Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old February 16th, 2018, 09:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default > the shaded heart < private >

she hadn't been here in so long. her eyes, wide and unmasked, looked through each and every street, searching every fence for anyone she may know. nonsense. your times as a kittypet have passed. now you are the queen of the clan. a soft, accomplished purr snuck its way from her chest, rumbling towards the surface. tail sweeping up, the molly lowered a guarded mask over her face, replacing the memories with a flirtatious expression. nice one, weaselshade. the shadowclan she-cat snickered to herself, paws quiet on the hard ground, much unlike the territories of the clans. shaking her head, weaselshade moved forth, nose twitching.
blasted memories. all i wanted was a quick stroll to see what has changed. i left this life for a reason, why would i want to return? she rolled her eyes and continued before making a sharp turn, avoiding shards of glass as she walked. no-furs, so messy, aren't they? weaselshade sighed and sat down, looking around. after many moments, she called, "hello?"

@Broken Madness
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
she hadn't been here in so long. her eyes, wide and unmasked, looked through each and every street, searching every fence for anyone she may know. nonsense. your times as a kittypet have passed. now you are the queen of the clan. a soft, accomplished purr snuck its way from her chest, rumbling towards the surface. tail sweeping up, the molly lowered a guarded mask over her face, replacing the memories with a flirtatious expression. nice one, weaselshade. the shadowclan she-cat snickered to herself, paws quiet on the hard ground, much unlike the territories of the clans. shaking her head, weaselshade moved forth, nose twitching.
blasted memories. all i wanted was a quick stroll to see what has changed. i left this life for a reason, why would i want to return? she rolled her eyes and continued before making a sharp turn, avoiding shards of glass as she walked. no-furs, so messy, aren't they? weaselshade sighed and sat down, looking around. after many moments, she called, "hello?"

@Broken Madness
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:34 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.
as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”
she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.
She was about to say something but she runs off before she can say anything. She now felt hurt.. than she shakes her head and begins to run after her but... that smell. Something she feared but she ignored it and soon begins to run faster soon she begins to jump onto the warrior and tackle her down down pinning her “ don’t say anything shut up and stay with me he’s coming and I know you don’t care but I care about you so shut up and let me protect you this once. You don’t have to listen or anything just shut up and -“ her eyes widened a bit as she quickly suddenly begins to grab weaselshade trying to drag her away. “ come on! He’s coming!”
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:54 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She was about to say something but she runs off before she can say anything. She now felt hurt.. than she shakes her head and begins to run after her but... that smell. Something she feared but she ignored it and soon begins to run faster soon she begins to jump onto the warrior and tackle her down down pinning her “ don’t say anything shut up and stay with me he’s coming and I know you don’t care but I care about you so shut up and let me protect you this once. You don’t have to listen or anything just shut up and -“ her eyes widened a bit as she quickly suddenly begins to grab weaselshade trying to drag her away. “ come on! He’s coming!”
"what?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away from death. "why should i follow you? who's coming?" her claws became sheathed in fear of being ripped out by the harsh ground while she was dragged by the other molly. "let go of me!" weaselshade's tail lashed while she fought to get away, her chest rumbling with a growl. why did i ever come back here? the clan must be suspecting something by now.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:59 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"what?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away from death. "why should i follow you? who's coming?" her claws became sheathed in fear of being ripped out by the harsh ground while she was dragged by the other molly. "let go of me!" weaselshade's tail lashed while she fought to get away, her chest rumbling with a growl. why did i ever come back here? the clan must be suspecting something by now.
She begins to let go of her soon she begins to cover her mouth with her tail “ please don’t-“ soon a tom can be seen, the smell of blood was strong on this tom. It was Sano a pure white cat with some black and gray. He looks around coldly soon just begins to walk away soon disappearing, soon she sighs in relief and lets go “ that’s a mad cat. Sano the crazy and a killer. He’s been .. taking cats here and there for entertainment. You may not care about me but I still care about you... even more than you know “ she says sadly as she begins to let her go and walk away from her but still she sit down in front of her. “ .... Look at least hear me out... I didn’t want what happened before to be the end of us my.. love. I care an you truly I do.. at least let me .. gain your trust again please..”
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:03 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She begins to let go of her soon she begins to cover her mouth with her tail “ please don’t-“ soon a tom can be seen, the smell of blood was strong on this tom. It was Sano a pure white cat with some black and gray. He looks around coldly soon just begins to walk away soon disappearing, soon she sighs in relief and lets go “ that’s a mad cat. Sano the crazy and a killer. He’s been .. taking cats here and there for entertainment. You may not care about me but I still care about you... even more than you know “ she says sadly as she begins to let her go and walk away from her but still she sit down in front of her. “ .... Look at least hear me out... I didn’t want what happened before to be the end of us my.. love. I care an you truly I do.. at least let me .. gain your trust again please..”
"as if i should trust you." weaselshade glowered, her pupils mere slits. "you don't deserve my trust. i've moved on from you, death." she growled, voice low and menacing. "even if i did fall for your tricks, how am i to know that you won't hurt me again? i'm leaving." weaselshade lashed her tail before spinning around and darting off to shadowclan. before entering the territory, she rolled in some foul-smelling plants to mask the scent of twolegplace.

(wanna timeskip to where she comes back? though she would come from somewhere else and try to stay away from death, so death wouldn't be able to know she's coming)
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"as if i should trust you." weaselshade glowered, her pupils mere slits. "you don't deserve my trust. i've moved on from you, death." she growled, voice low and menacing. "even if i did fall for your tricks, how am i to know that you won't hurt me again? i'm leaving." weaselshade lashed her tail before spinning around and darting off to shadowclan. before entering the territory, she rolled in some foul-smelling plants to mask the scent of twolegplace.

(wanna timeskip to where she comes back? though she would come from somewhere else and try to stay away from death, so death wouldn't be able to know she's coming)
Sure! :3 want Sano to attack her?)
death was about to say something again but once again she was gone and.. she was alone. She looks down to the ground “ ... I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..I didn’t mean it.. please.. I’m scared..” she says looking away than suddenly she runs off