Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 11:53 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Constellation
Halfgaze may have been nervous on the inside, but her exterior was as cool and collected as ever. Not a single hair bristled after she'd flattened them earlier. Her eyes roamed the grass ahead, flicking over to the side to look for Thunderclan without letting that cats behind her know what she was doing. Each pawstep fell evenly and calmly; the deputy's movements were never jerky, instead exuding calm and confidence. Finally, her blue and green eyes caught sight of Passionblaze nearing them. The realization that Snowstar was nowhere to be found worried Halfgaze. The deputy knew Passionblaze better than most of the cats in his own clan, she assumed, and she knew that his name fit him perfectly. Passionblaze was a passionate cat, and it was unlikely that he had forgotten about the recent battle. Guilt washed over Halfgaze as she thought of just how she knew so much about him but she mentally shook it away. That part of her life had ended moons ago, when she became deputy. The Thunderclan deputy's voice brought her back from her thoughts and Halfgaze gave a nod, "Passionblaze." Her voice was just as calm as her body language and she made sure to sound polite. After returning Passionblaze's greeting, Halfgaze kept her eyes forward and continued walking as if she couldn't feel the tension in the air.
The tension in the air went unnoticed to Passionblaze. He kept a steady gaze on Goldenstar to Halfgaze. “I don’t mean to cut your trip short,” He cleared his throat, eyeing the shadowclan’s Leader. Still with great courtesy, despite soaking in a solemn expression. Passionblaze shouldn’t had stopped them from traveling to The gathering in the first place. It was his first time leading the cats to the destination and he stopped because he wanted answers. It was a good opportunity to confront them here because if it would had been at the gathering; it would had been way worse. He wasn’t a vindictive cat, at all. He didn’t like violence. Passionblaze was not named in vain. He was a passionate cat; about his clan, about his home, about his family. So, if anyone harmed them — don’t be surprised if the dark ginger tom looked ready to cause havoc. “I just have questions,” he continued, glancing from Goldenstar to Halfgaze, who returned her gaze to looking forward. Which was probably good because Passionblaze didn’t even realize that his glare was intense. His entire form was well-mannered, displaying a simple regal appeal. “I hope you don’t mind me asking but Shadowclan’s part in the battle...I know Shadowclan warriors can be a bit wily and all, but I don’t know what caused you to join Windclan to defeat us — my bad, to try and defeat us.” Though Passionblaze was always kind to whoever cat he met, that didn’t stop him from being boyish, coming off as a bit immature like an apprentice who perfected a battle move faster than his comrades. So, the victory of Thunderclan was still a joy to soak in to Passionblaze. “I genuinely want to know. I didn’t think the two of you were friends,” referring to Goldenstar and Blazingstar, “It wasn’t even Shadowclan’s battle! Do you have a reason - at all?” His voice never rose. It was always deep, almost eerily calm as he talked to the Shadowclan leader and deputy. No doubt, Passionblaze wanted peace like them. This all should had been buried, but he didn’t find it fair to attack a clan by surprise — in their camp, where their kits, queens, and elders enjoy peace and safety. To him, even if they won, it just...wasn’t fair.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:13 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

The slick form of Forestember entered the camp where she saw other cats, so she wasn't alone? The feline moved swiftly among the other cats, chewing on her lip. She didn't really know why many were grouped here, but she just went with it. Her breath hitched, and she sat down. She thought for a moment, what it would be like if ShadowClan had won, had come out victorious, and her ears perked, tail curling around her as if it were a jacket trying to keep her warm. Her head dipped, and she exhaled. Her head angled back, to the other cats. She should talk to them, make communication, make them see she wasn't crazy. As fun as that sounded, she didn't want to risk it, y'know, the whole talking thing. A torn ear flicked. Her hyperdontic jaws moved back and forth like a cricket's wings, the sheer green like a curtain, draping over the black of night. She sighed again, not wanting to get up. Lazy, she thought, wasn't the right word, annoyed, rather. She let out a low hiss, her blue eyes still on her paws, etched in scars as though they were a chalkboard. This, she thought, was going to be a good day.

