully.

The grass rustled around her and snow crunched beneath her paws. The mouse's head jerked up. Oh, no! She sprang forward but landed just short of the furry creature. It slipped into a hole at the roots of a bush. Cannoli fished her paw into the hole, but the mouse was long gone.

She sat back with a huff. "I apologize, Darkleaf. I missed the mouse."