Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
Swiftwind took this as her time to strike against Barktooth, "I'm glad she didn't learn from a foxheart like you!" she snarled and lunged at Barktooth. She unsheathed her claws and swatted at Barktooth's ugly muzzle with one paw, and at his ears with the other. She brought her lips close to his ears, "Bring it, rogue" she growled softly, her words thick like honey.
Barktooth felt his anger burst out of him at once, he reared up onto his hind legs, swatting the other with furious claws. He felt clumps of fur under claws, but didn't feel the satisfying tug that came with the break of skin he had wanted, so he clawed at the other
more.

(I might want to kill off Barktooth in this battle)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 17th, 2016 at 07:07 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Burntwhisker saw as an apprentice fought against a she-cat. She growled and wondered if she should go over or not to help.
(Can Burntwhisker come help out in the killing of Grasspaw?)
{I don't see why not~}

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:11 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{I don't see why not~}
(kk thanks)
The small, yet deadly female leaped over to the pair that were fighting. She hoped that her new friend would follow or be fine on his own for the time being. Burntwhisker then clawed at the apprentice then backed away to await the counter attack of the younger male.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Barktooth felt his anger burst out of him at once, he reared up onto his hind legs, swatting the other with furious claws. He felt clumps of fur under claws, but didn't feel the satisfying tug that came with the break of skin he had wanted, so he clawed at the other
more.

(I might want to kill off Barktooth in this battle)
Swiftwind gasped as Barktooth reared on to his hind legs and clung to her. She too was on her hind legs, but Barktooth was older and larger than she was and she couldn't fight him like this. She tucked her back feet up off the ground and used them to claw at his soft underbelly. If she was successful in her plan-- Barktooth would release his grip so she could fall back on to all fours once more. If her plan failed-- then Barktooth and Swiftwind would both fall to the ground tussling.

(Its entirely up to you! I'm not looking to have Swiftwind killed, personally. I also haven't roleplayed any fighting in a long time so let me know if I'm being fair or not-- I'm trying to remember how it is all done exactly lol.)
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Swiftwind gasped as Barktooth reared on to his hind legs and clung to her. She too was on her hind legs, but Barktooth was older and larger than she was and she couldn't fight him like this. She tucked her back feet up off the ground and used them to claw at his soft underbelly. If she was successful in her plan-- Barktooth would release his grip so she could fall back on to all fours once more. If her plan failed-- then Barktooth and Swiftwind would both fall to the ground tussling.

(Its entirely up to you! I'm not looking to have Swiftwind killed, personally. I also haven't roleplayed any fighting in a long time so let me know if I'm being fair or not-- I'm trying to remember how it is all done exactly lol.)
(Okay. I'll either have Barktooth die, or have him run off and become a rouge.)

Barktooth released the other with a yowl, jumping back and landing on his four feet again. He growled and hissed at the other, slowly stalking back over to attack again.
When he got close enough, he used his powerful hind legs to jump over Swiftwind as if she was a badger, landing behind her and quickly going to clamp his teeth onto her tail.

Old December 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

@Cedar @S A G I E
Grasspaw let out a hiss when another warrior caught him off guard. The tom fell on his side, within a few seconds he picked himself up and shook his head "Dirty cheater, two against one isn't allowed!" He spat and launched himself at the newcomer. The tom aimed for the top of the Warriors shoulders, but at the last second the tom flipped and landed on females flanks, trying to catch the other off guard, the Thunderclan apprentice then nipped her hind legs and jumped off the molly and lunged twards Sagewisker, his green orbs dance during with menace and hatred.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash saw some cats leap into battle already, one specificly towards sagewhisker, he was about to leap at him, even if it was only an apprentice, but burntwhisker was quicked than him. He thanked her silently for jumping to her rescue, looking down again at the rest of the cats.

Mapledash bunched his back leg's muscles with excitement. This time, he would fight in his own clan, for his own purpose as well as a greater one. He knew all of those cats, but only most of the cats he had to chase from his home, he was already looking at some of them, and the snarl and spit of those who thought he brought doom to his clan didn't even bother him. Deep inside, he knew he did the right thing, and all those who would support their warrior ancestors would agree. In the crowd, he could see a few cats he would definitely want to battle with, most were clanmates he didn't like much, acted like recludes, or simply were not friendly when they striked up conversations. This was a rather harsh selection method of ennemies, but at this point, any of who he fought first wouldn't make a difference, they were, all of them, getting their face clawed in this battle. He would purge his homeland of the vile presence of the dark forest, and of ratnight.

His eyes scanned the clearing further, and one of the cats was staring straight at him. One that he knew would follow ratnight since he left the clan for the first time. -Rowanflash!- He decided that this time, he would fight for better than starclan, he would fight for himself, and for his clan's future. He leaped straight to the cat, claws outstretched. "For starclan!" he screeched. The battle was on.

( @Strobelight )

~~~~

His surrounding was only protest and acusations, the caterwaul of the clan's protest against those intruders invading his ears, but all he could think was his very own son, mapledash, leading this rebellion. He had disappeared for so long, and now he was there with a bunch of loners, banging at the doors of his own clan. -Did I raise a traitor?- he thought in rage.

Seeing the ginger tom leap down to fight his own, he unsheated his claws and ran after him. He lost sight of him as the clan exploded into battle. He tried to follow him through some other cats, and saw glimpse of his pelt. He leaped, aiming a blow on his muzzle to get his attention on him, but landed short, and swiped the cat right behind him. ( @fenic! )

He missed his chance as his son ran off into the battle, leaving him with this cat he had attacked by mere accident. He turned to them and hissed defiantly. He recognised this cat as the riverlcan cat rowanflash. "Get out of our territory, this clan will never fall by the likes of you!" he snarled as he sprang and ran to their left side, aiming for a flank-clawing.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 17th, 2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Okay. I'll either have Barktooth die, or have him run off and become a rouge.)

Barktooth released the other with a yowl, jumping back and landing on his four feet again. He growled and hissed at the other, slowly stalking back over to attack again.
When he got close enough, he used his powerful hind legs to jump over Swiftwind as if she was a badger, landing behind her and quickly going to clamp his teeth onto her tail.
Swiftwind caught her breath as all four feet landed on the ground. She ducked as Barktooth soared over her head, Too high, she snickered to herself. As Swiftwind whipped around to face her foe she felt his teeth make contact with her tail. She let out a sharp yelp and kicked out her back leg, aiming to strike his jaw with claws outstretched to try to free her tail.
( Okay. ^^ Let me know if you change your mind at all during this.)
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Swiftwind caught her breath as all four feet landed on the ground. She ducked as Barktooth soared over her head, Too high, she snickered to herself. As Swiftwind whipped around to face her foe she felt his teeth make contact with her tail. She let out a sharp yelp and kicked out her back leg, aiming to strike his jaw with claws outstretched to try to free her tail.
( Okay. ^^ Let me know if you change your mind at all during this.)
Barktooth felt claws scratch the side of his face, warm blood already dripping from the wound. Pain came with the wound but this time he didn't let go, he tugged on the other's tail, trying to get the other to fall over so he could get the upper hand in this fight

Old December 17th, 2016, 07:34 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

(Bellykit open to attack or helping any StarClan supporters)

Last edited by Bram246; December 17th, 2016 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Blah
Closed Thread