(OPEN)
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:23 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Watertail leapt over a branch, her heart racing. The grass was cold, and Watertail relished the chilly air. No one talked in this weather, and the last thing she wanted was to talk to... her. Amberfire was so oblivious! She didn’t care that Watertail disapproved! Or that she wanted to stay close to her. The last thing that compassionate Amberfire cared about was her sister. Tonight was going to be rough, not only just her own bitter squabbles. The clans had just been at war, Why so near to the gathering? Her blue sleek form darted among her clanmates, and her breath misted in the moist atmosphere.
———

()
Watertail heard murmuring from the leaders of the group. The scent of Shadowclan was strong, they were close by. Watertail tossed her head angrily. They allied on the wrong side, She hissed inwardly. Thunderclan had prevailed, thank Starclan, but bristled fur was definitely a negative. If Shadowclan so much as looked at her or her clanmates, she would walk right over and claw out their eyes. Filthy foxhearts. Passionblaze was meowing at Goldenstar as the two clans walked amongst themselves, backs arched and flanks heaving. She felt worry pick among her agile form, and realized that her hackles were rising.

(Open

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Much to Nightpaw's surprise, they did reply. While she wasn't thrilled at how the first words seemed to have a cutting edge to the enby, she clearly heard Daydream say that they were proud. She smiled softly, hope rising at seeing just this little bit of engagement from her dear friend. "Thank you. It's been a journey." There had been many twists and turns in Nightpaw's life as a clancat. She'd made friends, she'd learned, she'd lost, she'd fought. And through it all, she had come to love Shadowclan and the forest, and the life the warriors of the clans lived. Daydream had seen her through it all, as a caretaker, a friend, even a mentor or sorts at points when she gave her her first battle training after her first mentor stopped training her. In spite of all the hardship Daydream had suffered, they'd always found time for Nightpaw. She didn't think she could ever pay them back. But at least she could be there for them. She butted her head into Daydream's neck as they walked. "Not as proud as I am of you," she countered, adding in her own mind, I'm here...
she was proud of them? for what? they had done nothing to deserve that affection. they did nothing. and that was the problem. they did nothing when they lost cricketpaw. they did nothing when they lost geckoleaf. they were tired of not doing anything, frustrated even with themselves to be specific. they didnt want to lose nightpaw too. the last time there was a gathering daydream had almost lost their life for the millionth time, not to mention the battle. even if there was a truce between them, you couldnt be too careful. so they accepted the affection, drawing their muzzle on this side of nightpaws face to nuzzle it gently. they were hurting. but they had her. thats all they had left, the closest thing to family they would ever have. they wouldnt push her away, too. they intertwined their tail with hers, a silent thank you.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:06 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The tension in the air went unnoticed to Passionblaze. He kept a steady gaze on Goldenstar to Halfgaze. “I don’t mean to cut your trip short,” He cleared his throat, eyeing the shadowclan’s Leader. Still with great courtesy, despite soaking in a solemn expression. Passionblaze shouldn’t had stopped them from traveling to The gathering in the first place. It was his first time leading the cats to the destination and he stopped because he wanted answers. It was a good opportunity to confront them here because if it would had been at the gathering; it would had been way worse. He wasn’t a vindictive cat, at all. He didn’t like violence. Passionblaze was not named in vain. He was a passionate cat; about his clan, about his home, about his family. So, if anyone harmed them — don’t be surprised if the dark ginger tom looked ready to cause havoc. “I just have questions,” he continued, glancing from Goldenstar to Halfgaze, who returned her gaze to looking forward. Which was probably good because Passionblaze didn’t even realize that his glare was intense. His entire form was well-mannered, displaying a simple regal appeal. “I hope you don’t mind me asking but Shadowclan’s part in the battle...I know Shadowclan warriors can be a bit wily and all, but I don’t know what caused you to join Windclan to defeat us — my bad, to try and defeat us.” Though Passionblaze was always kind to whoever cat he met, that didn’t stop him from being boyish, coming off as a bit immature like an apprentice who perfected a battle move faster than his comrades. So, the victory of Thunderclan was still a joy to soak in to Passionblaze. “I genuinely want to know. I didn’t think the two of you were friends,” referring to Goldenstar and Blazingstar, “It wasn’t even Shadowclan’s battle! Do you have a reason - at all?” His voice never rose. It was always deep, almost eerily calm as he talked to the Shadowclan leader and deputy. No doubt, Passionblaze wanted peace like them. This all should had been buried, but he didn’t find it fair to attack a clan by surprise — in their camp, where their kits, queens, and elders enjoy peace and safety. To him, even if they won, it just...wasn’t fair.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Beau

