Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:48 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Scratch's Home (Open to Everyone!)

Scratchpaw, a young 10 moon old ShadowClan apprentice, had left his clan to get away from potential war between the clans. He had the intentions of returning, until he discovered how great rogue life was. He came upon a clearing with several small trees in the middle and built a nest, declaring it his new home, but what he doesn't know, is that there are other cats out there, some friendly, some not so friendly. Throughout his life, he will encounter allies as well as enemies, and hopefully build a little hangout for cats just like him!

(I'll start up an rp, anyone can jump in at any time!)

Scratchpaw... no- Scratch, had just woken up. His eye blinked slowly open as he studied the area around him. He was confused at first, wondering why he wasn't in ShadowClan, why he wasn't with Hollyheart... then he remembered. A quick feeling of longing swept over the brown tabby tom but he forcefully pushed it away and got to his feet. It's awfully lonely out here... Scratch frowned, his one golden eye clouding with sadness. His ears twitched as he scented a mouse. The young tom dropped into a hunter's crouch and slowly padded towards the small creature in the bushes. With a quick pounce he leaped forward and looked down... He turned his head to see the mouse scampering rapidly away into the bushes. He snarled and stood back up, wondering if it was a bad idea to leave ShadowClan. But once again he pushed away the thought, and found himself, once again, back in reality.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Scratch's Home (Open to Everyone!)

Roxie watched him through narrows eyes. She crept into a bush and she glared at the rouge. She blinked and flicked her tail, disturbing the leaves on the bush. She unsheathed her claws and prepared to attack. The gray cat exhaled continued to watch the cat. Who does he think he is? I was going to catch that prey! She lashed her tail with fury. He’s going to scare off all of the prey if he continues to hunt like that!
[Writers Block]

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:59 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie watched him through narrows eyes. She crept into a bush and she glared at the rouge. She blinked and flicked her tail, disturbing the leaves on the bush. She unsheathed her claws and prepared to attack. The gray cat exhaled continued to watch the cat. Who does he think he is? I was going to catch that prey! She lashed her tail with fury. He’s going to scare off all of the prey if he continues to hunt like that!
[Writers Block]
Scratch was beginning to walk back to the nest he made, when he caught a smell... cat smell. His pupils narrowed. The tom bristled and spun around violently, demanding, "Who's there?"
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Might disappear again

The gray cat chuckled and darted to another bush. She still watched the tom as she laughed. “You really can’t defend yourself, can you?” She laughed again. “That’s okay, you wont need to know how soon.” She mewed as she sashed to another bush.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 16th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:20 PM
warrior

Quote:
The gray cat chuckled and darted to another bush. She still watched the tom as she laughed. “You really can’t defend yourself, can you?” She laughed again. “That’s okay, you wont need to know how soon.” She mewed as she sashed to another bush.
Scratch felt frightened by the sudden presence of another cat, although, he couldn't show it. The tom hissed in irritation and followed the voice around the bushy clearing. He felt he had found where the cat was hiding and grinned, crouching down and leaping into the bushes, I've got you now! he thought, delighted. But all of a sudden he snapped back into life and realized that he was falling face first onto the ground. He panicked and quickly covered his face with his paws. Then the tom crashed into the ground.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Scratch felt frightened by the sudden presence of another cat, although, he couldn't show it. The tom hissed in irritation and followed the voice around the bushy clearing. He felt he had found where the cat was hiding and grinned, crouching down and leaping into the bushes, I've got you now! he thought, delighted. But all of a sudden he snapped back into life and realized that he was falling face first onto the ground. He panicked and quickly covered his face with his paws. Then the tom crashed into the ground.
DarkLeaf lied on the branch and watched the two cats "Rogues and loners these days always fighting" She grinned a little and kept watching. The calico was only going to watch until one of them got hurt badly then she might step in.
Her ears perked up when she saw a squirrel "Oh just a squirrel" She meowed softly.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Might disappear again

Roxie giggled as he fell. “Sad, isn’t it. You really can’t even fight properly. It’s okay, because it’ll all end soon!” the she-cat hissed as she sprang out of the bushes. Roxie landed beside the cat, then leapt over him. She spun around and waited.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 16th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

B
Quote:
Roxie giggled as he fell. “Sad, isn’t it. You really can’t even fight properly. It’s okay, because it’ll all end soon!” the she-cat hissed as she sprang out of the bushes.
DarkLeaf jumped to a lower branch closer to the ground and watched the cats closely waiting to see if they would actually fight she could tell one of the rouge's has no skill of self defense.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 16th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:38 PM
warrior

@DarkLeaf @Flameleaf

Scratch grunted as he lifted his head and saw that the huge gash where his left eye used to be had been torn open and was bleeding from the fall. He hissed in pain, then looked up at Roxie standing over him. The she-cat was ready to fight. Come on, Scratch! He pressured himself, Defend yourself! You can fight! Pretend You're protecting Hollyheart, pretend she's the badger that attacked you and your mother! He shut his eyes and opened them again, staring at the cat, then imagining her as a huge badger with bloodied jaws. His eyes widened as he unsheathed his claws and sprung at the she-cat, furious.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Might disappear again

@DarkLeaf
~+~
Roxie chuckled and jumped to one side. “Nice try.” She complemented him. “But you’ll have to try a bit harder!” Roxie sheathed her claws and cuffed his ear with a paw.

Character Site