Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:47 PM
Purkk question
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:44 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:43 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:43 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:38 PM

Old February 18th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Oh, Bloody Love!

@Nighty--> Cragkit

Tinyfawn's (click me) Plot- Will Span over at least 2 Months time

i didn't want this.
i didn't do anything to cause this.
what is happening?
why is this happening?
how'd things get to be this way?

Tinyfawn's life changed all because of something called an admirer, or at least she thought it would just be that. After rejecting [TOM 1] because she was focused on taking care of Cragkit, [TOM 2] thought he had a chance. However, when [TOM 2] got rejected. He didn't take it too well. He also didn't take to kindly to [TOM 3] hanging around Tinyfawn. Nor watching Tinyfawn be happy with [TOM 3].

oh you think this is a game, sweetheart?
i can play this game very well.
let's play.
i love games.

[TOM 2] decided he was going to try to woo her somehow. He began following her on her hunts and would show up on patrols he wasn't assigned but just said he thought an extra cat would do good. When Tinyfawn finally decided to confront [TOM 2] out in the territory, he lost it. [TOM 2] attacked saying if he couldn't have her no one could. He explained to her how he watched how she was with [TOM 3] and he would never allow her to return to [TOM 3] if he had anything to do with it. Tinyfawn and [TOM 2] fought, Tinyfawn fighting for her life, knowing [TOM 2] hadn't intended for her to walk away from this. However, [TOM 2]'s will was too strong, he got her on her back, inches away from her throat.

this didn't need to happen, sweetheart.
you caused this.
all i wanted to do was love you.
you denied me
why couldn't you have just let me love you.
i would have treated you so well.
no i guess you'll never know what love is.

Just as [TOM 2] was about to make a killing bite when [TOM 3] leaped in to save Tinyfawn, kiling [TOM 2] in the process. [TOM 3] had been secretly watching this entire time. [TOM 3] was a close friend to Tinyfawn, keeping his distance but helping her when she looked like she needed help. [TOM 3] often brought her food, playing with Cragkit to give her a break from watching the kit, watching the kit while Tinyfawn went on patrols. This time [TOM 3] was in charge of Cragkit when he noticed something was off. He asked [QUEEN 1] to watch Cragkit while he went and checked things out.

he tried to kill me.
he wanted to end my life.
is love worth this?
i don't understand.

[TOM 3] now has the task of repairing Tinyfawn. Tinyfawn has minor injuries to her back and sides, tufts of fur were missing in other places, and a deep cut on the side of her neck where [TOM 2] had sliced down. [TOM 3] took her to Shinefang to heal. Cragkit constantly worried and remained by his adoptive mother's side. [TOM 3] also stayed close, visiting daily to see how she was healing. [TOM 3] slowly got Tinyfawn to trust him again after the she-cat seemingly lost trust with all tom cats because of one crazy, jealous driven tom.

he was just jealous.
he was crazy, ruthless.
it isn't your fault.
i'll help you.
i'll be here for you.
please don't push me away.

Eventually, Tinyfawn's flinching at ever movement/touch faded. Tinyfawn's carefree spirit returned. The motherly affectionate, happy, bubbly she-cat returned slowly with the help of [TOM 3]. Tinyfawn realizes [TOM 3] had always been there for her and she realizes how much [TOM 3] really means to her. Soon the two become mates and Tinyfawn realizes she's having his kits. Together they raise Cragkit into Cragpaw and their three biological kits, [KIT 1], [KIT 2], and [KIT 3].

ROLES NEEDED:

[TOM 1]
-maybe shy
-isn't truly hurt by rejection
-kind cat

[TOM 2]
-hates rejection
-jealous driven
-mad
-maybe suffers from split personality disorder
-will be killed off

[TOM 3]
-someone to look up too
-a role model
-good with Cragkit
-likable/patient/kind
-will end up being mates with Tinyfawn
@Raven &
Co

[QUEEN 1]
-just has to simply watch Cragkit
-has to be loving

[KIT 1]
-female
-not born yet
-look more like mom

[KIT 2]
-any gender
-not born yet
-look like dad more

[KIT 3]
-any gender
-not born yet
-looks like both maybe

Form (I will be picky so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill the form out as detailed as possible)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Rp Sample:
Role Wanted:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; March 11th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Name: Hedgekit
Personality: Nice, clumsy, brave, playful she asks to play with other kits most of the time
Appearance: Light gray kit with white covering her nose and some of her face it covers her legs too grey blue eyes.
Rp sample: Hedgekit playfully ran around the other kits and walked up to one "Hi! Wanna play with me?" She asked nicely
Role wanted: Kit 3
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Name: Hedgekit
Personality: Nice, clumsy, brave, playful she asks to play with other kits most of the time
Appearance: Light gray kit with white covering her nose and some of her face it covers her legs too grey blue eyes.
Rp sample: Hedgekit playfully ran around the other kits and walked up to one "Hi! Wanna play with me?" She asked nicely
Role wanted: Kit 3
Can't be 4 1/2 moons. The kits haven't been born and won't be born for sometime.

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Can't be 4 1/2 moons. The kits haven't been born and won't be born for sometime.
Oh lol sorry I didn't see it if it said that
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Oh lol sorry I didn't see it if it said that
that's quite alright~

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Dragon Tamer

bump pleaseee sign up :c

Old February 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Name: Crowsight
Personality: A caring and protective tom, he's always been lively. Also very courageous and serious. An overall composed cat who sure doesn't take kindly to threats and others attacking his friends
Appearance: Click me
Rp Sample:(Taken from an RP between Blue Wishes and I)
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.
Role Wanted: Tom 3
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Name: Crowsight
Personality: A caring and protective tom, he's always been lively. Also very courageous and serious. An overall composed cat who sure doesn't take kindly to threats and others attacking his friends
Appearance: Click me
Rp Sample:(Taken from an RP between Blue Wishes and I)
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.
Role Wanted: Tom 3
accepted c; thanks!

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Dragon Tamer

bump

Old February 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Dragon Tamer

Exclamation Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Bump