Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:57 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM

Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Cool Re: paste the last thing you copied {game}

A RP thread on Quotev.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: paste the last thing you copied {game}

Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:35 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

*she tried hiding herself from crying it was working so far but didnt know how long it would last*

(I regret this)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:38 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

... uh oh

{6/23/27 - He!! Omg I finished him and,,,, My Boy i love him so much sobs}

:iconmorning-glory-hills::iconmorning-glory-hills::iconmorning-glory-hills:

Name | Roseheart
Formerly | Rosekit; Rosepaw
Reasoning |
<b>Rose</b> | Given for the hues decorating his pelt- shared with those of a rose- as well as the almost flower-like rosettes scattered on his coat.
<b>Heart</b> | Rosey does truly have a good heart, being all-around a sweet and caring cat. His strong principles were also a factor in his given suffix.
Nicknames | Rose; Rosey; Floppy/Flopsy {often teasing- in regards to his ears. usually offensive.}

Age | 36 moons - 3 years
Gender Identity | Male
Biological Sex | Male
Clan | MeadowClan
Rank | Hunter
Former Ranks | Kit; Apprentice
Dream Ranks | None {he's not too ambitious. he definitely wants kits, though, if that counts.}

Positive Traits |
<b>Friendly</b> | Roseheart very much enjoys getting to know other cats. He's quite extraverted, and thrives off of interaction with his clanmates. Making friends and becoming close to others is definitely one of his strong suits- he's quite charismatic, and others are attracted to his kindness.

<b>Intelligent</b> | Roseheart processes and remembers new information easily. He's also often excited to have a deep or philosophical conversation- not to show off his knowledge, but simply to use it.

<b>Sweet</b> | Roseheart has a heart of gold. To put it simply, he's one of the most caring cats many will ever get to know. He truly and deeply loves every cat- even every living thing- and is almost overwhelmingly kind to everyone. He's also a wonderful source of comfort if anyone has a problem or is in need of support.

Neutral Traits |
<b>Romantic</b> | Roseheart forms crushes very easily, which quickly spiral into puppy-dog love if he's not careful. He can often be found daydreaming about what his life would be like with a she-cat.

<b>Principled</b> | Roseheart has a set of rules by which he lives his life. The main one is that he has to do everything in his power to respect all life. As a hunter, this can get difficult, so he makes sure to kill his prey painlessly, and says a prayer to StarClan every time he successfully catches a creature.

<b>Family-oriented</b> | Roseheart loves kits, and having a litter with a loving mate is honestly his main goal in life. He often helps out in the nursery, and loves interaction with the younger cats.

Negative Traits |
<b>Insecure</b> | Roseheart is very self-conscious and uncomfortable with who he is. He feels true disdain for every part of himself, and his self-worth is so low he sometimes believes even his close friends would be happy if he died. This trait always lingers in his mind, although the intensity fluctuates.

<b>Selfless</b> | Roseheart feels that his only purpose in life is to make others happy. Therefore, he'll often forego taking care of himself in favor of helping others. In Leaf-bare, he often gets dangerously thin so the rest of the clan can have more food, and, in the past, has had to be forced to eat to keep him healthy.

<b>Lemming-like</b> | Roseheart is doggedly loyal to a fault. If someone he trusts tells him to do something, he'll do it without question- with the notable exception of things that go against his core values of love for all life. He trusts his friends and loved ones so much that he very rarely questions their actions.

Species | Domestic Cat
Genes | 60% Bengal; 25% Scottish Fold; 15% Serengeti
Mother's Genes | 50% Scottish Fold; 30% Serengeti; 20% Bengal
Father's Genes | 100% Bengal
Frame | Medium; Well-balanced. He has lithe muscles from being a skilled hunter, and is sturdy but not stocky.
Fur Texture | Shorthaired; Sleek; Almost shiny
Markings | Gradient red-hued base markings; Lighter cream muzzle, neck, underbelly, and tail; Heavy rosettes scattered across his body.
Eyes | A dark amber. Said to be deep and warm- similar to still, calm waters. Seem to glow in the sunlight.
Scars | None {whoever wants to fight with My Boy will have to go through me first}
Distinctive Characteristics | His ears are very floppy, and Roseheart is very insecure about them, although most of his friends find them unique and endearing. He also has a bobtail- still a source of self-consciousness, but very much less so. He doesn't climb trees too often, due to his lack of a tail giving him less-than-ideal balance.
Scent | Flowers; Honey; Lavender

Before Birth |
Ted, a young, purebred kittypet, becomes interested in what lies outside of Twolegplace.
He eventually joins MeadowClan, going by the name of Russetwhisker.
He falls in love with a beautiful she-cat named Lilyclaw, and they become mates after a few moons.
Try as they might, Lilyclaw is unable to get pregnant for a long while.
Finally, she begins to feel the stirring of kits in her belly.
It's a hard pregnancy, but she makes it to the end, and gives birth to three kits- Rosekit, Berrykit, and Spottedkit.