Goldenstar listened to Passionblaze, thought parts of him were asking if he really needed to answer his questions. Didn't they win? Wasn't that enough? He didn't know how winning a battle as leader felt yet, and, although he wanted to feel that, he didn't want to be sour about losing either, if that made any sense. He didn't say anything, wanting that to be a sign to Passion that he wasn't interested, but he obviously didn't care, as the deputy continued to speak. Golden was amazed how some cats could hold a grudge like this, but continued to let Passion speak. He didn't want to pick a fight, even if it seemed like he really should have. He was getting better at holding those types of impulses. "Blazingstar and I aren't exactly friends," he said, keeping a calm tone in his voice. "And while we didn't have the same reasons for attacking, I did have my own reasons for attacking" he said, "I just don't think you need to know them," he murmuquietlye quiety stood his ground, glancing at Halfgaze, before looking back at Passion.

Last edited by :blue:; February 19th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Conserving space
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Conserving space
Halfgaze wondered silently why Passionblaze felt the need to stop Shadowclan from proceeding. As far as she knew, no other leader had ever done something like that. They weren't fighting, but with the two clans stopped in the middle of the territory talking about motives, a fight was dangerously close. Passionblaze was addressing Goldenstar at the moment, and Halfgaze did not want to fan any flames, so she remained silent though she didn't move. Halfgaze was a part of the conversation despite not being addressed at the moment, and she stood tall with her calculating eyes focused on Passionblaze. The Thunderclan deputy or leader, she wasn't sure which he was at the moment, mentioned that he wanted to ask questions, and Halfgaze had to keep her fur from rising. Each moment was pushing them closer and closer to the start of a battle. Goldenstar seemed calm, however, so Halfgaze emulated the leader's cool politeness. Halfgaze couldn't disguise her annoyance at the bluntness of Passionblaze's question and released it in a single flick of her ear. Who did he think he was, speaking to Goldenstar that way? The Shadowclan leader's response was calm enough and Halfgaze hoped that would be enough to get both clans moving back in the direction of the gathering.

Last edited by dionysus; February 19th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze wondered silently why Passionblaze felt the need to stop Shadowclan from proceeding. As far as she knew, no other leader had ever done something like that. They weren't fighting, but with the two clans stopped in the middle of the territory talking about motives, a fight was dangerously close. Passionblaze was addressing Goldenstar at the moment, and Halfgaze did not want to fan any flames, so she remained silent though she didn't move. Halfgaze was a part of the conversation despite not being addressed at the moment, and she stood tall with her calculating eyes focused on Passionblaze. The Thunderclan deputy or leader, she wasn't sure which he was at the moment, mentioned that he wanted to ask questions, and Halfgaze had to keep her fur from rising. Each moment was pushing them closer and closer to the start of a battle. Goldenstar seemed calm, however, so Halfgaze emulated the leader's cool politeness. Halfgaze couldn't disguise her annoyance at the bluntness of Passionblaze's question and released it in a single flick of her ear. Who did he think he was, speaking to Goldenstar that way? The Shadowclan leader's response was calm enough and Halfgaze hoped that would be enough to get both clans moving back in the direction of the gathering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

@Beau

Goldenstar listened to Passionblaze, thought parts of him were asking if he really needed to answer his questions. Didn't they win? Wasn't that enough? He didn't know how winning a battle as leader felt yet, and, although he wanted to feel that, he didn't want to be sour about losing either, if that made any sense. He didn't say anything, wanting that to be a sign to Passion that he wasn't interested, but he obviously didn't care, as the deputy continued to speak. Golden was amazed how some cats could hold a grudge like this, but continued to let Passion speak. He didn't want to pick a fight, even if it seemed like he really should have. He was getting better at holding those types of impulses. "Blazingstar and I aren't exactly friends," he said, keeping a calm tone in his voice. "And while we didn't have the same reasons for attacking, I did have my own reasons for attacking" he said, "I just don't think you need to know them," he murmuquietlye quiety stood his ground, glancing at Halfgaze, before looking back at Passion.
[i think this is a good part to began the battle!]

“I know, I know - we won. We should be relishing in this victory.” Passionblaze didn’t know how it felt to be on the losing party’s teams but he came to accept the fact that in life; you win, you lose. “But, then again...” he paused, bringing his gaze down to look at his paws until flicking them back up to stare at Goldenstar and Halfgaze. “Without Riverclan’s help, we would had been goners, don’t you think?” Passionblaze just wanted to know. He was curious, a bit high strung to worry about another thing. As long as they were trailing to the same place, he figured they could have a little chit chat, might as well get this burning feeling off his chest. He didn’t like the answer Goldenstar gave him. It wasn’t explicit enough, “Concerning my clan, I think I have the right to know.” They must be wondering why Snowstar wasn’t there.. but it wasn’t any of their business that the former leader was overwhelmed with duties so she resigned. Passionblaze wasn’t quite the leader yet, as he didn’t receive his new name or nine lives, but he led these cats like he was their leader. As an individual, Passionblaze felt that it was a coward’s move with the surprise attack that Wind and Shadow planned on. For Passionblaze, his fierceness, his impulsion, led him to want his enemies to fight him face-to-face and not catch him off guard. Passionblaze certainly didn’t like the answer he received. “You’re telling me that...I don’t need to know whatever reasons that caused you to harm my clan? Not only my home, but my clan mates?” Passionblaze honestly didn’t think they had any type of feud with Shadowclan! Sure, there had been some miscommunication, but couldn’t those have been resolved with simple verbal responses? It wasn’t even about bombarding Thunderclan that made Passionblaze upset, but the bloodshed of innocent warriors. His warriors. Thunderclan’s territory could be destroyed any second, but as long as his clan mates were alright, then he was good with rebuilding elsewhere. They could always find another place to reside. That was replaceable, but a life never was. Thinking on this, Passionblaze shook his head. “Alright, Goldenstar...Halfgaze. Thank you for that.” He replied, his ears flickering as he turned away for a moment to continue on with his cats. The thoughts in his head was far from being a sober mind, however. If Snowstar was present, perhaps all this could had been avoided. But Passionblaze, being quite the reckless cat; it wasn’t good enough. So, he did the exact same thing Windclan and Shadowclan did when they declared war on Thunderclan’s grounds. Passionblaze abruptly turned around, reasonable thoughts lost, and he tackled the Shadowclan Leader. Iniating a fight would only encourage his faithful warriors to join in. Passionblaze only had one thought coursing through his head upon this action; You’re gonna feel the same way we felt.
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:14 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(( Condensed ))
(( oof this is honestly the worst time to have writer’s block ))

Goldenstar was quiet, considering if he had said the right thing or not. Did he just spark a battle? Or did he just end the conversation? He let the conversation end. He let himself turn about halfway away from the other cat, his words still ringing in his own ears. Let Passion get mad, Golden had done what he believed was right, and now no one could change it. If Thunderclan wanted to act all high and mighty, as though they needed to know everything, then so be it. He had a right to keep his mouth shut, he had a right to not tell some cat from another clan, leader, deputy, medicine cat, whatever, what he wanted to. Let Thunderclan be angry, they didn’t need to know anything about Shadowclan. He had nearly opened his mouth several times during Passion’s outburst, but restrained himself. The same reasoning repeating itself over and over in his head. Let him be angry, he doesn’t need to know anything anger built in him, and he was tempted to attack, but Golden viewed himself as better then stupid outbursts. Of course, he had thought that Passionblaze would have been able to restrain himself, but he obviously hadn’t, suddenly feeling a weight on his body. Whirling around, he kicked Passionblaze away, his eyes narrowing. Thunderclan had brought this onto themselves, if they wanted a fight, they would get a fight. He lunged at Passionblaze, yowling “Shadowclan! Attack!” as he let condensed anger get to his head.
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

(DarkLeaf, Goldenstar ordered the attack, we attack now)
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
(DarkLeaf, Goldenstar ordered the attack, we attack now)
(Ohh...YEAH time for Mistpaw and Lightpaw to show their strength!)