by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:43 PM

Old October 8th, 2016, 12:44 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3078]"well i suppose i can tell you..." He said sitting down, "Well i had gotten two rouges of ThunderClan who were willing to help me to kill a cat, my mate well she was anyway.. but as i attacked i almost killed her she had friends and a new mate who together killed me i was so close to killing her too, i don't understand why i came here i never believed in the mumbo jumbo you cats believed in i assume it for my 'horrible' actions" He sighed annoyed thinking about it, Tuxedo eyes then went to slits "So how did YOU die?"[/QUOTE]

Her fur bristled as she listen to the tom speak about how he had died. Shuffling her paws from side to side she cleared her throat "well I see to why your here then. Attempting to murder a cat. Well anyways I was killed by my second mate. He was a rather terrible cat but what could I say he was rather good looking" shrugging without a care. "So tell me why haven't I seen you around?" she asked as she began to clean the pads of her Paw.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Angry

Blood creep softly through the leaves, her green eyes darting from side to side. she had just gotten back to the dark forest after breaking the realm barrier. the blood of a squirrel she had caught there was still fresh on her paws. i heard talking nearby. she narrowed my eyes, thinking of what mapleshade had taught her when she had been her apprentice, redpaw.
Old October 9th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Tuxedo rolled his green eyes, "I don't feel like being annoyed by cats the around here, i sit tree's sometimes i see StarClan.. they seem so much happier than us.. i mean yes we have done things but surely we deserve a second chance right?" his voice was smooth as he stated the words they flowed out like water, "What Clan did you belong too?" the tall tom said shrugging tuxedo looked at his paws unsheathing and sheathing his claws.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:21 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

She nodded slowly as he spoke her tail whisked from side to side rather quickly. Sighing she shrugged "I'm pretty sure I was in Shadowclan after joinning the ranks... Though I'm not sure I never really cared so I mereily just forgotten about it. Sorry" shrugging she rolled her head from side to side. "And you? What clan were you from?" She questioned calmly
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:43 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

His tail twitched and Tuxedo then licked his chest fur "Well, I had been part of a group of loners and rouges it worked similar to a clan there were kits a leader queens you know that type of stuff soon after i met a she cat and became mates with her, Though while she wa heavily pregnant we decided to leave we did without any other cat knowing and went to shadowclan soon we had two kits one died a day later while the other survived my mate also adopted a kit due to her grief, Then...i woke up one day and i felt nothing... so i tried to kill my mate in the forest our kit had followed and i just left her to die after that though..she survived and well..you know" The tom shrugged then sighed "Sometimes i regret it but still it was the only thing that felt good to me to kill anyway, did you ever have a mate?" Tuxedo then asked swiping his tongue over his muzzle.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Shadowgaze walked through the trees with a long growl. "Where is my son when you need him." he growled.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:23 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@TehDerpyShoelace
(I figured this could be like a last trip aiming session sort of thing, like they've done this many times before)
Acornprick entered the territory. He gazed around, pale orange eyes scanning his surrounds, they never changed, so he often wondered why he still looked anymore. The worst thing that would get him was another cat, but that did not bother him at all. Acornprick finally returned his gaze to the path ahead where he watched the muggy ground before him. As he neared the usual meeting spot for him and Tigerfrost he slowed, checking the air to see if his apprentice was already here.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 27th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Tigerfrost quickly appeared out of nowhere. She thought that mastering the appearing ad disappearing thing was easy. The hard part was gaining the appreciation of her nighttime mentor. Now, fully apprehensible, she slowly trudged through the muddy pathway. She always wondered why it rained so often. It was probably to make it seem like no one was ever there. Now, in the meeting spot, she saw Acornprick with his back turned. She knew better than to scare him, however she knew it was worth the shot. But, she then decided otherwise. "I'm here." She announced.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Tigerfrost quickly appeared out of nowhere. She thought that mastering the appearing ad disappearing thing was easy. The hard part was gaining the appreciation of her nighttime mentor. Now, fully apprehensible, she slowly trudged through the muddy pathway. She always wondered why it rained so often. It was probably to make it seem like no one was ever there. Now, in the meeting spot, she saw Acornprick with his back turned. She knew better than to scare him, however she knew it was worth the shot. But, she then decided otherwise. "I'm here." She announced.
Just when he was getting concerned about her not sowing up, he heard the squish of pads in the thick mud behind him. He stood there waiting as she addressed him, and then slowly turned around, his pale eyes boring into those of Tigerfrost. "Welcome back." He meowed with a serious tone. "Such wonderful things are happening in the Clans these days, don't you agree?" He questioned in a playful like tone, padding steadily closer. He stopped a tail length away from her, and stared at her, all joking lost. "You do know what tonight is, don't you? Or shall I have to explain?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Tigerfrost, being as emotionless as a rock, she just nodded her head. "The final night." She droned, not taking her ice-cold eyes off of her mentor, "Waterstreak will be no more." The female took a step forward. "I swear, these days are not good ones to be living in." Crouching down, she got ready to fight.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~