Kithood |
Spottedkit dies soon after birth due to complications, but Rosekit, Berrykit, and Lilyclaw are all unscathed.
Rosey and Berry are deeply loved and cared for, and taught an appreciation for life.
Rosekit quickly reveals himself as a cat who takes these lessons to heart, and Berrykit more of a rule-breaker, but they remain very close until apprenticeship.
Their kithood passes peacefully. They are raised in a calm and loving environment, where they are nurtured and gently encouraged to become the best cats they can be. Berrykit makes a group of friends who seem to exclude Rosekit near the end of their kithood, but Berrykit always tries to convince them against it. In response to this, Lilyclaw and Russetwhisker talk to Rosekit about how he shouldn't change himself for others- a lesson he takes to heart.

Apprenticeship |
Rosepaw is apprenticed to a tom named Sootfang, and Berrypaw to a young she-cat named Icecloud. Sootfang is soft but strong- a good role model for Rosepaw to look up to. Icecloud is young- just out of apprenticeship herself- and bold yet caring.
Rosepaw develops feelings for Icecloud- his first crush- and asks Sootfang continuously whether a group training session could be arranged.
They have a few- Soot looking knowingly at Rosey while planning them- and Rosepaw soon got over his puppy-dog crush.
Berrypaw becomes closer with his group of friends, who begin breaking rules and playing pranks on other apprentices just to see what they can get away with.
The group, for reasons he can't comprehend, began to target Rosepaw. He often wakes up with ants in his nest, or walks into the camp with taunts coming from all around. Making fun of his ears is something they revel in- he isn't sure how they found out about his greatest physical insecurity, not wanting to admit to himself that it was probably his brother.
Rosepaw is unsure why he's been targeted. Maybe because his father was a kittypet, or- more likely- because they consider him a goody-two-shoes who is too afraid to break the rules. It isn't quite false- although it has more to do with ideals than fear.
Rosey and Berrypaw still talk, but in private, where the friend group is unable to see them.
Rosepaw internalizes the taunts, molding his self-consciousness into insecurity about basically all aspects of himself.
His selflessness already strong, he doesn't want to cause anyone else trouble, and keeps his emotions bottled up.
He meets a cat- Stormpaw. She's calm, smart, funny, and wants nothing more than adventure. Rosepaw, once again, falls in love. He keeps his distance, not wanting to be clingy, but wants to be around her every chance he gets.
That is, until he finds Stormpaw with Berrypaw, by the river, tails twined.
He wants both of them to be happy- they deserve it more than him, and she doesn't love him anyway- so he heads back to camp.
He's quiet for a few days, sulking more than anything, but he still doesn't talk to anyone about his emotions.
One day, while out on a patrol, he hears a yowl come from the bushes- Berrypaw's yowl.
He rushes in only to find a fox. Berrypaw and Stormpaw are fighting it off, but are both gravely injured. Calling over the patrol, Rosepaw leaps into battle, using his speed to confuse the vixen.
They defeat the fox after what seems like hours- but is probably under half of one- and rush Berry and Storm to the medicine den.
Berrypaw is healed, but it's too late for Stormpaw. Throat damaged, she can hardly croak out her last word: "Love".
The two become warriors soon after. Rosepaw is named Roseheart for his pure heart and strong ideals, while Berrypaw is named Berrystorm, both for his dynamic personality and in honor of Stormpaw.

Warriorhood |
Stormpaw's death encourages Berrystorm away from his group of friends, and closer to Roseheart. The brothers quickly become close again. Roseheart, being supremely forgiving, has no misgivings about this.
Three important events in Roseheart's life happen on the same day, when he is about 22 moons of age. He is given an apprentice- a young tom by the name of Nightpaw, his parents have another litter of kits {two- Robinkit and Harekit}, and his mother, almost 60 moons and likely not fit to have kits, dies of birthing complications.
Roseheart helps to raise the kits, ensuring that he instills kindness and good ideals into them.
Nightpaw reveals himself to be a sharp tom- perhaps not the nicest, but eager to learn. Roseheart teaches him hunter skills, but also gives lessons on kindness and respect- seeing but ignoring the fact that Nightpaw thinks these lessons are unnecessary.
Being the quick learner he is, Nightpaw is made a warrior early, taking the name of Nightfang for his hunting and fighting skill.
Only a moon later, his brother and sister are apprenticed, becoming Robinpaw and Harepaw.
His father moves to the elders den early- at about the age of 70 moons- due to failing eyesight.
He's lived normally since, with nothing too notable happening. He's an average hunter, and a good friend, and lives life in his most untainted form- as Roseheart. No more, no less.

Orientation | Heterosexual
Status | The singlest pringle
Likes |
<b>Physically</b> | Fluffy tail; White spotting; Blue/green eyes; Darker coloring {+ white}
<b>Psychologically</b> | Gentle; Motherly; Loyal; Intelligent; Adventurous; Interesting
Dislikes |
<b>Physically</b> | Monochrome pelts; Yellow/brown eyes; Hairless
<b>Psychologically</b> | Brash; Cranky; Rude; Boring; Self-obsessed; Mischievous
Experience | N/A
Attractions | None
Past Attractions | Icecloud; Stormpaw
Ships | none

:bulletgreen: | Acquaintance
:bulletgreen::bulletgreen: | Friend
:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen: | Best friend
:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgree n: | Love [platonic/familial]

:bulletblue: | Nervous around
:bulletblue::bulletblue: | Discomfort
:bulletblue::bulletblue::bulletblue: | Fear
:bulletblue::bulletblue::bulletblue::bulletblue: |Terrified of

Gray Dot Bullet - F2U! | Annoyed by
Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U! | Dislikes
Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U! | Hates
Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U!Gray Dot Bullet - F2U! | Loathes

:bulletred: | Attraction
:bulletred::bulletred: | Crush
:bulletred::bulletred::bulletred: | Love [romantic]
:bulletred::bulletred::bulletred::bulletred: | Devotion

:bulletorange: | Impressed by
:bulletorange::bulletorange: | Admires
:bulletorange::bulletorange::bulletorange: | Looks up to
:bulletorange::bulletorange::bulletorange::bulleto range: | Idolizes

✿ | Apprentice
♬ | Mentor
crossed out | Dead
♡ | Mate
♤ | Former Mate
🜂 | Family

Russetwhisker | Father | 🜂; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen:; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgree n:; :bulletorange::bulletorange:
"Dad! I love and admire you so much, and visiting you in the elders' den always brightens my day. You've always been there for me as a source of support, and I really couldn't ask for a better father."

<s>Lilyclaw | Mother | 🜂; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen:; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgree n:; :bulletorange::bulletorange:
"Mom- I really miss you. You're the one who taught me love and respect for life, and Starclan couldn't have blessed me with any better of a mother and teacher."</s>

Berrystorm | Brother | 🜂; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen:; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgree n:
"I love you, Ber! We've been together through thick and thin. You may not have been the nicest when we were apprentices, but it was mostly your friends! Besides, I guess I deserved everything I got."

<s>Spottedkit | Sister | 🜂
"I really wish I could've gotten to know you. I'm sure you would've been an amazing cat."</s>

Sootfang | Former mentor | ♬ [formerly]; :bulletgreen:; :bulletorange::bulletorange::bulletorange:
"You were- and still are- a great role model. You taught me so much, and you still have a sage piece of advice whenever I visit the elders' den!"

Icecloud | Brother's former mentor; Former crush | :bulletgreen:; :bulletorange:; :bulletred::bulletred: [formerly]
"I've gotten over my crush quite a while ago, but you're still just as amazing a cat as ever!"

<s>Stormpaw | Former crush | :bulletgreen::bulletgreen:; :bulletred::bulletred: [formerly]
"I liked you, but I can understand why you wouldn't like me. I wish you were still here- Berrystorm seems like he's missing a part of himself now that you're gone."</s>

Nightfang | Former apprentice | ✿ [formerly]; :bulletgreen:
"You were a great apprentice- willing and able to learn everything I had to teach. I wish I'd been able to teach you about kindness and respect without boring you. It's my fault, but I'll do better next time. You taught me as much or more than I could ever have been able to teach you."

Robinpaw and Harepaw | Younger sister and brother | 🜂; :bulletgreen:; :bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgree n:
"I love you two! You're almost like kits to me. I've watched you grow up, and I couldn't be prouder of the cats you've become."

Skype | Yes
Discord | Yes
Notes | Probably not
Comments | Maybe

One line | I guess [1 to 3 or 4 sentences]
Paragraph | Yes pls [4 or 5 to 8 or 9 sentences]
Multi-paragraph | Maybe; Replies might be v slow [9 or 10 sentences+]

Timezone | PDT

<sub>Art/Design by @/Urureii
Character by @/rose01074
MGH Application by @/Sakirtus</sub>
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmet...st/heights.jpg
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:45 AM

My Mood: Asleep

I sexually Identify as a Genji. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of dashing through the battlefield swift striking the disgusting enemy team. People say being Genji is Impossible but I don’t care, I can solo carry. I’m having a plastic surgeon install cyborg parts,a shuriken dispenser and a dragonblade on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Genji Shimada Senpai" and respect my right to ignore objectives and play team deathmatch. Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!

(copy-pasted it to show to my friends on a join.me...)
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:56 AM

My Mood: Adorable

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Old June 24th, 2017, 02:31 AM

My Mood: Asleep

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...0/24219235.jpg
Old June 24th, 2017, 03:34 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

https://em.wattpad.com/b6b9315baaea0...&w=1280&h=1280
Old June 24th, 2017, 03:52 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love

https://www.quotev.com/HellmoonDAW/j.../4232353/Delta

...Welp..
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”