Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM

Old February 25th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

@Liquoris
'Lilac,' the young kit thought. She had been named Lilac. Her tiny, rosetted body squirmed underneath her other's rough tongue, and she figured one small mew wouldn't hurt. It came out as a squeak, but as sure as an eagle flies, her pipes were strong and loud. The young kit wiggled and squirmed, following the sweet smell of her mother's milk. The young she-kit was so hungry, but how did she get to it? She wiggled, and managed to crawl her way to her mother's stomach. 'Finally,' she thought, biting down and drinking as much as she possibly could.
Old February 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

@Suspiciousmindz
The small white and lightly spotted she-kit squirmed to her father. She hit his paw and placed her head on it as she nosed his paw. She made a squeaking purring noise as she felt the warmth. She then positioned herself comfortably. The she-kit then stopped moving except to make herself comfortable. Her breathing then became nice and uniformed.
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:58 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

@Spirited Darkness @Slash-GNR @Spirit

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 26th, 2017 at 03:59 AM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

@Spirited Darkness @Slash-GNR @Spirit

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

@Spirited Darkness @Spirit @Slash-GNR @Liquoris
[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]
The tiny newborn kit squirmed, kicking out with her hind legs, although without any force. She mewled quietly, still squirming in an attempt to find her mother's belly. She could feel the warm shapes of her littermates around her. She shoved against them, searching for the best place, where the warm, milky scent was strongest, but quietly settled for a one nearest to her, kneading with needle sharp claws. Her white and grayish brown tabby fur stuck up in all directions, and was no more than kit-fluff. Mirage's tail stuck straight out behind her, stiff and unmoving. She was purring as she ate, her paws kneading furiously, occasionally getting entangled in her mother's long belly fur, but the newborn she-kit didn't notice. Her mind was focused only on the milk.

(Sorry for the late reply, and sure)
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

(Sounds good to me :3)

The newly named Lilac mewed, disgruntled by the fact that she was getting squished. No matter, she had her own source of milk and was happy. The light toned she-kit purred lightly, yet bit down a bit hard whenever she was squeezed by her siblings. The purring never stopped, however, and she ate, and ate, and ate. One would almost swear by the ability to see her belly grow fat with milk in the short time she'd been alive, as she almost never stopped. When she did pause in her feasting, she'd nuzzle up next to her mother, purring even louder than she had when she ate. The scent of her mother was just so inviting that she fell asleep quickly, paying no heed to her siblings. She had no care in the world, and never would. At least she knew that much.
Old March 5th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.
Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news
She ignored him and continued to argue with Fleck "you're pregnant? That's wonderful news! Oh-"
"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW!"
"Well, I don't understand..."
"OBVIOUSLY I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR KITS! WHICH MEANS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" The black she-cat spat. "Honestly, you can do better than that Fleck!" Aria hissed. "You're hysterical..."
"NO!"
"I can literally see your pelt ablaze right now..."
"You lie! You're lying!"
"I'm-me? You think...I'm lying...ABOUT WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT, IT'S THE TRUTH, IT'S A FACT! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE LYING ABOUT IT?!"
"BECAUSE LYING IS ALL YOU EVER DO FLECK!" She croaked, blue eyes welling up. "and how is that my fault? It's life! To get through...to make it in The Syndicate, lying is a priority..."
"Oh so you PLANNED to lie to me my entire life?"
"That's not what I'm saying..." The two Continued, forgetting Fox was watching. "If you wanted kits, if you wanted to be in a relation-WE WEREN'T EVEN MATES!"
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Bored

Fx took a step back Frome the quarling cats.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord