Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Vixenpaw slithered into the den, her reddish brown fur shimmering from water. Her emerald green eyes swept the den.
Old May 30th, 2018, 09:00 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Silverkit knew she'd be in trouble if she got caught.
Then I'll just make sure not to get caught! she declared to herself.
As the moon rose up high in the clouds and lit her way to the apprentices den, she picked up the large ball of moss and sneaked in to the apprentices den.
As she crumbled the moss, she looked around expecting to see Rainpaws familiar pelt- but she couldn't find him. That's too bad, I wanted to put moss in his pelt when he was asleep... she sighed to herself.
She tried to leave as silently again, as silently as possible.
The dirt-place was empty, and he wasn't in the clearing. she recalled.
So, then where can he be?
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:53 AM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.
Silverpaw noticed a saddened tom cat her Siberian tabby cross breaded fur stood on end being short haired, her light grayish white ear stood up her tail turned to her left side the tip flicked her brightened blue eyes looked in the toms eyes. Shadepaw didn't want to seem nosey so she forced herself to playfully and limberly jump and pound nose diving into a pile of autumn leaves she let out a mew and soft giggle. Her body was white her tail muzzle and legs had a darkish brown blended stripes her muzzle and tail being darker in brown. The end of her body had very very light grey brown spots like a leopards.

Last edited by silvershade; July 27th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:00 AM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

The young tom managed to blend well with the darkness, his cinder colored fur a suitable camouflage as Cypresspaw picked his way easily towards the exit, dimly lit by the moonlight sneaking into the den, having no regard for the apprentices sleeping inside. Cypresspaw lacked regard for them as well, however it was best he didn't step on any tails in his effort to leave quietly. If someone did wake, he had a sound excuse, however that would mean his plans were foiled, so nonetheless he would be upset with himself and whoever the culprit should turn out to be.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:10 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
The young tom managed to blend well with the darkness, his cinder colored fur a suitable camouflage as Cypresspaw picked his way easily towards the exit, dimly lit by the moonlight sneaking into the den, having no regard for the apprentices sleeping inside. Cypresspaw lacked regard for them as well, however it was best he didn't step on any tails in his effort to leave quietly. If someone did wake, he had a sound excuse, however that would mean his plans were foiled, so nonetheless he would be upset with himself and whoever the culprit should turn out to be.

”Hey were are you going?” Starrypaw asked. She thought he was up to no good so she stepped toward the tom. “I’m coming too if your going somewhere.” She said taking another step toward him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:18 AM
capering cryptid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
”Hey were are you going?” Starrypaw asked. She thought he was up to no good so she stepped toward the tom. “I’m coming too if your going somewhere.” She said taking another step toward him.
Cypresspaw stopped just short of leaving, hanging his head for a moment to sigh to himself, prior to him turning partly to face the she-cat, tilting his head and attempting to appear apologetic. "Sorry if I woke you, but are you sure you want to follow me when all I'm doing is making dirt?" Of course, the excuse was a little distasteful, but nonetheless usually effective.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:24 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Cypresspaw stopped just short of leaving, hanging his head for a moment to sigh to himself, prior to him turning partly to face the she-cat, tilting his head and attempting to appear apologetic. "Sorry if I woke you, but are you sure you want to follow me when all I'm doing is making dirt?" Of course, the excuse was a little distasteful, but nonetheless usually effective.
“Yes.” The she-cat responded. She didn’t trust him and wanted to make sure he was doing good. “I shall make dirt with you then.” “Why would you want to make dirt?” Starrypaw wondered aloud.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:30 AM
capering cryptid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Yes.” The she-cat responded. She didn’t trust him and wanted to make sure he was doing good. “I shall make dirt with you then.” “Why would you want to make dirt?” Starrypaw wondered aloud.
Cypresspaw paused before speaking next, giving her a curious look before he suddenly understood. "Oh– It's a term . . For going to the bathroom," the tom explained with a stifled chuckle.
Old August 5th, 2018, 02:28 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Moonlight filtered in through the cracks and openings in the roof of the den. Little particles floating in the spotlights that the moon has graciously provided, allowing the miniature fluff balls to perform their ballet to the watchfull eye. In this case, forest green hues watched, fixated by the silent show. The pair of optics belonged to Mushroompaw, who had gently nestled herself into her nest long before the sun had given the sky up to the moon for the night. She was unable to sleep, confusion muddled her thoughts and caused her oh so sweet dreams to dissapearance as quickly as the fabricated. She had many questions, and some puzzle pieces she couldn’t quite fit into the bigger picture, something she’d speak to Palestream about in the morning, silently hoping she’d receive answers rather than more questions.

[Open!]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Grovepaw sighed as he entered the den ,his eyes felt dry and he felt drained and heavy ,From the fright that his sister gave him about telling his brother what he did. Even she herself had no mentor ! They did get into a teensy little fight about why he didn't want her to tell ghostpaw. And she did technically start it and then ran off ,but thankfully he managed to catch up to her before she left camp. Everything was fine afterwards but he did give her what seemed to him to be a small fright ,by pretending that he was gonna let the whole clan know that she was gonna leave the camp when she had no mentor either. It at least gave him a good laugh.

The tom grunted as he found his mossbed and plopped down on it now resting his chin on his paws. His eyes almost closed when his stomach growled making him growl in return out of frustration , apparently the half fish wasn't enough,but he made sure he wasn't gonna eat anything else until he catches something for the clan. Was it extreme ? Probably but for some reason he went for it. He wrapped his tail around himself with the tip of it resting on his nose ,he did keep his eyes open for a while just looking into the semi darkness of the den. everything will be alright ...well it should be.

@Static

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )